All Is Fair In Love...

By TheShadyButterfly

"Where do you begin if you want to investigate a murder, Bennett?" She asked, the phone pressed against her e... More

01| aloha miami
02| it happened at the docks
03| all is fair in love
04| a different summer
05| stuck on you
06| hide a body
07| dress rehearsal
08| lockdown

a/n

9 1 0
By TheShadyButterfly

hi butterflies,

welcome to another story. my name is Joan and I am 18. i love telling stories and i love you <3.

The Sheri Abbah Mysteries: All is Fair in Love is going to be a fun one and I hope this story brings you as much joy as it brings me.

This is a mystery teen fiction but in the end what's a mystery novel without a little love and a lot of stolen kisses.

To be fair, this story is primarily about love, family, a journey of broken hearts and what we are willing to sacrifice to keep our loved ones from leaving like the legendary Landon Carmichael.

check story description for content warning.

©2023.
so buckle up!

all my love,
The Shady Butterfly,
J🦋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
10.4M 359K 61
Caden Miller. Hot, cynical, and notoriously labelled the bad boy of Crestmont High. Attention-seekers flirt with him. Idiots fight with him. The ones...
16.3K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
1.5M 76.1K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...