Twisted Fate : A Medical Roma...

Per Author_Moon24

In the heart of the bustling city, two souls, once deeply in love, were torn apart by a cruel twist of fate... Més

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

12 0 0
Per Author_Moon24

A Young man in his late 20's, pure definition of handsomeness was standing in his kitchen preparing hot chocolate.

Kim Seokjin
26
Neurologist

He was soon done with his task and walked out of the kitchen with the beverage and made a turn for living room.

As soon as he entered the living room a cute little girl ran and hugged his legs. he giggled and crouched down.

Kim Jieun
3

His mother came and took one glass of hot chocolate and went towards the little boy who was engrossed in scribbling something on his drawing book.

"Dada where were you. Ji wanna play with you" The little girl, Jieun spoke while her father chuckled and nodded. "Dada just went to make some hot chocolate for his prince and princess. And don't worry I will be playing with you whole day okay." He promised his daughter and picked her up. He then went towards his son and mom who were looking at them with a smile.

Kim Seojun
4

"So what is my Junnie drawing today huh?" he asked his son who showed him his drawing book with a bright smile on his face. "I drew sun, mountains and cow." he said as Seokjin ruffled his hair praising him for his drawing.

"Jin, Woobin and InAh will be coming today from the business trip. I already sent Jisoo to pick them up." Mrs. Kim Mina, Jin's Mother informed him.

Kim Mina
46
Lawyer

"Eomma you could have woke me up. I would have went to pick them up."

"You were sleeping and were tired so i didnt bother to wake you up." His mother said and continued to make Seojun drink his hot chocolate while Jin did the same with Jieun. After a while the doorbell rang. Seojun and Jieun both excitedly ran towards the door knowing it would be their Grandpa and aunts. The opened the door with the help of a butler who also came to open the door.

Seojun squealed and jumped on Woobin who perfectly caught him already already expecting this kind of reaction from his grandson.

Kim Woobin
48
Director of SMCU

While InAh picked up Jieun in her arms who giggled and poked her dimples. They came in the house with Jisoo and 2 butlers carrying their suitcases.

Kim InAh
26
CEO of SMCU

Kim Woobin, Seokjin's dad and Kim InAh. Seokjin's twin sister were away for a business trip for 3 months now. They surely missed each other a lot. They were a happy family of 7. After hugging eachother they settled down in the living room and asked how the trip went, while the kids were now busy in playing with the gifts bought be their grandpa and aunt Inah.

"It was successful, Jeon Minkyu and Jeon Dongwook agreed for the deal. Soon we will be merging SMCU (Samsung Medical Centre and University) with AMCU (Asan Medical Centre and University)." InAh replied proudly. This deal will be a lot beneficial for both the Hospitals and Universities.

"Oh my dear daughter I guess you are forgetting to tell them something." Woobin asked with a teasing voice while InAh widened her eyes and looked down while blushing. "Woah dont tell me unnie found herself a boyfriend" Jisoo asked with an exciting voice with hopes in her eyes and squealed loudly accompanied by her mother when InAh and Woobin both nodded their heads.

Kim Jisoo
24
Nephrologist

"Finally this brat got herself someone. oh god who is that unlucky man?" Mina asked teasing her daughter further who whined and went towards Woobin while sulking. "Appa eomma is teasing me" Woobin laughed out loud and patted her head who was now pouting. "Yaahh Mina don't tease my daughter. And he is the CEO of AMCU, Jeon Minkyu."

"Woah really. he is a handsome and good guy not more handsome than me though. I have meet him in parties few times. Finally i can say you really are my twin and weren't swapped in the hospital." Seokjin said teasing her further.

All of them had a great bond. Always teasing each other, cheering each other up, helping each other and spending quality time with each other.

"Yeah i have seen him too" Jisoo said while raising her hand up like she was answering some kind of question.

"Yahh that's not fair, you all have already seen him. i want to meet him too. Woobin and InAh i order you to invite their family on dinner tomorrow if they are comfortable and i can take a no from them but not from you guys. cancel all of your works if the dinner is finalized okay." Mina, the main lady of the house ordered like a queen she was while other nodded and bowed continuing the act. They latter laughed out loud and continued to chat further.

Jeon Minkyu and Jeon Dongwook walked out of the airport and soon saw their family members waiting for them at the airport.

Jeon Dongwook
48
Director of AMCU

Jeon Minkyu
27
CEO Of AMCU

Dongwook firstly went and hugged his daughter who was in her late 20's. She had a bright smile on her face as she hugged her dad back.

Jeon Eunbyeol
25
Cardiologist

"Eunbyeol quick! leave me your mother is glaring at us" Dongwook whispered in his Daughter's ear who backed away from the hug giggling and saw her mother looking at the father-daughter duo with a pout glaringly. "I was waiting for my husband and son for 3 months but seems like neither of them missed me" BoAh said and then looked towards her son's, Minkyu, Jungkook and Namjoon hugging each other.

Jeon BoAh
48
Chef and owns a big hotel chain in Seoul

"Darling you know its nothing like that, we love you too and missed you too" Dongwook said and hugged his wife, minkyu too hugged her from the side making her sandwich. Jungkook quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture of them.

Jeon Jungkook
20
University Student wants to become a Neurologist

BoAh hugged them back happily like a child while Eunbyeol, Jungkook and Namjoon just laughed at them. They were still at the airport and people passing by them were giving them weird looks but did they cared. Nah.

Their family was complete after 3 months and missed each other like hell so being with each other is the only thing they care about, if people want judge they can ogle.

Soon they sat in their car. Dongwook and BoAh went in one while the siblings took the other one. Namjoon was driving the car while chatting with Jungkook, Eunbyeol and Minkyu from time to time. he was listening their conversation and participating too but was also focused on driving.

Jeon Namjoon
24
Nephrologist

Soon both the cars reached their mansion. The butlers came and helped with the luggage while others sat in the living room chatting about the trip.

"It was successful. We will be officially announcing the mergence of SMCU and AMCU the day after tomorrow. The new building is already ready and all set to move in. we just need to transfer patients now because all facilities will be new. The staff will also be merging of both hospitals. I must say the building turned out to be really good. like too good." Minkyu said proudly.

He was impressed with his girlfriends choice. It was InAh who worked on the building while Minkyu mostly focused on the facilities and to make board members agree, he was also in charge of transferring patients into new building.

"Yeah yeah you will obviously be proud of yourself after all it was you girlfriend who managed it" Dongwook said while teasing. While the others in unison shouted, "Girlfriend? " while Minkyu widened his eyes and looked at his father

"Dad!" while Dongwook innocently looked at him and answered "what? werent you the one who told me to inform the family because apparently you are too shy to say it" He teased him further who was now looking like a ripped tomato.

"Who is that woman who managed to win this oldie's heart?" Jungkook asked looking at Minkyu and gave him a weird look who just glared at him and mumbled out brat. Jungkook still heard it and poked his tongue out.

"Well she is the CEO of SMCU, Kim InAh. Daughter of the director of SMCU, Kim Woobin. she really is a sweet girl. I wonder how my son made her fall in love with him" Dongwook said and Minkyu just whined.

Eunbyeol went towards her poor older brother and patted his shoulder as if to comfort him. He was pouting to her but her next words made the whole family laugh except Minkyu

"Its okay i know reality and truth and sucks. But really how did an useless guy like you made her fall in love with you huh?' Minkyu just took out the cushion of the sofa and threw it on Eunbyeol who ran to save her life.

"All right enough guys. Eunbyeol come back. And no one will further bully my son." BoAh declared.

"Now i want to meet the girl and her family, its not fair your father has already meet her and I haven't."

"I want to meet our sister in law too" Eunbyeol, Namjoon and Jungkook together said while Minkyu blushed at the future sister-in-law.

"yahh dont get overexcited we will call them for lunch or dinner some day now i am hungry come on lets have dinner now." Dongwook said and moved towards the dining hall and the others followed him.

They had their dinner peacefully while talking about the hospital which was managed by Namjoon and Eunbyeol for the meantime.

They also talked about Jungkook's studies. He was still in the university. He was also studying medical and wanted to be a Neurologist.

In the middle of the dinner Minkyu got a call from InAh, he excused himself and then came back a while later. "InAh's family has invited us over for dinner at their place tomorrow. what should I say?" he asked his parents and siblings who asked him to say a yes as they all were free for tomorrow's dinner. Minkyu called InAh back and informed her that he will be there with his family.

After the dinner they wished each other night and went in their respective bedrooms.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
85.7K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
657K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...