Across Hearts - दिल से दिल त...

By Kiyamusings

We all know opposites attract. So, what happens when a no nonsense, Anvaisha Singhania A girl who loves to m... More

Dedication
Character Aesthetic
1.Anvaisha Singhania
2.Danish Raichand
4.Friends
5. Cupcake
6.Let's fight
7. A step forward
8.Nicknames ka game

3.Pehli conversation

27 2 0
By Kiyamusings

Anvaisha POV

"Aisa lagta hai tum banke badal
Mere badan ko bheego mujhe
Ched rahe ho ,ched rahe ho".

I think I can't seem to grasp the fact that I need to continue the say something after saying hi ,'aakhir baat kaise karte hai ' wow ,

I think I lost my capacity to start or have a conversation.

Let it be ,let's just excuse myself and leave before I actually have to have any kind of conversation with Hulk Raichand.
(I'm pathetic,I know I should talk to him but itne logo ke saamne ,no way)

(Imagine a black sports bra instead of the t-shirt )

Just as I am about to excuse myself giving same lame excuse ,he is moving his hand in slow motion and kept it in front of me.

What is he saying ('bhai anvi dimag se niklo reality mai aao suno toh woh keh kya raha' hai ').

"It's nice to meet the girls team captain" Danish says while extending his hand for a handshake.

I think meri batti jal gayi , Okay concentrate anvi.

"Same here ,it's good to meet the boys team captain as well" .
I say and extend my hand .As soon as our palms touch ,mine  is engulfed in a warmer and larger calloused one , whereas mine is all sweaty and small ,compared to his.
My eyes go from where our hands are joined to his chest to his eyes to find him already staring in mine.

Those green eyes are staring into mine with an intensity I've never felt before ,like those that are mentioned in my favourite books,but is it really possible to have someone look at you like that in real life.

Jaise ke koi aapki aankhon Mai doobna chahta hai ,aapko Jaan na chahta hai aur aap ko sirf aap ho uske lite hi dekhna chahta hai . Par yeh intensity aajkal kaha milti hai ,but then why so I feel like this by seeing his.
Haaye aankhon Mai doobne ka Mann kar raha hai ,aur ..

"By the way ,yeh changing rooms kis side hai , actually humare side ke rooms mai kuch water issue chal Raha hai ,so our coach told us ke next week tak yahi sab karna hai " He as in  Danish asked breaking my chain of thoughts

I instantly removed my hand from his grip.I did not even realize that we were holding each other hand for so long , what if someone starts making a joke or something, let it be, let's concentrate Anvi.

"Umm...yeah, go straight and then take the first right wahi pe changing rooms hai,and hope the issue resolves soon, "I told him
and  everyone else who were standing there so long and keenly observing me. God, why do they keep looking at me like that? Am I not looking presentable or something?
Shit, I'm still in my sweaty sports bra and shorts,urghhhhhhh.....

I need to leave here ASAP.

He started to say something but I cut him off and said  "It was nice meeting you all but I'm in a hurry, Meet soon, bye"

Without waiting for a reply I started walking from there and heard a unanimous bye from all of them. I so wanted to turn and see Hulk Raichand one more time but didn't have the courage to do so.

So I ran once I was out of sight and straight away went to the class, took my stuff and left for home.

God what an interesting day. I went to the washroom near our block, changed, and got a rickshaw to the metro.

I reached my house around 8, got freshened up, had dinner, and went to my room.
As soon as I reached my room, I took my phone and called Kulkarni. She picked up after 3 rings.

"Hello meri jaan ,kya kar rahi hai aur kaisi rahi teri practice?" she started without even letting me say hello.

"Ab tu mujhe kuch bolne degi tab toh mai batau ,waise practice mast rahi ,mai bass anhi rest kar rahi hu ,aur tu kab ghar pahuchi?"

I said, "Bass mai toh class se seedha pahuch gayi thi aur khana kha kar so gayi ,phir uthi aur one piece dekhne lag gayi"

Oh god, this girl and her obsession with watching anime, by the way, who am I to speak,I myself am somewhat obsessed with Marvel, especially Tony ,Thor and Captain A . But I think Ive started liking Starlord and Dr. Bruce banner as well . (Because Chris Pratt has green eyes and bruce is well obviously Hulk).

"Hellooooooo,kaha kho gayi" kulki said .Yes, that's my nickname for her.
"Yahi hu but nahi bhi ,actually na kuch batana tha tujhe ,woh ....ummm.... aaj ne meri Danish ne pehli  baar baat hui ,can you believe it ".

"Waaaaahhhhhh ,sachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she shrieked so loudly through the phone that I literally had to keep my phone at a distance.

"Haan kulki sachhi aur umm it was nice " I replied

"Just nice ya kuch kuch hota hai wala nice jaanu" kulki said

"Tu hi flirt karle bhai mujhse ,haina,gadhi" and then I told her about my first conversation with Danish.She is way more excited than I am .After cutting the call I am now lying down on my bed , thinking and writing (obviouly my daku diary) does it really have to be so difficult to strike up a coversation with someone you like but what else can I do .

Those emrald eyes talk ,I've never seen eyes that are so deep and intense and reminds me of a dark,mystic green forest.A type of dense green forest in which if you are lost once there is no coming back.

By chance you make it our of that forest you cannot leave unsacthed.He had that type of eyes.His touch was so warm and protective.I had no idea that you can define someone's touch as protective for the first time.Mr.Hulk proved me wrong.
And oh don't even get me started with his voice it was a deep baritone of richness ,whiskey and sin just like his cologne. I bet he is really good at singing as well ,because whoever has a voice like him would never be bad at it.
I really want to listen to him singing and become enchanted by his voice so that I reach a neverending land of allure and warmth.The land which is full of mystical greens and enchanting trees.I think I can now understand why the movie La La Land was called as such.

As long as I was in his proximity it felt as is he was honey and I'm a honeybee who was all too aggressive to stick to him and maybe never let him go.But how can I feel like this for someone I barely even know for ,maybe over a month or two.I think I have a huge crush on him.

But he's way out of my league ,all he has is muscles over muscles and here I am having fat over muscles,not that I don't love myself or something ,but I don't think that someone like him will ever see me like that .

What I mean to say is he will never see me in any romantic light.The maximum I can thnk of is we can be friends at least or maybe not.I don't know its all too confusing woh bhi sirf ek hi vartalaap se ,lol.I need to sleep bye dd ,Good night ,I have and early practice tomorrow.

Danish POV

"Pehli nazar mai kaise jaadu kar diya
tera bann baitha hai mera jia"

I keep going back and thinking about what a day today was.Finally, I had my first conversation with Miss Peaches and cupcakes.I keep replaying it again and again and again.Did she really mean that meet soon, obviously you idiot aakhir we are classmates.

But I don't know if I'll be able to face her tomorrow,it'll better if I take a leave .Hey Danny boy are you a coward ? ,No right then you should take this as a challenge and face her tomorrow and everyday for as long as I can see her ,talk to her and if she'll allow maybe hold her hand to feel her touch.

As soon as I reached home,I came to my room and locked myself to think about today's events.

I don't even have words to define aaj ji pehli conversation with her.When I saw her coming I thought my world went off kitler. When I forwarded my hand she took it for handshake ,i literally felt as if my heart just stopped beating or should I say missed beating for a beat or two.The moment I looked into her eyes I felt as if hers were glowing,rich brown sunshine eyes shining like morning sunlight shining on a bark of a redwood tree.I was unable to look anywhere else ,my mind was focussed on deciphering any emotion those bown eyes will throw towards me and to my surprise they did, they were having a glint of surprise and happiness.I knew surprise was because of our sudden conversation but I don;t know about happiness ,maybe she was happy talking to me or maybe because she was just coming from practice.But I would love to see her eyes shine for me.to see all the emotions and get to atch hpow her eyes change with every emotion. 

And her touch ,it was so squishy and feathery as if I am holding a soft little sponge ball in my hand.Her hand was so soft and small compared to mine,but it fit so perfectly as if her hand was made for me.It fit like a warm glove.And her voice,a mixture of sweetness ,melody and allure.It was as if I was listening to a musical note , which is buried deep inside my mind and her voice is bringing it out now.

I did not know I was how I was living so long without ever listening to her.It was as if I am hypnotized just by her presence.

It was like -

"Teri khoobsurati dekhkar mann kuch iss qadar baichain hua

laga mujhe mujhse mera wajood mila

pehli nazar ke katal  ka andaaza bhi kuch hua 

aur har aashiq ke ghayal dil ka kuch jawaab mila"

I think mujhe shayar ban jana chahiye,par kya karu Anvaisha ko apni aankho ke aage ke kaise hatau. 

Khair koi nahi ab kar bhi kya sakte hai , once you start to like someone they are in your mind day in and day out.

I was deep in my thoughts when there was a knock on my door. I knew who it would be but I didn't wanna talk to anyone right now and just be in my head.
But this idiot kept knocking, so I went to the door and opened it for him.

"Aur yeh kamra band kar ke kya soch Rahi hai danny baby," AD said making the most irritating face I've ever seen.
" Naah baby just thinking how to murder you without getting caught" I replied

" No you love me so much that you can't kill me" AD replied.

"Listen, if you don't have anything to talk about, just go sleep and let me sleep too, we have early practice tomorrow " I irritatingly replied to his nonsense.

"ok ok ,bhadak kyu raha ,khair yeh bata aakhir uss miss captain ke aage buddhu sa kyu khada ho gaya tha,hmm hmm ,I think you like her ,hainaaaa" AD was whining like a child.

But how did he deduce that I am not infatuated but more like,"like" her? Let it be, but I cannot let him know unless I have something concrete to start.

"Nothing like that , was just thinking something else at that time and she came out of nowhere" ( haan jaise tere dimag mai bhi she comes out of nowhere).

"Theek hai phir ,matlab mai dosti kar sakta hu na uss se ,bass baat khatam " he said wiggling his eyebrows with a sheepish smile.

"Hell no ,stay away from her ,that's it ,aur waise bhi dostiya baad mai pehle padhai phir apna game.Chal ab nikal sone de mujhe ".
I said to him and ended the conversation.

God this guy is so adamant,I had to kick him out of my room.

I was really tired and wanted to sleep, but as soon as I was alone again, those honey eyes started their magic and I was once again lost in their world.

That was the first time in my life,I slept thinking about something rather than someone other than my studies or gym or my parents.
It was her.

(His look today when he came from basketball practice)

Hi guys , I hope you enjoyed reading the third chapter of Across hearts.
I am a new writer but I will try my best to at a good pace ,with a good heart and with lots of fun ,games and drama.

Meet you soon ,Anvi style.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 19.9K 72
Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school, then, eventually, get drafted into the...
161K 5.2K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
2.8K 131 40
How destiny plays with you to meet the person you hate and never want to see again. The story runs between a young and aspiring girl Deepthi Malhotra...
15.4K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...