For Us Demigods

By not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... More

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

Halloween, Presidio Style

6.1K 157 145
By not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"Aren't you a pretty angel..."

"Aren't you a handsome devil..."

"That dress is too short."

"Aphrodite got it. It's not my fault."

Halloween. Enough said.

"Do you have to be shirtless?" Annabeth said.

"Aphrodite didn't exactly give me a shirt." Percy said.

Annabeth was in a short, white, cocktail dress, with a magic glowing halo, and a pair of white glittering wings, sprouting from her back.

Aphrodite was not afraid on showing off her magic.

Percy was, as Annabeth had said, shirtless. He was wearing black tights, with red streaks on the sides, and a pair of black-red wings spread out wide across their room. A pair of devil horn, and a red tail.

"Are you wearing contacts?" Annabeth asked.

"No." Percy blinked and his eyes turned completely black. He blinked again and it was back to his normal, calm, sea green.

"Supernatural." Annabeth stated.

"She's-" Percy sighed.

There was a knock on the door and Piper's voice was heard before she stepped into the room.

"Are you guys dre-?" Piper said and trailed off. "Oh no."

"Dress to short, or no shirt?" Annabeth said.

"No shirt." Piper mumbled. "You are so in shape Percy."

"Thank you." Percy said, as his wings tucked itself slowly as it loomed over him.

"And you." Piper said. "Gorgeous. But your hair." She pointed at Annabeth.

"I know. I know." Annabeth said. "I pulled the hair clips out. It was torturing my brain."

"I was gonna say your hair is flawless." Piper said.

"Wonder Woman." Percy said. "Jason's Superman?"

"Oh yeah." Piper laughed.

"I'm guessing Leo is Iron man?" Annabeth said.

"Surprisingly no." Jason said as he walked into the room. His eyes landed immediately on Percy, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't." Percy said, as Jason scoffed, rolled his eyes, and chuckled.

"He's Tarzan." Jason said as Percy almost immediately choked on laughter. His black wings shaking because of his body movement, and look over at Annabeth.

"Come on!" He exclaimed with a tone of disbelief. "You don't think that's funny?"

Annabeth just gave Percy a look that she'd given him a thousand times before. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

"Whatever." Percy said as he walked over to his window.

Percy and Annabeth's room was one of the rooms that got the front lawn view from the window. He unlatched and opened the white wooden frame making the room fill in with the cool autumn breeze.

"How many people did we invite?" Nico asked as he loomed in through the shadows from Percy's closet. He's been doing that quite a lot lately.

Nico DiAngelo has the power of a god. God over Tartarus to be exact. He was now the epitome of darkness. The first time he was told by his father, hours after the Vegas debacle, he was mad, almost. He didn't want to be a god. He didn't want to leave his girlfriend. The first one he'd got in decades.

Well. Not exactly decades, but he likes to think Alex is special. Very special.

Back to the point.

Nico might've been mad about the unknown transformation into a god in the middle of the night, but he was- is using that powers all to his own expense. All to his own benefit.

"Can you not, in my closet?" Annabeth sighed as she turned to him, not even surprised.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "Again. How many people did we invite?" As he strode across the room and stood next to Percy.

He shifted his body so he wouldn't his Percy's wings as looked out the window. He gave a short whistle, making Percy glance at him and shook his head.

"The entire school." Percy said, observing their front lawn.

Hundreds and hundreds of people was waiting not-so-patiently on the front lawn. All shifting together, all laughing and talking, and complimenting another's costumes.

"We gotta greet the guests." Alex called out as she stuck her head into the room.

"Alright." Percy sighed as he turned. Nico so swiftly ducked to avoid Percy's wings. Even tucked in, the wings are wide enough to knock someone out.

"Nico. What are you?" Piper said, observing him with a raised eyebrow.

Nico looked completely the same. T-shirt, jacket, boots. He grinned. He rolled his hair back and opened his mouth.

Bits of whites started to grow over his teeth. Sharps whites. Fangs. He held a wicked grin on face and snarled.

"Okay." Piper squeaked. "You're scary."

Nico shook his head as his fangs retracted back. He smiled as Alex walked into the room.

"Show off." Alex mumbled with a sort of amusement in her voice.

Nico walked and led Alex outside, followed by Jason and Piper. Annabeth slowly went to her sides, maneuvering her wings out the door, and Percy just walked out, his wings knocking both sides of the door frame. He grinned sheepishly, as he copied Annabeth's movements before he got out safely.

"Nico, that-" Jason said. "Looked painful."

"It wasn't though." Nico grinned.

"You." Annabeth said, nudging Alex as she pressed the elevator button. "I know what you are though."

Alex smiled as she bit her lip and smiled. Shadowhunter.

She was wearing a sort of dress, all black with thin silver stripes on the sides. A black leather jacket, a hood over her, now longer, brown hair. Boots, and a gold bracelet. Runes covering her body from the neck, to her arms.

The elevator dinged open as they all stepped into the elevator. The hallways was already empty. Everyone else was already downstairs. That's what they assumed anyway.

"A shadowhunter and a vampire." Annabeth said. "Why isn't Nico a shadowhunter too?"

"Because she wanted to date a vampire." Nico said to Alex mockingly. "What? A son of Hades isn't enough for you?"

"For what it's worth." Alex said. "You make a very attractive vampire."

The elevator opened up as everyone else lined up the grand staircase.

"Come on commander." Thalia said.

She was standing on the bottom steps nearest to the doors. On the other side of the stairs was Luke.

"What are you guys doing?" Percy said.

"Waiting for the house host." Luke said. "Which is you by the way."

"I am not-"

"Of course you are." Luke and Thalia both said at the same time.

"The door commander." Reyna said. "Stand by the door."

"We're not working." Percy just grumbled.

"Okay sir devil of hell." Aether said. "The door..."

"C'mon Perce." Annabeth smiled.

Jason, Piper, Alex, and Nico were already in line leaving two last spots next to the door for Annabeth and Percy.

They stood in line. Annabeth took the left of the double doors and Percy took the other door, following Annabeth's lead.

"In five, four, three-" Annabeth said.

"Two. One!" Everyone inside yelled as Annabeth and Percy threw the doors open.

"Trick or treat!" Everyone yelled.

Apollo had immediately turned the music up, right over there, on that DJ booth he insisted had to, well, be there.

Waves of people stormed in like a tsunami. Immediately going to the friends they know, or to the food stands.

"You've got the alcohol magic going on, right?" Annabeth said to Aether, her voice drowned by the loud music blaring on the background.

"Yes to drinks. No to alcohol. No to drunk people. Yes to drinks from us. No to drinks from them. And no to drugs." Aether said like a little kid.

"Good boy." Annabeth said before Percy dragged her off to the backyard.

"I dare you to swim."

Their enormous backyard was already filled with people. Dozens and dozens of people. They could see the lights and noise coming from the roof top, and a different set of lights from inside the house.

"Percy I have wings." Annabeth said.

"Come on. It'll be fun." Percy said.

"Wings." Annabeth repeated.

"Come on. It's not like you're on your period." Percy said.

"Percy!" Annabeth scolded as she blushed.

"I'm your husband." Percy said, as he took Both of Annabeth's hands and pulled her towards the pool. "Besides. It's a blood colored pool."

"Easy for you to say. I have white wings." Annabeth grumbled.

"It won't stain. Come on." Percy begged.

"It's cold." Annabeth said.

"I promise I'll keep you warm?" Percy said again.

"Percy-"

"Please please pleaseeee." Percy said.

"One jump." Annabeth said. "And then you dry me off."

"Deal."

Annabeth hadn't even realized that they never stopped walking. They were at the edge of the pool now. Percy pulled her into a kiss, his hand safely behind her neck, as he tipped himself backward, pulling both of the down.

Annabeth gave a little squirm as she hit the cold water, but Percy didn't let her go. He warm cold and warm at the same time. She could feel the heat of his body against hers, but at the same time, his touch made her shiver.

He had no time to create an air bubble, everyone was watching. They both surfaced to a crowd of people cheering.

Percy pulled Annabeth to the side, picked her up and placed on the ground, before he hitched himself up to the land.

Percy laughed which made his wings shake a little as he saw Annabeth face, smiling fondly at him.

A hand was offered to Annabeth, but it wasn't Percy's. No. It wasn't Justin, don't worry. It was Glen.

"You guys are so cute." Melissa mumbled.

"So cute." Monica repeated.

"How are you not red right now?" Fred said.

"No no. She's red alright. Just not her clothes." George said, making Annabeth blush even harder.

Annabeth took Glen's hand and stood up to look at her dress completely spotless. Sure it's dripping, but it's still white. Whiter than ever.

Percy and Alex's swim team was, of course, found near the pool.

"How are you not red?" Glen asked.

"Magic." Percy said stupidly. But of course, no one would believe that.

"Science." Annabeth said. "My mom is really, really, really smart."

"Well you're not wrong about that." Percy mumbled.

"So we won't ruin our costumes?" Stephanie asked.

"No." Percy and Annabeth said.

"Good." Dean grinned before he picked Stephanie up, and threw her into the pool.

The girls, and guys, gasped and laughed. Stephanie surfaced, and glared at Dean.

"I cannot believe you!" She yelled.

Dean shrugged before he dove straight to the pool as well. One by one people started to jumped, and/or get thrown into the pool.

"You guys have fun." Annabeth said, before she pulled Percy along to the house.

Inside the house, people were dancing like wildfire. They were also making out in weird places. So glad that their own rooms was blocked and locked.

"Let's dance." Percy said.

"You can't dance." Annabeth said. Percy have a shocking gasp.

"Rude."

"Sorry." Annabeth shrugged and kissed him. "Dry me off and we'll dance."

And so they did.

Remember that kissing in weird places thing? Down in the basement, Clarisse and Chris were one of the guilty couples.

Hey. Who would've thought?

Jason and Piper were breaking down on the dance floor. Dancing like a pro-duo. Next to them was Leo and Calypso. Leo trying shamelessly to match up to Jason's unbelievably hidden talent.

Nico and Alex were hanging out back yard, with a few people they knew from school. And, well, they were fairly disturbed when they saw Brett, and Jessica, and Cat, and the annoying squad.

Who invited the Annoying Squad? Nico had immediately texted everyone.

That would be, everyone. Silena replied.

Entire school, remember? Beckendorf said.

Guess what?

Guess what, guess what, guess what?

Dionysus showed up.

Poseidon wasn't lying. It's not a party till Dionysus showed up. The gods showed up, actually.

Everyone except Zeus and Hera. The homely married couple.

Aphrodite brought a date. She'd introduced him to Silena and Piper, her little sisters, as Gavin. The guy from Tyche's casino?

One look at the guy and both Silena and Piper started to question Aphrodite's choice in men.

"Fine, he's not the smartest, but he's cute." Aphrodite said.

"He thought this was a wedding party." Piper said flatly.

"To be fair, I did ask him to be zombie groom." Aphrodite said, gesturing at her own zombie bride costume.

"I'm starting to question your picks in men." Silena said.

"Hey!" Aphrodite scolded. "I slept with your dad." She turns to Piper. "And yours. Where do you think you both come from?"

Piper chuckled as Aphrodite went back to her not-the-smartest date.

Luke and Thalia was sitting in the roof top, a request to Katie, to hide them behind her magnificent plants, just so they can star gaze away from the crowd.

Typical.

Hazel and Frank was off talking to the people on the roof. So was Bianca and Katie, as their boyfriends acted like fools, daring one another to jump and aim for the pool from the roof!

Thomas was with Sophie, of course. In the kitchen, just talking, and eating, and drinking, and eating. These two really love food guys. Seriously.

On other news. Apollo has a date. A pretty, petite young woman, who happens to be the choir coach from East Fran high, (there's a feud going on, trust me).

Poseidon was off dancing on one side with the pretty seventh grade science teacher. Percy had gotten a call from Amphitrite to inform her if his dad goes running off. (Don't worry. He didn't.)

Athena, well... She didn't trust Aether's Magic, so she was the adult to check on the cups to see if it was alcohol.

Hades showed up! Along with Persephone of course. It's October. It's Persephone's time with Hades, but it was nice of him to take her to a party above ground. She seemed happy.

Tyche showed up with her date, and Nemesis was failing to see a point in all of this partying.

Artemis showed just, just because she thought there might be some potential Hunters but since the female candidates were all too busy making out with random boys at the party, she left.

Orion tagged along with her, just to says 'Hello.' To Percy, 'Nice party.' and 'Bye.' before he followed Artemis back out.

Yes. Yes. People are having fun. The gods are having fun. Everyone were having fun. Sort of. Maybe.

On the other side of the house, Reyna had just experienced her absolute worst nightmare.

Anyone can guess what it was? What it is?

The love of her life was in one corner with a cheerleader.

Her immortal fiancé was with a mere mortal.

Her world shattered into pieces, right there and then. And the worst part?

Everyone was too busy and distracted with the loudness and the commotion on the party to even notice her. To even look at her. To even try and comfort her.

It was a good ten seconds before Aether opened his eyes and immediately, he was in absolute horror in front of the image he saw.

He didn't even try, Reyna had thought. That girl's hands was around his neck and his hands were-

His hands were around her waist.

He didn't even try.

Reyna turned around and simply walked away.

No she wasn't even in tears. No she didn't stomp away. She was just walking. Quite quickly at that though.

She maneuvered her was straight into the elevator, and her heart drops at the thought that Aether didn't even chase after her.

"That girl." Aether pointed. He turned to the Stolls. "Don't loose sight of her. Find out who she is."

"Aeth-" Travis tried to call but he was gone.

Reyna pressed the button to her floor, and just her luck, no one else had gotten into the elevator with her.

A second before the elevator closed, she had seen a flash of blonde hair and a pair of pale blues. As if she cared.

The elevator dinged open on the sixth floor. And the moment it opened, Reyna's eyes fell on to the pale blues.

Aether was panting for air. Didn't even know he could get tired.

Reyna scoffed and rolled her eyes before stepping of to the side completely avoiding even the slightest touch with Aether.

"I ran." He said. "The stairs." He cleared his throat. "I didn't even remember I could just poof up here, I ran."

Reyna didn't answer as she walked down the hallway to her room at the end.

"Reyna. I'm-"

"Sorry?" Reyna turned to look at him. "Heard that one before." She scoffed.

"Reyna." Aether said, his tone pleading and begging. Reyna took a good look into his eyes, shimmering and shining. She didn't even know if it was tears of just his usual shine she loved. "I didn't know what came over me. I don't-"

"You're an immortal primordial god of light and upper air." Reyna shot out a cold and sharp scoff. "You create magic. You hypnotize people, and you expect me to believe something hypnotized you?"

"Reyna-"

"What was I supposed to believe? Aether?" She asked. "What?" His eyes shattered at the sight of her, all broken. "You were off to a corner, kissing a girl. A girl I didn't know. Who was she?"

"I don't know." Aether said.

"Wow." Reyna scoffed as she turned away and started to walk. "So you kissed a girl you'd just met, over a girl you proposed to not just a month ago?"

"Reyna. Please." Aether begged, and she stopped. "Please." And she turned to see him.

"What?" She asked, he voice hoarse and cracked. "What was I supposed to believe?"

"You were supposed to believe that I love you." Aether had just managed to choke out.

"Maybe." She said. "Maybe." She repeated. "But you didn't even try."

Silenced dawned on them. They could still hear the loud noise of the party all around them. Reyna shocked her head.

"You didn't even try." She said. "You looked so comfortable with her, you didn't do anything. It wasn't like she had you against a wall."

"Reyna-"

"Just leave me alone." She said as she turned and walked away. "I don't wanna talk right now."

"Reyna, please-"

Aether took her hand, and took her by surprise. A surge of energy blew off her hand pushing Aether a few steps back.

"I don't wanna talk." Reyna just said.

And with that, she left him alone on the corridor.

The moment she stepped into the room, the first thing she did was got on to the bed and placed her hands on the wall. Her hands moved slowly, up and down from one end to the other, until she felt a latch. She opened the latch, and pressed the red button as she watched the room slowly started spinning.

When it stopped, she saw a brand new wall in front of her, spectating what now was her room, and Aether's room. She got off the bed, and walked over to her window.

She looked out to see the crowd but her eyes fell onto a girl. The girl she had seen with her-

The girl turned to her, looked up precisely at her window and winked. Reyna slammed her window shut and changed out of her costume. She didn't even fold it and store it. She was usually very neat, but she left it on the floor this night.

She went to the bathroom to clean herself up and when she got out, she noticed a care package on her bed.

One of Aether's shirts. His blue hoodie. A box of chocolate, the same brand she got from Aether almost two years ago. And the teddy bear that she did get from him two years ago.

"Euclid?" Reyna called.

"Forgive me, miss." Euclid said. "But I have a program to comfort someone, each specifically programmed."

"Mine was by Aether?" Reyna guessed sadly.

"Yes miss."

"Well he did something right." Reyna smiled.

She wore his shirt, and then his hoodie. She took in a deep breath and she smiled at the scent around her.

Rain and tulips. Chocolate. Vanilla.

She wiped her cheek which she didn't realize was tear stained. She opened the box and popped in a piece chocolate in her mouth.

She pulled the teddy bear into a squishing hug and got under her blanket.

"Thanks Euclid." Reyna said. "But can you do one more thing?"

"Anything."

"Seal my room off. No one comes in. Nothing comes in." Reyna said.

"Of course."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight miss."

At the sight of another door appearing next to what used to be their door, Aether knew she'd separate their room.

He sighed, a rather deep and a bit annoyed and angry sigh, before disappearing down to Connor and Travis Stoll.

The thing was, Travis and Connor were panting, all out of breath.

"Please tell me you got something." Aether said. Connor shook his head breathlessly.

"She's gone." Beckendorf said, walking behind Aether.

"I need to find her." Aether said.

"Who was she?" Leo asked, and his wasn't replied.

"Well. All I saw was a tattoo." Frank said.

"That's right." Chris nodded along. "A letter 'G' on her left wrist."

"A letter G?" Aether asked.

"One of those old English framed letters thing." Thomas said. "I saw- it too."

"Why is everyone here?" Aether asked.

"That girl kept on disappearing." Connor said.

"Like. Seriously disappearing." Travis said.

"Why is everyone here?" Aether asked.

"Travis texted us." Luke said. "Disappearing woman. Creepy Halloween and very interesting."

"Just guys, no girls." Frank said.

"We didn't think it was a good thing to invite the girls in a hunt for a woman who is not Reyna." Nico said coldly.

"Alright." Aether sighed. "Which one of you saw?"

"That would be me." Connor said.

"And well... Me." Travis said.

"I have to find her." Aether repeated.

"Why?" Jason said. "Why do you have to find her? What is so special of her?"

What is so special of her that you would betray Reyna's trust?

"You guys can believe me, or even if you won't, I will never betray Reyna-"

"You just did." Percy said.

"Never intentionally. I would never." Aether said.

The boys all looked at him, and at that moment, they hated themselves for the amount of trust they put on this immortal.

"Okay fine." Jason said. "We can help you find her. We will find her."

"That shouldn't be hard. She's a cheerleader." Leo said. "Everyone is from our school, obviously."

"No. Not so obvious." Beckendorf said.

"Haven't you heard? Or seen?" Thomas said taking out his phone. On the screen said, Hottest Party of the Century. Halloween, Presidio Style.

The biggest house on the block. The hottest and most popular guys and girls in town. And guess what? They're new!

Twenty four transfer students from New York has made the news. Stories has made their way from their own school to other schools to everyone in town. San Fransisco has a new badge of models. At least, that's what it's said.

The twenty four students of Presidio High arranged the sickest, coolest, most high-end party San Fransisco has seen in centuries. Their house, or should I say mansion, is out of this world. The music, check. The food. The pool. The view. And the attendants. The house hosts themselves are all so very amazing.

If you are lucky enough to be in the neighborhood at this hour, just like I was- am. Stop by. There's enough space.

31st October. 19:00

"This was posted an hour after we opened those doors, and since then, everyone from everywhere has been coming in." Thomas said.

"So. We have a cheerleader from any school in San Fran." Frank said. "Still doable."

"Not." Chris added. "It's Halloween."

"That-" Luke said. "Means just about anyone could wear a cheerleader outfit."

"So we don't know if it was really a woman." Percy said.

"It's a woman!" Aether immediately yelled back.

"Okay Geez." Leo said.

"So what do we know about this woman?" Jason said.

"Blonde hair?" Connor said.

"Could be fake." Travis answered.

"Blue eyes."

"Could be contacts."

"Tattoo."

"Could be temporary."

"And not really a cheerleader." Connor concluded.

"Could be an actual cheerleader." Travis said. "I mean. We just said that there was a possibility she wasn't."

"So we know squat." Percy said darkly.

"Sound about right." Chris said.

"Who is she?" Jason said.

"The woman who just ruined my life."

A/N

Thanks for being patient. So, Vote, Comment, and Follow me! Thanks for everything and once again, sorry. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 6.2K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...
693 126 22
Percy Jackson never wanted or asked to be a half blood, but he is. And finally, after so many years of fighting the gods are finally giving him and A...
412K 14.4K 155
Hey you... Do you have a watch? What time is it? No, no, not your normal watch. Your FABULOUS one. Oh my, look at the time, it's the hour of demigods...
29K 1.2K 105
The world is hardly ever what it seems. We have seen our heroes fight monsters, gods, titans, and even the very Earth itself. But, there were rules a...