"Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7)

By hazelrays

An innocent girl who have lived a life of Princess with her Brothers. Her Brothers and Parents were the one s... More

Introduction
Chapter: 1 (Curse)
Chapter: 2 (Agreed)
Chapter: 3 (Ready)
Chapter: 4 (Closer)
Chapter: 5 (Rejected)
Chapter: 6 (Separate)
Chapter: 8 (Fever)
Chapter: 9 (Feeling)
Chapter: 10 (Wishing)
Chapter: 11 (Killed)
Chapter: 12 (Boys)
Chapter: 13 (Questions)
Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)
Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)
Chapter: 16 (Ethereal)
Chapter: 17 (Other)
Chapter: 18 (Her Boldness)
Chapter: 19 (Fourteen Brothers)
Chapter: 20 (Ignored)
Chapter: 21 (Smile)
Chapter: 22 (Desire)
Chapter: 23 (Dresses)
Chapter: 24 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter: 25 (Romance)
Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)
Chapter: 27 (Pain)
Chapter: 28 (Torture)
Chapter: 29 (Staying)
Chapter: 30 (Kisses)
Chapter: 31 (Warning)
Chapter: 32 (Function)
Chapter: 33 (Fucking in library)
Chapter: 33 (Wild)
Chapter: 34 (Party)
Chapter: 35 (Plan)
Chapter: 36 (Saved)
Chapter: 37 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter: 38 (Their laughters)
Chapter: 39 (Divorce)
Chapter: 40 (Jealousy)
Chapter: 41 (Cramps)
Chapter: 42 (Trust)
Chapter: 43 (Planning)
Chapter: 44 (The heartbreak)
Chapter: 45 (Kim Mansion)
Note
Chapter: 46 (All Truths)
Epilogue: 1 (Love)
Epilogue: 2
Choices
NEW BOOK
Epilogue: 3 (Ended)

Chapter: 7 (๐Ÿ”ž)

10.6K 211 20
By hazelrays

Author Pov:

She huffed in anger and layed in the bed thinking about many things in her mind.

She was angry at them so much angry on them because they give her a specific different room on their first night.

She pouts when the door was opened with a sound of click which took her attention.

She opened her eyes to see the seven boys whom she clearly didn't wanted to see. Especially not right now...

They entered inside the room to see her sitting on the bed. Her back was facing them as they didn't saw what she was wearing.

But as soon as she turned around they got shocked seeing her wearing something like this.

Her body was full in view. Her long and slim legs. Her breasts, collarbones, shoulders, neck and navel everything was opened wide Infront of them.

It was definitely bothering them somewhere.

She looks at them with her angry eyes and came near them not knowing what specially her presence was doing to them. They were getting broad by seeing her.

Yn: What are you all doing here?

She asked in cold voice which made their ears to ringed up hearing her voice which was seducing them.

Jimin: You are looking very beautiful!

He said unknowingly as she looks at him with a tint of blush on her cheeks. He smirks as his eyes again lingered on her body.

Yoongi: But did you forget Jimin-ahh that every beauty has thorns?

He said smirking at her knowing where he have hitted her. She looks at him gawking through his soul as she spat coming near to him.

Yn: What the fuck did you said?

She asked raising her one brow at him as he just smirks adding the fuel in her anger.

She looks at them all and her eyes got stuck on Taehyung who have no shirt on his body as she glanced at him from up to down.

She came near him and saw him already smirking at her which made her groan in anger.

Yn: Urghhhh why these smirks are always plastered on you face?

She said sitting on the bed as she lays down not having any idea of their sinful thoughts.

Untill she felt a cold fingertip running on her lower lips. She opened her eyes to see Jungkook. His eyes were wearing a feeling called Hunger, desires and lust.

Before saying anything he smashed his lips on her as her eyes got fasten seeing his guts. Glaring at him she tried to pushed him when he held her waist from his one hand and pinned her hands from his other hand.

He was kissing her like his life depends on it. The others except Taehyung removed their shirts. Spreading and sitting all around her.

Her nighty was removed till her shoulders by Jin as he and Yoongi nibbles their lips on her shoulder. She tried to remove him as he tightened his grip on her hands gripping her waist firmly.

She didn't kissed him which somewhere affected him alot. He broke the kiss to see her panting heavily as he smirks before pecking her lips thrice.

She glared at him untill she have a cold hand on her thighs which made her shuddered beneath him.

Jungkook got up from her glancing at her half naked figure as he removed his shirt where she closed her eyes as soons as her eyes fell on their well built up chest and body.

Namjoon and Hosoek removed her panty as she tried to get up but was held back by strong arms on her neck.

Taehyung held her neck not in a choking manner but was enough to give her pleasure. He laid her again on the bed slightly hovering over her.

He held a bunch of her hair as she arched her back slightly getting up..

His lips brushed on her earlobe as he looks at her face with his dark one.

Taehyung: Am I not handsome?

He asked taking her earlobe between his teeth. She nodded her head as no sign. As he smirk seeing her stubborn state.

Pulling her insanely closer to him he brushed his lips on hers. Giving her a hard time as she felt bunches of butterflies roaming in her stomach.

Taehyung: Tell me! Aren't we handsome?

He asked her licking her cheeks to make it hard for her as it is what he wanted. He wanted her to get shuddered beneath him.

Yn: No...

He clenched his jaw hearing her response as he nodded his head to his brothers and that's when Yoongi and Jin tored her top making her eyes to get wide.

Jimin and Jungkook removed her panty making her fully naked Infront of them. She glared at them because she wasn't wearing any inner wears.

Yn: What the....

She couldn't complete her sentence when Taehyung smashed his lips on her lips roughly sucking her upper lips to full her body with a tingling sensation.

She wanted to get rid of his hands to clutched his hairs but he wasn't giving her permission to do that.

Yn: Open them...

She said trying to get out of his grip when he pinched her waist making her gasp as he entered his tongue inside her mouth wetting it with his saliva as she bited his lower lip to make him break the kiss.

He glares at her with his dominating eyes and speaks clenching his jaw.

Taehyung: Why the fuck did you bit me?

Yn: So didn't I told you to leave my hands.

She said smiling cutely at him to get his heart a new sensation seeing her heartwarming smile.

Her breath got stuck on her lungs when she felt the cold air striking her naked body.

Jin and Yoongi kissed her collar bones and shoulders making her feel europhic. She moans unknowingly and then covered her mouth by her hands realising what sound did she just have make.

They smirks listening her soft moans and than her cute reaction. Jimin swirled his tongue around her left breasts and Jungkook took her right breast in his mouth making her arched her back feeling heavenly.

Jimin's teeth bited her nipples as she fisted her palms in order to control the sinful sounds which were ready to escape from her mouth.

Jungkook squeezed her right breast as she left a shaky breath having this much pleasure.

Hosoek and Namjoon spreaded her legs wide as Taehyung entered his ring finger inside her wet hole making her arched her back.

It was her and their first time feeling and doing these things..

Taehyung again smashed his lips on her to reduce the pain he was giving her.

He was kissing her slowly yet deeply sucking her lips as fingers made their way deep inside her. He was certainly hitting her at the same spot making her moans uncontrollably.

Yn: Ahhh...Tae...

She takes his name for the first time and giving him a nick name which somewhere made him happy.

His fingers pumped in and out inside her tight hole as Jin and Yoongi looked up to see her collarbone and shoulders to get full with their hickies. Jimin and Jungkook were still torturing her breasts making them sensitive as Jungkook bited her nipples giving her new pleasure.

Jimin rubbed her clit as her eyes rolled back in the pleasure. His hands rubbed her wet clit fastly making a knot to build up in her stomach.

Her mouth parted to say something only to get shut when Yoongi smashed his lips on her kissing her passionately.

Namjoon and Hosoek looks at each other before entering their middle fingers inside her sensitive hole as she again arched her back feeling their fingers deeply inside her tight hole.

She whispered against Yoongi lips who have a sinsiter smirks against her lip...

Yn: AHH..slow..down..ahhh..

She said moaning when Jin squeezed her breasts and Jimin's finger to rub her clit at an animalistic speed.

A knot was building in her stomach as she clenched herself around their fingers making them feel that she was reaching her high.

Smirking at eachother their pace got fasten in her sensitive hole where her head roll back when she felt uncontrolled and cummed while shouting...

She laid on the bed feeling weak and sensitive down there. Her whole body was going through a more feeling.

Jin got up from her replacing their places her and sat down there facing her drenched vagina.

Namjoon' and Hosoek squeezed her breasts as her breath got halted when she felt a hot breath on be vagina.

And without wasting any time Jin's tongue penetrate inside her pulling in and out as she again arched her back having an other type of pleasure.

His tongue was moving fastly inside her hole as he felt her clenching on his tongue and he signals something to Namjoon...

He nodded his head before giving a slap on her breasts as she felt herself getting wet by their sinful tortures on her body.

Jimin kissed her lips. Taehyung kissed her neck which was demanding him to devour her. Yoongi and Jungkook were the only one to left.

Hosoek and Namjoon sucked her breasts and nibbles their tongue on her nipples as Jungkook licked her belly button pinching her stomach.

He kissed her navel as Yoongi looks at her face who was sweating beneath Jimin who was kissing her. He came near her as he rubbed her clit which was wet due to her orgasm.

His fingers was rubbing her clit which was turning her on. Jin felt that she was reaching her high soon as took his tongue out making her open her eyes but closed again when she saw them getting rid of their trousers...

Yn: Yah! Wear your clothes...

Jungkook: Why? Doesn't you want to see us naked?

Hosoek: You know it would not be fair then...

She furrowed her brows in confusion and asked him..

Yn: Why fair?

Namjoon: Beacuse we saw you naked now it's your turn...

Her eyes got wide hearing his sentence she looks at him then speaks..

Yn: No no I doesn't wanna see you all naked...

Jin: Why aren't we handsome?

Yn: No...

She said shouting at them as they fisted their palms hearing her response...

Yoongi: You know we doesn't like when someone defy us!

Yn: So?

Taehyung: So now you are gonna scream our name the whole night!

Her eyes got bewildered hearing his shameless reply...

She got tried to get up from the bed when Jimin speaks...

Jimin: Beacuse you know you yourself provoked us!

Yn: me? how?

She asked pointing at herself in confusion...

Jin: Because you know the first point is you shouldn't have wear this and secondly you said we aren't handsome...

Taehyung: So now it time for your punishment to defy us!

Jungkook: and for not calling us handsome!

They said smirking at her as she felt happy seeing the possessiveness lingering in their voices and their aura..

Without saying anything Jin hovered over her placing his shaft infront of her sensitive hole.

She arched her back when he glided his tip inside her hole making her eyes teary...

He was being careful for the first time because he never did cared about someone's feeling. But for her something in his heart was different.

He didn't wanted to hurt her at all. And his brothers got the clue that now they also have to be careful because everything they have learned was from Jin...

He kissed her lips to distract her form the pain he was giving her. And in a second he entered his bulge fully inside her making tears to escape from her eyes...

She felt like her lower abdomen was ripped out of her body. He rested his body above hers as she clutched his back digging her nails on his back.

He took a minute to make sure she got adjusted from his size. And then saw her nodding her head slowly which gave him the constant of starting to move slowly..

He held her waist tightly pulling in and out inside her tight hole rubbing his veins against her walls.

Pressing his lips on her he kissed her fastly taking up the pace.

His bulge thrusted inside her hole fastly Hitting her at one particular spot which make her moan..

Yn: AHH...Jin.. Faster...

Her moans pushed him at the edge of loosing his sanity. Not wanting to hurt her more he deeply thrusts inside her as she felt a knot again building inside her stomach..

And with a last thrust she cummed at his bulge and he cummed on her stomach and fell on her sweating body..

He looks at her face to see her already looking at him with her half opened eyes which make him happy..

He pecked her lips before giving others the space to pleasure her.

And one by one they did they same. Her first night was really memorable.

After five hours:

Right now with a last thrust Jungkooks sweating body fell on her heatful body. Her body was sweating. Till head to toe they all were covered with sweat.

This was her first time that's why it was slowly while next time may be it can be roughly.

He picked her up taking her to the bathroom cleaning her body with a towel. While others changed the bedsheets which was having blood strains on it..

She was a virgin before but now she is fully her husband's wife..

Laying on the bed together Taehyung Held her in his embrace placing her above his body hugging her softly.

Her face was snuggled against his chest. He patted her back before drifting off to the sleep..

Their first night was surely memorable...

But only if they knew what today's pleasure will cost...
________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.8K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
379K 13.2K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
326K 10.9K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
92.7K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...