SERAPHIC

By namjindimension

Kim seokjin helped his younger brother to marry the love of his life, what he didn't expect to stand in the R... More

prologue
New beginning
character intro
Surprise for The Dear Husband
once the stranger, now the lover?
Who are you?
MY PRETTY FLOWER
The two horizon of sky..
The prisonor of you
welcome home, love?
you and me
US
the aesthetic of seraphic
My salvation
Demons and the wolf
MIRACLES AND TRAGEDIES
love conquers all.
SCARS

The out cast

584 33 5
By namjindimension

Namjoon was  staring at the omega who was sitting cross legged on the floor, absorbed in his book. He was away in his world, forgetting everything. The general was busy in gobbling up the omega's existence, his books was there lying abandoned.

" Angel " Namjoon called for him in return  silence  greeted him.

" Love " He says and then he squint his eyes,.

Okay, this is not acceptable.

" Ayy" Seokjin almost shouted when a hand snatched his precious book.

Namjoon rested his head in the Omega's lap and gave the book back to omega.

" Read for me" Namjoon says nuzzling in his stomach, arms wrapped around his waist.

On a spring day
because of your love
I saw the pleasing sight of sunlight shining
into my shadowy backyard.

Out of darkness to the fireside of love
you gently called me,
and smiled as purely as a wildflower,
standing in front of me in the bright, shining light
that only someone who has passed through darkness can make.

Ah,
just to think of you–
you
are
so
lovely.

The honeyed voice melting into the alpha's ear, lulling him to sleep.

" More " He whispered, his hand traveled from the Omega's waist to his  neck, cold fingers caressing the warm skin and seokjin's toes curled under his hanfu.

Oh, my lover
who had pure eyes;
oh, the silver scales
that occupied your eyes.
Tonight snow falls.
Oh, my poor lover
who wrapped my neck
with a white towel and washed my face,
a sacred quiet descends
upon the lonely planet.
I close my eyes
to remember the time
your hands washed my face.

Namjoon thumbs parted seokjin's lips, feeling the soft skin, warm breath greetings his skin. He loves to toy seokjin's body especially with pleasure as much as he loved his husband. Seokjin put the book aside and bends down to alpha's face as he let the man do whatever he want with him. The orbs never leaving each other, Namjoon was detecting any hesitation and fear in his husband's eyes,founding none.

The rain was hitting the land without any mercy as thunders roared in the sky but not as loud as seokjin's heartbeat which was ringing in his ears.

The alpha undone the knots of the cream hanfu as  the alpha licked a fat strip and seokjin's fingers hold the man's black locks.

Seokjin body was surrendering to the man above him as Namjoon made his way to his neck. His hands pinning seokjin's hips to the floor as he hovered upon him.

Namjoon removed the pin as the black long hair sprawled on the floor, Namjoon cupped seokjin's face as he kissed his forehead.

"My love" He whispered in his ear, then licking the pinna.

A moan escaped seokjin's lips followed by a shaky breathe and he closed his eyes. Namjoon hides his face in the crook of his neck, basking in the scent of french roses and almond oil.

" You smell like love" Namjoon said and seokjin chuckled at the remark.
Namjoon's warm puff of breathe made him shudder. The man took his time to kise, suck, bite and lick his neck. The hands laced with each other, it  felt so warm, safe and like home.

"Give it a rest, my moon" He heard Namjoon's voice and the man  bit his neck a little harshly.

" I ----" Seokjin was about to say something.

" Seokjin are you here? " A familiar voice echoed in the room.  It was son hwa.

Seokjin tried to get up but the man above him didn't move an inch. He looked at Namjoon to let him go but the man just smirked at him and pulled him into a kiss. Seokjin tried to free his hand but the hold on them told otherwise.

" Seokjin-- the prime minister is here" Son hwa said and her shadow vanished means she was gone.

Namjoon leaned against his forehead and sighed.

" We should run away " Namjoon suggested and seokjin giggled and kissed his cheek.

" I'll be there in a minute " It was a que for him to let go.

"I am not letting you go easily, my life"
Namjoon said and planted a kiss on his forehead, helping him to get up and then tied the robs.

Hanbin was waiting for the general to show up, honestly if not for his mother he wouldn't care to be here.
He was to invite the general for the wedding and also his family. He doesn't want to see seokjin, hoping and praying that the omega won't show up. Seokjin was the image of his guilt and failure, he doesn't want him around Yeonbin's wedding. He married seokjin and he was not hanbin's responsibility anymore. Although his hopes died down when he saw him entering the room with the general.

" Appa" Seokjin greeted him with a smile and the happiness echoing in his voice.

Hanbin nodded at him and the omega pressed his lips in a thin line but didn't say anything but that was  not the case for the general. Namjoon gritted his teeth and glare at the old man, but next moment he feel a warm  hand holding his wrist.

" I am here to invite the general of lunar to the wedding of my son, yeonbin. It will be an honor to the noble family" Hanbin said and urge the servants to present the gifts.

" It will be an honor to us as well, sir " Namjoon curtly nodded at him.

"Appa would you---"

" I'll take my leave" Hanbin said and bowed to them leaving the room with servants tailing behind him.

" Okay " Seokjin shrugged his shoulders at the man.

" I'll ask son hwa to donate them " Seokjin said and let go of the wrist. But the alpha hold him and pulled him towards himself.

" Are you okay? " Namjoon searched his face for any discomfort.

" Of course what would happen to me? " Seokjin cupped his face.

" You know, I just, earlier---" Namjoon was almost growling, his jaw clenched. He wants to kill Hanbin.

" It's not a big deal" Seokjin told him.

" IT Is a big deal, nobody deserves to be treated like that. He is your father " Namjoon was fuming at this point.

" Namjoon " Seokjin called him and it was the first time, his omega called him by his full name.

" He doesn't love me and i have made peace with the fact, a long time ago. Honestly it should be counted as a victory that he even acknowledged my presence. " Seokjin looked at him with a smile. Seokjin felt the grasp holding on him getting strong.

" Listen pup, the thing is you can't wake a man who is pretending to sleep. I was an unwanted child and that's okay, cause it's not my fault. None of it was my fault and neither I am responsible for their attitude. " Seokjin swinged his arms around the man's neck.

Namjoon took the omega in his arms.
" I hate them" He muttered and Seokjin chuckled at the remark.  "I'll never allow even their shadows to touch you, I vow to my life"

                       °°°°°°°°°°

The wedding was huge, like what did you expect from the noble family. Not to mention, the gossips running on everyone's tongue. Nonetheless the family paid them no mind. "It will be the wedding that generations will remember. "True to her words, ex prime minister's wife made sure of that. And the preparation were going on till the wedding day approach.

Son hwa was scared, worried would be an understatement. Everybody from the court would be there, ancient and noble families were invited and her gut was telling she was preparing for seokjin as well.
Kim ju-an would never means never let go of the remark and she had to be prepared.

"I hope that bitch ends up in hell"  She prayed and ever since the wedding though she didn't expect it, the younger omega bloomed like a flower. God forbid, something happened to their relationship.  Son hwa swear someday she is gonna kill that sorry excuse of the woman.

" Are you angry" Namjoon asked for nth time.

" No, i am not. It's alright. " Seokjin said, well he was little disappointed but it was not alpha's fault and there was no reason to be angry here.

" If uncle didn't hold me hostage I swear----" Seokjin put his palm on alpha's mouth.

" I am not mad, not at all. I understand. Stop apologing, it's not your fault. Okay? " Seokjin said and the man nodded and seokjin removed his palm.

" The wedding is tomorrow, we'll need a lot of energy. So let's sleep " Seokjin said and put his book on Davenport and opened his arms and the alpha crawled into them.

" Love" Namjoon said and seokjin hummed.

" Tomorrow you're going to meet my cousins and comrades" Namjoon stated and seokjin's eyes widened.

"You never mentioned them" Seokjin enquired.

" Well, we're still figuring out and i thought you would be uncomfortable. So i kinda wanted to take your time " Namjoon said, playing with seokjin's fingers. He loved the feeling of the soft skin against his. Seokjin's soft pink painted nails, rings on his fingers, the silky hanfu he wore who always carried the scent of seokjin, French roses and almond oils, his smooth skin felt like dipping his fingers in cream. The tingling of silver anklets, the skin of his heels, the dip of his waist, his lips the base of his neck and shoulders,  his chest where pink buds lie  wants to nuzzle his face  between them and they leave the alpha's body full of desire, to feel him skin to skin, to worship the omega with his lips,until he couldn't feel himself, until his existence erased and only seokjin left. He wants to consume the omega, to ravish him, to worship him inch by inch.

"Joon" The soft honey laced voice brought him back. "You okay" Seokjin asked and his face was dipped in the yellow of lamp, his soft smooth raven locks which flowed down to his waist, made him wonder how would seokjin looked at him when they both will ----

He cleared his head, not now, seokjin was not ready, " You bastard"  He chided himself, and they had a important event to attend. Clear it out.

" Do I have to follow or behave in certain ways, I mean---" Seokjin  said  ha was really worried about that. What if they didn't like him?

" Love" Namjoon said and flicked his forehead. It was a que for seokjin to get out of his head.

" Don't think about such vile things. And if anyone is worried, it should be me " Namjoon said and pulled a face.

" Why? " Seokjin said, seokjin would do anything so his husband would not be worried.

" Uncle would be there? " Namjoon said and seokjin was puzzled.

" He has a crush on you. " Seokjin giggled at his husband's remark.

" I'm telling you, you should  stay away from that man. I m sure he would flirt with you " Namjoon grumbled and seokjin was giggling at the remarks.

" He is cute though " Seokjin said and the alpha looked at him with wide eyes. Seokjin shaked his head at his husband's sulking face.

                   ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

The whole arena was looking like a dragon pit, red lanterns, chandeliers hanging and orchestras playing music, everything was glad in glamour. The fireworks splashing on the canvas of sky. People hustling and their laughter echoing.

The nobles and courtseans were here with hanbin congratulating him. Also the emperor who was enjoying the good wine and Namjoon rolling his eyes at the man's antics. Just because, the emperor was here, Namjoon couldn't be with his husband and every thing was irritating him.

" The wine is amazing" Emperor said and poured himself one more cup.

" You are acting like a alcoholic on the street" Namjoon commenting and rolling his eyes.

" Shush, let's enjoy " Emperor whistle and so does the comrades and the general take a deep breath.

" Appa won't stop today, cousin " Hoseok said and smiled at the man's antics.

" Yes, that's right. My prince" Han so said and patted the man on shoulder.
They all were having great time. Until one servant came and whispered in the general's ear and everybody saw how his eyes lightened up like the sky.

" Excuse me" He said and went away.
Their jaws hit the floor, did the man smiled and ran away like a flash and all looked at the girls in anticipation.

" Lord seokjin has arrived. " She said and bowed to them. On the que, the emperor put the cup on the table and wiped his mouth. He patted his chest and straighten his robs.

" Little omega is here " The emperor cheered.

All the air was knocked out of the alpha's lungs. He opened his mouth and closed it again but not a word came out. That was his husband, his moon looking so magnificent, clad in soft red hanfu, his hair flowing down his waist and decorated in golden pearls. The collarbones were on display, he was glowing under the orangish hue.

" Alpha" Seokjin said and throw his arms around his neck.

" I missed you " The younger blushed at the man's gaze.

" Love" Namjoon said and kissed his forehead and laced his fingers with the man.

" Let's go" Namjoon said but seokjin turned back, looking for son hwa, but she was gone. The girl was tensed since morning  and now she vanished like air.

" Good evening, little prince" The emperor said and kissed seokjin's hand and hoseok barely hold himself.
Seokjin smiled sweetly at the gesture.

" Good evening, your majesty. " Seokjin said, trying to pull his hand back but the emperor didn't let go. Namjoon rolled his eyes at the man.

" You are so beautiful, for the first time i found how meaningless words are " The emperor said and seokjin really didn't have any idea how to answer that.

" Okay, that's enough. " Namjoon said and hugged him from behind, his chin resting on the Omega's shoulder and the eyes of people widen at the display of affection. But they quickly avert their gaze from them.

The emperor rolled his eyes and let the omega's hand go . It was not his fault, seokjin was so pretty that decades won't be enough to look at him.  The general introduced seokjin to everyone and they were pleased to meet the omega and vice versa. Despite his fear, seokjin was comfortable to meet the people. It was all possible because of the warmth of his husband who didn't let go of him even for a second.

" I' ll show you something " Namjoon whispered in his ear as he saw everybody was busy looking at the  rituals ongoing of the yeonbin and he took away seokjin from them.

Seokjin roamed his gaze in the empty room, there was nothing. Well until he felt the hot breath tickling his skin.

" Joon, " He whispered and the man came closer " There  - is- nothing " Seokjin was trying to form the words. The dragon eyes piercing through him.

Nevertheless the man didn't said anything pulling his lips into a kiss. The hands encircled his hips and pulled him towards himself. Seokjin was melting into the man's embrace.
Their breath brewing together and seokjin hummed in delight.

Namjoon was pressing open mouthed kisses on the omega's neck and seokjin's toes curled in intensity.

================================
A/n : happy new year, dear reader. I wish you love ans lots of love this year. I hope you are proud of yourself because I am. Hope this year bring you healing and happiness. And i love you so much. Happy happy happy new year❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜.

I wish you get next  BTS concert tickets...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 40K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
78.7K 5.8K 38
[ Omegaverse AU ] Despite being a prince, he can't even decide... Just because he is Omega... Omega's are known as weak... For years, they are living...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong