peculiar ➜ miraculous ladybug

By DemonWolf364846

miraculous ladybug x albino reader ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [name], is a new student... More

peculiar
1.0
1.1- How it all started
1.1- Orgins Suck
1.2: Weather girl
1.3: Art is a Beauty
1.5: Enough Fragrance
-a/n
1.6: You're my Valentine
a/n
Important To Know

1.4: Renaming

49 4 40
By DemonWolf364846

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Collège Françoise Dupont.

Adrien, Chloé, Ivan, Alya, Juleka, Mylène, Max, Alix, Nathaniel, Nino, Rose, Kim, and Sabrina are in their classroom with Miss Bustier, while Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. Alya used the Ladybug cutout, and puts it over their faces.

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment." Alya spotted Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya. "Is Marinette still in the girl's room?"

"Uh, I don't know, miss." The bell rang and the students prepare to leave the classroom.

"Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years. "Then, answer this simple questionnaire." She gave two to Alya. "See to it that Marinette receives her homework."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the classroom.

Alya tries to call Marinette, but gets her voicemail instead.

"It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Bathroom.

Alya was searching for Marinette.

"Marinette?" She called out. Looking around she spotted [reader] bathing something in the sink.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the classroom.

Alya spotted Rose and Juleka.
"Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere?" Rose and Juleka shook their heads.

Alya entered the locker room, where she sees Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Ladybug costume and yo-yo.

"Chloé's Ladybug?" Alya whispered.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the school.

Chloé boarded her limousine, Alya followed her.

"Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk." She left a message as she saw Nino. "Nino, wait!"

Nino turned around. "Yeah?"

"Come with me, I need your help!"

Nino looked at her confused. "So—"
Alya shushed him. She made an attempt to call Marinette again, but it only went to her voicemail.

"Ughh. I hate when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back! Where is that girl?!"

"Seriously. My man Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o." Nino said as the phone rang.

Nadja was in the news. "Once again, Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain."

"Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is!" She leaned over to him. "Chloé."

Nino laughed at the idea. "Chloé? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to think of anyone but herself, much less save the world. You are cray-cray, lady!"

"I am so not! You'll see!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Paris.

Ladybug is jumping above ceilings. She reaches a billboard and detransforms into herself.

"Time flies fast when you're saving the world. Day's already over!"

Marinette looked at the time. "Tell me about it. I missed an entire half day of school AND half day of seeing [reader] and Adrien!"

Tiki gave her a look. "Whoever's behind all of this sure is keeping us on our toes!"

Marinette laughed. "But you don't have any toes!"

Marinette entered the bakery.
"Alya brought your school bag home for you, Marinette."

"Hey mom..." She said as awkwardly.

"You seem so forgetful these days. Maybe you just need some fresh air and extra exercise for that growing brain of yours!" Her mom said while patting her on the back.

"Good idea, mom. I'll start tomorrow." Sabine kissed her forehead.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's room.

Marinette brings out the homework from her schoolbag. "Ladybug saved Paris from destruction once again, but who's gonna save Marinette from her homework?" She spotted a sticky note.

"What's this? "Call me. I know who the real Ladybug is"?" Marinette turned over to Tikki.

"No way! You think she knows?"

"I doubt it. Alya's always jumping to conclusions before she has her facts straight." She tried to reason.

Tikki looked around. "But just in case..."

"No worries Tikki. I got it covered."
Marinette went to call Alya, but there was no signal. "Dang. No signal." She went to the balcony to see if there is any signal, but sees a man working on the cell tower.

"Sorry, miss. Cell tower maintenance. The whole neighborhood's down. No signal for the next hour!"

"Come on, Marinette. Try again later. Let's head down and finish your homework." Tikki sighed.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader] home

[reader] entered their room and detransformed. "My back hurts so bad." They stretched.

"I don't blame you, [reader]. You were thrown onto a car." Lokki grabbed some mangoes they found. "Now I can finally rest."

Both of [reader] and Lokki laid down until...

"I MISSED THE SH-"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ College.

Chloé and Sabrina enter the school, and some students are watching her, including Aurore and Mireille. "Hey there! Hi! You look totally fab! Uh, no, not you. Hey, it's still a month from Halloween, you know?"

Nino looked over at her. "You need to have your head examined. If she's a superhero, then I'm the Wizard of Oz."

Alya crossed her arms. "I'm telling you, she's Ladybug!"

"Can you prove it?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader] home

[reader] woke up to someone shaking them. "Let me sleep in, mom..." They rolled over to hear someone laugh.

"Actually it's Nathaniel." [reader] got up to him there. "Yeah, your brother called me since you said you weren't feeling good and he needed someone to watch over you."

"It's just a small fever that Gabriel took to seriously." They said while going back to sleep.

Nathaniel sighed. "Yeah, Gabriel doesn't trust you to watch over yourself."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Marinette's room.

Marinette and Tikki wake up. "Uh... what time is it?"

"Uhh, school starts in..." she checked her phone. "An hour ago?!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Locker room.

Alya was talking to Nino. "Now don't mess up your lines." She pushed Nino to the lockers.

Nino spotted Chloé. "Oh, uhhh... Ladybug! Look over there!"

Chloé rolled her eyes at him. "Uhh, what kind of lame joke is this?"

Nino put a hand behind his head. "Uhh, well, that was... Did you see Ladybug yesterday? Isn't she amazing? I wonder who she really is."

"Uhh... up too late DJ-ing, Nino? Obviously you didn't get your beauty sleep." Alya took a photo of Chloé's locker.

Sabrina noticed her. "Uh... Chloé! Alya's looking in your locker!"

"Uhh... that's a lie! I so was not." Alya hid her phone behind her until Kim took the phone. "Hey! Give it back!"

Chloé saw the photo. "Who's the little liar now?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Principal's office.

Chloé put her hands on her hip. "She's guilty of invasion of privacy! I have proof!"

"What?! Seriously! All I did was take a measly photo!"

Denis Damocles looked over. "I'm sorry, Chloé. But there's no school policy on invasion of privacy."

"Then... then breaking and entering!"

"I didn't break into her locker! It was open!"

"And nothing was stolen then?"

"Only my very soul! My locker is my secret garden! He who enters uninvited burglarizes my inner being, steals my life force!" She faked cried and went to Kim.

Mr. Damocles pointed at Alya.
"Right. An hour of detention for you, Alya."

Chloé acted. "Are my ears failing me? Did I hear you're giving one miserable hour of detention to a... a heinous criminal? Sabrina!"

Sabrina got out the book. "The school rules clearly state that any student guilty of theft should be suspended for one full week."

Mr. Damocles replied. "Yes, but she's hardly stole anything."

"I'm not sure that my father would share your point of view." She prepared to call her father.

"Uhhh, well, now, Chloé, let's not bother your father, I mean, the honorable Mayor with a minor locker situation..." Chloé started calling her father.

"Ehhh..." he cleared his throat. "what I mean is, you're suspended for a week, Alya." Chloé hung up the call.

"What?! That is so unfair! I am so gonna protest this on the school blog!" Alya pulled out her phone.

Mr. Damocles looked at Chloé who was smugly shaking her phone, sighs. "The school blog is hereby suspended as well."

Alya looked at Chloé angrily. "She's no superhero, she's super-psycho!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Hawk Moth's lair.

The window opens. "Ahhh... School life. Such a science experiment. A petri dish of cultivating secrets, lies and betrayal, the thriving vivarium for my evil akumas." As the butterfly was turned into an akuma. "Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize her!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Collège Françoise Dupont.

Alya walked downstairs, running away from the school. She tried to call Marinette.

"It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he!" The akuma entered into her cell phone, evilizing her.

"Lady Wifi, I heard through the grapevine that you're seeking to unmask Ladybug... I'd like to help you if you agree to help me too."

"I'll expose the lies of anyone who covers up the truth! Sign me up!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Miss Bustier's classroom.

Marinette enters, and sees Adrien and Nino. Marinette was talking too Nino but once she got loud Miss Bustier had her leave.

"Alya is gone, and she had apparently got suspended." [reader] told them out loud in a whisper.
'Oh sho-'  Before they could even get up the screen lit up revealing Lady Wi-Fi.

"I'm Lady Wifi, revealer of the truth! For our first exposé, your principal would like to share a little tidbit with you. So, Denis Damocles, is it true you wrongly suspended a student named Alya today?"

Mr. Damocles was clearly ashamed. "Uh... yes, it is."

Lady Wifi got up. "So, you were biased? Unfair? Totally unjust?!"

"Yes, I was." Almost as if Marinette and [reader] that both realized the phone that Lady Wi-Fi's phone had a charm of Ladybug and a bat.

"Oh, no! Alya! Tikki, time to transform!" Tikki came out of the bag.

"You're going to have to fight your best friend!"

Marinette cut off. "Nope! I'm gonna have to save my best friend!"

"Tikki, spots on! Yeah!"

"For my next scoop, I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the Heroes mask!" She put a pink stop icon on Denis Damocles, freezing him. "Stay connected!" The screen turned off.

"Everyone, for your own safety, go directly home right now! And don't forget to read chapters four and five!" The students ran out.

[reader] ran out of the classroom and into a restroom. "Lokki, Chloe got Alya next!" Lokki wasn't surprised at this.

"That girl is stuck up. Let's go save Alya." Lokki flew around.

"Lokki, fly into the night!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ with adrien

"If Chloé is Ladybug like Alya said, then Lady Wifi's gonna head straight for her house!"

Plagg began to tease him. "And it also means you must have a crush on Chloé!" As he laughed, Adrien grunted in protest.

"Plagg, claws out!" Adrien transforms into Cat Noir.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥The city.

Cat Noir runs in the ceiling and sees the hotel. He takes his staff and sees Chloé dressed as Ladybug.

Cat Noir was shocked. "What? This can't be!"

Chiroptera landed beside him looking at what he was looking at. "I doubt that's her."

"Who's being a sneaky kitty and batty now?"

"Oh, Ladybug. But--" He pointed over at her and then Chloe.

"Thank god that's not you."

"Come on, you don't actually believe she's the real Ladybug."
She looked over at Chiroptera. "I mean Chiroptera knew she wasn't really me.

Chloé kept playing with her yo-yo and ends up tying herself up.
"Yeah, of course not."

"Sure you did.." Chiroptera said in a mocking tone.

"And besides, who would believe that she's the original Ladybug? She's obviously just a die-hard fan. A copycat?"

"Right."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Chloé's room.

Chloé dressed as Ladybug, is trying to untie herself, when her cell phone rings.

Chloé answered the phone. "Hello?" The phone starts to emit a bright pink glow, she throws it, and Lady Wifi appeared.

"Well, hello there, Ladybug!" Chloé tries to run away, but Lady Wifi puts a pink pause icon on Chloé, stopping her.

"We got Wifi!" Her along with Chiroptera and Cat Noir ran to the hotel.

Lady Wifi put a camera icon above Chloé. "Well, well... So my hunch was correct in window." She appeared on the screens. "Everyone thinks the girl beneath the Ladybug costume is a little angel. Think again, people! The real Ladybug is..." She tore off her mask. "Chloé Bourgeois, everyone!"

The gang entered making Lady-Wifi pause. "Who are you?"

Cat Noir posed in front of them. Lady Wifi looked at Chloé. "But I thought you were Ladybug!"

"Next time, double-check your facts cause you'll never know the frauds from the real ones." Chiroptera looked around the room, seeing any way they could trap her.

"You'll be sorry." Lady Wi-Fi used her cellphone to delete the pink icons, releasing Chloé making her trip and fall.

Ladybug's eyes had widened. "Alya?"

"Alya's been disconnected. I'm Lady Wifi. News flash! Ladybug, let's find out who you really are!"

"Follow me!" Ladybug opened the door.

"How is running away gonna save us?" Chiroptera asked while checking the doors.

"She gets her powers from her phone, so let's lead her to the basement, where there isn't any service!" 'I guess her plan isn't the worst.' Chiroptera grabbed Cat Noir and helped take him down more stairs.

"No service, no power. Nice one, my-" Cat didn't get to finish as he was pulled back as Lady Wifi threw a pink pause, helping him dodge it.

Ladybug saw that the phone wasn't stopping. "We've gotta go lower!"

Lady Wifi laughed. "I've got you now, Ladybug!"

"Get ready!"

"So, what do you do when you're not Ladybug?"

Ladybug looked shocked, then recovers. "Can't you see we're a little bit busy right now?" She saw that Lady Wifi is no longer above them. "She's gone back into the hotel!"

Chiroptera quicker the doors to see the pick lock icons all on the doors.
"I guess was smart enough to lock the doors."

"Hey, you realize we might actually know each other in normal life." Cat Noir said to Ladybug.

"Doubt it. It's locked!" They reached the top door, which doesn't have a pink lock on it.

"She's left this one open."

"So it's a trap."

"Get ready for an ambush on 3. 1, 2, 3!"

They burst through the door to the dining room, only to find that Lady Wifi is nowhere to be found with many phones on all the tables.

"Ahhh... So much for the ambush."

"Follow me. Where is she hiding? And what's up with all these phones?"A pink light comes out from a phone, and Lady Wifi appeared as she attacked them.

"Hey now, brown cow? I thought it was you she was after!" Chiroptera gave Cat Noir a look.

Ladybug tied Lady Wifi with her yo-yo, but she disappears, re-appearing above one phone after another. "You can't get me!"

Chiroptera used a sickle, throwing it directly to the phone breaking it.

"Yes we can." Ladybug and Chiroptera started breaking all the phones with the yo-yo and sickles. Lady Wifi runs into the kitchen. When Ladybug follows her in, Lady Wifi locks the door behind her.

"No, no, no... Hold on in there, Ladybug!" Chiroptera checked the hotel map. "The service elevator!"

"Let's go!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Kitchen

Ladybug dodges Lady Wifi's attacks until her hands get pinned to the wall by two lock icons. Lady Wifi put a camera icon in front of her.

"Who is Ladybug? Is she a superhero or a super-weirdo? How can we trust the girl when we have no idea who she really is? We have the right to know!" She tried to remove Ladybug's mask, but it won't come off. "Why doesn't it come off?"

"Uhhh... because it's magic?" The service elevator door opened along with Chiroptera and Cat Noir coming through.

"You're out of minutes, Lady Wifi!" Chiroptera gave him a look.

"Again, please stop with the puns." As both of the heroes talked for a few seconds Lady Wi-Fi interrupted them.

"Oh, how romantic." Chiroptera and Cat Noir both looked at her. "Tomcat's and Batty came to save their love bug."

"I am not his love bug!"

"That is not my love bug!"

Cat Noir smirked. "We'll come back to that later." Lady Wifi attacks both of them, knocking the heroes into the freezer room. Chiroptera hit the wall in the freezer as Cat Noir's ring came off. Plagg shivered at the cold room.

"My ring!" Adrien called out.

"Ooh... so chilly in here." Plagg curled up in a ball to stay warm.

"Where is it? I could use a little help!"

"Cat Noir, did you lose the miraculous?" Chiroptera closed their eyes while looking at the wall.

"It came off." He answered.

"We can only stay here for a  couple of minutes before any of us pass out." Chiroptera turned to him, their eyes closed. "I won't look at you but I'll help you search." Adrien nodded as they both looked around.

Lady Wifi was heard from outside. "Well, well... what am I gonna do with both of you?"

"Get her to use her Lucky Charm! It'll force her to switch back, and her true identity will be revealed, and her Miraculous will be mine."

"If you don't get him outta fast, your crushes will soon be slush. Ha ha ha!" She removed the locks from Ladybug's hands. "Good luck with your cat and bat popsicle! I have other news to cover!" She disappeared.

"Huh?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Outside Le Grand Paris.

The mayor and two police cars are there. "Come on..." After Andre said that his daughter, Chloé exited the hotel and hugged her father. She checks her phone, but Lady Wifi comes out from it and flies into the sky. She begins broadcasting herself.

Lady Wifi: What's up, peeps! Listen everyone! I present you with the award-winning news story you've all been waiting for!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Kitchen

Ladybug was trying to break down the door to the freezer room.)

"I'll get you out of there!"  Ladybug called out. Adrien was shivering while he is trapped.

"Take your time!" Chiroptera continued to search as they felt themselves shiver, and start to feel tired. 'Where is it?'

Lady Wifi was broadcasting. "Don't blink, 'cause Ladybug's about to drop the bomb on her real identity!"

"Lucky Charm!" A box appeared in her arms. "This better be some lucky box... Of course, the microwaves!" She put the box in the microwave, and uses it to melt the lock icon.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Freezer

"Are you okay, Cat Noir?" Chiroptera asked to get no response.

"G..gotcha." Adrian turned back into Cat Noir. "I go..got the ring." Chiroptera turned around to see Cat Noir on the line of passing out.

Chiroptera grabbed Cat Noir.
The freezer door opens and Cat Noir is shivering while he falls and Ladybug catches the both of them.

"You okay, Cat Noir?" He noticed her Miraculous beeping.

"You used your Lucky Charm...there's not much time left."

"Exactly!" Lady Widi said from on the roof as she watched the three from the camera.

"Zap open the kitchen door!" Cag Noir suggested. "It worked on the freezer."

"We can't, microwave's busted." She whispered to Chiroptera and Cat Noir. "Here's what we'll do, listen to me..."

"Got it."

"Easy." Cat Noir is was giggling like a child while he puts a pan over the top of the camera icon, blocking Lady Wifi's screen.

"What is she up to?" Lady Wi-Fi was mad.

"Don't let my Miraculous get away!"

"Right!"

Cat Noir and Chiroptera got in the service elevator. "We'll go and jam the wi-fi antenna."

"Good luck!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Top of Buisling

Lady Wifi ran to the ceiling, while Cat Noir dodged her attacks and grabbed Chiroptera. They reached the top floor of the hotel.

Cat Noir spotted the wi-fi antenna. "Here you are!" Cat Noir raised his hand. "Cataclysm!"

"Changeling!" Chiroptera turned into a Greater Notcule Bat.

"Nice idea, kitty cat, but I'm not gonna let you cut me off so easily!" She started firing pink pause symbols at him. Chiroptera looked around for an idea.

Ladybug's  Miraculous beeped again. "Hurry, Cat Noir..."

Lady Wifi kept attacking Chiroptera and Cat Noir, but he dodges her as Chiroptera tried to snatch the phone. He uses his staff to attack her, but she dodges. The staff splits into two, but she destroys them. She sees Cat Noir is about to destroy the antenna not spotting Chiroptera waiting for her.

"Nooooo!"

Cat Noir destroyed the antenna, and Lady Wifi falls off. The pink symbols disappear, and Ladybug exits the kitchen.

"Lost the signal!"

"Gimme that phone!" Cat Noir tried to take the phone away from her, but she dodges. Cat Noir finds himself defenseless, but Chiroptera grabbed the phone.

"No more magic phone!" They dropped the phone to Ladybug as she smashed it. Chiroptera turned back into their hero form.

"No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" She captured the akuma. "Gotcha!"She
released the purified butterfly. "Bye bye, little butterfly."

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw the Lucky Charm into the air, its energy repairs all the damage, and turns everything back to normal.
Lady Wifi turned back into Alya.

"What?"

Ladybug and Cat Noir: Pound it!

Alya was in shock. "Ladybug! Wow! Chiroptera and Cat Noir! Can I get a quick interview? Just let me grab my phone!" She went to pull out her phone.

Cat Noir Miraculous beeped. "Uhh... gotta go. You've only got a minute."

"So-- oh, no! Where did they go?"
Alya saw a note on the ground. 'We couldn't stay to long or we'll destransform. We'll come back another time for the interview.
ps. I love your work'

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ level up
level: friend
warning: don't get too close as Chiroptera or it will be used against you

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hotel Downstair

Ladybug is about to enter a room, but Cat Noir stopped her.
"Stay!" The Miraculous beeped. "I won't tell anyone who you are. Cat's honor."

"Nobody must know who we really are. Not even us." She closed the door. Cat Noir was going to open it, but Chiroptera grabbed his hand.

"You'll see her later." Marinette listened as she heard them leave.

"Phew, that was too close for comfort!" Tikki saw.

"Tell me about it." She opened the door, seeing nobody outside.

Adrien leff the hotel. "That was the chance to find out who the love of your life really is! What were you thinking?"

"That's the thing, Plagg. I wasn't thinking. I was following my heart. Plus I rather not rush it."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hawkmoth Lair

"Your mask will fall one day, Ladybug. You'll have no choice then but to hand over your precious Miraculous!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Dupain-Cheng House.

Marinette is in the balcony with Tikki. "Is that true? You're gonna tell each one of them? Is that what your heart's saying?"

"Sometimes your heart tells you one thing, but a great superhero always listens to her head." Marinette pointed to her head.

"Got it!" Alya said from the door to her balcony.

"Waaahhh!" She shouted as she saw Alya come out making Tikki hide.

"Wanna see my new smartphone? It puts my old phone to shame! Just look at these pics!" She scrolled through images of Adrien.

Marinette got defensive. "Huh? What's with all these photos of Adrien?"

"Well... with a mask and a costume, don't you think he looks a little bit like Cat Noir?" Alya asked.

Marinette grabbed her head. "Are you out of your mind? He's tons more legit than Cat Noir!"

"Hey! I happened to think that Cat Noir is pretty slick." She gave her the finger guns.

"Anyway, stop taking photos of Adrien. Well, unless you give them to me, afterwards." She snatched Alya's phone.

"Give it back!" Alya started to run after Marinette.

"Nope!"

"Oh, come on, Marinette! What if you drop it? Everyone knows how clumsy you are!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader]'s house

Lokki flew around. "This is just like last time. Chloe used her being the daughter of the mayor to get her way and getting everyone akumatized."

"Nathaniel told me that earlier he thinks maybe Chloe could be helping Hawkmoth." [reader] explained. "I mean think about it. Chloe gets someone upset and then boom, they get akumatized."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥information
-yes
-no

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ alya now sees Chiroptera as a friend

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ marinette was worried about you when you were in the freezer

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ cat noir's puns are starting to get a bit annoying

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ you and Nathaniel think that Chloe can be causing people to get akumatized on purpose

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ladybug is being jealous of you and cat noir

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥it's getting harder to get sun burnt as the suit protects yours skin

note: sorry for not really updating as I had some health issues going on. i've been passing out a lot lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.6K 39
❝ Oh my gosh, Tikki. ❞ ❝ You have no idea I much I missed you. ❞ Tikki and Plagg starts leading out another life as Tyler and Patrick. Un...
238 22 5
Violet Harrison, a model from New York with famous parents- had to move to Paris by herself and stay with some old family friends, the Agreste family...
4.7K 140 8
Paris, an incredible City in Europe that's recently been under attack of akumatized supervillains. Luckily two mysterious superheroes called Ladybug...
334K 14.5K 41
Bitten by a radioactive spider and playing superhero back in California was fine, but in Paris? This one is going to be a doozy. With avoiding two su...