YOU NEVER EXPECT

By joy_bliry

"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you... More

Character sketch
1. FIRST MEETING
2. PLANNING
3. SO MUCH ATTITUDE
4. THE BEGINNING
5. CHEAP GIRL
6. MR. DICTATOR
7. CONTROLLING
8. DON'T LAUGH
9. ONLY MINE
10. IT'S POSSESSIVENESS
11. BE CAREFUL
12. NEWS
13. PROMISE
14. SAVIOUR
15. CARE ?
16. TRUST
17. POISON
18. BLOOD
19. HE WILL COME
20. I BELIEVED IT?!
21. A NEW START
22. A MOMENT TO CHERISH FOREVER
23. EXCHANGE RINGS
24. A LITTLE NIGHT OUT
25. THE PARTY
26. HE FLIRTED WITH ME !!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
27. I AFFECTS YOU ?
28. HOTTEST CHEF
29. DON'T TOUCH ME
30. I HAVE BECAME IMPURE
31. WHO IS SHE?
32.I CAN CONQUER WHOLE WORLD
33. YOU ARE A KILLER
34. ICECREAM CANCEL
35. DATE?
36. THANOS IS MUCH BETTER
37. LET'S GO HOME
38. I WANT SWEET
39. I HATE YOU
40. GONE
42. THAT WAS NOT ACCIDENT
43. THE SMELL
44. A DREAM?
45. DIVORCE
46. WHAT I DID?
47. PLEASE MOVE ON
48. IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING YOU'RE HIDING
49. OUR ROOM
50. SURPRISE!
51. IN FAMILY, WE TRUSTS
52. MAKE ME YOURS COMPLETELY
53. APRIL 3RD?
54. WHY YOU DID THIS ALL TO ME?
55. HIS FATHER
56. OUR BABY
57. FAMILY
58. HAPPILY

41. NEW CEO

108 5 0
By joy_bliry

ZOYA'S ROOM

Zoya is lying on bed, covered under blanket. She is looking very pale.
Nina is sitting beside her. Jay and Lucifer are sitting on chairs. Rehan is standing near window.

Tension and fear is clearly visible on everyone's face. They all are just looking at a lifeless angel lying on bed, who is just breathing without a heart. Because her heart shattered into millions of pieces, the moment she heard the news of her husband's death.

The girl who once wanted everyone to live their life to the fullest even in hard times, the girl who never gave up, the girl who was a light in the life of these people, is here lying unconscious. She herself told everyone the meaning of life, today she herself don't want to live. She tried to kill herself, she tried to commit suicide.

-"FAISAL!!" Zoya shouted getting conscious. Everyone got up from their seat. She was panting. Nina put hand on her shoulder. She abruptly moved away being scared.

-"Zoya. It's me Nina."

-"Nina di?"

She looked around at everyone. Then she looked at her wrist which is covered in bandage and a needle is attached to her vein which is attached to a blood drip. And then she glared at Nina.

-"Why?"

-"What why Zoya?"

-"Why you saved me?! Why?!" She shouted.

-"Zoya........"

She immediately removed the needle from her hand and tried to get down from bed. Just as she put her legs on ground she was going to fall but Lucifer holds her. He again made her sit on bed.

-"Zoya! Are you mad? What the hell are you doing?! Firstly you did this stupid thing and now you....." He shouted on her but she cut his words in between.

-"Yes! Yes. I'm mad! I'm going mad. Do you want to hear anything else? And I did this because I want to die. I don't want to live."

-"Do you yourself know what rubbish are you speaking Zoya?" Jay spoke.

-"I know what I'm speaking Jay. You don't have to tell me anything."

-"Zoya. What happened to you?" Nina asked.

-"My heart has left my body Nina Di. Faisal was my heart and he left me. I can't live without my heart."

-"Doll. Try to understand......"

She stood up and shouted.

-"I don't want to understand! I did this and I will do it again! I will do it until I die!........"

-"Zoya. Don't speak like this." Jay speak.

-"I can't live without him! I want to die....."

-"SHUT UP!!" Rehan yelled very loudly and hold her arm tightly.

"Just shut up. Don't you dare speak one more word." He warned her looking very scary. She hissed in pain because of his tight hold.

-"Rehan you're hurting her." Lucifer told him.

-"No Lucifer. She's the one hurting us. What were she saying? That she wants to die. Then we should not stop her." He left her hand with force and she fell on bed. "Go and die! I don't care!" He said and stand near window looking out.

"Rehan. Please. Don't speak like this. She is your sister......." Nina speak.

-"NO!" He yelled and turned to them. "She is not my sister! He again turned to window.

-"Bhai....." Zoya whispered.

-"I AM NOT YOUR BHAI!" He yelled and she shivered in fear. His eyes are red and he's looking very scary. He's to totally opposite of his usual self.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BHAI AGAIN! I AM DEAD FOR YOU JUST LIKE FAISAL!"

He again yelled and her body started trembling. Her heart is pounding so loudly her throat is feeling tight and she's not able to breath. She clutched her throat to breath but she's not able. She inhaled with her mouth but still.....
She can't breath. She clutched her throat trying to breath.

-"OH MY GOD!" Nina exclaimed and everyone looked at her. "Zoya!"

-"I ca..... can't........ can't breathe." She tried to speak and tears trickled down her cheek.

-"What's happening to my doll Nina?"

-"She's having a panic attack."

-"Panic attack?!" Jay shouted.

Rehan immediately sat beside her and cupped her face.

-"Bh.... Bha.... Bhai...... I'm....... I'm dy.... dying." More tears fell from her eyes.

-"No. No. Don't speak like this my baby. Nothing will happen to you. You'll be fine. Just, just try to breath." He speak very sweetly.

-"I..... can't..... " She stammered trying to breath. He caressed her face.

-"Cutie. With me. Breath." He inhaled deeply she also tried, then he exhaled and she copied him. But she can't breath, it's clear from her face and trembling body. A tear escaped his eyes looking at her condition.

-"Cutie. Breath baby." He said caressing her face.

After a lot of trying her breathing became normal. He smiled with tears and hugged her. She clutched him tightly and cried.

-"Why you did this Cutie? You thought that we'll be able to live without you?" He too cried while speaking.

-"I'm sorry Bhai."

-"Cutie. You wanted to leave us like Roshni? Why?"

-"Bhai....." She sobbed and looked at him. "It's...... It's paining." She speak signing towards her heart.

-"I know baby."

-"Bhai I..... I'm the reason..... he..... he went away......"

-"NO!"

-"Yes Bhai he....... he told me that he'll...... he'll die if I hated him and....... and I did. I....... I killed him." She speak while crying.

-"No..... No baby. Don't speak like this. You are not responsible for anything."

-"I Am!" She shouted. "I can't live with the guilt that I'm the reason of his death. I.... I'll sure.... surely die." She whispered the last part and he hugged her. She cried bitterly clutching him hard. He caressed her head, tears were also felling from his eyes.

-"Nina." He looked at her and found tears too in her eyes. "Put the needle back."

She nodded and put another needle in her hand this time Zoya didn't even protested. Lucifer also sat on couch and hold his head in his hands. Jay was just looking away holding tears in his eyes.

After nearly one and half hour of consoling, Zoya finally fell asleep clutching Rehan. He was just hugging her and caressing her head. When he didn't heard any whimper sound he looked at her face breaking the hug and found her asleep. He sighed and called Jay slowly not to disturb her sleep.

-"Jay."

-"Yes Rehan." He said coming towards them.

Then he helped him in making her lye properly on bed. Then Rehan covered her with blanket. Just then Nina entered the room.

-"She's asleep?" She asked and Rehan nodded. Then she looked towards Lucifer who was in same position. Then she again looked at Rehan. "I've prepared lunch for all of you. Come Jay."

-"I'm not hungry. I'll stay here with Zoya."

-"Fine." She smiled and then moved to Lucifer with Rehan.

-"Fero. Get up man. Don't behave like a kid. Look Nina has prepared food for us."

-"I don't want to eat anything."

-"Lucifer. Remember what Uncle used to tell us? 'No matter what happens, we should not let food wait.' Please Lucifer. Come." Nina said. (Uncle - Lucifer's father)

Lucifer got up wiping his tears and walked near Zoya. He kissed her forehead and whispered

-"I'm sorry Doll. I broke my promise of protecting you both."

Then they all went downstairs.

Now Jay is the only one left. He sighed and walked to Zoya. He looked at her sleeping figure lying lifeless. He sat on his knees on floor beside bed. He found a tear on her cheek. He wiped it with his thumb and his heart ached. The tears he was holding escaped his eyes. He closed his eyes holding her hand and a scene flashed in his head.

"Zoya?"

She looked at him with teary eyes and started crying. She hugged him and cried bitterly.

-"I..... I wan..... want...... my Faisal." She said while sobbing hard.

He rubbed her back. And she just cried very hard clutching him.

-"Jay......... Bring my Faisal......... I...... I can't...... can't live..... I'll..... I'll die." She sobbed and cried bitterly.

He immediately opened his eyes and left her hand. Tears fell from his eyes.

-"I'm sorry Zoya. I am not able to get you out of this pain. It was the first time you asked something from me, that too on your birthday and I....... I'm not able to give you that. I'm.... I'm feeling very useless. I can't even give you your birthday gift. I'm sorry Zoya. I'm really sorry."

ZOYA'S POV

-"Good evening Zoya."

-"Good evening Jay." I wished him back while sitting properly on bed. He sat on chair putting it near bed.

-"How're you feeling now?"

-"Fine." I said while trying to force a smile.

-"You know what Zoya? You don't have to lie in front of me. Am I not your friend?" I looked down and my eyes got filled with tears. My tears fell down and he immediately got up from chair.

"I know Zoya. I know that how much it hurts when you have to live without your love. But you have to. You have to live. You have to live for the people who loves YOU."

-"Jay..... I.... I can't. The.... the pain is killing me."

-"Zoya." He sat on bed in front of me and hold my hand. "You have so many people who loves you. Look around yourself. Rehan, Mr. Montano, Mr. and Mrs. Sheikh, Nina, Aliya, Adam, Eva, Me, Your mummy papa, your young brother. You have them all. You have these much people who loves you. Who needs you. I don't have any single one."
I looked up at him.
"I don't have any single person who love me. But still I'm living."

-"Who said you don't have someone? You have me, you're my best friend, Rehan Bhai and Lucifer Bhai also loves you. And you know Faisal also used to love you. He said to me one day that Jaan if I had any brother he would be just like Jay. He liked you a lot because he has gone through the same." More tears fell from my eyes remembering that moment.

-"Zoya......" He wiped my tears.

-"I'm the reason for his death."

-"No."

-"Yes. You don't know anything. I'm the only reason he left. It all happened because of me. If I wouldn't have said those words to him, he would've been alive. It..... It's all because of me." I cried bitterly hiding my face with my hands.

"I would've been lived for the people who loves me but....... but the.... the person who loved me the most my...... my Faisal my.... love, my everything die.... died because of me. I'm a killer. I........ I can't live with this guilt." I looked after him

"Jay. Jay I can't. I can't live with this burden that I killed my love. I can't. Even if I tried to, this pain will not let me live."

-"You have to live Zoya. Atleast for your Faisal."

-"What do you mean?"

He walked to table and picked newspapers from there. He hand them to me.

It's front page

"Is it the end of Khan Group of Industries?"

Another newspaper

"The share price of Khan Group are falling very rapidly."

Another newspaper

"Who'll be the new CEO? Or the Khan company will come to it's end?"

Another newspaper

"Faisal Khan dead in accident and his company also dead with him. Or there is something more......"

-"These are not all, there are many. On every news channel, every newspaper and on every second post of social media, there is just one thing. What will happen to Khan Group of Industries? Everywhere. The company is going to end Zoya."

I looked at him in horror.

-"This can't happen. Faisal has built this business empire with his blood sweat and tears. It's all over the world, millions of people works here. Faisal has put his whole life in this company. It can't happen."

-"Then you've to do something."

-"Me?"

-"Yes."

NEXT DAY

Ding dong

Rehan opened the door and found

-"Mom. Dad." Rehan said being surprised because they both were in Dubai last night.

Just then Lucifer saw them. He immediately walked towards door to go but Hasan (Rehan's dad) hold his hand. Lucifer stopped in his tracks but he was looking down, trying to hide his face.

-"Where are you going son in law?"

-"I'm not your son in law." He speak looking down.

-"Really? But I remember that you were the one who came to me for asking my daughter's hand. You wanted to marry Roshni."

-"But it never happened. So logically I'm not your son in law."

-"Okay. But you became my son the moment I agreed for that marriage. So at least be my son, again." Hasan said.

-"We've lost our one son we can't lose one more. Please Fero don't run away this time. Please my son. We all needs you." Reema said while crying.

-"Don't go." Hasan said emotionally. Lucifer immediately hugged him and started crying.

-"I'm.... I'm sorry Dad." He broke the hug "I'm sorry Mom."

-"I'm sorry to disturb you all but lawyer Chen has came." Justin said entering.

-"Send him." Rehan said and they all went in hall.

After a couple of minutes

-"Where is Mrs. Khan?" Chen asked.

-"I'm here." Zoya said coming downstairs. She was wearing a black top and trousers. Her hairs are open and covering her lifeless face.

"Mom? Dad?" She looked at them surprised.

-"You've called Mr. Chen?" Reema asked looking at her strangely.

-"Yes Mom. Please everyone have a seat." Zoya said and sat on single couch.

Everyone (Hasan, Reema, Lucifer, Rehan) sat being confused and surprised.

-"Why you've called him Princess?"

-"You'll get to know Dad. Mr. Chen."

-"Yes Mrs. Khan here it is." He speak giving her a file.

-"What is this Zoya?" Reema asked.

-"I'll tell everything let Jay come."

-"I'm here." Jay came and sat besides Chen. Chen started speaking.

-"Five months ago Mr. Khan called me and told me to make new documents for his property. According to them, fifty percent of everything that belongs to Mr. Khan will be of Mrs. Khan. Including his company, London's mansion, his dad's company, other branches of Khan group of industries, everything. Mr. and Mrs. Khan will be equal in everything. And he also changed his will.

According to his will, if something happens to him everything of his property will be of Mrs. Khan or their children. And.........."

-"What exactly is going on here?" Reema asked sternly.

Zoya stand up from couch confidently and speak

-"I, Mrs. Zoya Faisal Khan is being the new CEO of Khan Group of Industries."

Author
So what is going on in story? Faisal dead. Now this new drama!
But don't worry every story has its ups and downs.

So any suggestions? Or anyone want to give me their piece of mind to make it better? Or someone can tell what gonna happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 430 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
126K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
57.6K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
1.1M 44.4K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...