Cote: Sae, Chie and Mika x Ma...

By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

A focus on the story between Sae, Chie and Mika with the protagonist of the work. More

Characters
Chapter I - Class D
Chapter II - Without records and without identity, a person completely free
Chapter IV - Accusations
Chapter V - Domino Effect or Checkmate?
Chapter VI - If one falls, they all fall.
SS - Ayato Naoki
SS - Hito
SS - Nightmare
Chapter VII - Despair
Chapter VIII - Leadership
Chapter IX - Reactive

Chapter III - An enemy among us.

411 21 7
By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

POV ???

Walking to my room, I open the front door. Giving me a perfect view of Sakura, her silky hair flew as she walked towards me, her bright red eyes stared at me mischievously.

"Looks like you're early, Loper-kun." A mark appears on my forehead.

"Still calling me by that lame nickname?" I smiled at her while gritting my teeth. "Where's Taylor?"

I asked, regaining my composure.

"Oh, he said he'd be here soon... Ha! Look at him over there!" She points towards the door. "Hey, Taylor!"

He looks at Sakura confused and walks towards us.

"Hey... It's good to see you guys too." He waves, but he wasn't smiling. Which was strange. "Tell me something you guys."

"Huh?" Sakura is confused.

"Will you see Saiko-kun?" He asks, leaving us confused. "I didn't see him along the way, I even thought it was a bit strange... When I was walking to school, I didn't see almost anyone from the second year."

"Maybe they were early." Sakura shrugs.

I highly doubt it. Although I don't really care what happens to Saiko, he's just a tool of mine that has a few uses.

For example.

He was responsible for gathering a huge amount of points between Classes, he was a good use. It was worth it to save him from being expelled, however. He owes me a lot.

Although he has already sent me 36 million private points these months. After that I gave one last order to him and the Class D students to steal a huge amount of points from the Kouhais. Make sure they are all slow, all except those who are Class A and B.

"Alright students, return to your seats." Our teacher enters the room with a serious expression. "Oh~ You guys seem eager for the results, though..."

Hahaha! So she's going to tell you the results of our last special exam? Well, that won't make much of a difference, we'll remain Class A.

In the last exam, we received 380cp.

*Paft!*

She slams her briefcase on the table.

"I have bad news for you, including you, Mr.Vice President-kun." She teases me.

Huh? What kind of problem?

"Err... Sensei, did something happen?" Said Sakura, a little uncomfortable with the change in atmosphere.

She just smiles in response, grabbing a chalk from the table, she starts writing something on the board. As soon as it ends we see...

"....?!" My eyes widen.

"What..." Taylor is in disbelief.

"I-is that even possible?" Sakura gets nervous.

"What the hell does that mean?" I clenched my fists. "Is this some kind of bad joke?"

"Oh~ That expression of yours really suits you, vice president." Sensei keeps teasing me.

Class A - 1.980cp (+380)

Class B - 420cp (-900 + 200)

Class C - 0cp (-1.200)

Class D - 0cp (-600)

*Thump!*

I punched my desk and walked towards Yumi-sensei.

"What does that mean?" I said with daggers.

Who the hell did this? Horikira Rin? No. She wouldn't do that, I highly doubt she would change her mind in the blink of an eye.

"Fufufu~ So you want to know?" She smiles mischievously. "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you."

"I'll pay points..." I said frowning. "I want to know everything... from beginning to end."

"How interesting, though..." She raises her index finger in front of me and shakes it negatively. "Tsk, tsk, tsk... It won't be usable, I'm really sorry."

What?

"You yourself said we can—"

"'That you can buy anything with points' Yes, that's correct." She interrupts me, crossing her legs she continues. "But let's say a certain student knew you would pay points to ask for information, so he asked us to keep that information secret."

What? And who would he be? A kouhai? No, that's impossible...

"How many points did he pay?" I asked.

"20 million points..." She stated, my eyes widen a little. "However, I can give you information that will be useful."

"And what would it be?" I was curious.

"He's a first year student!" She smiled with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"...?!" I was perplexed by this information.

"W-What?! That's impossible!"

"Like one like that? This Kouhai managed to unravel the mystery behind the S-system this whole time?!"

The class was in an uproar.

"Oh~ Yes... He asked me to send you a message~" She puts her palms together with a bright smile.

"Before you tell us this, how many points does it take to nullify—"

"It's not possible." She interrupts me again, which takes me by surprise. "He already knew that someone from higher classes would try to cancel his "pact", but he added a few more points to make us stay quiet and keep our mouths shut." She licks her lips. "Seriously, this student is one of a kind. I can't wait to meet him again."

I frowned.

"Do you know this student's name and what Class he is in?" I asked.

"Fufufu~ Sorry, but I can't tell you either. That's also part of his deal." She smile.

Hell! Who the hell is this Kouhai... Oh? I have an idea.

“How many points does it take for you to show us the first-year students’ class point results?”

"100.000 private points."

"Okay."

As soon as I deposit the points into sensei's account. She picks up the chalk from the table and starts writing on the board again.

"Oh, yes... I forgot to tell you something." She turns to me with a smile on her face. "The Class points that were lost between Classes B, C, and D. They were all sent to the First Year Classes."

I understand. This makes my job even easier if I find out which class has the most points. That means that's where my target is.

"Sensei... Are you saying that this student was able to do all this as if he was playing with us?" Sakura frowned.

"Is what it seems." She smile.  "You were just manipulated by him."

*Tap!*

She touches the board.

"These are the results of the first year."

"You've got to be kidding me..." I frowned.

"That's..." Taylor murmurs next to me.

"H-how..." Sakura's eyes widen.

Class A - 2.100cp (+1.100)

Class B - 1.890cp (+900)

Class C - 1.500cp (+600)

Class D - 1.290cp (+400)

I clenched my fists in frustration.

“This guy… This is indeed—”

"Playing games with you? Yes, he told me himself that he only did it because he was just bored." Bored?! "So... Do you know what Class he is in? [...]-kun."

"Tch!"

I just clicked my tongue in annoyance.

There's no way for me to know what class he's in. I assume he's in Class A, though. Sensei herself said he was just messing with us, which means he may or may not be in Class A. The odds are 25/25, so there's no way to guess.

"Hehe~" A smile appeared on my lips, raising my hands I just rubbed my hands over my face. Pushing my bangs back. "Hahaha! Oh~ Heavens! That's amazing."

Whoever this student is, I will find him and I will never stop.

________

POV Akira

I was sitting on the floor, near the railing. After classes ended, I decided to find a good place to cool off.

Vrrr...

Turning on my phone, I see that I received a new message from school. My 'OAA' has changed a lot...

Academic Ability: C

Physical Ability: ???

Adaptability: C

Social Contribution: C

Overall: ???

[A/n: Sorry, but this scene will only be explained when the protagonist meets the vice president. So it will have to wait, unless you have an idea why your 'OAA' isn't an "A+"]

I see. Everything is going according to my plan. As soon as I put my phone in my pocket, I felt something flying and being thrown towards me.

Raising my hands, I grab something.

A bottle of water.

Looking up I see that whoever launched this bottle was none other than...

"I knew you'd be here." He said dismissively.

Utomiya Riku.

"How did you find me?" I asked curiously.

"Simple. You usually look for places where no one is around, so the terrace was the only place that came to mind." He replied, approaching me.

"I understand." I opened the bottle cap and took a sip. "What would you like to talk?"

"..." He sits next to me, looking at the sunset with me. Our hair shook and danced as the wind hit our faces. "I would like to know more about you, Akira-kun. But first..." He turns his head to the side, looking at my face. "What does that result mean? What did you do?"

"..." I just remained silent, looking at the mesmerizing sun.

Leaning against my back, I let out a sigh.

"You won't let me go free this time, I imagine."

"Mmm." He hums.

"Okay..." I turned to him. "You know those second graders who were blackmailing our classmates?"

"Those who were trying to steal the points? I remember, what did they have to do with the matter?"

"Well, let's just say…" I looked at him coldly. "They were kicked out."

"What?" His eyes widen a little.

"In this school it is necessary to have evidence to make such an accusation." I placed the water bottle on the table. "You can already imagine what I mean."

"You recorded the whole mess and took advantage of it to... Kick them out." He responds, but it seems like he has something else to say. "However, you probably stole their points, am I right?"

Not bad. I mean, that was already obvious.

"Yes." I ended. "However, I made a deal with them if they didn't want to be expelled."

"For them to hand over their Class points?" Riku started to understand where I'm going.

"Correct, though. This would only work if someone was expelled, however, I sent the evidence to the school." I raised my hand. "And as is inevitable, they would be expelled. But I had prevented that from happening if they accepted my contract."

"So the students you've threatened so far haven't been expelled?" He asked me.

"No, but... Some were expelled due to lack of Class points." I responded nonchalantly.

"I understand, but... Why hand over the points to the enemy Classes?" He asks me.

"Simple." I extend my hand, touching his left shoulder. "I'm playing with the student council vice president's mentality."

"Huh?" Your eyes widen a little

"Right now he must be trying to buy the information about my contract from the teachers, but that won't work. Why had I spent half of my points so they couldn't tell him anything even if he tried to void my contract using private points." I said in a monologue. "After that, he will ask the hot teacher in his class to ask her to report our Class's results."

"I see... But by the logical route. Shouldn't he think that Class A is his target?"

"I can understand why you would think that, but no." I put my arms behind my head. "If Class A had received all the points, he probably would have targeted her, however. I made sure all the points were divided between the other Classes, meaning..."

"He won't be able to identify which Class or who his enemy is."

"Exactly." I nodded, getting up from the floor. "You said you wanted to know more about me, right?"

"..."

"I won't tell you anything, but... I can say that I lived a very sordid life." I said, walking away from the place. "That's it for now... See you later, Riku."

________

POV ??? (Class 1-A)

I was walking towards the hallways after the revelation about the S-System. Although I already had a lot of doubts about the school rules. I admit I wasn't expecting this one.

Our Class received a huge amount of points. Which left everyone, including me, confused.

Of course we remained Class A, however. This particular student was able to play with the system as if he was provoking us. What I don't understand is why he didn't put these points in his Class.

"Haha! This guy is the best for sure!" Said a tall guy.

From what I remember, he is the leader of Class C, Hosen.

He was looking at the blackboard on the wall, observing the grade results of the top students.

What...?!

Akira - 101 points

"Ha! As expected, he didn't disappoint me." His smile widens and he walks away along with some students who accompanied him. "This school is fun, I can't wait to destroy them."

What an idiot. Does he really think he can do this?

Akira... I think I'll check him out.

Turning on my phone, I start clicking on the screen. I need to check both information in 'OAA', maybe he will become someone very problematic for our Class.

"What?" My eyes widen.

"Oh... [...]-kun, is there a problem?" asked Jane next to me.

"No..." I muttered, before turning my phone over for her to look at. "But this guy, he is someone very strange."

"Huh?...I don't see—Wh-what?!" She exclaims.

Your 'OAA' is categorized as "C" or "Null". Which is strange, because he got the highest grade in our year. No. I believe there is something out of context, he did something... Could it be him? Was he responsible for giving us those points?

"D-do you think he could be the person behind this mystery?" She asks me.

"I would say yes." I said. Hosen had said that this was something to be expected, which means he must know it. "The chances are 50/50. I can't imagine the leaders of Class C or D making such a complex and unimaginable strategy like this."

"Class C I can agree, but I've heard that there is a student in Class D who is someone who shouldn't let their guard down." She alerts me. "I think it's best not to underestimate Class D, as perhaps someone among them must be to blame."

She is right. However, this Class D student is just holding back, he doesn't plan on trying hard for the Class. So, I believe he won't be a problem in the future, but... I can't let my guard down either.

"Then what you will do?" She asks me.

"It is not obvious?" I passed her, walking to my room. "We will observe them from afar. If one of them is indeed our suspect, then we have no choice but to target them."

"Are you planning to expel 'this person'?"

"If he's someone very problematic, then yes."

"Hehe~" She laughs at me, leaving me confused. "You say that but 'that person' doesn't seem like a bad person to me."

In fact. What nullifies this 'illogical thinking' is that person's strategy, if they claim that they did it willingly, without lying. So he is not a problem, although he could be a danger in the future.

Akira or the student from Class D. Which of you will be my biggest enemies? If that happens, I have no choice but to destroy your Class.

Nothing personal.

_________

POV ???(Class 1-D)

After classes ended, I felt a new presence. As if it were following me, although I've felt that same presence for a while now.

Stopping halfway, I looked back.

"Okay, you can leave..." I looked at the corner of the cabinets. "Laura."

"..." She reveals herself.

"How did you know I was following you?"

"I've known you were following me for a while now, from the moment class ended." I replied, to which she frowned.

"So you admitted you were holding back?" She asks me.

"I don't admit it or deny it, what I do is none of your business." I shrugged and walked away.

"You're right. It's none of my business, but..." I stopped halfway and looked at her sideways. "Class matters have something to do with me."

Oh... So she's going to try hard to make me participate in this class competition?

Fufu~ How interesting.

"You're right, but not correct." I argued. "Class matters involve you and others, not me. I am an exception to the rule."

*Tap!*

I continued walking, however. Something grabs the sleeves of my shirt.

"Wait, I'm not done talking yet." She frowned.

"And what do you have for me... Princess?" I provoked her.

"I want you to help me aim for Class A, for the sake of the Class." She orders me. "From what the teacher told me, you are a key player in Class A. Which gives me the idea that I have to use you to get something I want, which in this case... Is Class A."

"Use me? Did I hear you right?" I smiled mischievously.

"Yes, that's an order." She says with authority.

I just started laughing.

"Pfft! Hahahaha! *Clap!*" I clapped at her teasingly, making her frown. "Should I remind you that we are not royalty?"

"Huh?" She tilts her head in confusion.

"Royalty. Although you are indeed a noble, that doesn't mean that your authority has any effect on outsiders. You may have lived a noble, chic and rich life... However, that only means that your ego only limits her selfish ambitions." I turned my body and walked away from her. "Your attitudes are nothing more than that of a simple spoiled girl, your authority has no effect on me or anyone else at this school. We are free to do whatever you want, simple as that."

*Thump!*

I felt a pain in my back.

"Huh?" I looked over my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

Did she just kick me in the back?

"Tsk..." She puffs out her cheeks in annoyance. "I was raised in a noble life, that much I know. But I also had a life of unique learning, so I can say that I am an extremely superior person."

"That's a subjective opinion, your image doesn't interest me." I said it directly, leaving her perplexed by my honesty. "Including your appearance, I don't care. I have no interest in you or Class matters."

I continued walking.

"Let me clarify something."

"Hmm?"

"You are not a superior person."

"..."

"Proof of all this are the results we had just now, this student is much, much more capable than us."

At least for some Classes, even I could do that.

Kukuku! I finally found a new opponent to entertain me.

"T-that's..." She tries to say something, but can't find the right word.

"He is someone very dangerous, but if I had to say so about it." I stopped halfway, taking my cell phone out of my pocket and showing her the image, without looking back. "This guy is responsible for all of this."

"...?!" Her eyes widen at my deduction. "I-Isn't this the student who got 101 points on the last test we took?"

"Yes." I go back to walking.

She runs towards me, trying to keep up with me side by side.

"What makes you believe it's him?" She asks curiously.

"Did you see his 'OAA'?" I asked, to which she shakes her head no. 'Well, check her 'OAA' now."

I asked her to check her phone.

"Haah... Okay." She does as I asked, her face becomes confused after that. "Huh? Was that a school mistake?"

"No, I don't think so."

"What do you mean? Your statuses are all "C", how is that not a mistake?"

"So tell me one thing, how did he get 101 points?" I asked another question.

"Well I do not know." She is embarrassed.

"Haah... You can't even deduce that? That's the basics." I said disappointed, which she pouts at me. "Remember what our sensei said in the first class? That we can buy anything with points."

"Wow!" Her eyes light up quickly. "So he bought a note based on private points?"

"Yes."

"But what does that explain that he's the real suspect? Doesn't that mean he was just clever?"

"So you explain his 'OAA', the information our teachers gave as a simple 'He's smart'?" I frowned.

"Hmph! No need to be rude to me." She sulks. "But keep going."

This girl has a very bad character.

I sighed. "For him to be able to remember his teacher's words, it means he has been suspicious of the school's rules for a long time."

"So he already knew how the S-System worked?"

"Yes, and I heard from sensei that 'this student' did it in less than 2 hours."

"What!!!????" She exclaims close to my ear. "Ack!"

I hit her in the head.

"Stop shouting in my ear!"

"Ngh..." She looks at me with puppy dog eyes, her eyes were watering. "That was very cruel..."

"It's your fault." I shrugged. "Continuing, he is a unique person. If he got 101 points, then it wouldn't make sense for him to have a 'C' on the 'OAA'. So he is the first suspect."

"How many chances do you think he is actually 'that student'?"

"98%" I stated

"That's a lot..." She smiles at me, before jumping in front of me. Making me stop moving. "So that means you're going to—Uwaa!"

"No, I'm not going to help the Class. I already told you, now leave me alone." I grabbed her face and pushed her to the side.

__________

POV Akira

It's been a few weeks and nothing interesting has happened.

We had to do another boring test and after that, Hosen is trying to target our Class. Although I have a feeling he's not the only one targeting our Class. Class D appears to be involved as well.

Sigh. It looks like I'm going to have to fix this problem before it ends up becoming a Class fight.

"Akira-kun?" I heard a voice calling me.

Looking towards the corner of the room, I see Chie looking at me with a serene expression.

"You seem to be lost in thought, is something happening?"

"It's not what's happening, it's what's going to happen." I said indifferently.

"Hehe~ So you noticed?" She sits next to me. "Class D has been watching us for a while now, Akira-kun. What are you going to do about this matter?"

"Waiting for the perfect opportunity." I replied awkwardly.

"'Opportunity' you say? So you're going to wait for them to attack us?"

"Yes."

"...But wouldn't that be a problem?"

"Not if you have some means of countering it." I retorted while making cutting gestures with my fingers. "If this were all a game, what would you categorize our Class battle as?"

"Huh? Well..." She scratches her head before responding. "I would put it like a chess board, because chess is a strategic game where the most skilled comes out victorious."

"A good point." I said with a small smile.

'Eh? Did he just smile?' Chie thought.

"What about you, Akira-kun?"

"Hm? Oh. I would imagine it like dominoes."

"Domino?" She looks at me confused.

"Yes, I have a unique way of thinking when it comes to dominoes." I held the last piece between my index and middle fingers. "As you 'build' a strategy without having an opening, it becomes an Immovable strategy. However..."

*Tap*

I flicked the domino, making it fall into my tower in slow motion...

"If the person you are facing is also a strategist, but mysterious. Then the chances of you failing are almost high..." I stretched. "Before making any decision, put your feet on the ground. One wrong decision is like a domino effect."

"..."

Chie just watches the tower crumble on my desk.

"However, we are not facing a 'tower of dominoes'." I stated. "We are facing a 'row of dominoes'."

"What?"

"To be blunt... I don't plan on saying much, though." I raised my index finger. "In a 'row of dominors,' if one falls, they both fall."

"So you believe Class C and D are working together?"

"More or less."

To tell the truth, it's the opposite.

"Well, anyway." She jumps out of her seat. "Let's go out for a bit!"

To go out? Where?

"Going out? Like... A date?"

Saying this she starts to blush a little.

"E-eh, well... You could say that." She looks away, while touching her fingers nervously. "If you do not want..."

"Of course." I interrupt her. "Where are we going?"

She smiles as she jumps excitedly like a child, her skirt flying as she jumps.

White, huh?

"Hehe~ Come on, let's go!" She hugs my arm.

"No need to be so sticky..." I sighed.

"I disagree. I need to do this." She said with a smile. "I need to mark my territory."

I couldn't hear the last part, I believe it's nothing important.

As we walked through the halls, I felt a certain discomfort.

'Someone is following me.' I thought, rolling my eyes to the side. I see a person with blue ponytail hair and a serious look on their face.

Ignoring this, I just continued walking while Chie started talking about the teasing with Sae. Which I almost smiled in response, I think this is the first time I've felt comfortable having a person around me. Without me wanting her to move away from me.

I slowed my steps, moving away from Chie. What she looks at me confused.

"Could you wait for me outside? I feel like getting a drink from the vending machine." I lied to her.

"Oh~ It's okay, just don't take too long." She winks at me, before turning and walking away.

"..." I just frowned, turning my body I look towards where that person is hiding. "You've been chasing me for a while now, now you can leave little mouse."

Provoking my pursuer, he moves away from the place and approaches me.

"Hmph! Mouse is it? I don't think you know what—"

"You're from Class A." I interrupt him.

"..." He looks at me sideways. "Akira... The former student of Class D. It seems like you've become very popular these days."

"Do not tell me that." I let out a sigh. "Being popular is boring."

"..." He just nods, understanding what I mean. "I see you have the manners to represent our year, by chance—"

"Be direct right away." I frowned. "You won't get anything from me, even though you already know that I was responsible for the points gains between Classes."

"..." He raises his eyebrows a little, before huffing and frowning. "I see. Then you are my enemy."

"Enemy, huh... I think you misunderstood." I approached him.

"What did I misunderstand?" He asks.

"You are not my enemy, because..." I walked past him, our shoulders almost touching. His eyes stared into my face. "I don't see anything interesting coming from you, Class A."

"...?!"

Taking another step and another, I distance myself from him. After all, I'm sure it took a huge toll on your pride. Although I hope he entertains me a little, otherwise...

"You're just useless."

"Oh~ You're early." Chie said, leaning against the wall.

"The machine was full, so I didn't want to waste unnecessary time." I provoked her. "Unless you expected to drink the same bottle as mine."

*Thump!*

She punches my chest.

"S-shut up... Baka."

I love teasing her.

_________

"So Akira-kun..."

"Hmm?"

She looks at me while eating her cake.

"Why are you sitting here doing nothing? Don't you think we'll be in too much trouble if we let them attack us out of nowhere?" She asked me a little worried.

"No, because I plan on making a counterattack." I took a sip of my chocolate.

"What's your real goal in all this?" She looks at me with a serious expression.

"Take some points off our enemies." I placed the glass gently on the saucer. "But look on the bright side, they'll still have enough points to live on. Even if it means losing 300 Class points."

"You are indeed a sadist..."

I agree.

"What about our senpais?"

"Oh, speaking of them..." I leaned back in the chair. "The vice president will try to find the real culprit, however. He won't succeed, because..."

"Why...?"

"Because it's the opposite, I'll find him when the time is perfect. Not him."

I highly doubt he will get any information to know who the student was who ruined his biggest points collector. Since our Classes have over a thousand points, he must be thinking that I'm staying in the shadows and that I'm holding back. After all, even if he sends some students to keep us under surveillance, he won't get anything out of it. This will only make it more difficult just to get information between students and class leaders. He will notice that none of them are very capable of doing such a tactic like mine, even if we consider the leader of Class A.

Soon he'll give up and lose his mind, or else... He'll do his best to try to understand.

"Haah... Changing the subject. What do you think Sae will do?"

"Not just her, you will have to interfere." I stated.

"What?" She gets confused.

"Sae is very cautious. I'm sure she'll do her best to schedule the investigation for another day, though."

"..."

"You won't have enough evidence to put an end to this problem, so I'll have to play along." I explained to her. "The main enemy must be thinking that our Class won't have any evidence and that we lost, but to be honest. That's where he gets lost for good."

"So our goal is just to be a distraction?"

"Yes." I get up from my seat. "But it's not like there were problems in the first place."

I grabbed my phone and texted Sae.

Tomorrow will be a great day.

________
[4.945 Words]
(22/09/23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.8K 16
Kiyo x Ai wouldn't leave my mind. The stories are originally from Syougo Kinugasa and Aka Akasaka.
99.4K 2.2K 66
This story will start on volume 1 The title says it all it's Kiyo x Arisu. Their love is a slow paced but gradually increasing each time they meet...
11K 269 11
A Classroom of the Elite story which follows Kiyotaka Ayanokouji as he navigates through his not peaceful life, along side his one true love: Arisu S...
2.5K 136 10
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where a spirit and a human develop strong feelings for each other. *Available on Quotev *Available o...