Statix // Bucky Barnes' Daugh...

By bearzluvsyou

Two Hydra experiments living their best lives (Jk sorry still not good with descriptions) #1 in marveloc : 5... More

FILES.
VIDEOS AND MEDIA.
ACT ONE.
1 : training buddy
2 : ready
3 : it's over
4 : Steve
ACT TWO.
5 : innocent
6 : back to normal
7 : super hero stuff
8 : Tony
9 : anger and corruption
10 : one call
ACT THREE.
11 : back together
12 : flashback (1)
13 : I know somewhere
14 : Bucky
15 : Wakandan Battle
16 : Snap
17 : Strange device
ACT FOUR.
19 : Bug-Man?

18 : What now?

26 0 0
By bearzluvsyou

DISCLAIMER : This chapter contains one of my
other oc's, Roxanne, from my Guardians of the Galaxy book.

YASMINE'S POV :

I don't understand. It's not fair... Bucky and I just got reunited. And now he's gone, thanks to some weird huge purple alien?!

Whatever, Anyways, everyone, plus that raccoon thingy, were having a conversation with this blonde woman who literally showed up out of nowhere...

"Rocket, do you know who else was up in space besides you, Groot, and Thor?" Steve asked Rocket.

Everyone was in the meeting room trying to figure out if at least Tony was still out there somewhere.

"Uh... the Guardians of the Galaxy, and I had split up from each other. I'm not sure if they met up with any others, but the Guardians are : Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Mantis, and Roxanne..." He listed off all unfamiliar people.

"So, most likey Tony, Strange and Spider-man were also up there with them." Bruce came up with a conclusion. "I could go look for them.

It won't take long to find a random group of people floating in the middle of space." The blonde woman, whose name is Carol Danvers, said before walking outside.

"By the way, the last place I remember them going to was nowhere, I ain't sure if they're still there, but that's a start." Rocket called out to her before she flew off. She's kinda cool...

I sat in the same office chair I had sat in before the Wakandan fight, spinning in slietns until I heard someone walk up to me.

"Yasmine..."

Steve sat in the chair in front of me. I do love Steve, but he is way too positive... a whole speech machine, I guess that's what you get from Captain America.

"I promise you, we'll get Buck back." He faintly smiled.

"The last person who made a promise to me kinda broke it immediately..." I said back. That person just so happened to be Bucky. It may not have been his fault but, still he's gone again.

"Do we know when Carol will be back?" Rhodey asked. "Maybe in like a day? It doesn't take too long to travel in a ship, but yet again, I don't know how fast she is." Roket crossed his arms and shrugged. I got up and headed out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

Steve stopped me. "What? I'm going for a walk. It's not like anything can hurt me it's a ghost town out there." I sighed and left.

3RD PERSON POV :

"I'll go talk to her." Natasha put her hand on Steve shoulder before going after Yasmine. When she walked out the door, she immediately spotted Yasmine walking out of the front gate.

Nat ran up to her. "Yasmine, wait up!" The woman called out, and Yasmine stopped with a quiet huff, slightly turning her head just enough to see the blonde.

"Yes?" She asked as Natasha stopped behind her. "I'm not going to lecture you or anything about how you spoke to Steve. Don't worry about that." She smiled as she continued.

"But I think we both know that you are not okay and need to talk to someone about it." Natasha finished.

Yasmine turned her head back around and stared at the concrete. "So what if I'm not okay... the only person who made me ever feel okay was Bucky, and he's not here anymore." She wrapped her hands around her body, hugging herself. Natasha frowned.

The woman spoke again. "Yas."

"Please don't call me that." She shot back in a non aggressive way.

"Yasmine, you're not the only one who has felt like this way before. I have, too." Nat said, her voice now a bit shaky.

"You were taken by HYDRA when you were only six... When I was little, I was taken away from my family from a similar organization.." She stepped closer to the teen.

"For 7 years, you've felt the same. You've had the same feelings as I did all bottled up. From what I know, you've never actually talked to Bucky about serious stuff like this. You two just share the same pain."

Yasmine slowly turned around and stared at Natasha, the teen's bottom lip quivering as tears built up in her eyes.

Natasha held her arms out for Yasmine as she pulled her into a hug, Yasmine now sobbing into her shoulder. "It's just all too much." She muttered as she kept crying.

Natasha started slowly petting the brunette's hair, not making an attempt to actually calm her down yet, god knows when she last time she got to let everything out like this was.

Yasmine soon pulled back from Nat and wiped her remaining tears with her hoodie sleeve.

"I'll let you go if you still need time. Do you have a phone? I'll call you if we get any leads on Tony."

"Yeah, I have this old one Steve gave me." Yasmine pulled a small burner phone out and handed it to Natasha so she could put her number in it.

Nat quickly typed her's in and saved it under her name. She gave the teen a quick smile as she handed the phone back and walked back into the Avengers building.

#

Yasmine kept walking for a while. She didn't know where she was going, nor did she care even if it was already night. Her surroundings were super quiet, and all she could hear was her out breath until a little quiet 'meow' was heard from behind her.

The teen came to a halt and slowly turned around and started down at a small white fluffy cat. It looked like a baby.

She kneeled down in front of the cat and held her hand out for it to sniff her. And those sniffs quickly turned into soft pets.

"Are you out here all alone?" Yasmine asked the cat, and it responded with a high-pitched meow, which made her laugh.

"Hm, I wonder if any of the Avengers are allergic to cats." She said to herself as she picked her cat up, letting it rest in her hoodies pocket since it was small enough.

Yasmine jumped as she heard a ring from her jeans back pocket. She pulled out her phone and flipped it open. Natasha's name popping up.

"Hello?" She said into the phone. "Hey, Carol found him." Nat said. "Tony..?" Yas asked. "Yeah, and two others, Rocket's friends." She said because they both went quiet.

"On my way." Yasmine hung up.

#

AVENGERS COMPOUND, 6:03 AM

When Yasmine walked in, she immediately heard yelling.

"What we needed was a suit of armor around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedom or not. That's what we needed."

As Yasmine entered, she spotted Tony, a Robot looking woman and a blonde woman with some type of space suit on. Yas quickly made her way behind Natasha, their hands interlocking as Nat smiled at the teen but didn't say anything as Tony and Steve went at it.

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?" Steve said.

"I said we'd loose. You said we'd do that together, too. And guess what, Cap? We lost, and you weren't there.. But that's what we do, right?" Tony tried to get close to Steve, but Rhodes held him back as he kept talking. "Our best work after the fact We're the 'Avengers' not the 'Pre-Vengers'."

"Okay... You made your point. Just sit down, okay?" Rhodes said to Tony.

Yasmine moved her hand from Natasha and walked away, finding no interest in watching these grown men fight. Luckily, no one stopped her this time.

Yas opened Wanda's old bedroom door and walked in. It was kinda unsettling to think about since the redhead was no longer alive, but she tried to ignore that.

#

NATASHA'S POV :

The fight between Stark and Roger's had finally calmed down, thanks to Tony, who decided to rip his artificial heart out of his chest right then and there.

Tony slaps it into Steve's hand. "Here, take this. You find him, you put that on... you hide."

He said as he took a deep breath, collapsing onto the floor. "I'm fine." He said as Rhodes and Steve tried to help him up. "Let me—" Tony passed out. I let out a sharp inhale as the others try to help him up.

#

Tony was thankfully moved into a safer room. Jeez, he's such an idiot sometimes... actually, most of the time. "Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day." Rhodes said.

"You guys take care of him." Captain Marvel, or Carol said. "And I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back." I have no idea what that is.

Carol starts walking away. "Where are you going?" Steve asks. "To kill Thanos." I raise an eyebrow, looking at Carol before looking back at Steve, our faces both saying the same thing.

"Hey," I speak up, calling out to her. "You know, we usually work as a team here." I walk up to Carol, no hard feelings or anything. I know she's new around here and everything. "And, uh, between you and I, morale's a little fragile."

I say before Steve begins talking. "We realize up there is more your territory, but this is our fight too."

"You even know where he is?" Rhodes asks. "I know people who might." Carol answers him.

Suddenly, another voice is heard. "Don't bother."

Our heads all turn toward Nebula and Roxanne, both members or The 'Guardians of the Galaxy', apparently. "She could probably tell you where he's at." Roxanne points upwards to Nebula, who's standing above her. "Correct." Nebula huffs.

#

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask... where would we go once his plan was complete? And his answer was always the same." Nebula paused as she leaned against a table.

"To the Garden."

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodes says. "So, where is he?" Steve circles the table where all surrounding. A hologram of the earth popped up.

"When Thanos snapped his fingers... Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago." Another planet was shown.

"On this planet." Rocket says. "Thanos is there." Nebula's eyes narrow. I lean in closer, examining the holographic planet. "He used the stones again..."

"Hey, Hey, hey," Bruce spoke up. "We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?" He said from somewhere behind me while I kept staring at the Planet, it looks so alive compared to Earth's current state. "Look, he's still got the stones, so -"

"So let's get 'em." Carol says. "Use them to bring back everyone." She suggests. "Just like that?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah, just like that." Steve agrees with Carol, "Even if there is a small chance that we can undo this, I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." I nod, especially thinking about Yasmine, who was heard broken to see her father figure disappear before her very eyes, poor girl...

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Bruce shakes his head.

"Because before you didn't have me." Carol says back. Is it a bad thing that I honestly don't like her? I mean, she seems great and all, but her ego stinks right now.

"Hey, new girl? Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind me asking, where the hell have you been all this time?" Thank god for Rhodes, I was thinking the exact same thing.

"There's a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys."

#

We didn't have an exact plan, but it seemed pretty simple, Fight Thanos, again... get the stones, and get everyone back.

Everyone else was ready to go, but I wanted to check on Yasmine really quick before we left her here. That was Steve's idea, and for once I actually agreed, she's been through enough.

I knocked on 'her bedroom' door twice. "Come in!" She said, sounding pretty happy from the other side.

I opened the door to see Yasmine playing on the floor with a little white fluffy cat. "Where did you get that little thing?" I smirk, leaning on the doorframe.

"I dunno, when I went out for that walk earlier, she just kinda came out of nowhere." Yasmine said as she petted the cat.

"Welp, we came up with a plan to get the stones back." I say, staring at the floor as Yasmine looked up at me with a bit of hope glistening in her eyes.

"Seriously?" She gasped out, and I nodded.

"Mhm, our new space friends know a lot about Thanos." I chuckled, and Yasmine smiled. "Steve said that it'll be better if you stayed here. Are you okay with that? l I ask her. Yasmine stayed quiet, probably just thinking.

"Yeah, I'll leave the space alien fights up to you guys." She shrugged. "I didn't stand a chance up against him earlier, so no way I have one now."

I leaned off the doorframe, getting ready to walk off. "Be safe, please." Yasmine scrunched up her nose and smiled as a shot a smile right back to her.

#

YASMINE'S POV :

It's been about 2 hours, I haven't heard from any of the Avengers yet, but I'm sure they're fine... I mean, I'm pretty sure there's no way they could lose to Thanos twice in a row.

Steve would probably say something like 'look on the bright side'

I decided to explore the compound a little, I've only ever been here once before, and I have nothing better to do. As I left the bedroom, the cat, which I haven't got a name for yet, ran behind me... she's so cute.

I scoop up the kitten into my arms and walk around until I hear something coming from the living room/lounge area.

"Hello?" I call out as I walk into the lounge.

"Oh, shit, hey. I didn't know anyone else was here." A blonde woman, who looked about in her twenties, said as she stood up. "Are you one of Rocket's friends?" I ask, seeing that her outfit doesn't look very earthly.

"Yep! The names Roxanne." She smiled as she put a hand on her hip, she seems friendly.

"Why didn't you go with everyone else?" I ask as we both sit on the couch. "I don't have any business with Thanos really, Well, I guess my dad used to work for him once, but he's dead, so that doesn't matter." She shrugged.

"Your dad?" I lean back into the couch. "Yeah, Ronan The Accuser. He's from space, so you probably don't know him." Roxanne says.

"Yep, I've got no idea who that is." I laugh.

Before we could talk about anything else, the Avengers jet was heard from outside. Me and Roxanne both look at each other before getting up and heading out the doors.

Everyone slowly got off the ship, I also noticed that Thor wasn't there and the atmosphere wasn't any different from when they left. Roxanne walked up to Nebula. "Hey, what happened? Did you get him?" She asked. Nebula didn't respond, just letting out a small sigh.

"Can we talk about this inside?" Steve asked as he brushed past me, entering the compound.

#

3RD PERSON POV :

"What do you mean he didn't have the stones?! How does one use the same stones that he used to kill half the galaxy to, destroy. the. stones?" Roxanne basically shouted.

"It's not like we can do anything about it now, Thor literally chopped his head off." Rohdes said.

"Fucking hell." Rocket's voice shook. "Well, now what?" Natasha mumbled. No one had an answer for her.

Yasmine sucked in a breath, coming to the realization that Bucky wasn't coming back anytime soon. She walked over to Nat and gave her a side hug, the blonde hugging her back.

"There's nothing else to do..." Said Steve.

"Well, maybe if the space prince didn't kill him, you guys wouldn't maybe have a lead on what to do next?" Roxanne raised an eyebrow, obviously annoyed at Thor's actions.

"Guys, let's go." Nebula says to Rocket and Roxanne. "What, where just gonna leave?" Roxanne asked. "There's nothing left to do here." Rocket shook his head. "Fine whatever." The remaining guardian said their goodbyes and left.

#

YASMINE'S POV :

Usually I'd be mad about the fact that everyone is just giving up but, there was really nothing else for us to do. The only people we knew who had magic were both dusted.

After that Bruce, Rhodey and Carol all left. Steve did too but he said it'll be temporary, he needed time to think or something.

It was just Natasha, me and my new kitten, which I got a name for!

Alpine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 593 11
[discontinued] ๐—๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ was a science experiment, she was never meant to be saved nor become a hero. Everything changed howeve...
34.8K 270 39
Hope You Enjoy!
15.6K 386 63
Written at 3am-ish when idk what's happening and I'm living off of coffee Mostly about marvel idk I just kinda live off that atm so that'll probs be...
77.4K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...