Endless love || KTH

By Lilacc_fcz

Y/n and Taehyung dated each other 5 years back.. when they were in university.. and ended up hating each othe... More

Characters ✔
Author's note
1 ✔
SONG
2 ✔
3 ✔
4 ✔
5 ✔
6 ✔
7 ✔
8 ✔
9 ✔
10 ✔
11 ✔
12 ✔
13 ✔
14 ✔
15 ✔
16 ✔
17 ✔
18 ✔
19 ✔
20 ✔
21 ✔
22 ✔
23 ✓
24 ✓
25 ✔
26 ✔
27 ✔
28 ✔
29 ✔
30 ✔
31 ✔
32 ✔
33 ✔
34 ✔
35 ✔
36 ✔
37 ✔
38 ✔
40 ✔
41 ✔
❤️🤞🏻❤️
tysm
hehe🐶
🌚💫🥂
♡new books♡

39 ✔

1.2K 63 19
By Lilacc_fcz

Like this 4 months passed by. Taehyung is always clingy and never leave a chance to hug her and shower kisses on her face and neck. Not like she hate any of these acts of his. She just love it. Taehyung did everything he could to make up for what he did while y/n whole heartedly considered his efforts.

Christmas is just 3 days away and today they are going back to Korea to celebrate christmas and New year with their parents. They took leave for 2 weeks. Only they know, how hard they had to work of their ass to get the boss approve for leave.

South Korea
Y/n and Taehyung came out of airport waiting for Yoona to come pick them up. Yoona is Taehyung's older sister.
Finally after waiting for like 10 minutes she reached.
"Eonni, how are you??"
Y/n hugged her with a beautiful smile played on her lips.
"Ahhhh y/nahhhhh, I am gooddd. How are you?? I missed you sooo much"
Yoona hugged her back.
"I am also good", y/n pulled out of hug.

"Ummm hi noona? I am also here", Taehyung said smiling awkwardly. "So?", she rolled her eyes. "I am your actual brother!! You do realise that right??", he spoke with a pout while she rolled her eyes.
"Yeahhhh unfortunately!!! Let's go y/n!! We have a lot to catch up. Mom wanna talk to you as well. She missed you", Yoona said pulling her inside her. "Taehyung keep yours and her luggage in the back", she ordered while he rolled his eyes.
Since, Taehyung and y/n got back together and it's no longer awkward for their families to meet, so they planned to spend time all together on Taehyung's farm house.

They were on their way. Y/n and yoona were in the front while Taehyung was abandoned in the back seat.
"Why did you got back with this douchbag??", Yoona asked glaring at Taehyung who glared back. Y/n suppressed her urge to laugh at them.
"Is something wrong?? Why are you angry on him eonnie??", y/n asked while Taehyung gulped cause obviously he is at fault.
"Leave it y/n", Taehyung laughed awkwardly. "Annii!! Why leave it??? She deserves to know!!", Yoona glared at him. "He fucked my ex-boyfriend's sister and when she asked for commitment, he spoke, 'I don't do girlfriends anymore'. She told her brother and he broke up with me saying, 'I am not doing girlfriends either anymore'. Though I am over my ex but I won't forgive this little piece of shit"

'No matter how much I am trying to not bring the past in between but it still hurts', Y/n felt a pang in her heart. She tried to laugh it off but Taehyung noticed that she got bothered.

Finally they reached his farmhouse. Y/n's parents were already there. She ran inside to meet them. Yoona was about to go inside as well but he held her wrist stopping her.
"Noona, I am sorry for that thing. Now would you please avoid bringing my past relationships infront of y/n?? Please I beg!! I don't wanna hurt her anymore. I am trying to make up for what I did since 4 months and you literally fucked it in 3 sentences", Taehyung pleaded. Yoona's eyes softenned looking at y/n who was now greeting their parents.
"I just fucked your efforts, bitch you fucked my whole relationship. You are lucky she isn't like my ex who left me because of your mistake. Atleast she won't leave you now that she got back with you even after what you did to her. But I'll still consider your begging since I don't wanna hurt that poor girl", Yoona rolled her eyes and left.

Taehyung also greeted elders and later went to his room. He was quitely looking at the beautiful view of mountains infront of him from balcony.

Y/n enterred the room as well but he didn't notice as he was still in his thoughts.
She went near him and circled her arms around his torso. "What happen babybear?", she asked pecking his neck. He turned around and sat on the swing pulling her on his lap. "Nothing!! What will happen to me??", he snuggled in her neck. "I think you should apologize to eonnie sincerely. She will forgive you", she caressed his hairs while he hummed. "The view is amazing right??", she tried to divert his attention . "I have always loved the vacation at this house of yours ever since childhood"
"Don't be so nice to me", tears started coming out of his eyes. Y/n stayed silent and patted his back. "I know it's not easy for you, don't be so good, it makes me regret even more", he sobbed.
"So what do you want me to do?? Should I break up with you and date someone else?? What do you want me to do??", she said cupping his cheeks making him look into her eyes. He shook his head vigorously and snuggled into her neck again. "I don't know y/n, I just regret everything"

Y/n; "I know you do, that's why I forgave you. And that's why I am trying to not get bothered by your past relationships"
Taehyung; "but it does bother you and it's totally valid from your side cause I can't even imagine any other guy touching you, but you are dealing with it, just because I am such a jerk"

"Yes you are a jerk. I am hating you for how you are crying like a baby right now. I am annoyed how you are turning me on and making me sad with your red puffy face at the same time. Aish you shouldn't look so adorable with your running nose atleast", she said with a pout, while he chukled between his tears. She picked up a tissue and wiped his nose like a kid and made him drink water.
"You still cry like a kid, pabo", she kissed his forehead while he blushed looking down.

"Forget it, I don't care!! I told you before, I wanna live in present. And presently I am the only one in your life and I am the only one you love, so let's just have some fun on this vacation with our family rather than crying over past. Moreover I am so sure, none of those bitches could make you feel the way I do", she smirked and sucked on his neck making him groan.

She openned the buttons of his shirt while still sucking on his sweet spot. Her hands roam around his chest and abs. "Y/n, anyone can come", he struggled to speak. She pulled out and chuckled. "Bitch that's my line", she laughed making him laugh as well.
"But right now I am not the one who will be naked, so I don't care", she smirked and kissed him on lips while he blushed because of her bold moves.

"Take me to bed baby", she hugged him like a koala. He got up while still kissing her and took her to bed. He was hovering over her while showering kisses on her face but she stopped him.
"I am doing everything today", she pulled him down and hovered over him while he blushed harder.
"Aishhh Taehyungggg, don't blush like that, you are making me even more horny", she said laughing while he chukled covering his face. "Where did that smirk gone babyboy??", she said and kissed him on lips passionately.
She was nibbling on his lower lip. Her hand went down to his croch making him gasp. She enterred her tongue inside while he fought for dominance.
She pulled out and kissed his jawline softly. Her soft and went kisses turned into feisty love bites. His neck and shoulders were covered with marks.
Her lips went to his chest.

Her tongue played with his nipples while she had that teasing smirk on her face. Taehyung's breath was heavy and eyes closed. He was feeling her lips on his body.
She went down leaving wet kisses on his abs.
She sat on his waist and took a look at his extremely hot body covered with lovebites.
"You look like a fucking meal mr. Kim", she smirked and kissed him on lips again while her hand went down to his belt. She openned the button and zip. Her hand went inside his boxers while he groaned.
Her tongue did it's work on his chest while her hands down there. She removed his pant while his breath was heavy. She went down leaving kissed on his body and finally pulled his boxer down. As soon as her dick came in contact with her tongue, his back arched while a husky groan left his mouth.
She gave the kitten licks to tease him. "Don't do that to me y/n", he moaned while she giggled. She took his dick in her mouth sucking it. She felt disgusted at first but it was for him so she did it.
When she knew he was about to come she pulled it out and cleaned him with tissue.

"Awwww mr. Kim just my tongue and hands are enough to make you go crazy like this?? I didn't even undressed myself yet", she laughed while he smirked.
"Though I know how nervous in reality you are while doing this but I like the bold and feisty y/n better", he said smirking and hovered over her.
"I'll take the lead now", he said and she snuggled in his chest while blushing. "I am not good at throat stuff but I tried my best... did you like it?", she asked looking in his eyes while blushing like hell. "I loved it.. even if you didn't have done it then also I wouldn't have mind", he kissed her on lips passionately.
Taehyung pulled the blanket over them as windows were open and weather was getting cold. He knew how sick y/n get in cold weather so he didn't wanted to risk that.
He removed her sweater followed by top she was wearing inside while she removed her pants leaving herself in garments. He kissed her softly as his fingers traced her body softly. Her skin was burning against his cold fingers.
His lips went to her neck leaving a lot of wet kisses while his hand went to her back. He removed her bra. His hand captured one of her breasts while he took the other one on his mouth.
He was sucking, nibbling and all that stuff and later give the same treatment to other one.
His hands roamed on her body before entering inside her panty.
"Your fingers are cold Taehyung", she said while moaning. "Don't you prefer them cold baby??", he kissed her cheek softly. In return he just got her moans. "You do love it", he smirked. She bit her lips to control the unholy voices. "Don't bite them it's my job", he said and nibbled her lips with his teeth.

"Why are you controlling the voices y/n??", he giggled. "Yoona eonnie is in the room next to us, ahhh, do you want us to be embarrassed infront of her, ahhhhmmm Taehyung", he pushed his finger inside and her hips rose.
He smirked looking at her struggling. "Poor her then, she will hear these voices for whole vacation", her eyes widenned at his words. But he didn't gave her chance to speak as he inserted second finger inside her making her moan louder. "What happen baby?? Talk to me, I love when you talk in between sex", he teased. "Don't t-tease ammmh", she moaned again while he laughed. "You wanna feel my lips??", he whispered in her ear. Her cheeks heat up as she nodded. He smirked and went down with his wet kisses.
He licked her folds making her whimper. He started slowly and softly but ended up going hard on her.
He came up and asked, "are you ready?", and she nodded.
"I don't have condoms today, do you still wanna do it??", he asked. She thought for a minute before speaking, "I don't care".
Taehyung kissed her on lips and entered inside her. She groaned in between the kiss. He gave her time to adjust before moving.
The cold wind coming from window was hitting their sweaty body.

Time skipss to an hour later
They were both lieing beside each other. Y/n's head was rested on his chest while he was drawing shapes on her waist. Y/n was taking a short nap after getting tired of all the stuffs. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead. She just snuggled more into his chest making him smile.
Just then he heard a knock on his door.
"Taehyung, y/n come down for dinner in 15 minutes, it's almost ready", Yoona said and left.
"Let me take a quick shower", y/n said openning her eyes. Taehyung picked her up and took her to washroom he dropped her inside hot water tub he prepared before cuddling with her.
Y/n pulled him inside and sat on his lap while cuddling with him again inside bathtub.

Some people wanted to read steamy smut, so how's it?? 🌚
I know y'all liked it🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 20K 34
Everyone advised her to walk away. They said he would never have a change of heart and that he would never accept her as his wife. They were all rig...
26.3K 1.4K 12
"Promise me you won't leave me Tae" Y/N pleaded "I'll never leave you Y/N" Taehyung answered kissing Y/n's forehead. _______________ "Today I'm weari...
71.5K 3.7K 50
[Under editing] Y/n and Taehyung who loved each other so much. what happened that night that changed their life and separated them. _________________...
563K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...