๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...

By i-liveinYourWalls

_________________________________________ ยฐโ€ข || Barbie gets a new neighbor!! ||โ€ขยฐ Enjoy the story as barbi... More

Authors note!!
|| Meet the love interest|| pt1
EPISODE 2 โ€ข|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA
EPISODE 3 โ€ข ||PET PEEVE ||
EPISODE 4: RHAPSODY IN BUTTERCREAM
||quick author chapter.||
EPISODE 5 โ€ข|| Ken tastic, hair tastic||
โ€ข EPISODE 6 : PARTY FOUL โ€ข
: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :
|| EPISODE 8 โ€ข STICKER IT UP ||
แด›สœแด‡ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
VOTING
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

โ€ข EPISODE 1 : CLOSET PRINCESS โ€ข

2.5K 64 23
By i-liveinYourWalls

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                     " HEY!! HEY!  "

  " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE "

                  " OH YEAH "

   " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE!! "

                 " BARBIEEE~!! "

" LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSEE~ "

-----------------------------------------------------------------
              ( Third person pov )

" So what do you think boys?
    Chic Or so last week? " Y/n said as she was posing in front of themirror.

" Both " Titus said. As he was looking towards her, his eyes Going up and down staring y/n down if she was food.

Nick saw what was Titus doing and
gave him a shove. Almost pushing him out of the couch and landing on the floor.

Titus scoffed and replied with a " bitch " he went back to stare at beautiful human standing right, in front of them.

Barbie had a smile on his face and saw the interaction between the both, idiots he decided to ignore, as he felt them push and shove each other.

Y/n stood there and chuckled she didn't mind Titus honestly, she found it amusing to say the least.

She turned Around to look at barbie remembering they were supposed to hang out with barbie and ken today.

" Oh I just remembered something-
I was supposed to hang out with barbie and ken. " Y/n exclaimed.

Her smile getting bigger as she was mentioning the hanging out part.

Usually the short blonde hair male would pay for her stuff meaning she wouldn't have to pay a fucking, dime
For her stuff the more the merrier
free stuff for her.

Titus and Nick slowly turned their heads towards barbie their legs and hands untangling each other.

As they gave barbie a side eye while y/n stood in the background smiling to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------
              PANNEL CHNAGE
         ( Basically it' an interview)

Y/n sat down Infront of the pink sofa and looked around seeing a bunch of pink.

She looked around until she, decided to talk too barbie later so she could tell him if she could add some of her favourite things in the room and style it with f/c.

She looked up too see the camera on
Ready for her to reply.

" Well I guess I'm hanging out with the two blondes even tho, barbie keeps saying it's a date?" Y/n explained.

Y/n frowned at the thought of the ' date '
just wanting to be friends with short blonde male.

Y/n turned around to grab the gift she left behind the couch.

She made a gift for barbie and ken to thank them for taking her dog too the vet.

The poor dog would scratch them and bite them until she went over and called her precious poodles name.

Y/n quick got out her trance and begin to show the camera her card almost if it
Food review.

She opened it then a sound came out.

The card started to put out music as y/n
Opened it.

Music playing in the background as she started to chuckle.

" Baby shark Doo Doo Doo bab- "

Y/n then stopped the music hearing someone walk right by the door.

Until a yell of terror came out the door
A tall black eye man came in bursting
In with a shock face.

His eyebrows were almost touching
each other

" DONT YOU DARE KILL MY BABY
  SHARK RYAN!! " Y/n yelled.

Ryan slowly started to walk towards the thicc, Young women ready to pounce on her.

Y/n anticipated ryan's move and quickly dodged it.

" Why do you keep putting on a DEAD FUCKING MEMEEE!!" Ryan yelled.

The male still laying on the ground
grunting as the baby shark coulprate sat on top of him.

Y/n giggled until she looked up at Ryan.

" Uh...oh " y/n said.

She slowly sat up seeing the black hair male looking at her omnalesly.

Y/n quickly ran towards the door
as she heard ryan calling out her name.
Footsteps couple be heard right behind her.

                          PANNEL End
   🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
  - -- ----------------------------------------------------- -- -

The young woman snapped out her trance.

She quickly looked over too see the three
males looking at her patiently waiting for her to say something.

Y/n quickly remember that requell got her a gift she grabbed her neck not feeling the dog collar.

She quickly gasped and turn around and ran towards the closet opening it as the
other 3 males walk with her.

All of them gasped seeing tons of clothes and all the shoes a doll would ever want.

The hallways illuminating showing rows of different clothing styles and colors.

" Wow that's not a closet that's, a planet called fashion!!" Nick replied with a awe on his face.

Barbie quickly walked faster and grabbed y/n's hand so he could take her to the dog collar jewelry section.

The short male did not want y/n wearing raquell's dog collar, that the black hair male gifted her.

A certain blonde male scoffed in jealousy until he felt his hand being squeezed by the young h/c women.

The beautiful h/c women looked over towards barbie to show him a small smile on her face.

Barbie quickly gave her a smile back and looked back front to walk her towards her destination.
---------------------------------------------------------

Ken was outside holding flowers and chocolate on one hand the other checking if he had bad breath.

He looked to see if he had any stains on his suit.

The doll didn't notice any then, heard screaming from inside he started to chuckle his gaze slowly looking up at the house.

He then looked at his watch still standing there and waited patiently for barbie and y/n to get out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Barbie and the rest quickly went into a room which had different work clothes everywhere.

Even a astronaut suit was there-.

" I've gotten every single clothes of every single career I've had " Barbie exclaimed.

All of them stopped walking as Titus and Nick look around in awe.

Until they saw a astronaut suit titus quickly screamed out in amazement.

" You went to the moon!! " Nick questioned.

" You haven't? " Y/n said as she looked over her shoulder too see the both males
Looking at with suprise gazes on there faces.

The female quickly looked over to the other side of the room to see any dog collars that would fit her.

Y/n felt a tap on her shoulder too see barbie holding a pink collar on his hand.

I mean it's for now' y/n thought.

She felt barbie grab her by the waist pushing her towards him.

Y/n felt his cold hands, going around her neck to place the pink dog collar on her.

Barbie quickly let out a sigh and attached it collar.

He turned around too see the trouble makers grabbing a bags and putting clothes of his, inside of them.

Nick and Titus were talking while taking the clothes off the hangers, mostly about
Y/n and how her clothes were hugging her body really good.

" What the hell do you think you're doing!? " Barbie yelled out his face was covered in frustration.

He looked over too see y/n giving him a harsh glare and started to mumble under his breathe.

" Don't mind barbie he's just a bit under the weather " y/n exclaimed with a small smile on her face.

They quickly gave the blonde male a kiss on the cheek. Almost a kiss of gratitude.

Babrie turned around to look at the h/c women with a blush on his face.

She quickly smiled down at him. As she saw the small male look away. His face getting redder by the second.

Until she heard a cough.

They looked over too see the both males holding bags of clothes and shoes.

One with bags on top of his head and the other one neatly holding his stuff.

Y/n wanting to get the two stop staring at she signalled them to follow her.

Large footsteps noises couple heard as the gang start to walk.

Titus panting while Nick slowly breathing out of his noise not wanting
The female to find him breathing like a dying whale.

----------------------------------------------------------------

                   PANNEL CHNAGE

Titus was sitting down with orange color walls in the background.

" Isn't y/n the coolest person ever "
Titus exclaimed.

" She's fun generous and- " Titus said.
Until he heard y/n cough in the background.

" So is barbie and practically we have the same clothe size " Titus said scoffing at the end.

                   PANNEL End ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
-----------------------------------------------------------------

" Barbie and I mean no offense
But you got the biggest fucking forehead ever " Titus exclaimed as he went inside of them room.

They walked in a room with a 10 times life doll of Barbies head.

Nick pushed Titus making him fall and drop all his stuff on himself.

The blonde male turned around too see the males not being respectful or tighty around the female.

Barbie turned around raising his fist getting ready to punch the loud mouth idiot.

Y/n stared at them with boring gaze on her face she turned around seeing large make up tools like lipstick and other essentials.

She grabbed the lipstick and quickly applied towards the fake barbie doll.

Hearing giggles the males looked over too see y/n applying make up towards the fake doll.

Something allure them to make barbie's face look terrible.

While on the other hand the blonde had a gentle smile on his face.

The both troublesome idiots looked over at barbie seeing barbie smile, it made them want turn it upside down.

They ran towards the face and applied it everywhere. Y/n let out a shock yell as she felt them push her towards the face.

She looked over too see titus with a grin on his face and Nick with a frown.

A loud yelp came out of her mouth as she felt the latter tumble underneath her.

Y/n felt for the impact but was instead being held by the short blonde.

He looked over to the h/c women with a worried expression on his face.

" Thank you barbie!!" Y/n exclaimed.

Their face filled with gratitude once again. She started to pepper kisses all around Barbies face as her arms were around his neck.

Almost like a bridal position. The blue eye male started to blush while looking at y/n his gaze looking towards her lips.

He leaned in until he felt something hit on the back of the head. Barbie turned around anger with his eyes.

The two idiots caught on the act turned around with lipstick on their hands as they point at the new found barbie.

Barbie gasped too see his ' friends ' were drawing all over his face like a clown.

He let out the hugest sigh he has ever had and looked at y/n.

" Y/n Hold me back " he quickly exclaimed. As he went running towards the two muscakater.

Y/n quickly hugged barbie as she felt him kick and try to to escape her grip.

While the other two on the background laughing at Barbie's demised.

" Man KEEP trying short stack maybe one day you'll be able to kick our ass!"
Titus exclaimed with the biggest grin on his face.

You know Titus sometimes I wonder you're still alive? I'm surprised someone hasn't fucked you in the ass?"
Nick said while glaring at Titus.

" Well jokes on you y/n fucked me in the ass last night" Titus said.

His eyebrows wiggling to show the indecation that he was mighty pervert.

Barbie felt his sould leave his body once Titus said that out loud. His Body slanted on the floor, the female tried to pull him up but her efforts were no more.

Nick looked at Titus with a grossed out expression and turned around too see barbie on the floor.

" So who's going to pick him up 🤠 " Nick explained. Until he punched Titus on the face.

Titus quickly grabbed his face in pain.

Y/n then let go pink dressed male and dragged him out of the room

Titus quickly groaned and ignore the pain for the meantime getting his stuff and walking towards y/n.

So he could leave the area before barbie wakes up and beats the living shit out of him.

Nick quickly did the same thing and followed the rest of the others.

There were all walking down the hallway as the males were holding the bags moaning in pain as they pulled clothes that were heavy like my mother.

Y/n kept walking until she felt spark on her thigh she lifted up her skirt to see that the collar was attached to her thigh.

She looked up too see the males looking at her with nosebleeds and blush on their faces.

" What it's not like you guys haven't seen me naked before " y/n exclaimed.

" Yeah but not like this BUT WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK Y/N-" Titus yelled out with blush on his face.

Nick quickly put his hand over Titus mouth before the female would start getting uncomfortable.

He looked over too see y/n holding her skirt and seeing now that she has wearing shorts underneath it.

Barbie just sat there deciding his life choice right now.

Y/n then grabbed the collar of her thigh and removed it. She frowned at the thought of barbie getting upset at her.

She grabbed both of them and decided to put them together almost like a glow in the dark bracelet.

Barbie made a whining sound not wanting raquell's collar touching his own.

As minutes passed by everyone composed herself and were back to normal.

All of them walked down hallway the downstairs.

" You know y/n I never thought of you to be this brave- I mean who the FUCK shows lifts up their skirt then flashes their thighs at someone" The brown hair male said.

Nick gave him a innocent shove while whispering in his ear while glancing at
Y/n.

" It's called equality and remember I did not buy you that rope bondage thing so we wouldn't oh- never mind "
Y/n exclaimed as they were right at the door.

Nick and barbie stared hard at Titus then grabbing him by the hair and pushed him out.

Y/n hold out the door open to see ken there with a sleepy gaze while he was leaning by the door.

She quickly pulled in and place him on her lap.Y/n felt him snuggle towards her boobs and putting his face between them.

They looked down to see ken looking at them with a innocent face until she felt something bite her boob.

She turned around too see Skipper there also wanting to snuggle with them.

He pushed ken out of the way and then grabbed y/n if she was a kitten.

Skipper ran out with y/n as he heard scream and shock yells behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------
                               Scene 🎬

( don't you dare think I don't know I smell sm fishy almost like 5 of you did not read the author note and skipped right trough it-

Anyways this was kinda short since I'm still testing how to write or how do I make it better also most of the episodes are same as the  barbie : life in the dream house are

There basically the same but just like
rated r or sm.

Anyways more updates coming soon!

(⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠つ⁠⊂⁠(⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)

ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 61 54
I was reincarnated in a Rated-19 horror novel. As the roommate who was horribly mu*dered by the crossdresser who commits a massacre from blackening d...
21.6K 815 14
วษนฤฑdษฏษสŒ uษฏษppoษ“ ษ วสžฤฑl 'สŽษนp วษฏ ,uฤฑpววlแ™  ษนวสžษ”nษŸวษฏษษŸ 'ษนวสžษ”nspoolแ™  ษฅo 'วษฏ oส‡uฤฑ ษฅส‡ววส‡ ษนnoสŽ สžuns noสŽ sโˆ€ sส‡ษนษd ษนoษŸ วษฏ plos noสŽ สŽษส วษฅโŠฅ วสŒฤฑษu os สžool วษฏ วpษ...
301K 5.4K 30
Y/n L/n is a normal young man that lives a normal life with a basic job and friends while going to school. But that all comes crashing down as Y/n fi...
112K 3.2K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...