SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 53

1.5K 97 19
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, around 9 am

Jungkook went downstairs after getting ready for college. He already unblocked Junho's number and messaged him to meet at the cafe next to his college after 3 pm.

Jungkook went towards the dining area and saw his Yoongi hyung sitting on the dining table. He took a deep breathe and went and sat down on the table. He was sitting silently. Then Yoongi spoke, "Good morning Kook." Jungkook gulped and said, "M-morning hyung."

Yoongi glanced at him and asked, "Why are you wearing this bucket hat?" Jungkook said, "It looks cool hyung." Yoongi shook his head in disbelief and said, "You are impossible. It looks good though." Jungkook smiled and spoke, "I know hyung."

Soon they started eating. Jungkook asked trying to act normal, "Is Tae hyung not home again?" Yoongi looked at him and asked, "Not again?" Jungkook nodded and said, "Hmm, Tae hyung rarely comes home since he resumed his work after coming back from hospital." Yoongi said, "Oh really? I didn't know that."

Jungkook said, "Because you were also very busy hyung. You both are practically living at your work places since then." Yoongi sighed and said, "Sorry Kook, we both were busy." Jungkook said, "I am not complaining hyung. I know work is important and its fine. I was also busy too with my basketball."

Yoongi smiled and said, "Aww, my baby Kook. Talking like adults, huh." Jungkook said, "I am mature now." Yoongi just smiled and Jungkook mumbled, "I can handle myself and my problems alone."

Just then, Yoongi asked, "Ah, I forgot to ask you. I got to know from the guards that your friend came to the mansion yesterday at midnight and you called him. Why you called him at midnight?" Jungkook gulped and thought in his mind, "What should I say now? Think Jungkook think. Use your useless brain for once. Come on. What should I say? What should I say?"

Just then, he heard a voice, "Good morning." It was Tae. Jungkook looked towards his direction and mumbled, "Perfect timing. My saviour, love you hyung." Yoongi stood up from his chair and went towards Tae and asked, "Were you in the Company all night?" Tae sat on the chair lazily and just nodded.

Yoongi said, "They are making you work this much. I will fix them. How dare they----". He got cut-off by Tae who said, "Hyung, its fine. I am learning alot and don't you make your employees work to the core." Yoongi was about to say something but Jungkook said, "You look tired hyung. Take some rest."

"Yes, he is right. Rest for some time and argue later", said Yoongi. Tae said, "I have to go to Company again after 2 hours. I have a meeting. After that, it will be a little light. I am going to take some rest." Tae stood up to leave but Yoongi stopped him and said, "Eat something first." Tae said, "I will eat later. I really need some sleep." Tae went to his room.

Yoongi sighed and sit on the chair and continued eating. Jungkook finished his breakfast fastly and stood up to leave. He was stopped by Yoongi, "I asked you something. You didn't replied me yet." Jungkook stopped and said nervously, "T-that hyung.... a-actually hyung.... a-actually we...."

Yoongi asked a little sternly, "What we Jungkook?" Jungkook gulped listening to his stern voice. He in his mind, "I am doomed now. What should I say? I needed drugs and Eunwoo brought me that. He will kill Eunwoo before killing me. I am in trouble. God please help me.... please..."

Jungkook flinched and came out of his thoughts when he heard a loud bang on the table. Yoongi banged his fist on the table loudly and asked, "I am asking something. Answer me!"

Jungkook spoke, "H-hyung, we-----." Yoongi spoke loudly, "What we? Tell me already." Jungkook got scared and blurted out, "We were playing games till midnight and he lost three times in a row against me and we placed a bet that the winner will give a dare to the loser. So I dared him to come to the mansion in the midnight. Thats why he came. Then we spent the full night playing games together. Sorry hyung, I will not play games full night again."

Yoongi was stunned after listening to Jungkook. He shook his head in disbelief and spoke, "I can never understand you. What random things you keep doing, huh? Stupid. I thought you did something wrong but this was completely childish and nonsense." Jungkook looked down in embarressment and thought, "Wow, what I just said? Kim Jungkook are you serious? Such a lame excuse. But still it worked. Hufff, I am safe for now."

Yoongi then said calmly, "Go to college and yeah, don't do something so stupid again." Jungkook just nodded and mumbled a small sorry. Yoongi again said, "And don't play games full night. Sometimes is fine but don't do it often." Jungkook nodded and said, "Okay hyung. I am going now. Bye." Yoongi just hummed and Jungkook went out of the mansion and left for college.

Yoongi also left after sometime but not before ordering the maids to prepare some healthy food for Tae and made him eat once he wakes up.

Time skips, at Yoongi's office

Yoongi was sitting in his cabin working on something. He was lost in his thoughts and there was a small smile crept on his lips. Just then Hobi entered the room and cleared his throat gaining Yoongi's attention.

Hobi asked, "Are you smiling thinking about your make out sessions with your girlfriend, huh?" Yoongi gave him a awkward look and said, "Shut up! I do have other things to do in life."

"Really?", asked Hobi. "Yeah! I was thinking about Jungkook", said Yoongi. Hobi asked, "What about him? He did something again?" Yoongi said, "Umm, not really. He is just so adorable. You know last night, he dared one of his friends to come to the mansion at midnight and his friend came. He is such a baby. He gave such stupid dare to his friend just to play games with him full night."

Hoseok laughed and said, "He is Jungkook ofcourse. He can do anything random. But you are right, he is just too cute to handle." Yoongi nodded and smiled. Hoseok said, "He is not creating any trouble lately. So Mr. Strict mafia, don't you dare to scold him for any small reason." Yoongi laughed and said, "Yeah yeah. And I was thinking to take Tae and Jungkook out for dinner once my work got sorted a little. We all will go. You, me, Sohee, Jin hyung, Namjoon everybody. We can spent some time together this way."

Hobi nodded and spoke, "Yes, we can go and we will have fun." Just then Yoongi's phone ringed. He checked the caller id and it was Sohee. He picked up the call and started talking, "Yeah Sohee-----". Hobi just huffed and stood up to leave the office.

Yoongi said, "Where are you going?" "To my cabin. I don't want to know about your make-out sessions", said Hobi rolling his eyes. "Shut up", said Yoongi. Hobi laughed a little and left his cabin.

Time skips, around 1 pm, with Tae

"The meeting was amazing. It was so good", said Jimin while being all excited. "Yes, it went really well. They liked our designs. I can't wait to start working on it", said Tae. Yoona was also with them.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder and said, "What you say Yoona?" Tae rolled his eyes when he saw Jimin wrapping his arms around her shoulders. Yoona said, "I am also excited."

Jimin looked at Tae and a angry look was visible on his face. Jimin decided to tease him more. Jimin said playfully, "You know what Yoona, I am excited for work but I am more excited because you are with me in this project. I am so happy to have you by my side."

Yoona got confused and frowned and said, "J-jimin, w-what are you saying?" Jimin held her hand and squeezed it a bit and mouthed, "Our plan." Yoona understood and said, "I am also glad that we are together in this."

Tae stomped his feet on the floor angerly and mumbled, "Stay with him then", and left from there leaving both of them behind. Jimin laughed loudly and spoke, "Did you see that? He was so jealous. I am loving this." Yoona nodded and spoke worridly, "Is he mad now? I don't think this plan is going good. He will misunderstand everything. Jimin lets stop this."

"What? Didn't you saw how well it went? Its only been three days since we started this and he is always so jealous. Our plan is working. Don't worry. Everything will be fine", said Jimin confidently. Yoona nodded her head unsurely.

Yoona and Jimin went to the work area. They saw Tae there doing something on his laptop. He was looking angry and frustated. He was clicking the laptop keys very loudly. He then noticed Jimin and Yoona entering the work area and shut down his laptop with force making a loud sound. Everyone looked at him. The designers and the execution team members also got confused after seeing Tae's behaviour because usually Tae stays calm.

Soon they started working. One of the designers asked Tae to bring the fabric bundles from the other room. Tae went and brought some bundles and dropped them all suddenly on the table again making a loud sound. This kept happening again and again. Next time Tae banged the measuring scale on the table loudly and the other time, the scissors.

Tae then picked up some files and was about to drop them on the table but stopped by one of the execution team member. The member spoke, "I got this. You can go and shape the dress on the mannequin." Tae handed over the files to the person and went to do his work.

Everyone was noticing his behaviour. Yoona whispered to Jimin, "Jimin, he is definitely mad as hell. Lets end this otherwise I don't know about witnessing his jealously but we surely will witness his anger." Jimin whispered back, "And I don't want to be a victim of his anger. He is continously glaring me and shooting me daggers. He is definitely Yoongi hyung's younger brother. Both have the same temper. Yoona, I am scared. Look at his eyes, he will definately kill me. I don't want to die virgin."

Yoona slapped his shoulder hard and spoke a little loudly, "Yahhh! Is this a time to think about loosing your virginity?" Jimin whimpered a little when Yoona hit him. Tae heard Yoona.

Tae's anger shot up and now, he was no longer fine. He clenched his fist tightly and glared both of them with red blood eyes. He then furiously went out of the room taking long steps. Everyone saw him leaving the room furiously.

One of the designers said, "What happened to him?" Yoona ran behind him.

Tae went to the other room and ran his hand through his hair in frustation. He punched the wall hardly with his right hand causing his knuckles to bleed. Just then Yoona entered the room and saw Tae's hand bleeding.

She immediately went to him and held his hand in her's and spoke with teary eyes, "Taehyung, y-your hand, its bleeding." Tae pulled his hand away from Yoona's grip and spoke angrily, "Why do you care, huh? Go and show your care to Jimin."

"Taehyung, stop it. We need to treat your hand. Its bleeding", said Yoona. "Just go away. I don't want to talk to you now. Leave me alone", said Jimin.

"I am not going anywhere. Come with me. Your hand is bleeding", said Yoona. Tae clenched his jaw in anger and held Yoona's arm tightly and pinned her against the wall harshly. Yoona hissed in pain. Tae said while gritting his teeth, "Why are you so close to Jimin? I don't like it at all. I can't see you with someone else."

"T-taehyung, you-----", said Yoona but got cut-off by Tae in between. He said, "Why you calls me Taehyung? Call me Tae." Yoona spoke in a low voice, "Y-you told me to call you T-taehyung that day in the university. T-that's why."

"I was angry at that time. Y-you can call me Tae okay or whatever you like", said Tae. Yoona spoke, "W-why?" Tae frowned and asked, "Huh? What?" Yoona said, "Why can I call you by your nickname now? And why can't you see me with someone else? What I am to you?"

Tae's grip on Yoona tightened but he didn't spoke anything. Yoona again asked, "Tell me Tae. Why don't you like it when I am with Jimin? Why can't you stand me being close with someone else? Tell me."

Hey guys, another update today. I just feel like updating another episode so I did. Please let me know in comments how it is.

I wanted to inform you guys that I might not be able to update daily from now on. I have my exams soon so I am not able to write more chapters. I will release the chapters whenever I get time from now on and I will be regular again after my exams.

Stay tuned guys! I will try to update once in two or three days. Whenever I will get time, then I will provide double update.

Please keep supporting me guys!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 12.4K 75
This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story continues after a 5 year leap. Kim Yoongi...
68.4K 3.9K 35
STRICT FATHER SEASON 2. Taehyung and his 2 sons jimin and jungkook will be also be a father in this book. let's read to find out.