A Game Of Revenge

By Failia_Baighaan

"And what you desire. We will have a normal Boss and PA relationship.." "What game?" I asked in a whisper, no... More

1- Slap
2- Wrath
3- Interview
4- Lucien Layne
5- Trial
6- Contract
7- Infamous Photographer
8- Dead End
9- Intimidation
10- The Visit
11- Orphanage
12- Order
13- Absolute Obedience
14- Beyond A Physical Attraction
15- Threat
16- Not Him
17- Unique Crystal
18- Drunk Night
19- Undesirable
20- In Her Reflection
21- Cooking and Talking
22- A White Rose
23- Vulnerable
24- Order
25- Winner
26- A Short-Lived Solace
27- Unbearable Feelings
28- The Coin And The Promise
29- Watch My Steps
30- Seduction
31- The Game
32- Scars
33- Paradise
34- Recordings
35- Payback
36- New Home
37- Personal Assistant
38- Deviant Jealousy
39- Player
40- Heartbroken Yourself
41- Desires
42- Forbidden Actions
43- Desires Are Desires, After All
44- Guilty
45- Break Her Heart
46- My Woman
47- A Desperate Call
48- Murderer
49- Such A Loser
50- Love Games
51- Mockery
52- Compassion
53- All His
54- Challenge
55- Disgusting Animal
56- Preparation
57- Envy
58- Dominance
59- The Destination
60- Breaking Façade
61- His Vengeance
62- Disgrace
63- Nightmare
64- Lucien's Wrath
65- A Person's Dignity
66- Remorse
67- Awkward
68- Dinner
69- For his Sake
70- Rose
71- A Burnt Dinner
72- Drown You
73- For her happiness
74- Very Captivating
75- Midnight Confessions
76- Heartbreak
77- Couldn't
78- Truths
79- Mocked Love
80- Lover Should Be Equal
81- Anger
82- Strangely Beautiful
83- A Deliberate Rumor
85- Her Sorrow
86- Scar
87- His Sorrow
88- Strange Letter
89- A lovely Misunderstanding
90- Time
91- A Proper Proposal
92- The Meeting
93- Condition
94- Memorable Events
95- Jealous B*tch
96- Day Together
97- Temptations
98- Father
99- Mourning
100- Fresh Start
101- Abrupt Confession
Last- I do
Epilogue

84- Talks Of The Heart

139 10 0
By Failia_Baighaan

I then went to Lesley's apartment with Eri.

"Hey! What brings you here?" She asked, grinning at me.

"I want to tell you something, Lesley!" I said excitedly.

She gave me a bewildered look and I hugged her and squeaked in happiness and told her everything. It took a few minutes to register but when he did, she also squeaked like me and hugged me again.

"I can't believe it! Congratulations!" She chirped.

"I cannot even tell how happy I am!" I said.

"Oh My God, Roy Layne is your boyfriend." She mumbled.

"It's time for a party!" She declared.

"But, before that, give me all the details." And I told her that rooftop incident which stiffed her- of course after making Eri play games on the phone and not listen to us.

"Oh my. He traced your name over your back and moreover added Layne. God, You are such a lucky woman." She said, I chuckled and looked at her.

"I know. The ruler of the person who rules hearts." I smirked victoriously. I still haven't told Lesley that Roy was my first.

I didn't know how she would react and I didn't think I was in the state to tell her about any details of the heaven he showed me.

We then talked for a while and then Lesley asked, "Can I ask something, Garnet?" She asked.

I hummed and she asked hesitantly, "Did you tell him about you?"

"He knew about the Jake incident and I don't think others would be worse than that. Not that I am an addict now." I said monotonously.

"But don't you think you should tell... I mean he was so angry when you didn't tell him how Lucien blackmailed you to be his girlfriend. If he knew about it from someone else it would hurt him." She said hesitantly.

"You are right, I think I will tell him." I hummed, nodding in agreement.

"I have to." I nodded. I felt somehow scared to see his reaction but I know I have to so that no obstacles come between us in the future.

For the next few days, I tried my best to muster some courage and after gathering enough courage I will do it.

"Roy." I called him. He hummed, not looking up from the file he is working on.

"Would you come to meet at the park near our office at midnight?" I asked. He looked up from his file and smirked.

"Like a date?" He asked happily.

"Oh my, Our first date. How romantic. Just you and me in the middle of the night." He grinned, daydreaming to himself.

"No. Not like that but I want to tell you something." I said nervously.

"Oh." And it wiped his smile.

"Why at midnight if it is not for making the moment memorable?" he asked- muttered rudely.

"Please. I need to come after Erica falls asleep." I said softly, looking at him expectantly.

He smiled and said, "Okay. Anything for you." I grinned.

"Thanks." I said happily and left.

After the monotonous day at work, I returned home and got a call from my Uncle Martin Gord, saying that Aunt Lenny had a heart attack and we need to visit her immediately.

I need to tell Roy everything and leave for Canada the next morning so I just baked some cookies for Roy and wrote a letter to tell him that I would be leaving and applied for urgent leave at the office.

My mind was already on what to tell Roy so I didn't remember what I ended up writing, what was in my mind or what I wanted to say.

After pacing around for a while, I rubbed my cold hands together. I swallowed hard and took a few deep breaths to calm my vexation.

It's gonna be okay.

Filled with extreme fear and anxiety anticipated by the fact how Roy will react to hear how much of a depraved soul I was. Lucien was right-

'Don't give me that crap of justice. You were one of them, you are equally as sinister and sinful as they are.'

We must share these talks of the heart.

"Hey!" Roy's voice came from behind. I squeaked and stumbled. He laughed a little as I pouted a little.

"Don't scare me like that." I frowned at him.

"I just greeted you," He shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed and got the jar of cookies and a letter and gave it to him. I smiled and said, "I made them for you and read this letter in the morning."

"Okay.." He said hesitantly.

We both then sat down and I kept looking down.

"The weather is nice, don't you think so?" He grinned beautifully. I looked at him and smiled as I nodded.

"So, You wanted to talk?" He asked, turning to me.

"Look Garnet, if you are going to confess your love just like I did in my style then I will give you a copyright strike. Try a new idea." He smirked playfully and I glared because I wanted to tell him something important but he was utterly non-serious.

"Roy!" I hissed.

"Okay, sorry. Just telling you." He said, chuckling to himself.

I took a deep breath and turned to him and held his hand. I looked at him and began to say,

"Roy, It's midnight and the start of a new day and I want to start our lives-" And he cut me off.

"Those are exactly the words I wrote. See you are copying me." He pouted but the menacing stare I sent in his direction finally shut his mouth.

"Okay. Sorry." He smiled cutely, motioning me to continue.

Sighing, I continued, "I want to start our lives with no more secrets, I want to tell you everything about me, I don't know how you will react but I need to tell you so that our relationship won't be built upon lies."

He looked at me intensely and gave him a dire nod, he then kissed my hands and said, "Garnet, no matter how dark your past might be, I promise I will not judge you and stand by your side."

I smiled sadly and pulled away, "Thanks." I whispered. I lowered my head and looked at my laps and inhaled deeply as I began to say.

"I was told that I am the Moon and Eri is a star. I couldn't be their ideal child so they have to adopt one. Eri is adopted. They find the girl looks exactly like me so people won't question much."

"She is not biological?! That explains the huge gap too." He almost gasped.

"But, I was happy to have a little sister but I was no longer needed. I became envious of Eri, she was getting attention and affection... Before I knew it, jealousy and hatred took over me." I paused, noticing his confusion.

He had no idea where this was leading but taking a deep breath I continued.

"I..I.. didn't know how this happened but.. that day.. Mother and Father were going somewhere and left us in Aunt's care. I don't know what took over, I was so angry.. that I cut some wires of their car.. unaware that these are for brakes and they.. never returned..."

My voice broke, his jaw dropped in disbelief. I had always been impulsive but I was literally a child back then, I had no idea. I was.. Envious and furious.

"They never come back.. When I realized what I did, I was devastated, I was drowned from guilt; killed from inside."

And I told him the first mistake of my life, the first action I took hastily, due to hatred, my biggest nightmare.

"And after that, I promised myself to never let any harm reach Eri. I was horrified. When you called me a murderer, you were right. Because of me, my parents died. I am cursed, I hurt everyone around me."

Looking down in shame, my chest clenched with the overwhelming pain. My heart was being torn apart, I could feel this tingling sensation of pain in my heart.

"I often hear voices calling me a curse- what I believe I am... I was just twelve. I lost my ability to think. But, I swear I didn't mean to. We become orphans. Eri lost her parents the second time because of me."

I cried with my chest getting tightened by each word I spoke. The pain inflicted on me was unbearable and I told him something I have never told anyone.

""I swore to become a kid they always wanted so I worked hard and received a scholarship from the Dawn Academy in Canada and everything changed. It ruined my life..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 46 54
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
24.1K 1K 44
The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against his allure and dominance, I whimpered his...
783K 24.2K 41
Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other businesses. Her company was all she had...
583K 17.6K 52
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐱-π›π¨π²πŸπ«π’πžπ§π, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐛π₯𝐞 οΏ½...