𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 ✷ theodore nott

By iloveyouette

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 a girl who refuses to love meets the boy who loves too much 𝐨𝐫 slytherin's party bo... More

𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭!
༊*·˚| shoes!
༊*·˚| you look good in green.
༊*·˚| such a whore.
༊*·˚| you could be full of me.
༊*·˚| waffles with wallace.
༊*·˚| not again.
༊*·˚| we lead such extravagant lives.
༊*·˚| that's a whole ass child.
༊*·˚| use your words, baby.
༊*·˚| your girl can attest to that.
༊*·˚| got shipped back.
༊*·˚| tapped yute.
༊*·˚| not the dork diaries.
༊*·˚| close enough to be something else.
༊*·˚| we basically kissed.
༊*·˚| prefect duty.
༊*·˚| won't hurt her.

༊*·˚| call me theo.

5K 110 36
By iloveyouette

instagram & irl!

t.aldair posted

liked by ro.aldair, mattheo.r, and others

tagged: vivi.len

t.aldair come on barbie, let's go party

comments
p.parkinson get off your phone
t.aldair neverrr

vivi.len i see you purposely putting the least aethetic picture in the middle 🤨
t.aldair no you don't 🤨
vivi.len you ain't slick, hoe

siriusthegreat you're such a loner, how are you on your phone at a party?
t.aldair ew, how are you getting grey hairs and balding?

iloveyouette everyone's at the party, no one's on their phones, silly

view all comments

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗟𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦, vivi watching with awe as tessa gently pulled her along. her eyes scanned the room, her face bored as she slumped back onto the sofa, pushing the incoming cups away from her.

she felt the sofa sink, feeling a head rest on her shoulder, "hey daph," recognising the jasmine perfume, as the drunk girl snickered into tess' neck, before she suddenly stopped, grabbing the ravenclaw's face, staring her dead in the eyes, "i-" she cut herself off with a hiccup, "i am the-" her eyes widened as she slapped a hand over her mouth, falling back in a fit of giggles, as the younger girl watched her with amusement in her eyes, admiring her blonde friend.

she sat, drumming her fingers on her knees, her legs tucked under her, before being tugged up by niamh who smirked at her, placing her hands on tess' hips and pulling her to where everyone else was dancing.

she pulled the girl close to her, the two carelessly swaying and moving their hips to the music as tess leaned her head back onto niamh's shoulder as the blonde ran her fingers through her hair.

theo leaned against the wall, seemingly scanning the room for a certain brunette, and when he found her, he fell back onto the sofa with a pained groan, shoving a pillow to his face, "kill me now,"

the lace black mini skirt she wore hugged her curves and kissed her tan skin, causing theo to curse under his breath, mumbling in italian.

"you're down so bad," enzo sat next to him, slapping him on the back, laughing.

"i'm sorry, do you not see her? merlin, it's a fucking wonder why no one else is head over heels for—" his voice died down as he watched seamus approach her, tessa smiling at the boy.

they spoke for a bit, but theo's eyes never once strayed from his girl, adjusting himself on the sofa, sitting up, legs spread slightly, his cigarette hanging from inbetween his fingers as he twirled it around his fingers.

his friends, albeit enzo, who was currently high and laughing at the big squid, watched with amusement and a hint of anticipation, wanting to see how'd he react.

seamus and tess were mid-conversation, when she felt eyes on her, causing her to turn, meeting theodore's eyes, making her shift uncomfortably as he sent her a cocky smirk, raising an eyebrow at her, his eyes slightly condescending.

she immediately looked away, not being able to handle the intensity of his gaze, and returned to seamus, who laughed at something she's said.

theo relaxed at this, looking away, sipping on the cup pansy gave him, swirling the drink inside, too calm for drunk mattheo's liking.

"you know," he hiccuped, "i would hit that if i could," smirking at the apparent anger on theo's face, but for a different reason as to what he thought.

"she's not a fucking object, riddle."

mattheo snickered, "you really like her, huh?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

tess flinched as a stumbling body fell into her arms, the said person wrapping an arm around her grinning, "well would you look at that, i'm falling for you," theo winked at her, his words slightly slurring as he dragged her out the room, walking wobbily, linking arms with the bewildered girl.

he led them to the astronomy tower, almost tripping on the stone steps, the ravenclaw struggling to support him, but they eventually made up, but not without half-hearted protests from therese.

he slumped onto the floor, grabbing his jacket, before patting the space next to him, for her to sit. "so your clothes don't get dirty, right?" he looked up at her smiling giddy, proud of himself for remembering that in his disheveled state.

"thanks nott,"

he made a face at her words, the slight apprehension swimming in the hues of his stormy eyes, grabbing a cigarette, placing it between his lips, cupping his hands as he tried to light it.

he chucked his lighter on the ground after he failed, and instead settled for laying in her lap, staring up at her, his head starting to pound, "my head feels funny, can't think,"

she hesitated, but began to run her fingers through his hair, trying to soothe his headache, "what's going on up there?" tapping on his head softly.

"you."

"you're only saying that because i'm wearing some short arse skirt which you can probably see up,"

"you've got yourself very convinced that i only like you for your body. makes me wonder what else you've been fooling yourself with,"

"you calling me a liar?"

"well i'm not calling you a truther,"

she breathed out a laugh, "you're something else, aren't you, nott?"

he clenched his jaw, looking slightly uncomfortable, "please don't call me that," absent mindedly drawing shapes on the exposed skin of her thighs, trying to steady his erratic heart, gathering his thoughts but his mind and soul were only ever consumed by her ever being.

even drunk, when his mind was scattered, he only ever thought of her.

"okay," she muttered into the dark; the walls whispered, exchanging secrets and she would later come to know that this night would forever be etched onto these stone walls, as a relenting soul would finally try to accept it's other half.

"what'd you want me to call you then?"

"theo, call me theo,"

"okay, theo." and he swore on merlin that his life was complete and he could die happy, the way his name rolled off her tongue so perfectly, as if it was made for her to say and her only. the way her fingers ran through his hair lulled him to sleep and the way she hummed under her breath, he'd never slept better.

"no— theo?" she leant forwards before hearing his soft snores, readjusting herself and putting the jacket over his body, leaning her head on the wall, letting him sleep.

𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ✷
i accidentally made this longer
than intended, they're literally so
perfect, i love them so much, omds
i can't decide whether i love or hate this chapter, is it too fast-paced??
thank you for 2k, like what?? i
made this book just for shits and giggles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 5.7K 7
golden (adj.) made or consisting of gold. **✿❀ ❀✿** Aurelia Lily Potter. Relly. Rels. Lia. She's golden. Now she must watch these films that tell t...
72.2K 1.2K 21
After getting sent flowers from an anonymous person, and the only note left is a phone number, Lorelei Nott is determined to find out who this myster...
88K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
57.3K 842 25
in which maria has always had crush on her brothers bestfriend or in which maria has alway...