home school

By Wth_itzme

..... More

introduction
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8

6

85 5 0
By Wth_itzme

Groans of annoyance could be heard from both the boys and girls dorms once the clock struck 5:30 am and the annoying singing being obainously loud as ever and off key.

"Damn it!" Nai  sat up throwing his pillow to the floor in frustration,

"anyone can lose sleep with that annoying voice!" Mek turned to Hugo,

"I wonder if the Masters wake up to this blasted noise as well." The other boys sat up as well losing sleep. Tibet rubbed his eyes and yawned, "anyone can go mad hearing that early in the morning."
"Point." Mork exclaimed making the rest .

With no choice, they all got up to prepare for the morning.

"I wonder what hell they have in store for us today." Hugo  sneered and

Meanwhile with the girls, the majority were still glued to their beds not even trying to bother getting up

"Katherine,White ,come on, we need to get up." Maki whose hair was in a messy bun sat up with the usual annoyance sketched onto her morning face
, "why do we have to always wake up at this blasted hour?"White asked annoyed

"The weirdos who run this place say so." Said Katherine

"How are you standing this?" White  asked Maki who shrugged.

"I usually wake up at six thirty. so it's just a matter of an hour difference for me."

"And we don't want to get punished." Bew and pheng said while shaking a recluctant Fuji  untill the girl whined and got up from bed by herself.

Just like the boys, some were finding difficulty waking up. Katherine walked in the room while brushing her teeth making jingjai gasp in shock and slight disturbance for some reason. "Gross."

Katherine ignored the comment from jingjai and nudged her friend with a mouthful of toothpaste "hey White  wake up." Katherine narrowed her eyes with a dangerously raised brow when White seemed to ignore her for sleep.
"I have been asking you politely to wake up. Do you want to get in trouble early in the morning." "Ok, now let go." White  pouted and begrudgingly got up, more irritated at waking up early .

"Definitely don't make her mad" pheng said while referring to Katherine; 

The Home School students found them

selves deep in the forest dresses in their official school's hoodies and track suits. Nai had noticed Katherine had braided her long dark hair into a pony tail which looked cool.

They had all been summoned for a workout and Nai  was already dreading it when he could still be in bed at the moment. Currently, one of the Masters was explaining the curriculum to them. "Every Monday to Friday, you will all meet at this time to work out with

"Monday to Friday?" Hugo whined. as the others sighed in complete disbelief knowing it was futile to even argue back Mek  looked at the man with alot of attitude "Does it neccessarily have to be at this time?" "Exactly." Mork  added,
"can't we reschedule at least, later in the day.".  Jean

The man just stared at them blankly. "In Life. You can not expect others to fix their own time to meet your schedules. If I say this is the time for workouts - this is the time to meet up." He looked at all of them challengingly as if daring any of them to actually say otherwise.

Katherine rolled her eyes," are we in the army or something?" She muttered to herself.

"Since today is the first day of the semester, I'll let you start with something easy: Running for points." "How many points exactly ?" Phennhung and Jean  at the same time

"10 points. 10 points to collect 10 rounds to complete." Tibet frowned,
"As in 10 rounds from here around the forest and back?" "Yes."

"But Master? Isn't that too much?" Maki  asked making them nod in agrrement.

"And you said something easy " Fuji exclaimed

"Sir,I mean master," pheng corrected herself, "can't we atleast reduce the rounds. Not all of us can run that much."

Jingjai scoffed, "I'm not running ten rounds in the forest. My legs are still sore."

"It's just too much." Jean complained

"I'm ordering you to do the easiest thing."
"Easiest?" Alot of them chroused but the man just smirked at their reaction. If this was his definition of easiest workouts, then how intense were the regular ones.

Katherine decided to speak up,
"come on guys. It's just ten rounds,"

Jingjai scoffed, "easy for you to say."

Katherine - ofcourse, cause I ain't a whining bitch like you .

The Sports Master then blew his whistle loudly that it forced all of them to cover their ears. "Go!!!!!!!!"

"Darn it!" Katherine exclaimed before they all started running the given laps they were tasked.
By the fourth round Tibet and Nai  were helping each other by urging the other to go on.
"If we run any more- our lungs might actually combust." Jean panted heavily.
"Less talking more running."Hugo  said instead although at this point he wasn't sure if he could even feel his legs.

White and Maki  faster than the others along with Katherine who was in the lead.

The others were all running out of steam and energy to go on and
the loud whistling ordering them to keep running did nothing to help pheng nearly tripped and fell over but

White  behind her grabbed her by the back of her hoodle preventing her from falling, "I got you!"

"Thanks." The two confuined with their running side by side. ,

Jingjai "I can't do this anymore. I'm too tired." Hugo  who was ahead of her, although exhausted went back for the girl, "come on jingjai." 

Jingjai said , "I can't. It's just too much. You go on "

"There are no babies in my course!" The Sports Master shouted before blowing his whistle harshly at the two girls.

The man caught up to the four and blew his whistle "Are you snails! Run!" The reat  weakly groaned way too tired to go on "If anyone stops. I'm making you all run five more laps!" The man shouted while running along with the exhausted teenagers annoying them how he wasn't even breaking a sweat.

"How much does this beast expect us to run." Fuji sneered finding it in herself to find whatever adrenaline to go fast.

"Fuck my knees are killing me." Katherine said once they all gathered in the meeting room and as if the universe was rewarding them for their fatigue they found their breakfast prepared

Tibet  nudged Nai's shoulder, his eyes like the latter's staring at the food in disbelief, "is it heat exhaustion or whatever, but are my eyes deceiving me or are there really delicacies in front of us."

Phennhung said "they are."

"I'm famished!" Hugo and Jean said as they all sat at the table to gulp down the food or  vacuum
everything off their plates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 293 25
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
170K 8.5K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
Peer E Kamil By storybyaina

Mystery / Thriller

35.4K 455 26
salar sikandar & imama he waits 9 years for her bad boy become religious for a girl by = umera ahmed
528K 21.1K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.