𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡...

By marv3lmcuman1a

Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down... More

⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙⊰
⊱ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥⊰
1-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕗𝕗⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏⋙
2-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕒⊰
3-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟⊰
4-⊱ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤⊰
5-⊱𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕⊰
6-⊱𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙⊰
7-⊱𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕒⊰
8-⊱𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘⊰
9-⊱ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖⊰
10-⊱ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐⋙
11-⊱𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥⊰
12-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤⊰
13-⊱𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝⊰
14-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣⊰
15-⊱𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
16-⊱𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?⊰
17-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤⊰
18-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
19-⊱ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥⊰
20-⊱"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖?"⊰
21-⊱𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤?⊰
22-⊱𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖⊰
23-⊱𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟑⋙
24-⊱𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
25-⊱"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕"⊰
26-⊱ℝ𝕖-𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟⊰
27-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
28-⊱ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟒⋙
29-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙⊰⊰
30-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜⊰
31-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
32-⊱𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖...?⊰
33-⊱𝕆𝕟 𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜⊰
34-⊱𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤⊰
35-⊱𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤⊰
36-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤⊰
37-⊱𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝⊰
39-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤⊰
40-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
41-⊱𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕟⊰
42-⊱𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒⊰
43-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕡⊰
44-⊱𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟⊰
45-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
46-⊱𝕊𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖⊰
47-⊱𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪⊰
48-⊱𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊.𝕎.𝕆.ℝ.𝔻⊰
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤:ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 1❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 2 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 3 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
GOOD NEWS

38-⊱𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜⊰

319 13 4
By marv3lmcuman1a

Natasha exited her room wearing a black jacket and jeans. It was decided that Bruce would bring Thor who was now living in New Asgard whereas Natasha had decided to get Clint back after getting to know his location from intel. In the hallway, she met Steve and Y/N who were cuddling on the sofa.

"Hey," they both peeked looking at Natasha "I am gonna go to get him" referring to Clint.

"You got his intel"Y/N inquired her detangling from Steve sitting straight.

She nodded biting her lips "Yeah"

"I am coming with you" Y/N decided if they ever brought Clint back she would be going along with them he was the one who inspired the sisters to fight against the robot and Natasha was easier for her as she was his best friend. From the stories she heard he was the reason Natasha was on the team and the same goes for Y/N and Wanda.

"What?"Steve and Natasha questioned at the same time

"Y/N isn't it dangerous sweetheart"

"No Steve it's not and Nat is there with me" She turns "Ain't you Nat?"

"Y/N Steve's right we don't know what's ahead and it's best if I go"

"Nah uh," she thinks for a moment" I am coming with you Nat, it's my final decision," she said leaving Steve and Nat blanked "And I know what you are thinking Steve" she yelled from the corridor.

"Shit I always forget she can read my mind" Steve huffed keeping his hands on his hips

"You are also forgetting that she has powers," Natasha thinks for a moment "Powers like a witch her and Wanda Pietro being the fastest" her voice turning solemn Steve remembered how broken the sisters were especially Y/N.

The Y/N he sees now is broken too but the way she masked her emotions. Steve nodded and Natasha waited for her. Y/N arrived moments later wearing a yellow jacket shirt and jeans "Okay I am ready"

Natasha raised her eyebrows "Is that my jacket?"

She glances down at the jacket reminding the days of the Sokovia when Pietro handed the sisters the jacket. "Uh, what?" acting dumb and innocent "You mean this jacket?"

"Yeah"

"Nah huh Nat I have no idea what you are saying But we will assume this is your jacket and I have none" Steve chuckles folding his hands over his chest the ladies whipping their heads towards him. Keeping his lips shut he gives an annoyed look to Nat."And you have a pretty vest"

Natasha smiled at her "Yeah I do have a pretty vest" They were quiet for a moment."Okay well we have to go so that we can reach soon"Y/N nods her head approaching Steve

"Be careful" pushing her hair behind her ear "Okay?"

"Okay," he leans down giving a chaste kiss on her lips Y/N's holding his neck deepening the kiss.

Natasha clears her throat "Hey Love birds you can do this later we are getting late" Steve sighs against her lips Y/N rolls her eyes"Tik tik the time's running out"

"Be soon" he mumbles 

Y/N detaches herself "Aye Aye Captain" giving one last glance "Come on Nat let's bring him back" With that they leave the compound.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕿𝖔𝖐𝖞𝖔,𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓 ̥۪͙۪◌

In a nightclub in Tokyo, as the entertainment is still intact, loads of dead bodies of yakuza members are seen as a hooded figure throws a shuriken at another yakuza member firing at him. They are shouting something in Japanese, as two more men come out of nowhere and draw out their UZIs.

"あいつだ! アキヒコさんを!"(Translated: It's him! He's after Akihiko!) One of the Thug members yells to another member.

Both thugs fire their SMGs as both get slain by a shuriken. A yakuza member wielding a katana charges at him on the stairs, but is immediately overthrown and slain by the Ronin. Ronin then fights another sword-wielding thug, which is thrown outside the glass, killing him. The camera passes through two more buildings as the fighting ensues with different screams, shouts, more havoc inside, and gunfire. A man in a dark raincoat jumps through the glass window, with Ronin doing the same, as both land in a dark alleyway. The man in the raincoat turns to Ronin, who just landed after him. It was Akihiko, the leader of a yakuza gang, whose head was being hunted by the Ronin himself.

"てめえ なぜこんなことをする? 俺たちてめえになにもしてねぇだろ!"(Translated: Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!)

Ronin as he draws out his katana and reversibly wields it."地球の半分 サノスにやられた... お前はなぜ無事なの..."(Translated: You survived... Half of the planet didn't. They got Thanos... you get me.)

Both sides engaged in combat as Ronin pierced" his stomach, but doing only minor damage to him.

" お前はもう十分殺しただろ" (Translated: You're done hurting people.)

"俺らがだと? 気でも狂ったか!"(Translated: WE hurt people? You're crazy!) Akihiko gestures to all the scattered bodies of his henchmen and chuckles.

Akihiko charges, which Ronin immediately blocks. Both clang swords for two seconds, seeming that the yakuza leader has the upper hand, but Ronin punches him in the face and sword-points him to his throat, which Akihiko is temporarily petrified. He lowers his sword as if about to surrender, but charges again at Ronin. Both swords clashed as Ronin slices his stomach, losing stamina, but gaining more strength from his rage.

"死ね!"(Translated: DIE!)

They both draw their katanas and the sword-fight continues. Ronin is clearly a better fighter, but Akihiko is also quite experienced. They clang swords, and for a second, it looks like Akihiko has the upper hand swinging at Ronin's neck. Ronin, however, ducks and slides under the katana, and slices Akihiko in the stomach as he slides past. Akihiko, now fatally injured, drops his katana.

"待て! 助けてくれ! お前に何でもやる! 何が欲しい?"(Translated: Wait! Help me! I'll give you anything! What do you want?)

Ronin raises his Katana "What I want... You can't give me"

He thrusts the blade downwards into Akihiko's stomach. The body of the Japanese falls to the ground. Ronin grabs the sword, and wipes it on his gauntlet, ridding it of the blood of Akihiko. He notices someone behind him, grabs his mask, and slides it off his head, revealing himself as Clint Barton, who has gone on a rampage since the decimation. He turns around and looks at Nat and Y/N, who are standing behind him, holding an umbrella, and in casual clothes.

"You two shouldn't be here."

Natasha speaks up"Neither should you."

"I've got a job to do."

"Is that what you're calling this?"She inquires him"Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back."

Clint starts to look emotional, on the verge of crying.Y/N could feel the emotional distress of the loss of his own family which she used to hear from him, and had small video chats with them she stepped up to speak next.

"We found something. A chance, maybe..." she trailed off looking back at Natasha "to get them back"

Clint breaks down "Don't..."

"Don't what?"

"...don't give me hope."

Natasha swallows the lump in her throat "I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner." she steps out from the umbrella holding her hand out Y/N coming up her eyes speaking different volumes that he was the reason she was in the team. Clint accepts her hand and Y/N senses the man Ronin inside him is slowly fading away Clint is back

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After bringing everyone Thor back he was changed completely his weight had increased hair was in knots and always had beer in his hands "Lady Y/N" he greeted her squishing her completely 

"Hey Thor" Y/N mumbled "You are holding me tightly" she murmured

He drops her "Sorry Lady Y/N" he smiles "How are you doing?"

"Good Thor kind of"

"Yeah yeah" easily getting distracted by the music playing where they were preparing the massive quantum tunnel"Oh well look we see others I am gonna go meet them"

"Of course And Thor," he turns back "Welcome Back" he raises the beer can appreciating her walking away.Y/N walks to the other side of the compound in a room where Bruce Rhodey Nebula and Scott were standing. He is in a white and red suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit.

"Time travel suit? Not bad."Rhodey spoke up.

Scott responds to Bruce touching the suit with his huge hands something red in a glass tube" Hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy!" swatting his hands.

"I'm being very careful."

He denies"No, you're being very Hulky."

"I'm being careful." 

Scott holds up the red glass bottle"These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more."

"Scott" Y/N calls him out "Relax"

"Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs."He accidentally presses a button, shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size."One test run"

"All right. I'm not ready for this."

"I'm game." They all turn around and see Clint standing there leaning on the wall his hands crossed  "I'll do it."

Clint walks in wearing the suit Scott was moments before, the Quantum Suit."Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it."Bruce clarifies him. Clint taking a position on the platform.

"Wai- Wait a second, "Rhodey interrupts their work"Let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and... he makes a hand gesture suggesting that they strangle baby Thanos with a rope.

"Wow that's"Y/N eyes widen "A weird take but a good idea I like it" she points out Bruce gives her an annoyed look and she shrugs at him

Bruce disgusted faces him " First of all, that's horrible..."

"It's Thanos."Rhodey murmurs sighing

Bruce ignores him"...And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future."

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved."

"Bingo."

"That's not how it works," Nebula states still working on his suit.

"Well, that's what I heard, "Clint answers the other.

"What? By who? Who told you that?"Bruce inquire.

Rhodey counts his fingers"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time -"

"Quantum Leap -"

"A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time -"

"Hot Tub Time Machine -"Scott continues listing off

Rhodey continues" Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel."

"Die Hard?" Y/N shakes her head and Scott backtracks "No, it's not one..."

"This is known."

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future." Bruce explains again "And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future..." 

"Exactly."Nebula agrees with him.

"So... Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?"

"Yep Scott everything is a lie" patting his back

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

They all move to the massive quantum tunnel Bruce Nebula standing near the control panel the others standing behind him."Alright, Clint. We're going in"

Clint sucks a deep breath the quantum helmet closing Y/N holds a breath clutching Steve's hand.

"Three...Two...one"

Clint flies through the quantum realm disappears from there and rematerialises on the glass platform, breathing heavily and sitting on the platform. Everyone rushes Natasha kneeling beside him.

"Hey, hey. Look at me."She cups his face calming him down "You okay?"

"Yeah," Clint holds up the baseball glove and throws it to Tony who catches it swiftly "It worked. It worked." panting repeating again.

Y/N grins, glancing at Steve. This time, they are going to be successful in bringing everyone back and beginning the next phase of their mission.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Words:1898

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Well, the plan is that we are bringing everyone back...I tagged Y/N along with Natasha cause we can say that because of Clint both Y/N and Wanda are in the team. I was thinking of adding one more scene between her and Natasha but backtracked. Do let me know what you guys think

Do Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.7K 40
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...
11.8K 406 23
When the Maximoff Twins (Wanda and Peitro) are persuaded to join in a deadly experiment to help them gain freedom for their country and get revenge f...
1.8K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
13K 641 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...