𝗒𝗛 π——π—˜π—˜π—₯-! ᴼⁿᡉ α΄ΎαΆ¦α΅‰αΆœα΅‰ Λ£...

By zurikain

πŸ“Œ[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her... More

β™‘
1 - Saved
2 - Oh No
3 - Departure
4 - Surprise?
5 - See you again
6 - Meetings
7 - The Crew
8 - You're Here!
9 - Straw Hats
11 - Spa Day!
12 - Spa day! ᡖᡃʳᡗ Β²
13 - Shakky's Bar
14 - Supernovas
15 - Auction
16 - There he is!
17 - Why...?
18 - The News
19 - Sneak in
20 - The Clown
21 - Onwards!
22 - Beasts
- Incorrect Quotes -
23 - Oh my, It's Bon-chan!
24 - Hell's Heat
Christmas special πŸŽ„πŸŽ… pt.1
Christmas special πŸŽ„πŸŽ… pt.2
25 - Poison

10 - Whitebeard

1.2K 51 1
By zurikain

--- ♡ ---

3rd POV :

"Captain! Where were you?!" Hoshiko starts to scold Xuri.

"I got to see Luffy! And have a BBQ party....BEFORE YOU GUYS GET MAD, We have to set sail, right now. We have to go to the meet up location where Shanks probably is right now." Xuri stated while thinking of a way to cheer her crew up.

"While we're travelling, Let's have our own BBQ party!" The crew cheers and prepares to set sail.

At the meet up location...

"WHERE IS HE!?" Exclaimed Xuri, looking like she was about to beat somebody up.

"Calm down, He might just be late." Chaylah assures Xuri.

"He better be just late. Or else he won't wake up for a month."

Soon enough, The Red Force was beside The White Phantom, the crew's pirate ship name. "There they are, The Moon Raiders." Yasopp says while the newbies of the Red Hair pirates had their jaws drop on the floor.

"They're just six? And They're all girls?!" A random guy comments.

"You shouldn't have said that." Benn stated.

"Why-" He was startled by a sharp arrow landing near his foot. He looks up to see a tall woman with midnight blue hair waving at him with a closed-eye smile.

"That's why"

"You're late! I thought you ditched me!" Xuri gracefully landed on the Red Force's deck, pointing at Shanks with furrowed eyebrows.

"What!? I would never!" Shanks panicked. Suddenly a plate of strawberry shortcake was shoved onto Xuri's hands and her mood flipped 360. She was now eating the cake happily with a flowery aura as she bid her farewells to her beloved crew.

Shanks gave a thumbs up to Limejuice and mouthed a thanks, Limejuice did the same and mouthed a you're welcome in response.

In the Grand line, New World...

"Pops, Pops! Red hair is asking you to meet you."

"Ah...Let him...You'd better bring some good booze, brat." Whitebeard said with a shadow casted over his eyes.

" 'Red haired' is coming" Jozu, the Third division captain of the Whitebeard pirates announced.

"Stay back, youngsters. You won't survive this." Marco, the First division captain of the Whitebeard pirates tells them.

"Eh...? We won't survive this... what do you mean...?"

"Don't ask any questions and just stay back."

Footsteps going up the deck can be heard as most of the Whitebeard pirates drop on the floor one by one, knocked out. "Don't panic. They just lost consciousness..." Marco said to a crewmate.

"Without any determination, there's no way you can hold up your consciousness...in front of that man...!! Amazing "Vigor and drive" as always. " Jozu and Marco look at Shanks who is holding a huge gourd of sake with a hooded figure following behind him.

"Excuse me. Since this is an enemy's ship...I kinda made a bit of a threat. The wound I got from "that guy" aches whenever I look at your face. I brought the healing water. I have no intention to fight. I'm- well we're here to discuss something with you." Shanks spoke to Whitebeard.

"Is that really something that comes out of a man who's showing his "vigor and drive" to the fullest?" Whitebeard laughs and the hooded figure snorted, covering her mouth. Shanks looks at the hooded figure with a pout before turning his attention to Marco who called his attention.

"Hey Red haired, Look what you've done to us!!"

"Oh! You're Marco from the first division, right? Do you want to join my crew?"

"SHUT UP!!"

"Pops...we..." Jozu trails off.

"Yeah... there's no war he says...leave us alone for now."

Shanks poured sake on a flat saucer-like cup before throwing the gourd of sake to Whitebeard as he inspected the gourd, "Booze from 'West Blue' , huh... The quality is not very good, is it?"

"I've travelled through the seas of the world...but nothing is superior to the booze made with the water from my place. It's the booze from my hometown. Drink up!!" Whitebeard did as he said and told him it wasn't bad.

"Who is this you've brought into the ship? You're girlfriend? I'm surprised she's sitting here with us right now." Whitebeard looks at the hooded figure.

"Y-"

"NO WAY!! I don't even know why he brought me here! But I just took the opportunity to visit you, Pops." She took off her hood, revealing herself.

"GUARARARA!! Xuri! My daughter! I'm happy to see you!" Xuri stood up and went to Whitebeard. She hugged his leg then she was lifted up onto his lap as he pats her head, Xuri leaned into his touch.

Shanks and Whitebeard began to reminisce about the past. Xuri started to stare up at the sky, lost in her own thoughts.

'Where could my crew be headed to? I hope It isn't that far...' , 'This is so boring, when will Shanks get to the point?' , 'Why am I even here again?' her thoughts were interrupted when Shanks started to yell.

"-With his own will!! He'll eventually take over your position, too,"

"What do you want me to do? -That's what you two came here for, right?" Xuri's face turned serious as she knew where this conversation will lead to.

"Please, Stop Ace!!! Despite his youth, he's entrusted to captain the second division in your crew. Ace is strong...!!! I know that very well...But that fame and trust complicate things. It's not yet time for them to face each other!!!" Shanks looks at Whitebeard with a stern face.

"Leave 'Blackbeard' Teach alone!! That's the only wish I have."

"GURARARA!! A snivelling kid like you dare to say such things. His crime... is something that's highly forbidden on a pirate ship. He killed a nakama...!! Thus violating the ultimate law. I treat any idiot on my ship like my own son. Now, where would the souls of my murdered son go...!!?'

"You can't live in this world without humanity and justice. It's my responsibility to give that stupid Teach a lesson about that...!!!"

Xuri immediately stood up from Whitebeard's lap and disappeared with a blur until she appeared between Whitebeard and Shanks. She had her hands on her hips as she emits an ominous aura which made both men silent.

"I'm not going to be watching you both drawing your blades here today. Pops, we both know that Thatch was one of the most beloved members of this crew and that what Teach did was unforgivable. However, Shanks has a point. Ace is strong, yes but we still don't know what abilities Teach possesses nor how strong he has gotten. We can't just simply focus on 'teaching him a lesson'. We still need to think about Ace. If ever something terrible happens to him...that's a thing Thatch wouldn't forgive us for. Please rethink your decisions, Pops."

Xuri finished her long speech as Whitebeard looks at her with widened eyes and Shanks just simply smiles before drinking his sake. Whitebeard closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again and replied,

"Okay...since this is coming from my wise daughter... I'll reconsider this wish of yours, Red Hair."

Xuri cheers and headlocks Shanks out of happiness as he suffocates, trying to get out of her grip as Whitebeard laughs out loudly.

'Ace, please be okay...I don't want to lose another one...' she thought about Ace and a certain blonde kid when she was still in Windmill village.

Xuri remembered the time when she received a letter from Dadan, telling her about the tragic death of her childhood friend. She couldn't sleep, all she did was cry as the Red hair crew tried comforting her during that time. That's when her hate of the Celestial Dragons, The World Nobles began.

"Marco! Jozu!" Xuri called out to the two who came back to check if everything was alright because it suddenly got quiet.

"Oh, it's Xuri. What a surprise-yoi." Marco said

"Ah, our little peacemaker is here. HEY GUYS! XURI IS HERE!!" Jozu said and on cue, a lot of footsteps can be heard until the rest of the commanders of the Whitebeard pirates all surround Xuri with each and everyone of them trying to converse with her.

"We have to go now, Xuri" Shanks said while he ignored the glares from the commanders.

"GURARARARA! It seems like it's time for you to depart, my daughter. Visit us when you can."

"Of course, Pops! I love hanging out with you guys. Until next time guys, byee!!" Xuri gets on the Red Force with the help of Shanks.

After getting on the Red Force, Shanks was kneeling on the wooden floor with his head down as Xuri scolded him after knowing the real reason behind bringing her along with him.

"She even has a sword out...poor Captain..." Lucky Roux said as the rest of the crew snickered at their Captain, clearly enjoying the show.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A SWORD?" Shanks exclaimed.

"Oh, It's a gift from Mihawk. Very sweet of him I must say.... WAIT ARE YOU DISTRACTING ME?" Xuri replied.

"No-"

A Den Den Mushi started ringing, interrupting them both and Xuri immediately picked up. "Hello? Hoshiko?...HOW DID YOU GET THERE?...no...I'm not bullying him...-"

"YES YOU A-" Xuri covers Shanks' mouth with her hand.

"You were saying, Hoshiko?"

--- ♡ ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 54 17
Eliza Steel used to be just an ordinary girl living on an island in the new world; one day during her normal job routine she caught the eye of a crue...
52.5K 1.8K 71
I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand how he will change the world, Y/n has s...
795 40 9
Portgas D. Ace ( you can skip arc 1 and head to arc 2 if you want to see right away) - Roux D. Antoinette, she was an experiment, when Whitebeard fou...
34.1K 1.1K 31
Zosan AU- more info in intro Heads up, if the chapter is titled with lowercase letters, it is not necessary to read, but I added it for fun. It is ju...