π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•€π•Š

By Urs4lyf

Almasi witnessed something she shouldn't have .Will she be able to escape the consequences? More

𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿
𝓒𝓡π“ͺ𝔂'𝓼 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲'𝓼 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
π’œπ“π“‚π’Ά'π“ˆ 𝒫π’ͺ𝒱
Clay's POV
π’œπ“π“‚π’Ά'π“ˆ 𝒫π’ͺ𝒱
Almasi's POV
Almasi's POV

𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲'𝓼 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯

253 15 2
By Urs4lyf

You would think the action that Clay did in the morning would make my situation here better but instead it had become worse.

Ever since I was woken up at 8 am by a grumpy woman and after she gave me breakfast and some clothes, she has been making me explore this mansion by force which I wouldn't have minded if she didn't force me to take notes down so I don't 'forget' the rooms and what they are used for as I followed her around the house like a dog. This mansion is really just fair enough but too big for a person who is living all alone.

Yes I came to learn one or two from the rules and the instructions I was told . Apparently Clay lives here all alone , the maids don't come over unless it's on weekends or during an emergency since he.prefers silence , this old grumpy hag; Bethany is the only one who stays around Clay but on the other house quarter which is just a block away from this mansion and the watchman too.

This house really suits Clay's demeanor , the walls adorned with dark colors of both deep navy blue and gray, the hues reflecting the cold nature he has, as we walked down the halls we would come across some paintings or art works and I was warned by any circumstance not to even touch those arts , among the things I was warned about, was also not to enter his room.

His house had a total of six bedrooms that I wondered what they were used for. The room I slept in is situated at the farthest part of the hallway from his room so I doubt we'll ever come across each other , Bethany showed me the library , the kitchen, dining room, Clay's office and everywhere all around the house. I was given more and more instructions as she walked me back to my room. Am I a prisoner?

"Before I go , Mr O'Briain told me to relay this message to you, since you love work and want to be independent he thought it would be great if he helped you out to get a job and now guess what!" No way. It's the fake enthusiasm that makes this worse.

" You will be helping out with the house keeping ! what do you think about that? Isn't it amazing! " "No it's not I want to talk with your boss " " Could have thought of that before making a mess in this house but sadly no" this old woman is just too much .

She had to walk me to my room. I just wanted to go cuddle with my cat.

How old is she? I'm really angry at that weird boss , he tricked me indirectly into thinking he did all this from the bottom of his heart which is not there. May be I was expecting much since I thought I did well but you know giving him a good head well , I guess either I did it badly or he is just arrogant but I'll go with this one.

Seriously he really made me into his maid,? not that I look down upon that work I used to work as a maid but I have a profession that I studied.for with my money . Oh my God my blood is boiling.

Later my phone was returned but she warned me that all of my calls are being recorded and Clay can hear them. Anyways I called Lea and immediately she picked it up and she bombarded me with questions non stop .

" Hello, I heard you were attacked by an assassin and got shot, also I heard you are nowhere to be found, and why aren't you answering my calls? I've been calling you these past two days Al , where are you? Your mom was busy asking about you I had to lie that you are with me, I don't know what is happening but are you fine?what is wrong? You can tell me you Know "

I wish I could " I am fine , I'm sorry that I didn't answer your calls it's just..." I had to make a dramatic pause, " it's just I found this man, "here comes the lie " he was a man , just so good and we have been together for two days you know , making me glow up and satisfying me since you know I missed it you know I'm sorry I didn't inform you"

" Do you think I am a child? Are you held hostage? Don't be silly you can never leave your job just because a man is forcing you to stay behind , are you held hostage ," yes I am held hostage by your hot boss " No don't be silly who would want to kidnap me I'm fine "

" What about that assassin that happened ?"

"I think they mistook us cause I'm now just fine they haven't even followed me plus ,the wound wasn't too deep so I'm fine really, but anyways tell me about your vacation , how are you and George? "

" it's wonderful he is so kind to me and has changed ever since I came over I think it's because he missed me  he apologized of how he has been acting as a fool lately "

I just rolled my eyes. Let me not indulge myself too much in all this stuff, I have mine to take care of.

The whole day I have been taking walks around the house idling with my cat , I couldn't even call my mom right now cause it's hard to lie to her and I know I'll cry because I miss her this is not what I want. This house is so boring, I can't see my self living here for more than a week . If I do I'll just throw myself or die out of boredom , I'm so sure of that .There is a huge television in the living room but the issue is;one it has never been switched on, two it is forbidden to use it, so what is the use of it?Gosh! these people.

At night after Bethany made dinner around 10 pm she left me all alone , without even biding goodbye what do I expect from such a woman? Luckily we have a watchman who is here. I ate and just fed my cat some tuna and we played for a while on the couch in the living room.

Then the door was opened and there he was, standing tall and intimidating, just his sight alone sent shivers on my body. He closed the door and went straight to the kitchen.

Well what do you expect from your kidnapper ? For him to come and give me a kiss?Clay is an attractive man but I'm not attracted to him emotionally ,may be it's just lust after seeing that huge package . And I know that that time of man is what I can never attract.

Anyways you could hear some clutter in the kitchen. No matter what , I had made it in my self to stand up and follow him there Laus tailing behind. He was standing next to the fridge drinking water, Should I greet him? Or " Good evening Mr O'Briain, I would like to discuss something with you, " Silence. He just turned to me and gave me a bored look then went and sat down and started eating. This was a very awkward encounter. Laus went beside him and started meowing while scratching his leg. My fear was that he got annoyed with her and killed her so I grabbed her.

"I can't work for you as a maid I think this is not what I worked for my whole life to become your slave," silence. " It's not fair for both me and my family Clay" That is when he looked at me and gave me a bored look "Just because I fucked your mouth doesn't mean I want you" he pointed at me with his spoon "or I find you attractive so watch what comes out of that mouth of yours"

That is what shut me up , I always am aware of my insecurities and I know that I'm not attractive but he didn't have to shove it on my face. A lump in my throat forms as I just stared at him, most of the boyfriends I had already told me that the belly fat on my stomach made me not that sexy, my height of 5'6 also limiting me and I know I'm not the prettiest girl, the only thing I can say that men come to me for , is my ass and boobs they just use me alot. It made me reminisce about my past relationship something I didn't want to go back to. I felt as if he is analysis my body with disgust or may be he is but I don't think it matters. Yes he is not my type and I'm not his , his league is far better than me, people like me are those who hide our insecurity with fake confidence. Yes

I'll tell my friends about body positivity while I know I don't tell myself that or I don't listen to myself when saying it, because we are never looked at but anyways I know I crossed the boundary but ok. I just kept quiet and walked away to my room.

The following day I woke up early to do my job , I had to grow up and survive this, he is not my friend that I can just talk to anyhow in fact I'm lucky enough to be alive I don't know anything about him but he is not a good person and I'm testing his patience. I worked around the house , cleaning the halls, polishing surfaces and all. It wasn't that bad I just hope I get paid at the end of it all. Mr O'Briain was nowhere to be seen I guess it's his job.

I was busy gardening at the back yard when I heard some gunshots, I stopped doing what I was doing stood up and started running into the house before I reached a bullet went through my leg and I fell down. Then I saw Cole coming towards me holding a gun while another girl was running behind him towards him. He came and knelt next to me.

"So this is the new whore? Nice but I don't think you are Clay's type at all but anyways who am I to care, you saw something you shouldn't have seen and you are no allowed to be alive unfortunately my brother is kind enough to keep an eye on you but who knows what you'll do or who will be able to get you as a witness, " he stated while running his gun across my face , if fear was a person then I'll be it

" you know we have a big shot ahead so you have to die my dear cause if you don't, you'll ruin my  plans..."

"Stop it Cole" the brunette girl shoved Cole away from me as I was still frozen on the spot since the gym was pointed on my face. " what are you doing? Do you want to die? what if Clay finds you?I'm telling you that the Xanders won't even know who killed him ,plus Ronald is working with them You don't need to start pissing off Clay right now and moreover Clay knows what he is doing " the brunette girl who was running after Cole spoke. "Let's leave before he comes and find his house a big mess"

So Clay had no idea I was being assassinated and almost killed. My leg was bleeding and I had to press it to prevent  it from over bleeding.  I need to leave here as soon as possible and it was a bad idea. Immediately I tried to start getting  up. I was hit by something strong on my back and I fell on the concrete floor all I saw was blurry before I blacked out.

I'm sorry for not actively updating my story .

I would like some fo you to kindly share ur views and comment .Thank you so much for giving this book a chance 🙏🙏.

Hope u enjoy it darlings 😘😘

It is my first time writing a book so I might not b perfect so I would appreciate your views and corrections too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.4K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
296K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
938 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
1.2M 36.6K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...