That one night (BL)

By G_selene_487

(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Ch-11.5 Fanart and AN
Ch-12
Ch -13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
Ch-20
CH 21
CH 22
CH-23
CH-24

Chapter-4

246 8 0
By G_selene_487

Ignore the mistakes
And enjoy reading

Don't be a silent reader

Third person POV

Past events~

"Kids!!!"

"Yes!! Teacher!!"

It was summer, the playground was echoing with chuckles and laughter. The kids were enjoying their innocent childhood while making memories, waiting for someone to adopt them as family.

The soon they heard their teacher calling them all were ears, as if mama duck calling her ducklings, they all got collected knowing that today's menu is something very special and delicious cause it's sunday.

A free day.

But one baby duck was not budged at all. It's like anger is always present on the tip of his nose.

Narrowing his eyes on the rest of the kids with weird look he mummers,"I'm surrounded with foolish kids", as if he's mature himself.

He is not interested even a inch what shit they bring today or gonna bring tomorrow, he just reaches his usual place a big oak tree, laying under it's shade while watching the rustling leaves dancing by the rhythm of summer wind.

It's like a lullaby.

"So my little flower buds attention!!"

"Yes sir!." They all shouted in union standing straight with their small chest bodily streched out as if dwarf army.

"Ahem..ahem...are all my friends here." And he heard a big bright yes. He laughed proudly while opening the box revealing that today's menu is colourfull ice creams. They all jumped in happiness cause ice creams are rare in their orphanage however today's the hottest day it's must, making the kids overexcited for it.

The bright stars in their eyes are projecting the joy in them.

"Here we go make a line and come one by one." Their teacher disciplined them, despite knowing how friendly they are to each other.

As teacher told, they did, coming in line, carefully choosing a flavour then leaving to find a good place to enjoy it.

"Hani-Hani....."a boy screamed, jumping along with his brown curls making his teacher coo at the adorable little angel.

"Taehyung-ah how many times I told you not to call me that." He jokingly scolded the poor boy who smacks his forehead making a dramatic expression.

"Sorry Hani Taetae forgets but can I have two ice creams." He asks batting his pretty lashes while joining his hands together, as if begging in small.

"Aww but if Taetae takes two rest of the kids will feel bad....right?" He said grabbing one stick of the cold desert out, handing over to the little cotton ball.

"Stupid Hani it's not for me." He gasps jokingly.

"Then who are you gonna give it to." Hani inquired as his curiosity was increasing too.

"That hoobae....he is sleeping over there", he said, pointing towards the direction of the oak tree with a boy sleeping under it soundly.

Hani looks at the direction, grinning lightly.

"I should take his ice cream and hand it to him, as a hyung." He stated, proudly showing he's a big-big boy now taking care for someone definitely stronger than him it made Hani laugh loudly.

"Aww, okay...here Taetae hyung, has to take care of his strong little hoobae." Hani handed two ice cream sticks to him continuing laughing, he lifts the empty container leaving the pouting Taehyung confused behind but the little boy just shrugs it away as he bounced towards the little sleeping guy who was away from this world comfortable and lost in his cozy dreamland.

Taehyung did reached him but the problem is he never talked to this boy before even heard other kids talking bad about him how he always fights and beats them, always messing with anyone who crosses paths with him just to end up with bruises and hit marks.

He's stubborn and rebel.

As Taehyung's small steps get slow reaching his destination. He gazed the sleeping boy bending over him a little, the boy was softly snoring and

1...2...3 attack!!

So basically Taehyung threw or you may say dropped the ice cream packet on his face, as cold sensation makes sudden tension on his warm face he jolts up from his lovely slumber, panting heavily. Poor boy.

He looks up to find who did this prank and found nothing but a sprinting boy away from him at full speed, as if that little demon already knew what Satan he just awaken with his 'very kind' behaviour.

"Yah!!! You crybaby stop right there!!"

And hence it was there first encounter.

Jungkook turns the shower knob off stepping out of the stall, he wore a robe around his wet body, drying his face with a fresh towel. He steps outside of the stall direct towards his mini house bar.

"Sally." He calls the female bartender who looks up from her phone maybe scrolling her social media or something.

"Whisky, a hard one." He orders.

"On the way boss." She starts making him what the revenette wanted as she continues their little talk,"rough day?" She inquires sliding the fancy glass in his direction who hummed in answer.

He was just taking the sips little by little in order to feel the sweet burn inside his throat, closing eyes he felt the slide of liquid inside making him react at the little bitterness, liking the burn around his ears and back of the head.

"You want something to eat?" She asks again earning a shake of head in denial.

The calm atmosphere was constant with charm of pale dim lights, dangling from the black celling as low jazz music playing in the background, luxurious enough. But one of his guard disturbs his peace, hastily appearing with a phone call on the wait.

He was looking a bit worried.

"Sir!!........it's Mr An-

"If I didn't found it that important I will definitely empty my whole gun in your brain."

He hissed, visibility irritated.

"It's Mr Anil."

And that name made him wash off his irritation as he became more serious and attentive. His guard hands him the phone sighing as if he was closed to get murder.

-----------------------------------
"What's up man?"

"Volk, Butcher killed our three man and blowed up our one godown.....the drugs, resources are all got blasted....he's so much active here these days"

"And you, still in Russia?"

"No, I'm on Tajikistan base"

"Russian never learns....that bitch"

"What now"

"Heh....are you really worried when I'm still alive"

"But Volk-

"Shant ho Jaa..(calm down)

"Sorry...."

"Just keep an eye on him and be attentive I want his every moment informed to me, is that clear Anil."

"Yes Volk...have a good day"

--------------------------------

And he cuts the call handing it back he said," inform Yoongi hyung for me" as he dismissed the man, back to enjoying his left whisky.

"Anil is still in Russia?" Sally asks with a hint of worry earning a chuckle from Jungkook.

"What worried for your boyfriend?.......drop it he's back to the base and he's one of my best fighters, why would I sacrifice someone like him." He smirks earning a narrowed glare from Sally.

"Wow I am so grateful."

"You should be."

And he bids goodnight to sally only to get a middle finger in reply. He finally lefts for his bedroom where's someone already waiting for him but unaware who's it gonna be?

Jungkook opens the door getting a familiar adore in air making his worrying fade away, now you may know why his nickname is Volk in underworld, it means wolf.

He finds his sight for sore eyes sitting on the chair with his head laying low on his tensed palm.

"Good afternoon, Taehyung sii"

Immediately the said man snaps his head towards his direction, finding the familiar face he saw just last night and spend the whole time of the period in his arms. His one night stand, standing smiling in front of him.

"J.....Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung breathed, unbelievable. At this rate he was so done with everything, to hell with the situation he got trapped into. He stands up with his shaking legs.

Is this a joke?

"Impressive......you still remember me." He chuckled closing the door behind him taking steps towards his closet he opened it picking his favourite black sweatpants.

"I hope you're comfortable here." He said discarding his bath robe away practically standing naked in front of Taehyung who blushes, turning his gaze down on his feet.

His heart was pounding, he don't want to but ended up remembering the last night event how sexy the revenette was, what hot pleasure he gave him it's like he imprinted Taehyung.

He shakes his head recalling what bottle he took last night it's so rare someone with this size and great techniques, you're going to hell young man.

Jungkook did it on purpose though, he wants to tease the older, enjoying his reaction, how adorable.

He steps to Taehyung's direction and reaches the master bed, plopping comfortably on it, on the other hand Taehyung was still processing what is this man doing here more like why is he in his house as a captive. And why is he so fucking hot. Shut up Taehyung.

"Please sit Taehyung sii let's talk." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung was nothing but embarrassed and confused, at this rate with every moment even the contract he had to sign forcefully, threatenings and all. it's better to listen now. A part of him really want to know what's the true intentions of this mysterious man.

So he sat back infront of Jungkook clutching his pants around his knees.

Ignoring how tempting the man is looking.

"So how's life Mr Kim?" As asked in his husky voice.

"Please stop making this even confusing and worse just.......get to the topic." Said Taehyung.

"As you wish."

They looked at each other in the eyes Jungkook with mischievness and Taehyung was maybe scared and worried.

"You're dead father own us 50 million won Taehyung sii.....are you aware?" His voice shows seriousness with the matter.

"Yes, then murdered by you're underlings." Taehyung nods tagging further in his reply, aware with the biggest trouble of his life.

"On my command." He rasped and Taehyung looked up, unbelievable.

'you can never be the one I was with last night'

"Very well.........so as you know we recently signed the contract of me giving you another month to fill the debit, but.......I want to make sure how will you pay me afterall it's my money?" Jungkook explained the topic.

"As you may know Mr Jeon I worked under your close friend Han Heejo's hotel did you forget after that night-...." Taehyung stuttered scolding himself internally what he was about to say.

Now he is angry on the fact he made fool out of himself and let this Jungkook guy use him all he want as he want.

He allowed it even enjoyed it.

He spend whole night together only to find out that the one Taehyung has to pay his debit is no other than his one night stand.

What an idiot, pathetic. He was blaming himself and left with so many questions making him restless and frustrated.

"I remember every single moment Taehyung-ah." Jungkook uttered, an immediate full stop on his unnecessary thoughts.

Why it feels so good to listen when Jungkook talks this casually with him, Taehyung looks at him and feels heavy in chest.

"I remember every-every inch of your body, your alluring scent." He stands up only to kneel in front of Taehyung. Resting his both hands either sides of brunette, trapping him in between but not touching him except for 'his eyes'.

Admiring him.

"I remember the melody of your moans."

They were so close that their hair strands are brushing lightly.

"I remember your desperation, your rashness your empty eyes when I filled them with pleasurable tears." His choice of words are doing something to Taehyung he was feeling small infront of Jungkook.

The way Jungkook is recalling the beautiful night they spend together is feeling like some author telling a love story,...

...even if it was the matter of pure lust.

"You still smells the same baby." He mutters but not before sneaking his face into Taehyung's neck taking long sniffs as if it's important to get good sleep for him.

"M-mr Jeon please maintain the distance." It was basically a low mummer as Jungkook was busy memorising the heavenly scent, he didn't pay attention to what Taehyung said.

Poor Taehyung was trembling just with some closeness.

"Pardon?" He husks, sending vibration to Taehyung's spine, he whines pushing Jungkook away with his shaking hands.

"You're too close I don't like it." He whimpers.

"You didn't seem to not liking it last night." Jungkook chuckled with his throat at such sexy but adorable lier.

"Sorry Taehyung sii I was just...anyways, I want you to-" he stops getting back to his place he continues,"work for me." He stated.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung frowns.

"You heard me Taehyung sii I want you to work for me." Jungkook was so clear with his words.

"Any special reason Mr Jeon? You may know I already have a job...it's ridiculous." He was agitated now.

"Listen carefully........you have to pay 50 million with intrest within this month there's a time limit in it, isn't it?..."

"....but if you work for me you can pay whenever you want without any time limit, just work here and go back to your home and for sure I'll pay you double you earned from your salary, it's untill you'll pay me.....then you're free to go." He ends talking giving his proposal.

"And what kind of work is it that pay me double than my current salary." Taehyung inquires narrowing his eyes, this does not sound good to him.

"Be my one night stand for every night."

*Slap*
_______________________
To be continued~~

So guys Volk means wolf in Russian language it's Jungkook's nickname in underworld, don't get confused and yeah Anil is an Indian guy.

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care and love yourself
I love you all
Bye bye
Borahae💜💜
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
260K 11.2K 64
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ When mat...
130K 4.4K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...