ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ✧ ʜ...

By StrayJeans

𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53/Epilogue
News: A New Book?

Chapter 7

447 15 10
By StrayJeans

 "Okay Miss Pham, we'll take one final round then we can conclude our final class." Hanni took a deep breath as she nodded at her instructor's request. She got the car back in gear as they took a new round in the training course.

"Someone's not here I supposed." The instructor said as Hanni's confused if she's talking to herself or Hanni herself. "Is that concerning me Miss?" Hanni asked as her instructor just hummed. "The tall boy that's always waiting for you before. Didn't see him today. Usually he'll be right by that waiting area every single time."

"Oh... well I didn't tell him I have driving class today. And he has classes this morning as well." Hanni answered. "You two had a fight or something? Is he your boyfriend yet?" Hanni swore she would've step on the brake any minute. "No, no we're not fighting or anything and no, we're not dating, we're just best friends."

"I honestly thought that the two of you are actually dating. I mean he's always there waiting for you, cheering you up and forgive me for being too observant, he also brought you foods and drinks most the times. Any girl in the world would've want that kind of treatment." Hanni just remained silent as she took that statement in deep.

As she made the stop, her head was flooded with memories of you out of nowhere, from the candies you bought her during childhood, to the bread plushy you asked your parents to buy just so you could give it to her, to all the treats and gifts you gave her with a smile.

Hanni thought to herself, maybe a girl out there would die to get even the slightest treatment that she got from you. Any girl would be lucky, very lucky.

Yet her heart couldn't decide, as to what this friendship of yours are really heading to. But if there's one thing that her heart's decided, was that she doesn't want to lose you as you're that important piece in her life.

"Okay Miss Pham, your driving test will be next week so make sure to bring your documents and dress nicely for the photo taking once you passed." Hanni thanked her instructor as she exited the car.

Hanni made her way to the parking area where she's looking for Yongbok's car. After a short while, she found it and immediately went in the back seat. "Done already?" Minji asked from the passenger's seat as she just nodded.

"Alright, let's go get lunch then. Too bad Yongjae's got class today, would've been better if all of us are here." Minji said as Yongbok drove away, exiting the parking lot.

"I have a class later too you know." Hanni murmured with a pout. "Well that's your life now, hang in there." Yongbok comforted her.

The three made their way to a usual lunch spot just near the university and they had an early lunch. Hanni was peacefully eating her food while her mind couldn't get the conversation she had with her driving instructor out of her head.

She's trying to forget about it by trying to remember things that happened the past few days back and instantly she remembered the conversation she had with you yesterday night. 

"I think I'm going to get a new sneakers  when the next allowance comes out..." Hanni remembered you said as she secretly took a glance at your shoes last night, looking worn out after being used for years.

At the thought of that, she glanced down at the navy blue hoodie that she's wearing, the hoodie that you bought for her before she came up with something in her head. After giving it a few thoughts, she had decided.

As soon as they're finished, Hanni took a walk at the adjacent shops until she stopped by a shop selling sneakers.

She entered immediately as her eyes were scanning a few displayed sneakers by the wall. Her eyes immediately landed on a black sneaker designed with white stripes that's simple yet striking in her eyes.

"What was the size again..." She closed her eyes a she exercised her memories for a moment before she remembered. "Excuse me, can I get this one in size 11." She brought the shoe to the front counter.

It took a while before the staff got the size she wanted. Satisfied with it, Hanni purchased the sneakers and exited the shop. She walked over another few shops before she found Yongbok and Minji who came out from the bubble tea stall.

"Wow, new shoes?" Minji asked as Hanni just nodded with an innocent smile. "Right, these are for you and Yongjae. At least we can get him his favorite bubble tea." Yongbok handed her two cups of freshly made bubble tea.

"Thanks, I got to get to Uni now though." Hanni glanced at her watch as the three hurriedly back to the car and Yongbok drove her to the University.

"Thanks you two, don't drive too fast alright?" Hanni patted Yongbok's shoulder from behind as she got off the car and the two made their way. She wanted to find you but her class starts in a few minutes so she got to her class first.

As the class proceeded midway, Hanni received a text from you saying that you'll be waiting for her at the parking lot as usual and she replied saying that she won't be too long.

"See you tomorrow Hanni." Haerin bid her goodbye. "You look like in a hurry, something happened?" Hanni asked as she noticed Haerin seemed a bit rushing today than usual.

"Oh, nothing happened, it's just..." She bit her lower lip, cheeks blushed slightly before she leaned closer to Hanni's face. "Me and Yongbok are getting coffees after this." Haerin whispered shyly as the teasing smiled appeared on Hanni's face.

"Alright, go or you'll be late. See you tomorrow Haerin." Hanni patted Haerin back as she just smiled at her before waving as she left the lecture classroom. Hanni exited the room with the sneakers in one hand and their drinks on the other.

She found her way to your car, placed her bag at the back seat while sneaking the sneaker's box in before getting in the passenger's seat. "Whatsupp~" Her usual greeting echoed in the car.

"Here, Yongbok got these for you and me." Hanni handed you a cup of your favorite bubble tea. "The ice's probably melted already." She said as she's shaking the cup lightly. "That's alright." You shook the cup, mixing the pearls and the tea to perfection before sticking a straw in and instantly took a few sips.

"My driving's test's next week. Is it going to be hard? I'm nervous." Hanni told you with a light pout. "It's basically the same as your usual class, just a different person will be sitting next to you." You calmed her down as she nodded.

Settled with everything, you drove out of the parking lot and driving past buildings until you've arrived by Hanni's house after the usual traffic. "Haerin told me that she's getting coffees with Yongbok this afternoon."

"Wow... who would've thought about that..." You said, obviously stars trucked but at the same time, felt happy for your friends. "I know right. But I am pleased for them and hopefully they found something within each other." She said as she took her seat belt off. 

"Thanks~" Hanni grabbed her bag from the back seat before glancing at you who remained looking at the front. "Wait actually I have something for you..." You looked at Hanni who reached for the sneakers from the back.

"What is i-" You looked over to her as you saw her holding a plastic before taking a box out from it then she gave it to you who's lips sealed with surprise.

"No... Pham Hanni you didn't just-" Your eyes widened in excitement as you opened the box then seeing a pair of sneakers with your favorite color on it. "...are you for real?"

"You like it? I hope I got the size right." She asked with a light chuckle as you took the sneakers off the box, your eyes couldn't leave it. "Like it? I love it! This is amazing. And yes this is so my size"

"I thought, it's not fair that only I got a gift for getting into Uni but you don't. So now we're even." She smiled at the sight of you admiring the sneakers before she got her phone and took a photo of you.

"Thank you. I will wear this everyday I'm not going to lie." You two shared a laugh. "I bet you will. I'm glad you love it. See you tomorrow." Hanni grabbed her bag before getting off.

You two waved at each other before you drove away with the brightest smile that Hanni has ever seen from you. She watched as your car drove away from her sight.

That moment she reminded herself again that whatever it is this friendship between her and you turn out to be in the future, she doesn't want to lose you and your presence as you were a part of the reason she's where she feels happy and have a place to come back to.

Tomorrow came and Hanni's sitting by a table in the cafeteria before her phone rang. "Whatsupp~" Hanni answered her phone while in the middle of eating her lunch. 

"Judging by the sound of you munching, I'm guessing you're having lunch already." Your voice echoed into her ear as she chuckled in between bites.

"Correct, ten points to Gryffindor." Hanni joked as you let out a 'Haha'. "I was just getting myself something to eat before getting there, thought if you haven't had lunch I'd buy you something."

"I appreciate the thoughts but you're going to save that for later. Remember? Tteokbokki? After visiting your club?" Hanni's voiced a teasing one. "Right~ You know I almost forgot about the club, I was so excited to walk around with these new sneakers that I forgot it's today."

"Well, enjoy the catwalk mister, I'll see you later." Hanni hung up her phone before continued eating the rest of her lunch before heading for her afternoon class.

Her day went on till the last class of the day, as usual Haerin bid her goodbye first while she stayed and texted you, asking where you were. After knowing where you're waiting, she took her leave.

She made her way to the main hall where you're waiting by the entrance. "New shoes?" She teased as soon as she's next to you. "Yup. New hoodie?" You teased her back with a light smirk. "Yup." She answered with a snicker.

After settling down, you two made your way to your faculty building until you found the mini hall where the literature club's being held. Hanni who felt like fish out of water, remained closed to you as you entered the hall.

Surprisingly, there's quite a lot more people than you expected there to be. There's booths on both sides, there's the poem writing section, lots of books and reading material were being displayed. "Where are we going first?" Hanni whispered to you as her eyes were wandering around.

"You okay?" You noticed the uneasiness in her face before she wiped it away with a light smile. "Yeah, I'm okay. It's not like everyone knows me here-"

"Hey you made it." Someone greeted the two who looked over to see the girl with the curly hair, Danielle, was approaching them

Hello everyone. If you're reading this, wish you have a wonderful day/night and blesses your presences with the best of best of good wishes. 

Thank you for reading up to this point, the story's just getting warmer, a lot of things will be happening later on and hope you're as excited as me. 

Do leave a vote and peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 416 14
Angst After Hanni and Minji spend a night together, Hanni is left to deal with the fall out, and a life-altering event, all alone as Minji changes he...
129K 5.8K 59
Love hurts... Love is confusing... After dating for years, the now ex-couple, Y/N and Hanni, have separated. The busy schedule of Hanni's idol life...
68K 3.7K 50
Haerin and Danielle are exes with a bitter past. Their world meets again and they kept getting on each other's nerve. This is a battle between exes...
31K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...