Desire | Kim SeokJin

Oleh captain_botha

Being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loyal people surrounded, enough time for... Lebih Banyak

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 8

28 4 3
Oleh captain_botha

She came back with two coffee mugs in her hands and handed one to him.

"Hm so.. I'm Eunseo and you?" she asked taking a sip from her mug.

"I'm... SoJin."

"ow that's a cute name!"

'Cute?' he thought.

"Th-thanks"

"why aren't you drinking the coffee?"

He nodded slightly before taking a sip as the warm liquid filled his mouth with it's flavor.

"it's a tough situation. You need to get freshened because you still smell like blood but you can't even stand up properly."

"I can, it's you who's not letting me." he said pulling the mug away.

"aunty must be arriving in some minutes. She'll change your bandages but it'd be better if you'd get freshened."

"hm, so I'm telling you to let me go so that I can go home and get freshened then do whatever."

"I don't want to stop you but I actually fear her. you know one thing?" she asked leaning forward and he looked at her with a questioning face. "my aunt has shaved off all the hair of a patient and made him go bald and pulled his ear for 4 minutes straight because he tried to run away from hospital." Jin coughed choking on the coffee as Eunseo immediately patted his back. After calming him down she said, "so I'm telling you not to leave right now because if she doesn't find you then surely she'll come after me. So please think about this kid before being heartless." she dramatically said keeping a hand on her chest and closing her eyes.

"so? Should I arrange clothes for you?" she asked just after opening her eyes.

"how are you gonna find clothes of my size now?" He asked with an innocent face.

"look at yourself." she said motioning him with her head.

He looked down at the clothes he was wearing and then looked back at her.

"you remeber the guy who was with me last night?" she asked and he nodded in reply. "these are his and the clothes you were wearing are washed now so don't worry." she said pointing at the cupboard in the room.

He stayed silent. He didn't want to put others in trouble that also someone he didn't even know...

"you know what? I'll just ask her if there's any problem if you use water."

She said and took out her phone from her pocket. Tapping multiple times on the screen she took the phone near her ear.

"hey aunty! I wanted to inform you that your lovely patient has woken up."

'Lovely patient? Seriously?' he thought and smiled looking away towards the window.

"yeah, yeah I gave him corn soup and the meds..... now he's drinking coffee.... Oh aunty I wanted to ask that if he can take a bath, I think he needs to get freshened up..... Yeah he can, but not properly.... oh, ok. By the way, when will you come?..... ok then bye bye." she said before hanging up.

"she said if you can stand up then you can. But if you can't then you shouldn't."

He nodded and looked down.

"ok then there are necessary items placed in the washroom, be careful ok?" she said before getting up and leaving the room.

He came out of the washroom and found the room empty. Going near the dressing table, he dried up his hair using the towel.

After giving it a thought he decided to focus on himself. Surely he needed care though it was weird that he was taking it from some strangers but he could pay them back. If he insisted to get out then they might would feel embarrassed for bringing him without permission.

He pulled up his shirt to see the gunshot wound that wasn't that serious which was a reason why they were able to complete the surgery at home.
He already threw the bandages away feeling uncomfortable because of them.

The wound looked fresh and a little amount of blood was seen.

He pulled it down again and looked at his forehead which was all bruised and had a big wound.

He sighed and slowly went near the window and to take a look outside.

A huge garden full of different types of plants and flowers. There were long walls fencing the house.

Hr heard the door open sound. And heard Eunseo's voice. "Sojin, aunty is here"

He turned around and met a middle aged woman with Eunseo and the Boy from last night.

For a moment his breath hitched seeing the middle aged woman but immediately shrugged his thoughts off and bowed.

"You shouldn't to bow you're already injured. It'll hurt if you bend down." the woman said.

He didn't say anything and just nodded. The woman was just staring at him with soft eyes.

"sit down I have to do your bandages."

He followed her command like an obedient child.

"Mom should I also help?" Taehyung who was silent until then said.

'So she is his mother...? ' he thought.

"obviously you should. Hold his hairs up like last night."

He nodded and came behind him and the woman came in front.

She took out some antiseptic cream and cotton from the first aid box.

Taehyung walked towards Eunseo and pulled away the hairband she was wearing without a warning.

"Yaah! You messed my hairs up bish" Eunseo yelled fixing her hair.

He didn't listen to her and used it to pull Sojin's hairs backwards.

'Does he have some mental problems? Do I look like a girl to him? Even last night asked me if I'm dead or alive.' he thought giving him side eyes.

"don't mind me. I don't want to struggle with your hair like last night." he said laughing embarrassingly

"I-it's okay."

Then Sookyung started applying the cream on his forehead.

"What's you name again?"

"a-it's Sojin"

She paused for some seconds then said"only Sojin?"

"I-it's Kang Sojin"

"oh"

"So how did you end up like this Sojin?"

"I-I..."

"Actually some men attacked him ast night in a dark alley. Maybe they were robbers." Eunseo said.

"Why would you even go to a dark alley like this? don't you know it might be dangerous." Sookyung scolded with concern.

'lady, my whole life is full of dangers. this is just nothing.' he said in mind.

"sorry, I won't do that again."

"it's ok you don't have to be sorry. You're just too innocent" she said finishing doing the bandage of his head.

'Yeah I am.' he thought laughing in mind.

"now lie down I have to do the other one" she said.

"I-I have to call Ella bye-bye." Eunseo said before running out of the room.

'Thank God.'

"Mr. Kang please lie down" Taehyung said and he laid down.

Sookyung left after treating him and Eunseo came into the room breaking the silence between him and Taehyung.

"ok everything done now let's talk.." she exclaimed.

'Talk about what?'

"Sojin do you mind?"

"No. Not at all."

"ok. Let's go to the living room and sit there. Tae help him walk and I'll bring some snacks for us." she said before leaving.

He entered the living room with the Tae boy.

'I guess he hit my head too hard. I'm thinking wierd things.' he thought and shook his head.

He saw Eunseo sitting on the huge couch and patting beside her instructing them to sit.

"are you comfortable? " Tae asked after they sat down.

"yes. Thanks"

"So Sojin you already know me. I'm EunSeo"

"and I'm Taehyung. You can call me Tae in short."

'What the actual-' he looked up at Tae as soon as the words left his mouth.

'Taehyung?' he thought as his lips parted a little.

"W-well you can call me Jin in short too." he rubbed his ear.

"owh.... Uh.. Okay.." Eunseo said but sounded a little awkward. "can we know how did you actually end up being beaten and also got a gunshot?"

"Well.. Just went there to find something.. That's it."

"so did you find the 'something'?" Tae asked

"no" he said hanging his head low.

"cheer up! I'm sure you'll find out whatever you're looking for soon." Eunseo tried to light up the situation.

"Let's be friends." Taehyung said forwarding her hand.

He stared at his hands for some moments.

'Friends?'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

133K 6.9K 21
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
128K 6.6K 66
[NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNGโœญ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can't breath! A handsome-good looking man, who happens to be perfect...
5K 308 20
"you have two options! One let him go so we will help him to pursue his dreams and he will have great future and he will have our money! Option two k...
299K 9.9K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...