𝑩𝑳Λ𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑰𝑴Λ𝑮𝑰𝑵...

rosieluvrss tarafından

just a girl with an imagines book 🎀 highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkiny... Daha Fazla

introduction
argument - k.jn
maybe anothe time? - l.mb
meant to be - k.jn
come back to me. - p.cy
im sorry - k.jn
just a manager - k.js
professor park - p.cy
mommy? - l.mb
bestfriend to lovers? - l.mb
my ysl angel - p.cy
why dont you like me? - k.jn
ex girlfriend? - k.jn
bestest friend ever - l.mb
ciggarete kisses - p.cy

divorce - k.js

1.6K 45 9
rosieluvrss tarafından

a/n ; wow okay guys. this is oneeeeeeee of the more recent one shots. it wasn't that long as i had more planned for this (ahem a bit smut too *wink wink* but i figured i've done to many and i'm not sure how you all feel about it?) but i also didn't know school was going to start of this busy striaght off of a break but i have two other that i also started and are in the drafts! i'm not sure wether to make them a jennie or roseanne one..as i've done a lot of miss jennie kim, but let me know what you'd all like to see and thank you all for reading i always appreciate it and love reading all of the comments!!🎀🤍

you set your things down as you call out for you kids.

"jiyoung, jinsoo!" you call out as you hear little feet padding on the marble floor.

"slow down." you chuckle as they run into your arms.

"hi my loves." you give them each a kiss on their tiny temples as they hug you.

"hi mama i missed you!" jiyoung, your four year old says as she hugs your tighter with her little arms.

"me too! i missed mama too!" jinsoo adds on trying to one up his sister.

"okay okay, you both miss mama," you let out a faint chuckle as you kiss them once more.

"where's mommy?" you stand from your crouched position.

"mm, the living room!" jinsoo says with his pointer finger as if he just discovered something grand.

you laugh ruffling his hair, "thank you baby. i will be back okay?" you say as he nods running after jiyoung
to go back to playing you assume.

you make it to your wife as you see her sitting on the couch sorting out papers.

"y/n." she says without looking up at you.

you look to the side before looking at her, "hi..— are you okay?" you ask cautiously.

your wife just hums not looking up from her papers.

"are you su-"

"yes y/n i'm fine, now can you go tend to our kids for once!" she cuts you off snapping her head to look up at you for the first time.

you widen your eyes blinking as she shocks you from her sudden outburst before letting her words sink in.

"for once? me? for once? what." you laugh in nothing but pure disbelief. "go on." you say your attitude now changing to a complete stoic expression.

"you're always coming home late now and days y/n. i do every single thing for them and never get the tiny break that i need."

"when it's your day off and you're home, your body is here but you're never really here!" she begins to raise her voice.

"i feel like i'm raising our kids by myself y/n!"

once you heard those words something in your mind just snapped.

"you raising our kids by yourself? do you even hear how crazy you sound? when our kids said their very first word you weren't here. when jiyoung and jinsoo took their first steps you weren't here. when jiyoung sprained his ankle you weren't here. when jinsoo had to get rushed to the hospital from school you weren't here. you were at fucking work. when the twins hit a 6 months mark you didn't hesitate in going back to a job that does nothing but tire you out so when you'd gotten home you didn't even take care of them. i'd to take care of you and two other kids. so don't you dare blame me for doing something i love while still giving them a happy life." you speak as you stare at your wife.

"fuck you y/n." she says with tears in her eyes as she abruptly stands up going up the steps to which you'd assumed was the bedroom.

you weren't done with the conversation, or satisfied with her reply as you came marching behind her.

"jisoo you can't just bring it up and not end it." your tone comes out more annoyed than you intended.

"no! i'm not talking to you!" she says through tears.

you've only ever seen jisoo cry minimum amount of times so your heart was truly breaking for her but all of what she said was just replaying in your head in a way that was clouding your judgment.

"why! you brought it up!" you say raising your voice as she did the same.

"is that what you've been holding in all this time! all of that is what you truly felt about me? huh!? is that what you wanted to tell me all this time!? if all that is how you feel then why don't we just divorce then?"

the words had slipped out her mouth to swiftly and fast as she couldn't take back what she said.

your heart dropped, and your throat felt like closing as you felt tears prick the back of your throat trying to escape your burning eyes.

"okay." you say faintly to the point she wasn't even sure she heard you right.

"what?" she ask looking at you with tears in her eyes as she removes her nail slowly from her mouth.

"obviously both of us aren't happy jisoo. it's no point in trying to fix something that's long gone." you say.

she looks at you in hurt, anger, confusion and pure betrayal.

fuck no. speak for your self. she wanted to say but all that came out was a simple okay.

as she was about to say something else little feet had began to pad on the floor before the door opened.

"mommy, mama why is it so loud in here?" jiyoung comes in with jinsoo making you and jisoo's head go to the door quickly.

"is mommy and mama okay? why is it loud?" jinsoo's voice ask with curiosity.

"yeah baby we're okay." you speak as you know jisoo isn't in no shape or form to talk right now. "did you and jiyoung finish playing?" you crouch down as you take their hands in yours.

jiyoung nods cutely, "we ready for bath now."

you muster up a smile as you nod, "okay, give mama a second okay? she's gonna talk to mommy then i am going to be right there. how about you two go pick an outfit to wear to bed, yeah?"

the twins cheer running away to their room.

you shut the door silently turning back to jisoos to be met with her red puffy eyes.

you both stare at each other for a moment before you decided to speak up.

"jiyoung and jinsoo..." you trail off.

"i'm not picking between them." she says making the expression in your face change to confusion.

"i wouldn't ask you to do that. and neither would i. it was a question more of when to tell them. they're 4." you explain as she nods slowly.

"after it's finalized maybe. i don't know y/n. can we talk about this tomorrow?" she says tiredly as your mind was just screaming no talk about it never we aren't divorcing. but instead a simple nod does the trick as you walk out the room to go find your two twins.

it's been about three to four weeks since you'd got in the argument with jisoo, and you were in your study doing some paper work as she was cooking dinner in the kitchen as her parents were coming over to visit their daughter and grandchildren.

the thing about jisoo's parents is they were never in a full agreement if jisoo dating, better yet marrying the same sex, but when they met you they'd immediately  fell in love with you, being impressed by your greater achievements that you've succeeded in their eyes at a young age, compared to the superstar worldwide idol daughter.

they always thought her job wasn't real even if it had brought in millions, and she was just a doll to the big public eye.

there'd been countless times jisoo has cried to you all about her parents and it breaks your heart to see.

you couldn't imagine what they would say to the big news of the divorce.

you walked out your study once you heard the front door open, and your tow twins scream in excitement.

you make way to the foyer seeing jisoo hug the both of her parents, before they come eye to eye with you.

"ah y/n!" jisoo's mom pulls you into a big hug, as her dad does the same.

"it's good to see my favorite daughter in law!" the old lady says as you give her a eye smile, "i missed you. i wish i visited more while we were in the area of last month." she pouts as you shake your head.

"no worries eomma. i was pretty busy last week so i would've felt bad for not seeing you a lot. but come."
you gesture to the rest of the house.

i think jisoo cooked." you glanced at the latter before leading the way to the kitchen.

her parents compliment jisoo on the smell of all the foods she cooked, as they sat down with their grand- kids, who sat in a high chair talking about little small things as they listened intently making faces to show that they were paying attention closely.

jisoo served the food as you all sat at the table, jisoo not next to you, as she sat near the kids and you near the end towards her parents.

finally dinner finished up and the kids went up to the playroom to go play before it was bedtime.

you look at jisoo cleaning up the table before coming up to her grabbing the dishes from her.

she looks up at you in shock before you glance at her parents, "go get them in the living room." you shortly say before turning around, setting the dirty dishes in the sink.

you sigh as you finish clearing off the table dusting your hands on the cloth that rested above the sink, and made way to the living room.

"eomma, appa." you smile gently at them as they had greeted you back with the same kindness.

"me and jisoo have something to tell you." you say as you sit on the couch across them.

jisoo sat on the same couch but not as close as she'd used to.

her mom nods as her dad just stares at you both.

you look at jisoo seeing if she wants to say it but take note that she's already scared shitless of what they're going to say.

understandably so.

you look back at them before just ripping off the long awaited bandaid.

"me and jisoo are getting a divorce." you say as jisoos mom clutches her chest gasping, and her dads face is in shock and confusion.

"w-what?" her mom says looking between the both of you.

"is it because jisoo couldn't fill her duties as a wife? i told her not to continue with her foolish job, she can not do both while tending to her duties as a wife and a mother!" her mom scolds her daughter indirectly.

you open your mouth to speak but her mom cuts you off.

"foolish foolish foolish! i'm so sorry y/n. you deserve way better than our daughter. you've been very good to her and i hope that you find better." her mom says making you scoff in shock.

"jisu..." her husband puts his hand on her arm to try and get to stop his wife's rant as his daughter had all the signs she was about to break down in tears.

"no! i'm just telling y/n! i know why they divorced. it had to have been the last resort. y/n is finally at a big breaking point! i'd be too if you were out everywhere but home, all over the country, and world!" she looks at her husband.

before he can say anything she snaps her head to her daughter who's eyes were teary, but no tears had fell yet.

"why can't you be like your sister? she's lives a good life being a housewife, tending to her kids and being a good wife. now you've lost the one thing i had been proud of you for. i wish to unclaim you but that's not possible." was the last words her mother said before she stood up with her purse storming out the door as her husband looked at their youngest daughter, all of his emotions on his face while he wore a sympathetic look.

"i'm sorry soo..i'll talk to her." he says a she just nods slightly still in a state of disbelief and sadness.

he looks up at you as you just nod with a slight smile.

"take care y/n." he says before leaving the house.

once the door shut you and jisoo just stayed on the couch not saying a word before she spoke up.

"i'm gonna check on the twins." she quietly says after standing up and walking away:

you sigh running your hands through your long hair before going over to the kitchen to wash up the dirty dishes so jisoo didn't have to worry about it later on.

you finished after about 30 minutes cleaning up the whole kitchen, and the toys in the playroom.

you made way to the bedroom hearing water turn off and the bathroom door open.

jisoo's hair was in a ponytail, as she had on light grey sweat-shorts, and a white shirt that was oversized.

you look at her before going into the bathroom to do your nighttime routine.

you came out with grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt coming up to jisoo as she had her back turned out of view from you.

"jisoo." you call her name slightly not knowing if she was asleep or not.

you crouch down about to say something once more, but the sight of her moving to face you stopped you.

you came face to face with a red eyes jisoo as she had stated into your eyes.

"are you okay?" you say softly.

she just nods.

"you know what your mom said wasn't true right?"

she stares at you before her eyes start to water.

your heart starts to break at the sigh in front of you as all you want to do is reach out and hold her but in your head you know that not your place anymore.

"jisoo.." you call out sadly.

she doesn't answer but turns away from you shutting her eyes.

you decide on not saying anything as you stand from your position quietly exiting the room.

you ended up going to your study to do some papers that needed to be turned in by next week so jisoo had time to fall asleep, before you came back in.

it was now a few days after the parents coming over, and breaking the news to them, and it seems as jisoo has been home a lot more since the tour was over, so a hiatus is what they'd been given.

"jiyoung, jinsoo!" you call out to them as you see the little hairs of the head peak from behind the wall.

"come here, i seen you both already." you sternly say.

you hear their little feet move on the marble floor as your two twins come to view standing in front of you and jisoo.

"did you guys finish your work at school?" jisoo ask with a stern voice as they widen their eyes.

jiyoung shakes her head quickly making jinsoo look at his sister with even wider eyes.

"are you two lying?" you ask suspiciously, as jiyoung just shakes her head.

"so why did your teacher call me today," jisoo pauses "and ask where's the assignment from yesterday and today?" jisoo says as they look down guilty.

"so you are missing two assignments."

you narrow your eyes at them as they look down.

"is what i'm hearing?" you arch a brow.

jinsoo looks at his sister as her lips pucker out, then beginning to tremble.

"we're so sorry mama! we needed help but we didn't want to disturb you and mommy because you both'd been in the room yelling!" he cries out.

you heart drops as you glance at jisoo to see an equal look of pain in her eyes.

you shut your eyes letting out a sigh, "come here."

you say as jinsoo comes into your arms tears forming in his eyes, and jisoo takes jiyoung.

"you can always ask me and mommy for help okay?" you say as he nods wiping his eyes with the back of his hands.

"we're sorry if we scared you both. we love you a lot."
jisoo adds on as her voice trembles, "don't ever think we won't have time for you both? we will drop all the things in the world for you both. we love you so both so much." she smothers jiyoung in kisses as she let's our giggles at her mom suffocating her in love.

"okay?" you look at jinsoo as you kiss his eyelids that tears were coming out of making him laugh pushing you away with his tiny hands.

"okay." he says through giggles trying to escape your hands.

you gasp playfully, "are you trying to escape my love to you!?" you dramatically say as he laughs shaking his head.

you start kissing all over his face making him groan laughing as he tries to escape you.

"mommy you have to save jinsoo!" jiyoung tugs on a bit of jisoo's shirt making jisoo laugh.

"yeah?" she says looking at her son being smothered in kisses by her wife, soon to be ex wife.

jisoo sets jiyoung down as she goes over to the two, grabbing jinsoo from under his arms his small frame, swiftly sliding out of your hands, as she takes a ahold of her son.

"i'm free!" jinsoo dramatically yells before jisoo begins attacking him with fake bites all over his face making him squeak out once more.

"mama help me!" he squeals.

you chuckle going over to them pretending to bite his legs as he screams.

jiyoung comes over trying to help him as she yells out i'll save you, before trying to pull him out from the hood of you and jisoo.

as the four of you played around with one another, you felt a sense of security and familiarity of family. just being home with your kids and wife, joking around like you used to, and being together like you used to do all the time.

the kids ended up getting settled into bed shortly after, not after completing their homework that you and jisoo helped them with before leaving the room.

"okay goodnight my baby's, it's time for bed." you get them both into bed kissing their foreheads.

"i love you you both." you say as they say it back.

jisoo says her goodnight to them kissing their cheek, as they giggle.

"mommy loves you both so much, okay?" jisoo let's a smile grace her lips as she brushes her hand through
jiyoungs hair.

"we love you too mommy."

"we love mommy too."

they both say in synchronized smiling moving under the covers excitedly.

"and do you love mama?"jinsoo ask innocently with big wide eyes.

jisoo smile falters a bit before she leans down to kiss jinsoo's firgead. "sleep." she whispers as they obey in synch, shutting their eyes and cuddling up to each of their stuffed animals.

you walk out the room before jisoo as she stays a bit longer than you, before making her way out.

one by one going to two different places.

you've been in your office for nearing two hours now as it was nearing 11:00pm.

you decided to go to the kitchen to get water before going to bed.

you got startled as you already seen jisoo on the stool at the bar counter.

you glance at her as she keeps her eyes trained onto the rim of her wine glass, tears swimming in her eyes as she stares into the cup.

you make way to the opposite side of the counter, all your body weight leaning on the counter as you lean in front of your soon to be ex wife.

"are you okay?" you ask her barley above a whisper.

it felt odd as you realize you haven't asked jisoo this question in months.

she looks up at you startled to see you in front of her before she regains her composure nodding.

wordlessly finishing the remanent of her cup, going to stand up, before you swiftly take it out of her hand putting it into the sink.

she thanks you silently before making her way to the steps.

she stumbles a bit making you hold onto her arm an attempt to steady her balance.

she quietly thanks you before making way back up to the room.

once she gets into the room she settles onto the edge of the bed, you leaning on the doorway arms crossed as you stare at her.

"jisoo." you call out firmly making her snap her head up to you with wide eyes.

"i don't want you losing yourself over this." you say.

"please." you softly add on.

she stares at you with teary eyes before looking down slowly shaking her head, "i'm sorry." she sniffles.

"i'm really sorry." she lets out again as she sobs.

you immediately push yourself off the doorway, your body automatically dropping to the floor as you went to your knees, taking jisoo hands into your embrace.

"no no no no no, don't cry. please don't cry." you say in a soft tone as you caress her hands.

"you of all people don't have to apologize jisoo. you'd done nothing wrong." all of your words come out like word vomit as she let her body shake from her sobs.

you immediately come up from the floor to wrap her body in your arms as she wrapped let her arms wrap around you like it was the last time.

"shhh, it's okay. i'm sorry this is the last thing i want for you to feel baby. i'm so sorry." you say as she let's another cry rip from her throat.

she shakes her head as sobs come out, "i don't want to get a divorce. i don't want to lose you. or take the kids happiness away." she cries harder and harder as you take in every word.

"we don't have to my love. we don't have to." you say soothingly as you rub her back softly.

"i don't want a divorce y/n." she pulls back as you do the same. your hold still on her.

seeing her tear stained face, and bloodshot eyes you can feel your heart break furthermore.

"we're not baby. we're not." you say as she nods her head slowly sniffling.

"i'm sorry for all the words i said to you instead of all of the stress i felt it turnt into anger and i blew up on you in the worst way possible. please forgive me."

you furrow your brows together shaking your head.

"i've been forgiven you baby. i was never mad at you. if anything i just wanted you to be happy, that's why i agreed." you say lowly, as she rapidly began to shake her head.

"i didn't want to divorce you! i'd never wanted to do that to you, that wasn't my intention when i started going off on you. i would never let you leave my side y/n." she says through tears as she refused to make  eye contact with you, keeping her head hidden inside your shirt.

"i'm so sorry." she cries more as you just rub her back soothingly hoping she feels some sort of comfort.

"you didn't do anything wrong my love. i'm sorry for not seeing how stressed you were to begin with. and i'm even more sorry that i didn't realize the toll that was being taken on you being left with the kids. i do understand that we both have jobs and that most of the times it gets in the way of us but i want you to know that i love you so so much. i would never leave you unless one day you decide you truly want me to." you say into her hair as you felt her body finally start coming to a clan state as her trembling stopped.

"i love you more y/n." she replies back.

"i would never want you to leave. never in a million years. if i ever say something like that again i want you to stay and never let me go. tell me i'm crazy for all i care. all that matters is that i'm with you." jisoo whispers into your shirt.

you chuckle, her body vibrating with your laughter.

"i'll try my love. i'll try." you smile.

A/N; and of course..our picture of the day (;

did somebody call for k-pop's visual? oh well you got it. 😊 face card that can decline all of the haters in a second by just looking at them 🤭🤭

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

49K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
91.4K 1.4K 7
Imagines with Rosé from Blackpink.
1.6M 62.7K 191
THANK YOU FOR ONE MILLION READS!!! Requested 🌹 Female reader imagines with Rosé of BLACKPINK!! Message me if you have any requests. I don't write s...
313K 11.2K 42
requested ❤️ Female Reader Imagines with BLACKPINK! This book contains Y/N with: •JenLisa •Jensoo •Chaennie •ChaeLisa •Lisoo •ChaeSoo I only do two...