โ€ข๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•บ๐–‡๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๏ฟฝ...

By Julietwritter

"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚" - ๏ฟฝ... More

เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–Š๐–“
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š

เผ’๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š

172 3 0
By Julietwritter

{Author's pov}

Y/n is sitting on the couch while crossing her arms glaring with her beautiful black eyes at the person in front of her.

The person is sitting like a lost puppy who is afraid of his fiance. Y/n looked at him and said in her cold voice

Y/n: So Mr.Kira you are telling me now that you are going to New Zealand?

Kira nodded his head slowly because he knew volcano is going to blast.

Suddenly a expensive vase Y/n brought from France, came to his direction, Kira quickly bend down as the vase fell on ground and Shattered into pieces.

Kira looked at Y/n who was glaring at him and said

Y/n: you don't love me......... right?

Kira Shaked his head as no and hold her hand and said while looking deeply in her eyes

Kira: I love you so much Y/n......I love you more than anything.

Y/n: Then why are you leaving me again, you just came from a business trip and you are going again?!

Kira: Finally I got the deal that I was waiting for 3 years.....you know Y/n I can't miss the chance......but if you want I won't go because you are more important than business.

Y/n smiled and said

Y/n: You don't need to do this, I know that the deal is very important to you, it's your dream and I won't let your dream fall.

Kira smiled at her as he pecks her forehead and said

Kira: you understand me very well, I am soo lucky to have you.

Y/n smiled at him, suddenly a drop of tear falls from Y/n's eye which shocked Kira, he cup he cheeks and said

Kira: princess, Did something happened?!

Y/n: I am feeling something strange, Kira. I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Kira hugs her tightly and said

Kira: If you are not feeling well tell me I will cancel the program.

Y/n quickly breaks the hug and said

Y/n: Don't worry I am fine, I think it's just because of stress.

Kira looked at her with playful angry glare and said

Kira: If I got to know that you are over working yourself when I am not here then I am not going to talk to you you.

Y/n chuckled at him and ruffled his hair and said

Y/n: Ok Mr.Kira I will follow your orders

She said while bowing at him, he smiled at her and said

Kira: I will go now it's already late.

Y/n stopped him by holding his hand and said

Y/n: Stay here for tonight it's already late.

Kira: Can't princess, I have to complete some office work also.

Y/n: ok, But don't forget to eat properly and call me everyday.

Kira: Ok, my future wife

Kira nodded his head while smiling and he gave a peck on her forehead and left from there as Y/n closed the door and went to the bedroom.

•|| In Midnight ||•

It's midnight and Y/n is sleeping in her room or I say laying on the bed unconscious.

She is totally unaware of the fact that there is someone in her room watching her like a prey.

Rin made her sit on his lap and hugged her tightly.

His face in her croke of her neck while smelling her fragrance which was like a drug to him.

His one hand is holding her tightly and his other hand was playing with her silky hair.

Rin: You smell so good Angel........your smell is driving me crazy.

He lays on the bed and hugs her.

Rin stared at her face, he pecks her lips and said while caressing her hair

Rin: Angle, you know everyone is excited for our wedding, you know mom already decided the whole program, she even brought so many dresses for you.

He is admiring his beautiful Angle but he was disturbed by a phone ringing. He looked around and saw his phone ringing as he picked up the call and said

Rin: Say......Aiku.

Aiku: Everything is going according to plan.

Rin smirked at the thought of his plan's success, he said while caressing his Angel's face

Rin: Make sure everything everything is ready Aiku, I don't want any problem tomorrow.

Aiku: Don't worry, everything will go according to your plan and soon your Angel will be yours.

Rin didn't said anything and cut the call and looked at you.

Rin: Tomorrow is a very big day Angel, Your beast is comming in front of you, Even tho I can easily make you mine but I don't wanna do that Angel.

Rin pecks her lips and said

Rin: Tomorrow is going to be a long day for you Angel, so sleep well and dream about me.

Rin chuckles at what he said, he kisses her whole face and said

Rin: How can you dream about me you don't even know me, but from tomorrow, I am going to be the king of your dream.

•|| Next Day||•

Y/n is now sitting in her office while doing her work. She is not feeling well because of headache. She woke up at 4 a.m. but her head was paining like hell when she woke up. Without thinking twice she came to the office and started doing her presentation because this presentation was too important.

Today she have a meeting with the richest Businessman and Business women in the whole Japan. Mitsuri can inside and said

Mitsuri: Y/n let's go we are getting late for our meeting.

Y/n nodded her head and took the presentation and few important documents related to the project and they both went out of the cabinet.

But she didn't knew that someone was watching her while smirking as she is going to fall for his trap.

•|| In the meeting room||•

In the luxurious meeting room which is filled with rich Businessman and Business women. Everyone is sitting there doing their works, some are discussing about the project and some are checking out each other. Everyone one was staring at Y/n's beauty.

Mens where drooling over her and girls were being jealous of her. But it didn't effected her, she gave them deadly glare and they quickly trun their heads. MR.OLIVER one the richest and the biggest Businessnam of the world looked at them and said in the microphone which was in front of him

Aiku: Thank you so much Ladies and Gentleman for coming here. I hope you all give your best on the presentation because this deal can change your life but I am the owner of this big project.

Everyone looked at him in shock but the next thing he said shocked them more.

Aiku: The main head of this project is CEO of ITOSHI company.....So I call upon the the king of the business and the head of the project ITOSHI RIN.

The door of meeting room widely open as more than 25 bodyguards came in with loaded guns and surrounded the room. The whole room is in pin drop silence.

Everyone could hear the sound of boots, they all and saw the beast himself is standing in there with a cold glare.

Everyone is staring at him, the rumour was true that he looks like a real king. Girls are drooling over him and Men who thinks themselves as a prince felt nothing in front of him. He looked around the whole meeting room but his eyes stopped at a certain person for whom he came here.

He looked at her, she was looking like a queen of heaven......his Angel.....his queen.

Your dress anyways:

He was staring at her without blinking but all the time she was looking down. He became confused because His angel is not like other girls who becames shy because of stares. He saw her assistant wishpering something into her ear.

Then his heart started beating fast when she looked upwards. Her dark black eyes looks into his dark green eyes.

They both were staring eachother but then Y/n looks at the other side breaking the eye contact. And Rin is still looking at her without blinking then Aiku whispered in his ears

Aiku: Rin stop looking at her, she is being uncomfortable.

Rin glared at him for ruining his mood, he turn his head and sat on the chair in the centre like a king. Aiku sat beside Rin and Reo sat on the other said of the row.

{Y/n's pov}

I looked at the person my heart started beating fast. He was the same person I scolded at the party for behaving badly with the old lady. But he deserves it. But as per the rumour he doesn't like getting scolded by any person, this project is very important for me, I can't take risks.

I am looking down then Mitsuri wishpered in my ears

Mitsuri: Y/n look upwards, King is staring at you.

When I looked upwards, my eyes meet his dark green eyes. He was staring at me without blinking. I was feeling dangerous aura from himso I quickly looked away from him.

{End of Y/n's pov}

Rin sat with a cold look in his face and said with cold voice.

Rin: Start the meeting.

The CEO of choi industry stands from his chair and said

Mr.Choi: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show my presentation, I am s-

Before he can say anything Rin cuts him off and said

Rin: Get to the point Mr.choi there are so many people waiting for their chances.

Mr.choi nodded as the presentation started playing on the big white screen. Everyone was listening to him carefully but there was someone who was busy staring at his Angel.

And that person is non other Rin Itoshi. Everyone was looking at the screen but no one noticed that Rin was staring at Y/n with loving eyes. But there was one person who knew what kind of person Rin is.

She looked at Y/n with burning eyes because Rin is staring at her. She always wanted to meet and make him hers, because being the girlfriend of Rin Itoshi means ruling the world. She stared at rin with burning eyes because he is not even sparing a glance at her.

The person is Irene bae The CEO of bae industry. Mr.Choi completed his presentation. Everyone looked at Rin, now whose name he is going to take. He looked around the room and said

Rin: the next person who is going to give the presentation is.........Takashi Y/n.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Hehe😅 Sorry guys for late update. I wasn't able to write the story because of some issues.

I don't know when the next part will come.

Hope you guys have a good day!

Bye 👋
____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.8K 29
in which y/n purposely gets added into the blue lock gc! หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš #1 in bluelock #1 in saeitoshi #2 in kuronaranze , contains spoilers!
10.3K 450 14
"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๏ฟฝ...
98.8K 2.6K 30
From his brother's ex to his rival to his sex buddy to his crush then back to rival. A story full of ups and downs, fun and love. A twisted enemies...