Roman Reigns smut One Shots (...

By liberiangirlore

it's going to get down and dirty in here with sexual fantasies and fluff featuring the Samoan Adonis Roman re... More

My friends Cousin (edited)
sexy neighbor (edited)
My Tribal Chief
When Reality kicks In......
when reality kicks in PT2
Case of dignity (edited)
Case of dignity PT2 (edited)
Overall Alpha
Overall Alpha 2
Broken
Prized possession (edited)
Regret
Happy Birthday (edited)
One mistake (edited)
One mistake 2 (edited)
ANNOUNCEMENT
ITS HERE
Vegas fiesta
Misunderstandings
Control and torture??
Saving Grace or was it a downfall??
Its Always Been Him After All
Wedding Surprises
Jealousy, Jealousy
Tribal Punishment
Tribal Punishment 2
Hiiiii
Tit For Tat

August

2.6K 48 14
By liberiangirlore

Based on In The Closet by Michael Jackson.

The WWE European tour was over and Amanda was on a flight back home, she wore a sad face and occasionally a smile whenever someone came her way to mask the pain and the heartbreak she was feeling inside. She couldn't believe the tour was over and that she had to go back to the USA and pretend like nothing happened.

Flashback August 4th 2021:
In london:
Amanda woke up to soft rays of the sun lighting up her room, she looked at the time and it was 10 AM in the morning, she had alot of time before going to the stadium, so she decided to go sight seeing but not before pumping some good english breakfast to her system.

As she was walking down the hallway with her face buried in her phone, searching for the perfect place to go visit first, she hit something that was solid enough to make her lose balance and before her small figure hit the ground, two strong hands held her firmly.

She looked up and was surprised and starstruck at first. The crush she had on that man was insane, but he was happily married with children, plus even if he didn't have all that, he was so high up in the hierarchy of this company, he was literally the face of WWE, in otherwords he was so out of her league. Or so she thought.

"Distracted are we?" He said with a warm smile.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, I didn't see you, I'm sorry.. sir" she stuttered with a blush starting to appear on her cheeks.

She bent down to pick her phone, which was still in one piece, thank god and before she could fully bend to get it, he beat her to it, took the phone and handed it to her.

"Yeah next time, let's watch where we are going,, it might be a flight of stairs and that could be dangerous"

"You are right... I'm sorry for everything sir... it won't happen again, have a nice day."

I said about to leave, before his hand held my arm to stop me.

"Don't call me Sir, my name's Joe, what's yours baby" he offered his hand

Her cheeks flushed red again and she looked down,

"My name's Amanda" she said putting hee hand on his already waiting hand and shaking it, if she didn't know better, she'd think he was crushing on her with the way he didn't want to let go of her hand.

She pulled out her hand and was about to turn and leave again when he stopped her,

"Why are you in a hurry Amanda. See I was just getting to know you. I've seen you in the company alot and I've seen what you do, and you are so good at it,"

"Thanks,.."

Amanda's POV

I opened up my phone and checked the time, but before I could close it again he snatched it from my hold punched digits on it, and his phone pinged, before he gave it back to me.

"I see, you clearly just want to leave, I put in my number there, let's talk later when you are not too preoccupied" he said chuckling and before I could apologise for being abit rude and not truly being all in the conversation, he was gone.

I was so flustered and confused at the meeting that just happened a few minutes ago, why was the face of the company so friendly with me, he was married as far as I knew, so why was he seeking contact with me, even going as far as taking my number, I shook it all away and figured he was just a friendly man, who was seeking friendship and nothing more.

I finally found a good spot for food, ate and went to visit Buckingham Palace first, I was awestruck by the beautiful old building standing infront of me, which carried one hell of history. Both good and bad, mostly bad because of all the colonisation stuff. Next I visited the old church where royals were buried, even took photos of myself close to Queen Elizabeth I's mausoleum, she was my favourite English queen after all.

London was such a beautiful city, I took lots or pictures of alot of sights, but it was time for me to go prepare for work,
Got to the hotel, showered and put on an official black matching attire, being a ring announcer meant that I had to look sharp and neat always and that was my specialty.

Got to the stadium just in time for me to get a good glam, the stadium was packed you could feel the adrenaline in the air.

Just like the commentators and wrestlers, as a ring announcer, you had to walk down the ramp to your position... music hit and the crowd cheered for me, I felt so loved, here the English crowd, or any other crowd, I have had the honor to meet was lovely to me and I was grateful.

Matches came and went and the show was over, I took my things and left for the hotel. When I was ready to change and go to bed, my phone pinged with a message.

.Hey Amanda sorry for bothering you, but could you please come to my room, No. 55B please.

Why was he asking me to go to his room, he's married for God's sake, and if someone sees me, that will be it for my job, Joe is the face of the company, they wouldn't let him go at all, they'd just get their PR to do something about it but they wouldn't think twice firing me.

When I was about to respond another message came in

.it's OK if you dont want to come, I understand, I'm practically a stranger to you, and we just met.

I had abit of worry about this, but deep down, the feeling of curiosity about all these was getting even more powerful,

"Fuck it" I exclaimed as I changed into sweat pants, sweat shirt and some slippers and decided to go see what he wanted.

.coming.

I sent closing off my phone and making my way to his room, I was careful looking side to side to ensure no one saw me, I pressed on the elevator and Finn Balor and sheamus walked out of it, obviously they were abit drunk from partying, and were too friendly greeting me, but they left for their room and once I ensured they were gone, I pushed the upper floor button.

With no one in sight at the hallway, I knocked on the number 55b, the door opened and before I could register, I was pushed inside and pushed up against the door,

"What are you..." before I could finish the sentence his lips were on mine, kissing me with so much need and urgency that I found myself kissing back.

3rd person POV

He lifted her up and threw her on his bed, removing his shirt and going back to kiss her, Amanda wasn't sure this was a good idea but she was already horny and this was a dream come true, she just couldn't let the sane part of her conscience rule this time.

He pulled her sweatshirt off of her revealing her bare chest, that made him groan, he progressed kissing her and sucking on her hard nipples, earning a moan out of her lips.

He proceeded to kiss his way down her beautiful body and stopped at the helm of her sweatpants, before pulling it and the panties down, revealing her mound that was already glistening from all the love, he was giving her, he kissed inside her thighs and she gasped as his lips touched her nether lips.

He licked a huge stripe off of her clit earning a moan and occasional scream as he devoured her. Before she could climax, he stopped, removing the last piece of cloth on his body.

He entered her, earning a louder gasp, he stilled to let her adjust to his size and after giving him the go, he thrusted slowly at first before going at it harder.

She was out of control, she felt like she was in heaven, it was even better than she had imagined, he took her hands and put them at each side of her head, as he kissed her to block her moans that were turning into screams as he continuously hitting her G spot with even more power than before.

She couldn't hold it in and in no time she came with a louder moan.

He took her leg and turned her, him getting a better glimpse of her beautiful and medium size ass that always drove him crazy, he always had eyes on her, and was mesmerised by her beauty and everything about her, he just didn't approach her then, he knew this was a mistake but he just couldn't help it, his marriage was at a brink of death and he was only tolerating it for the 3 beautiful children they had together.

After admiring and slapping her bum a couple of time, he entered her and got to thrusting even more powerful than before he felt himself getting close and the way she was crying out in the pillow plus the way her ass jiggled with every thrust, was enough to put him over the edge and both of them came with a loud moan.

After fully climaxing both fell on the bed and looked at each other with satisfactory yet exhausted smile. He pulled her to him and kissed her.

They laid there in bliss before Joe broke the silence,

"Amanda I want us to keep doing this, I want us to have this little secret, I feel so connected to you baby"

"I know, but you are married Joe, isn't this a bad idea,..."

"Its not as long as we keep it between us,"

"You are right, I want this to work plus we've fucked already, we are in too deep there's no going back."

They cuddled and went for another round before finally falling asleep.

This became a usual activity for the 2 during the 3 week Europe tour, each time they did it, the more they fell for each other.

Present day:

Amanda's pov

I came back home and just decided to take a hot bubble bath, I didn't want it to end, but its my fault, I had fallen so hard for Joe even though I knew he wasn't mine and he'd never be mine.

I teared up at the painful realisation that we had to go back to pretending nothing happened even though I felt a connection between us. I had to live with the fact that all I'll ever be to him was a little secret and nothing more.

Suddenly I heard a loud knock on my door, I put on a robe and went to answer it. There stood Joe....and his wife...

A/N: long time no see, I've missed doing this for awhile, been busy with work and had a massive writer's block that I didn't know how to continue. So please pardon me if this isn't as good. Thanks for over 200k readers omg. You guys are the best, I promise to update soon probably in a few weeks. Or days depending with my Job, once again thank you for loving my imagines. 🤎🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 198K 22
*BOOK THREE* (Can be read as standalone) OFFICIAL PREVIEW FOR THE PUBLISHED NOVEL!! THIS INCLUDES THE PROLOGUE AND FIRST TWO CHAPTERS. Lexia has bee...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
206K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
267K 2.9K 29
it's going to get down and dirty in here with sexual fantasies and fluff featuring the Samoan Adonis Roman reigns. if you have any requests just send...