My LIFE , My AGE , My 20

By M_marcia

Ever thought of how your life was going to turn out in your 20's? I guess it was all a Fantasy in my head. More

BE HAPPY, YOU'RE AN ANGEL ๐Ÿ˜‡
Not 20 Anymore
LAST HURRAY ๐Ÿงก

I AM 20 & I WANT TO BE HAPPY.

30 6 5
By M_marcia

I am 20 and I want to be Happy.
A year ago when I was preparing to dive into this new world, I heard fantasy's of how life got super cooler when you clocked 20 , the middle man between teenage and adulthood.

'Age is just a number ' they say.
But why do I carry a lot on my shoulders?
Why does 20 convey lots of pressure?
Why does it hold a lot of responsibilities?

I want to be happy.
I want to be 20 and still love myself.
But I can't, because I feel unappreciated and unwanted.
Every step of mine is still dictated.
From Education to career and even my personal dreams and desires.
If I am supposed to be responsible when I am 20, why can't I still be allowed to share my thoughts in matters that concern me.
My body speaks no Life.
My height , skin holds on to no promise.

I am 20 and I need to be loved.
I need to be cared for.
I need to be understood and appreciated.
I need my POVs to be heard and accepted.
I need to be happy.

It's My LIFE, it's My AGE & My 20.

____________________________________

Eee hi 👋...
I wanted this to just be a page full, but I think I'd try to add up.

Please vote, comment and share.

Hwaiting 👍

~Moi 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
165K 6.7K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...