๐”ธ โ„™๐•†๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„?! || ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...

By SxmpforARxddle

"๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ?? โž . .- If I kil... More

๐€/๐ง
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?!
Chapter 3: Apologize
Chapter 4: The Burrow
Chapter 5: Christmas
Chapter 6: Just A Few More Days
Chapter 7: The Dursleys
4TH YEAR
Chapter 9: Mattheo ?
Chapter 10: Bella
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Discussion
Chapter 13: The Mistake
Chapter 14: The Date
YULE BALL
YULE BALL P.2
Chapter 17: Azkaban
Chapter 17: Suspended
Chapter 19: Mattheo?
Chapter 20: Theodore
Chapter 21: Replace
Chapter 22: Guilty
Chapter 23: Cedric
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: He was too young
Chapter 26: 4 Privet Drive
Chapter 27: "I Deserve This."
Chapter 28:"I Deserve This"pt.2
Chapter 30: The Other Girl
Chapter 31: Frost Dance
Chapter 32: My Everything
Chapter 33: Liar.
Chapter 33: Baking
Chapter 34: Oblivious to the fact
Chapter 35: Misunderstanding
Chapter 36: Delacours
Chapter 37: Lorenzo
Chapter 38: Blame the Fucking Killer
Chapter 39: Pansy's Letter
Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."
Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle
Chapter 42: "How long would it take for me to reach the ground if I jumped?"
Chapter 43: Bloody Massacre
Chapter 44: Entertainment
Chapter 45: The Return
Chapter 46: Don't fall in love.
Chapter 47:Detention
Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: pickup lines suck
Chapter 51: Valentine's Dance
note
Chapter 52: I don't love you yet.
Chapter 53: Peer Pressure
Chapter 54: Truth or Dare
Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'
A/N
Chapter 56: 'just friends' once more..
Chapter 57: lies and cries
Chapter 58: Dreams I'll never get to acomplish
A MESSAGE

another a/n

128 4 0
By SxmpforARxddle

hey... so i still havent posted and im so sorry abt that, so much s going on with family and boys and just how complicated editing a chapter, copying it a few sentences at a time, them pasting it in here is. however, i cant make promises any chapters will ever be coming out this month... im trying to get my life together but know that whenever i do post, ill post 3 chapters just for you.

for now though, i can give you guys some entertainment abt my family and boy drama.

first off family drama (pls dont report me or my family, things are better now and cps already knows abt this)

so... obviously... my mom left me... its that plain and simple. now... i just want to cry, ik i can live without my mom but its been a whole fucking month and she still chooses her new bf over us.

so, you might be wondering why i mentioned cps being involved... and while i cant say everything, i can say the basics...

so, my mom came over on the 3rd week of her leave (its been 5 now) and... it sucked. i was sleeping ofc when i heard yelling, i walked out of my room to my sisters room where my mom was calling her a psychopath.

she kept yelling as me and my younger sieter watched. she got up to my sisters face when my little sister pulled her away a bit, as not to hurt her.

she turned around and at this point, everyone was trying to keep my mom from hitting anyone. we all yelled for her to get out of our house and uhm... theres more to it but the point is were safe now.

but, my little sister reportd my mom and no cps is involved in all this.. anyways, just pls be glad to have your mom there, bc my mom hates me now and all i want is for it to be the toxic relationship we were in w/ her before.

weve been doing pretty okay tho, my dads the only one thats really upset bc obviously. she fucking cheated on him.

anyways, to the boy/school drama...

so... it all started w/ carlos, a kid my history teacher tried to set me up with, idrc anymore abt that bc that was a month ago.

now c still thinks i like him but whatever, i dont so idc, hes an ass. then theres eric... oh eric.. hes nice but hes just.... idk hes not my type but he likes me too, talk to me a bunch. 

and btw the reason im not going into detail is simply bc i forgot half the stuff they say. anyways, onto walker and... shit whats his name? oh, heron.. so heron is in my orchestra class, likes me but looks like my dad..

and walker is just a kid from spanish who thinks hes all that and more so uhm.. no. he always stares at me in class subductively and its just... creepy.

then kye. oh kye. kye is the guy i recently met a week ago... yeahhh uhm... dont ask.

so starting from,,, thursday, heres our convos (they are so bland)

THURSDAY-

*end of class, packing up*

*i turn to him bc i here talking*

K: hey uhm... have a good day.

me: you too *i walk out, simple as that*

FRIDAY- 

*end of class*

K: hey uhm... miss redhead?

me: *laughs thinking it was a funny nickname*

K: oh, sorry i just dont know your name.. uhm... *looks down at his desk debating something*

me: *smiles and waits for him to continue*

K: i uhm.... *looks up at me* i want to make sure you have a good day.

me: oh.. you too *smiles and walks away*

MONDAY-

*waiting outside classroom for teacher to let us in*

K: *sees me* *waves*

me: smiles *walks into class*

*after assignment*

K: how is your day going so far?

Me: uhm, good, you?

K: fine... just annoying kids

L: oh... yeah, kids in this period are too loud (i swear our convos were so awkward*

*tells me to have a good day, vise versa*

TUESDAY-

*waves at me outside of class until we go in*

*throughout class he tries to get to know me*

K: so... do you have any hobbies?

me: yeah but its hard for me to keep them with the patience i have for it. i play violin and chrochet things. you?

k: i dont have hobbies... i dont have the time

me: oh... *thinking abt how he couldve just lied*

*he does the same thing with asking me what job i want*

Me: i want to be a veternarian. what about you?

K: oh... i dont know yet (how does he expect me to keep the convo going if he keeps doing that

K: so, why do you over u the picture on your ID *first off, i forgot my lanyard so i had to get a sticker and i put it on my chest bc thats where they told me to put it so... where tf was he looking to find it... still makes me uncomfortable but i got over it ig)

me: oh.. well i was crying in the picture so...

K: like tears of joy?

Me: no...

K: oh... why?

me: idk, anxiety mostly

*we continued talking until on my way to 7th period i saw him again*

*he waved and i smiled back*

WEDNESDAY

*does the usual routine at beggining of class until instruction starts*

*biology prof. hands every table 4 crowns, i take the purple one which was RNA Polymarase bc purple and i forgot whch one kye took*

Professor: RNA polymerase to front of the room

*i walked up to the front of class and stood there, looking at the floor which was scattred with letters and DNA sequences*

*she explains how we must transcribe it to RNA blah blah blah and how mRNA could help us whish was the one kye took. it was a race to see who could create more chains*

*me and k worked tpgether as i handed him the correct letters, he put it on the tape as he kept touching my hand purposefully.*

and tell me why theguys were so dirty minded. bc me and all the RNA ppl were girls... so to pick up the cards, we were on our knees so they were saying "kaitlynn is on her knees for bryson, kelsie is on her knees for brian, larray is on her knees for mason, and liliana is on her knees for kye!" bitch... wouldnt it have been just as bad if we bent over?

*i glanced at kye and acted as if i didnt hear them but we both shared a look of annoyance by them*

and not to be mean to kye, but he was slow af so i gave up on our old plan and i started putting the letters on the tape myself.

k: your a smart girl

me: *smiles but wasnt even flattered in the slightest bc idk why but i cant feel emotions rn.*

we lost ofc but it was pretty fun, other than the guys comments

*later woking on another assignment*

K: hey, can i take a picture of your work? i just dont have time and...

Me: sure

K: *takes picture of my notes* thanks i owe you

Me: *chuckles knowing its just a saying*

*few miniutes later, after we turn in our work*

K: thanks, i actually owe you a lot, is there anything you want?

me: no, its fine

K: well i wanted to repay you so... just tell me what you want and i can get it for you *smiles*

Me: *feeling bad he thought he owed me something* thanks... but idk, it doesnt really matter, it doesnt affect my grade so i dont mind letting people copy my notes

k: well it matters to me so... if you do think of something, let me know

Me: *nods*

i know i sound evil... but i want 20$ actually... who wants to bet hell hate me when i ask him? im kidding, i hate having money, gives me anxiety. my friends just want me to ask him for 20$

k: *says bye again blah blah blah*

next when i was walking into 7th period i waved back at him and walked into class. i looked at the door a few seconds later and saw him peeking in my classroom

thats really it, im too tired to go into detail, pls understand im trying my best to move  the chapters to wp so i can post them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.2K 41
Mattheo Riddle and Elliot Spellman; both the son and daughter of killers, and they want nothing more than to lead a normal life like any other teenag...
37.5K 616 16
Hermione had just finished the war and found out that her muggle parents weren't her real ones. Her real parents were Daneel and Dean Novak, Purebl...
9.2K 195 64
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
2.1K 33 29
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you names,etc.. He's never pa...