🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

22-Jimin Hyung!🍁

1.2K 62 6
By Solitary_0813

Hey........... 💜💚

................. Min Mansion

Silence only silence engulfing in the living room yeon pout sadly and look down scolding himself to again blunt stupid things.

"If you want it's not necessary, sorry." Yeon mumble in a low sad voice jk's heart ache he immediately shook his head.

"No, you can." Jk said other look at him wide eyes and look at each other nervously yeon smile.

"But not now, he isn't in that state to meet with you that's way." Jk mumble and keep both bouquet beside him.

Yeon nodded in understanding and said he will wait to meet with his wife jk give him a small smile.

"He is in coma from 18 years." Jk said fiddling with his bandages which put on his hand yeon wide his eyes.

"This long. How?" Yeon said unbelievably jk nods his head others also nodded and told him because of accident yeon nods sadly.

"What's your age uncle? To be honest you are married I can't believe when we first met because you are looking so young and handsome too did your parent do your child marriage." Yeon again blabbered jk laughing at hiding his face in his one palm.

"I'm 42 years old and my wife is 39, we got married when he was 20 and I were 23 years old." Jk said yeon nods his head with a soft smile.

"My mom fixed our marriage when my wife was 18 years old so we know each other for 2 years before our marriage." Jk said smiling thinking about those moments.

"Still you are young, 42 isn't that old. You are too handsome im sure your wife must be so much beautiful." Yeon said and wiggle his eyebrows jk smile.

"The word beauty can't describe his ethereal face and character he is an angel, most beautiful angel." Jk said dreamy eyes jimin mumble whipped.

"Yes I am only for him." Jk said with his tight lips smile yeon giggle at them

"But he loves me more than you." Jimin said and stuck his tongue jk gave him 'dream on shorty' look yeon look at them confusedly.

"He is my best friend." Jimin said to yeon he nods and whisper an oh.

"He loves me more." Jk sulk and look away all laugh at him.

"Uncle you remind me my dad he is also whipped for my mumma bird." Yeon said jk snap his head towards him shockingly.

"Mumma bird." Jk mumble yeon nods and said he call his mom as mumma bird jk nodded and look at jimin who already looking at him with his moist eyes.

"Do you have any kids?" Yeon ask jk gulp his saliva clench his thighs and look at yeon.

Yeon looking at him curiously jk shook his head hesitantly with his heavy heart his heart aching so much he wanted to scream yes your are my son but he is helpless yeon smile sadly

"Sorry my bad how can you guys have kids when he is in come since 18 years he will heal soon uncle then you both will live your life happily with your own cute little Babies." Yeon said and caresses his back jk taken back.

"It's too late for this." Jk said laughing nervously yeon shook his head other looking at yeon surprisingly.

"It's not late you both deserve your happiness which you must dream in past a happy family didn't you." Yeon ask jk nods his head biting his lips to control his tears other nodded too.

"Yes they had." Jimin said in his crack voice fiddling with his hem yeon nods his head.

Soon maid came with pastries and banana milk and some other juice too.

Jimin gave some pastries to yeon and banana milk yeonkook's eyes sparkle when they saw banana milk jimin coo at them.

"You both take yourself." Jimin said to jun and jae and he forward banana milk to jk with pastries he take it.

Jun, jae looking at jimin in disbelief and take their juice and pastries.
mumbling meanie.

Yeonkook sipping their banana milk looking at them with their big bambi eyes.

........ Time skip

After saying bye to jk, yeon and jae sat in the car. Jae said he will drop yeon at his home safe and sound to jikook.

Jae driving car cautiously while side eyeing yeon time to time.

Yeon looking outside of the car window mindlessly his both hand intertwined to his own hands.

"I saw first time uncle jewan this much happy and talking with us this much in my life and all credits goes to you." Jae said he snap his head toward him.

"Really." He said surprisingly jae nods his head looking infront he smile.

"He must be missing so much his wife and he is sad too." Yeon said sadly he nods.

"They love each other so much I will also love my partner same." Jae said looking straight into his eyes yeon feeling wierd feeling in his heart and stomach his cheeks coated with blush he smile both look away at the same time.

"Yeon." Jae call in low voice looking infront he humming in reply looking at his side profile.

Jae stop his car and look at him with a soft smile he fiddling with his steering wheel and threading his hair with his fingers.

"Mhm I like you." Jae said without meeting his gaze yeon wide his eyes his jaw hung up down.

"In romantic way." Jae whisper gulping his saliva nervously and look at yeon who is still in shocked state.

"But I can't court, date you." Jae said he furrows and come back on the earth after shock nervously looking down.

"Why?" Yeon whisper fiddling with his jacket chain he smile.

"I've lot's of reason I can't tell you, i'm sorry just know I really like you, can you wait for me for right time." Jae said firmly he look at him curious eyes.

"If you can't I will understand, you don't have to feel sorry or need to feel guilt and any Kind of pressure, im ok with your decision." Jae smile and look away his eyes twinkling because of tears.

"I thought you like nancy noona." He mumble jae snap his head furrowing.

"What?! She is just my classmate for me nothing else, she is a good girl thats way I didn't refuse her offer to dance if you are thinking about that night. Please don't assume things just ask me if you feel something like that" Jae said looking at yeon.

Yeon nods his head biting his lower lips fiddling with his bracelet which jae give him on his birthday.

"Sorry." Yeon whisper he said its ok just ask him right away if his mind think something like this again he nods his head.

"Why did you stopped car in the mid road." Yeon said he chuckled and told him we already reached infront of his house yeon look outside of window.

He face palm his face feeling so much embarrassed and look back to jae with a soft smile he smile back.

"Good night yeon." Jae said smiling he nods his head and came outside of the car.

"Good night and drive safe." Yeon said waving his head he nods starting his car and drove away with a relief sigh.

In TaeKook Room.....

Jk came upstair in his room smiling with flower bouquets he keep his bouquet on his own study desk while talking with his wife.

"Yeon gave me these flowers It's so lovely right and they smell so sweet." Jk said smiling and keeping flowers inside the vase inhaling his sweet scent.

He smile taking tae's bouquet with a soft smile and headed towards bed.

Jk start arranging flowers beside tae's table in a vase talking with him.

"Don't need to feel sad he bring more beautiful flower for you also look." He said while showing him with a soft smile.

"He ask so many things about us and also told about our future." Jk said giggling and told him everything what yeon said to him.

Jk sat on the floor and keep his both hand on the bed and keep his chin on his fist looking at tae lovingly.

"I told him how beautiful you are and kind too." Jk said softly and trace his finger on his jaw softly.

Jk take his hand in his both hand and keep on his forehead and closed his eyes.

"He wants to meet you" jk said breath heavily tears gushing in his eyes.

"We can't let him to meet you, it will be caused only problem for him and for hyungs too." Jk mumbling softly.

"I think we should keep this secret till the end because it's good for all of us." Jk said and look at tae's face.

"Right baby, say something please i'm feeling devasted right now." Jk said in his cracked voice.

"I'm right baby we shouldn't tell him about us we will leave from here after I will take my revenge." Jk said clench his jaw angrily.

"Because we can't shuttered their happy family right. I know how it's feel when someone snatched your happiness in a snap." Jk ask hopefully

"He is really happy with hyungs with his parents we are just strange for him." Jk said in his cracked voice.

"I will stop meeting with him from now but I didn't meet with him purposely its happen coincidently." Jk mumble and peck on his hand softly.

"Am I thinking right baby." Jk ask with his moist eyes.

"Say some....... he stop and look at tae's hand with his big wide bambi eyes then he look at his faces.

Baby....... Jk mumble vulnerable voice.

"Jimin hyung." Jk shout and stood up on his place but stop and look at him again when he feels his grip on his hand which still holding his hand.

.
To be continued......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe..... 💚💜

Thank you so much.... ❤️

Filmy..... 😂🤣🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
31.3K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
6.3K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
180K 11.8K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...