She should've been mine( a Co...

By mbnkfjfjf

"As I saw Nisha walking down the aisle, tears started to form in eyes to the point I had to bite my lip to ke... More

Cast of She should've been mine
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen(the last chapter)
Hey!
HOHOHO LOVES
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Five

53 6 11
By mbnkfjfjf

January 1st, 2022 

TW: verbal and physical abuse

Zanisha's pov

Demetrius had then shoved me into the car and started to drive off. "Why are you acting like a dick right now? I mean you embarrassed me in front of Cory... how could you do that" Demetrius didn't say anything. 

"Demetrius I'm talking to you so answer me" He just continued to drive.

Twenty minutes later, he then finally said something "I embarrassed you? YOU EMBARRASSED ME! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT PUNK WAS TRYING TO BACK WITH YOU" he said screaming at me. "THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S NOT.... WHO WERE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH HUH??" I said screaming back at him.

He then said "That was just an old friend, okay..." he said now more relaxed and calmed down.

"Well why are you following Vera and liking most of her pictures?"

"I'm not following Vera nor am I liking any of her photos." 

At the red light, he opened his phone to instagram and showed me his following and Vera's account was nowhere to be found. "You see? You believe me now that Cory is trying to get back with you?"

I couldn't believe this, Cory lied to me to get me all riled up about something over nothing. I was gonna have a chat with him about this tonight.

"I'm sorry baby, I just thought... and the phone call"I was interrupted by him crashing his lips into mine.

"Don't be sorry for his actions, look how about tonight I take you over there to get Amari. For your safety" he said grabbing my chin.

"Okay that's fine with me"

It was time to go pick up Amari and Demetrius did exactly what he said he was gonna do and drove me over to Cory's house to pick her up. 

When we pulled over and parked by the street, he said "Hey if he does anything crazy to you, just yell and I will come running in there" he said squeezing my hand.

"I will" I then kissed him and got out the car and knocked on the door.

Cory opened the door "Hey Za-" I cut him off by walking in.

"Amari get your teddy bear and let's go" Amari then went up the stairs slowly to get her teddy bear from her room.

"Zanisha umm you're not gonna talk to me?" He said sounding confused

"Listen I just wanna get my daughter and go" I said not even looking at him.

"Look is it about earlier?... Because I just wanna let you know I'm just looking out for you"

I then turned around "Cory you're not looking out for anyone but yourself! How dare you try to ruin my relationship by lying to me?" I said angrily.

"Lying? Nisha I didn't lie about anything I mean the phone call and him following Vera were all true... I saw it with my own two eyes" 

"Meech showed me his following, he's not following her"

"The phone call at six in the morning?"

"An old friend"

"Nisha that's the oldest trick in the book and you believe it?"

"Cory I trust Demetrius okay? You don't need to worry about what me and him are doing"

"Demetrius doesn't care about you, I talked to him about you and all he could say was that he took you to Miami, he buys you nice things and he has had sex with you. He doesn't say anything about your personality or getting to know you" He said started to get angry

"Cory I-" Amari then came running in with her teddy bear looking up at me.

"Say bye to daddy" I said holding her hand.

"bye bye bye" her sweet little voice said.

"Bye babygirl" he said bending down and kissing her cheek.

I had then started to walk out when Cory gently grabbed my arm "Zanisha I don't know what he's doing to you but I don't like it"

"Demetrius is loving me, that's what he is doing to me... something you'll never be able to do"

"So if you hadn't met Demetrius, you wouldn't be with me?"

I couldn't answer nor admit the truth so I just yanked my arm away from him and went to the car.

I put Amari in her car seat and got in the passenger side.

"So how did it go in there?" He said rolling up a blunt

"It went okay and can you please not do that in front of Amari"

He then looked at me "This is my car and I can do whatever the hell I want!"

"Meech she's a baby, she doesn't need to breathing that in"

"You smoke don't you?" He said about to light up his blunt.

"Yes but not in front of Amari" I said snatching the blunt away from him.

He then squeezed my thigh hard "Give it back" he said looking like he wanted to kill me

"You can smoke this at home, not in front of my daughter"

"Igh then" He then drove back to the house.

When we got to the house, I had put Amari down for bed since she was already in her pajamas when I picked her up.

I went downstairs to see Demetrius on my couch smoking.

"Demetrius can you do that outside please?" I said

He continued smoking his blunt like he didn't hear me.

I walked over and grabbed it from him only for him to slap me in my face.

"Don't you fucking dare touch my shit again bitch!" he said then noticed I was on the ground crying.

He then started to get on the ground and help me up.

"Look baby I'm sorry I'm just high right now" I continued to look away from him.

"Baby please look at me, I would never want to truly hurt you, I love you" He said trying to hugging me.

"Why would you do that to me!?" I said crying and pounding his chest while his arms were around me.

He held me tighter and said "I'm sorry I'll never do that to you again I promise just stay with me"

I didn't know if I was supposed to believe him, none of my exes has ever hit me before.

"Okay I forgive you"

June 28th, 2022

Demetrius had to start to film in Atlanta for the show "BMF" so I was mostly home alone with Amari. After what happened a couple months ago, Meech has made up for it by taking me to Puerto Rico and even buying me my dream car for my birthday which was a brand new 2021 440i blue BMW. It was such a beauty and I will always thank him for buying it for me. 

I drove all around town showing off my car and I could tell everyone at work was jealous. I had people at my job saying "Girl I wish my man would take me to Puerto Rico, my man can barely take me to Olive Garden" and saying "If I were you, I would get pregnant and marry him because he is a keeper" 

My life was going great, I had my man, I had got a raise at work, and I had my car. I went to drop off Amari, me and Cory haven't really spoken since New Year's night we just drop Amari off and even look at each other. I was wayyy too happy to let someone who couldn't have me ruin my happiness. 

I got out and got Amari out of her car seat when I felt someone behind me grabbing my waist.

"Get in the house, we need to talk now" Cory said in my ear 

I turned back around and asked "For what? Do you like my new car or something?"

"Get in the house now" I then carried Amari and went into the house.

When I got in, I put Amari down and she went to his pantry looking for her favorite snacks: Swedish fish. 

"Can you hurry this up because I need to go hang out with Vera" I said while looking at my nails that just got done thanks to Demetrius.

"What's been going on with you? huh?" He said sounding annoyed with me.

"I just been living, what about you?"

"You haven't talked to me in months, you only talk to me when it concerns Amari and nothing else"

"Maybe because you tried to ruin my relationship ummm you lied to me as well"

"Don't you see that he probably just unfollowed Vera? He probably still likes her photos"

I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not dumb okay? I checked her insta and he liked none of her photos"

"He probably jus-" I cut him off when I started to leave when I got a text from Vera saying she wasn't gonna be able to make it to hang out because she was sick.

"Fuck" I muttered to myself.

Cory then came over and grabbed me by my chin. "I love you Zanisha, that man that is buying you all these things doesn't even give a fuck about getting to know you and it's my fault that I didn't say something sooner than I should have" he then started kissing me and grabbing me by my waist.

As much as I wanted to stop him, I didn't... because I actually wanted this to happen for a long time now.

He stopped kissing me and grabbed Amari and put her upstairs with her swedish fish and her tablet. 

He came back downstairs and picked me up and carried me upstairs still kissing me. We made it back to the bedroom and closed the bedroom door. He took off his shirt revealing his muscles and abs that I missed so much. I took my shirt and pants off while waiting for his next move. 

He got on top of me and kissed my neck as I moaned trying not to be too loud since our daughter was in a couple rooms down. The whole we were doing this, I had completely forgot about Demetrius.

But what was Demetrius doing in Atlanta?

Demetrius's pov

I had just got done filming an episode of "BMF" and heading back to my hotel. I was thinking about calling Zanisha but decided not too, she's probably just sleeping or doing some work.

I unlocked the door and decided to call Vera or should I say that "old friend" I spoke to on New Year's day. "You made it Atlanta?" I asked speaking to her on the phone.

"Yeah I'm getting my luggage right now" she said as I could hear her at the airport.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" I said laying down on the bed with one arm behind my head.

"No... Demetrius I feel bad for doing this, this was just to be a one time thing." she said sounding worried.

"Look you and I both that you wanted this more than once"

I heard Vera laugh a little "Now you were the one that kept calling me"

I grinned at her comment "Yeah but you were the one scared out of your mind that she was gonna find out"

"Whatever I'm in my uber now so I'll see you then"

"Alright" I then hung up my phone.

Fifteen minutes later, I had got a knock at my hotel door and went to open it.

It was Vera in a black trench coat and heels with her hair tied back into a bun.

"Hi Daddy, you ready for all this" she said while untying her trench coat.

I instantly got hard from seeing her curvy figure in some blue lingerie.

It was one of those where the nipples were out (im so sorry i felt so weird writing that out)

I grabbed her arm and carried her over to the bed and started licking and sucking her neck as I heard her little moans.

"Ahh Meech" I slapped her against her thigh "What's my name?"

"Mmm Daddy"

If only Meech knew Zanisha was calling someone daddy as well...

The next day, 

Zanisha's pov

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine but yet  felt familiar yet again.

I woke up to my legs feeling weak and Cory cuddling me and smiling.

I was somehow able to get from beneath him and put my clothes on and started to try to find my shoes.

"And where do you think you're going?" I heard Cory say with his eyes still closed.

"I was just uhh gonna head... out" I said while putting on my shoes.

Cory then got up and put his robe on and grabbed me by my waist "Why don't you just stay with us? I'll make some pancakes" he said in my ear.

"Cory I have a boyfriend, this ummm wasn't supposed to happen"

"I didn't hear you mentioning his name at all last night until now baby" he said kissing my cheek. "Now come on stay" he said grabbing my hand and smiling at me still.

"Cory I can't do this and I won't" I said letting go of his hand.

"Baby please... just forget about him and be with me"

"I'm sorry but no" I then walked down the stairs and walked out the door.

I got in the car and tried to wrap my head around what just happened when I saw Cory walking outside with his robe and flip flops on.

I rolled down the window "Cory just leave me alone" I said 

"Just admit it already! You love me and I love you, you know he could buy you the world and you would still love me" 

"I-I-I don't love you" I said not looking at him.

"Look me in the eyes and say you don't love me and you'll never have to worry about me trying to be with you"

I rolled the window and up and drove off.

I knew I could never look him in his eyes and say that, I just can't.

The next day (In Atlanta)

Demetrius's pov

I was in the hotel with Vera eating breakfast when I could tell something was wrong. "Vera what's wrong with you? You barely are eating your food" 

"I guess I feel bad about what happened" she said sounding sad.

I got and held her hand "We have been doing this for a minute now and you're feeling down now"

She grabbed her hand away from mine and said "Zanisha has been my best friend for years! and I'm sleeping with her boyfriend" she said while holding back tears.

I grabbed her by her throat and said "First of all, don't ever snatch your hand away from me again and second you could've have said no and reported back to your friend and we would have broke up but what did you do? You came over to my house and we fucked so you should be blaming yourself not me" I said looking her in the eyes.

"Then I'm ending it here"

"And do what? tell your best friend of five years that you slept with her boyfriend? Real smart move"

She thought for a minute and then kissed me and then I laid her back down on the bed.

"You're mine and will always be mine" I said to her.

Looks like Demetrius and Zanisha were both being adulterers on the same night and both of them didn't even know.

Thank you guys for reading and commenting, guys I'm like addicted to writing this book so I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Let me know in the comments if I should start adding smut to the story because I lowkey wanted to try it.

Until next time loves <3

Nene out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 19 17
"Are your women safe?" I asked him "Baby girl, I'll do whatever to keep you safe." He reassured me. I closed my eyes and before I knew it my lips wer...
4.8K 79 19
When tragedy strikes during the birth of their third child, Sam thinks back on all the memories of their relationship and how in a single moment he m...
1.1K 41 13
This is it. my big day. the day I'll get married to the love of my life. walking down the flowering aisle, clutching onto my father's arm, I saw him...
2.9K 18 9
One shots about nian