Ronny

Por oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 49

38.1K 869 104
Por oliviaxxwrites

Adelina Celine Torres

Mission investigating Ronald Hendrix is a go.

Today I am going to bring him lunch at his work, both because he has been at work every day this week and I haven't seen him and because I want to snoop.

Is it smart to snoop if I think he's a criminal? No. Am I smart? Debatable.

I pick up his favorite sandwich from a local restaurant by the coast, then I drive to his little office building. My nerves are through the roof as I walk into the lobby with a bag of food in my hand.

I have texted Ron the past few days, but barely. I think he's super busy cause we haven't hung out.

I bought myself a sandwich too, so maybe he will have time for us to eat lunch together.

As I walk through the lobby I give the woman at the front a big smile, "Hi, I'm here for Aaron." I say.

She eyes me warily, "Mr. Hendrix never said he's expecting a visitor."

I frown, "Yes well, I'm surprising him with lunch."

She stares at me for a moment, like she's debating to let me in.

"Please?" I add.

"Alright. I remember you from the other day." She tells me, opening the small little things you're supposed to walk through.

"Thank you so much...Vanessa" I read her name tag, "I'm Adelina" I say.

"Nice to meet you." She responds, and I walk through.

I step into the elevator and go to the top floor where I know Aaron's office is. I'm not confident he will be in his office, but worst case scenario I can wait for him.

When the elevator reaches the top, I walk out and make my way to his office. I am wearing jeans and a sweater, and feel a little out of place as I pass by people in suits and dresses.

Right as I am about to reach Ron's office my attention is taken when I spot him in what seems to be a break room just down the hall.

Gotcha.

When I walk in the room, I realize he is in here alone with the same woman who I saw with his father the other night.

The absolutely freaking drop dead gorgeous one.

Upon my entrance their conversation completely stops and she looks at me with an almost amused expression.

She wears nice pants and a zip up jacket over, her dark hair falling to her mid back and her face having a little more makeup on than the other night, but she's still just as pretty.

"Hi." I squeak out, looking at Ron who stands up when he sees me. "What are you doing here?"

I hold out the bag of food, "I um...lunch?" I give him a sheepish smile, an awful feeling growing in my stomach that I was interrupting something.

"Oh, please, don't let me stop you. I'm sure you're full from the pizza I bought us, but I will leave you two." The woman smiles, standing up and walking past me and Ron.

Don't feel so freaking insecure, Addie.

"Sorry...I guess I should've asked first." I lower the bag.

"No, come on you know I love this place." Ron takes the bag from my hand, "And I—"

He stops himself, "I would love to have lunch with you."

My eyes light up at his words, "Really? But aren't you full?"

He shrugs and I almost laugh. This dude's stomach is like a bottomless pit. He just eats and eats and it never affects his physique one bit.

I wish.

"Who's that?" I ask when we sit down. He hesitates before answering, "She works with my dad."

"I saw her when I was at the Hamilton's" I say, "I don't know if I like her."

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Why did I say that?!

A wide smile comes on Ron's face at that, "Are you jealous?"

I scoff, folding my arms over my chest, "No."

"Uh huh."

"Alright imagine you come see me at school and I am having lunch alone with a guy, you wouldn't be jealous?" I say, the sight of how pretty the girl is flashes in my mind.

He frowns at this, "You are so much prettier than her." He tells me, ignoring my fake scenario-question thing.

I'm taken aback at his words, and feel worse if anything because now he's just lying to my face. I am not prettier than her.

We start to eat and the conversation shifts a little bit, and I try to find a good time to bring up Papa.

"Aaron." I say, making him look at me. "What did you to do my dad?"

He shrugs, "Threatened him."

I raise an eyebrow, "It looks like you did a lot more than threaten him"

"He threatened me back, so I went a different route."

"Pummeling him into a wheelchair?"

"Yes."

"Ron."

"I'm not apologizing. I kept him alive for you."

"I'm not..." I trail off, unsure what to say, "Thank you."

He looks surprised at this, "What did you do to Mr. Edwards?" I ask, the question coming out of my mouth before I can stop it. "And don't say you just got him fired." I say as he opens his mouth to talk.

He closes it, since that was totally what he was about to say.

"He's gone."

"Gone? Gone gone? Like dead? You killed him?!"

"Addie—no I didn't kill him. I just..." he trails off.

"You just what?"

"You can't be mad." He says, and I give him a look, "I just framed him for a few felonies" he says casually.

"Oh my gosh are you joking?"

He shakes his head. "Aaron!"

Shrugs, "Now he's in jail for the rest of his life and you never have to worry about him."

"You could get in trouble."

"No. I won't."

His certainty that he will get away with this makes me really really badly want to ask him what he actually does for a living, but before I can, footsteps make me shut my mouth.

"Such a cute couple." His father says, looking at the two of us sitting together eating.

Aaron goes stone cold, "Leave." He says to him, who just laughs slightly.

"So defensive, don't worry son I won't do that to you again."

Do what?

Sleep with his girlfriend?

Then suddenly every scar on Ron's body comes to my mind and seeing him in the same room with this man makes me see red.

My knife is in my waistband, if only I could slide my hand and—

Ronny grabs my arm, gently, but firm, and he gives me a look. Oops.

Ronny guides me in front of him as we leave the room, my heart beating so freaking fast.

"Do not try and fight him." He tells me when we reach his office.

"You fought my dad." I point out.

"I am much more capable of doing so."

Valid.

"Ugh fine." I say.

"I can leave in an hour if you want to wait?" Ronny asks. I perk up at this, having missed hanging out with him. "Duh."

He walks over to me and gives me a slow, soft kiss on my lips. "I've missed you a lot." I tell him.

"Yeah?" He says, his husky voice driving me insane, "I'll show you how much I missed you later." He plants a kiss on my jawline then pulls back.

My heart races at his words and what they anticipate, and I just know my face is bright red.

I frown at the loss of contact, "Don't answer the door for anyone." He tells me, kissing my forehead before leaving me in his office.

What a cutie.

I still can't believe he framed Mr. Edwards. Should I be mad? Probably. Am I? No.

Maybe it's a bad thing my boyfriend has committed like three crimes and I literally do not care.

I'm in my villain era.

Maybe I can be his sidekick.

I glance around the room and realize right now is a perfect snooping opportunity, but I stop myself.

I trust him.

I trust that if I ask him he will give me a straight forward answer.

So I sit on the couch instead, and play minecraft on my phone.

1323 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

652K 16.6K 46
Verena Amaryllis runs away from a marriage proposal and travels to a different state. However, not a day later, she ends up in the wrong place at the...
Arcadian Por Elijah<3

Novela Juvenil

4M 82.4K 36
Arcadian (adj.) idyllically innocent; simple and untroubled by fear or worry. Harper Flores is the human embodiment of a ray of sunshine. She's kind...
197K 7.3K 29
//Highest ranking: #1 in over protective// Lilith is a 14 years old girl. she is the opposite of her name. she is sweet, innocent and naive. she love...
349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...