Secrets | Minsung

By naffyworld

Just a cliche story, wherein a normal college student got the attention of the famous guy who were secretly p... More

Note
01 | Prince
02| Stubborn Quokka
03 | News
04 | Feeling Anxious
05 | Calm Place, Messy Feeling
06 | Cut
07 | Number
08 | Just Him
09 | The Night
10 | Comforting Night
11 | Work
12 | Home
13 | Mom
14 | New Him
15 | Mate
16 | Confusion
17 | Answers
18 | Pain and Touch
19 | The Two
20 | The Spy
21 | New Mission
22 | Real Spy
23 | Missing
24 | Trapped
25 | War
27 | The nightmare
28 | Forgiveness
29 | Unexpected Visitor
Happy 3K!

26 | Wounds

141 6 1
By naffyworld

3rd's:

Everything stops as Jisung saw a person fell on the ground. Thankfully, it wasn't his brother but...

"Minho hyung." His tear on the right eye fell.

The said guy pushed Chan on the ground and directly stricken on his own body.

"You–" Chan was about to attack but Chan-hyeok immediately shot him on the leg.

Jisung's eyes darkened, he pick up random gun on the floor that owned by the dead men but he didn't care. All he want to do is kill the man– kill Choi Chan-hyeok. He shot everyone who gets on his way and Chan-hyeok saw that. That made the old man bit terrified so he shot him on the leg to stop him but he didn't and still walk to him even though he was limping. Then again, the old man shot him on the arm but Jisung just smirk on him and shot the ground near his feet that made him step back to the wall.

One of his men tried to shot Jisung from the back but Jisung was more fast and shot him on the forehead and continue to walk to him. Jisung shot the ground near him again that made him flinch.

"Felix!" Chan-hyeok yelled but the said guy just ignore him and went to Chan and Minho.

The guy is with SK Mafia men. Obviously, turning his back on his own father. Chan-hyeok watched his son shockly as he saw Felix helped the two men he shot earlier, to exit the room while the SK Mafia men arrested his men.

"Felix!" He called with his stern voice, multiple times but the guy was too determine to not help his father.

He looked at the guy in front of him. Jisung smirks at him but his eyes still dark. Chan-hyeok tried to shot him but Jisung just kick his hand to let go the gun.

"This is for hurting my mom." He punched that made Chan-hyeok lean to the wall again. "This is for scaring her and leaving her trauma." He punched again, Chan-hyeok nose's broke. "This is for hurting my father." He punched again, this time Chan-hyeok coughed blood. "This is for shoting my brother." He turned around and kick him on the face that made the old man fell on the ground.

Then he punch him again and again. No one wants to stop 'cause as they can see, the monster just unleashed that cannot just tamed by saying stop. They will be dead if they did. RM's men knew better.

"Jisung." His father called.

But the guy was so blind and deaf in his own emotion. He just keep on punching and kicking the old man that was now barely conscious. He was about to punch again but someone stop him. He look angrily who ever stop him and tried to release his arm.

"That's enough, Han." Said Minho. "Please, let's go home hmm?"

It was like there's a magic in Minho's voice that made Jisung came back to his sense. He felt weak that made him kneel to the ground and start to break down. Minho kneel to match him and hug him.

"Shh... you did great, love. It's now done." Minho whispered to his ears.

Jisung's father saw it and sigh in relief. It's now done...

...

That night all of them stay in Lee mansion. Good thing Minho's parents were on the business trip so they didn't need to explain to anyone. Jisung's parents was now resting while the friends were on the living room. Jisung and Felix treating their bruises.

Seungmin observed the hand of Jisung shaking. He hold it and look at Jisung into his eyes.

"You okay, Ji?" He asked, trying to read the older but he just gave him a small smile and continue what he's doing.

Seungmin didn't try to pry more and look at Felix who were looking at Jisung worriedly but eventually continue treating Hyunjin bruises. While Chan and Minho was treated by the SK medical team.

Chan just smile on them while they were watching, assuring them that they were okay. When the medical team was done they bid their good bye and exited the place. Everyone but Jisung and Felix came and hug them that made them groan.

They didn't say anything, a simple smile on their faces were enough to tell them one another that they were grateful and happy that they're all safe and alive.

"You okay?" Felix asked.

Jisung just smile a bit on him.

"You?" He asked back even though he didn't answer the question.

Felix look away and didn't say anything and just watch their friends smiling each other while hugging Chan and Minho.

"It wasn't your fault, Lix." Jisung tapped his shoulder.

"It wasn't yours, either." Felix tapped Jisung's shoulder back.

Even tho they say it to one another, they still believe it was their fault. The moment stop as the Lee's butler came and told them to rest and the room for them are ready.

"He's right, you should all rest. See you tomorrow." Chan said to them.

They nodded and follow the butler to stairs. Jisung didn't follow and just stand there.

"Ji..." Chan called him.

Jisung bit his lower lip to stop himself to sob. Chan remember Jisung when they were just kid. Jisung was a crybaby before and he still see the younger didn't change. He was still Jisung, his little brother.

When Chan opened his arms, inviting him for hug. He immediately come and hug him then start to sob.

"I'm sorry, hyung..." He said to his brother repeatedly while still crying.

Everyone felt sad as they saw that, the others were still at the stairs and watched Jisung cried on Chan's arms. The sob became louder and louder. That's when they realized that Jisung were having a anxiety attack again.

"Ji!" Everyone went back to the living room.

Jisung just keep on crying while saying "I'm sorry, hyung." Minho stared at him worriedly. He knew the younger was blaming himself again.

Chan tried to calm his brother by tapping his back and saying "It's okay." but it didn't work. The others tried to talk to him but none of them Jisung gave attention. The younger still crying and barely breathe while mumbling the same words so Minho stood up slowly and went to Jisung's side.

He caress his back gently and call him, "Hey, Han."

Jisung didn't listen.

"Hannie, attention please." He said softly.

Jisung stopped mumbling and look at him with tears in his eyes, "Hyung..."

Then another sobs escaped from Jisung's mouth and mumble 'sorry' again between it.

"Shh... it's no one's fault. C'mon, breath. Can you takes some breath with me?" Minho asked and breath slowly.

At first Jisung was hesitating but when Minho gave him encouraging look, he slowly followed him.

"You're doing great, little one. Keep going." Minho said and smile at him.

Chan smile at the view where Jisung slowly breathing properly now and Minho complimenting and encouraging him. He can't believe he saw his best friend gone soft to his brother and he was sure their other friends too.

"Hyung..." Jisung called.

Minho hummed while Chan mumble a 'yes?' the same time.

Jisung let go of Chan and sit up before sighing. He look at Minho and about to say something but Minho press his index finger to the younger's lips.

"Let's go sleep?" Minho asked softly.

Jisung held his wrist to remove his finger on his lips before nodding. Minho was about to carry him but he notice Jisung wounds on his left arm so he observe his whole body and saw there's one too on his left leg.

"You didn't get treated?" He asked.

Jisung shook his head, "Forgot."

Minho shook his head on disbelief. The younger must very much occupied with his thoughts to forget the two wounds on his body. He carry the younger like a baby/koala and latter immediately press his face to Minho's neck.

"You sure you can do it, young master? I can–"

"I still have enough energy, don't worry. Just bring me the aid kit please." Minho cutted the butler's words before looking at Chan. "I-I'll take care of him, you should rest."

Chan nodded and smile, "Thank you."

Minho just smile at him. Everyone but Jisung who were face on Minho's neck, smile at the view. Thinking that this will be the great start for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 311 12
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚢!" 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚎...
8.3K 517 21
What's the mafia's secret? Everyone keeps talking about it. It's not a what. It's a who and that person is... ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨🔓୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶ A story where jisun...
505K 10.5K 25
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS LIL SHT HAD 90K READS NOW OVER 300K??? WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING????? ⚠️ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story...
264K 7.1K 21
[COMPLETED] Lee know is mafia's son. Future biggest mafia after his dad will retire. due to some problem he had to marry another mafia's son. Han is...