Secrets | Minsung

By naffyworld

Just a cliche story, wherein a normal college student got the attention of the famous guy who were secretly p... More

Note
01 | Prince
02| Stubborn Quokka
03 | News
04 | Feeling Anxious
05 | Calm Place, Messy Feeling
06 | Cut
07 | Number
08 | Just Him
09 | The Night
10 | Comforting Night
11 | Work
12 | Home
13 | Mom
14 | New Him
15 | Mate
16 | Confusion
17 | Answers
18 | Pain and Touch
19 | The Two
20 | The Spy
21 | New Mission
22 | Real Spy
24 | Trapped
25 | War
26 | Wounds
27 | The nightmare
28 | Forgiveness
29 | Unexpected Visitor
Happy 3K!

23 | Missing

128 4 1
By naffyworld

Jisung's:

I saw Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin eating quitely on the other side of the cafeteria. It seems like the atmosphere between them were so down. I wonder why Minho hyung and Changbin hyung weren't with them.

"Looking for someone?" San nudged my shoulder.

I looked away from the group and look at him, "Any information?"

He pout playfully, "No, I miss you?"

I didn't say anything and rolled my eyes on him.

"Fine," He huffed. "I heard from Wooyoung, Changbin was a spy." He said.

"Spy?" I frowned.

"Felix caught him calling someone and told everything they did inside their base." He told me. "He played well 'cause not like the other Lee had free after whole day prison. The guy still on their prison for three days now and I think they don't think they'll have mercy on him after that..." He pointed Felix. "made a evidence." He added.

"What evidence?" I asked.

"Well, the phone that said was owned by Changbin guy has a call history of the last call made." He said and ate his lunch. "But you know what's more exciting?"

"What?"

He smirked, "The contact name was named 'Father'."

I smirked and let out sounds of snicker.

"So next is your lover..." He said with a teasing smile.

"He's not my lover." I corrected him and rolled my eyes again.

He just hummed to skip it and drunk his cola before speaking again, "I don't know what's happening to him now after he went to his parents mansion. He's like caving right now."

I frowned again while thinking what probably a mafia doing while caving...

wait...

"Do you think he knew something?" I asked San.

"That's what I thought too." San said. "Do you want me to know it?" He asked.

I shook my head 'no', "I'll do it."

It's been five days since I saw him so, visiting him wasn't bad right?

"Okay" He shrugged and munch his food so I did.

As the class ended, I walked out and went to the dorm directly. I feel so tired so I wanna nap early before my father call me for another mission.

"Excuse me," Said the woman, I think bit old than my mom's age. "Uhh, do you know where is Lee Minho right now?" She asked.

"Lee Minho?" I repeat the name.

"Yes, he's in his senior year now. He's my son." She smile sweetly.

I bow to greet her properly, "Hello, ma'am. I'm his roommate, Jisung."

"Oh? So you're Han Jisung? Oh my, nice to meet you!" She said excitedly and hug me.

I was confused on her actions but I just let her hug me and hug her back.

"Sorry for sudden visit. You know, my baby Lino is such forgetful when he gets very busy. He forgot his phone three days ago on our home, I thought he'll come back to get it or he'll call me to give it to him but nothing happened can you believe that? So I came here, I brought some food too." She told me as she let go of me.

"He still didn't come back after three days?" I repeat and totally frowning.

"Yeah? Is there something wrong sweetheart?" She asked.

I smile to her and shook my head, "No, ma'am. I just realized how many days now he was busy– I mean, he's still is right now tho." I lied. "Do you want to come to our dorm? I'm not sure though if we can entertain you hehe. You know, we have another project to finish tonight." I added.

"Aww, it's okay. Here," She gave me a paperbag and a computer case. "Don't forget to eat hmm? His phone is already with his laptop. Please tell him to call me right away if he had a time." She said sweetly.

I just smile and nod. I feel bad for lying to her, she seems so sweet but I don't have another choice. After that, she bid her good bye and left.

My smile dropped. Something is going on here...

...

3rd's:

Next day, Seungmin immediately came to Chan who were just entering his office after he had receive an email from anonymous sender. He look the older from head to foot then vice versa. He even walk around him to check his whole body.

"You're okay right?" Seungmin asked, the worries were visible in his voice.

Chan looked at him, confused. "Yeah, why?"

"I heard you gotta business with Park Jihoon." Seungmin said.

Chan hummed, "They ask some help because RM is now on them."

Seungmin sighed in relief before gazing back to Chan.

"Why?" Chan asked.

"I found something." He informed and gave the folder he was holding.

"What's this?" Chan asked but still open the file.

"A rape case." Seungmin answered. "I'm trying to connect the dots if why RM is really into killing these people–"

"You know, it's normal in Mafia world right?" Chan interrupt him.

"Yeah, I know but listen to me first okay?" Seungmin said then Chan nodded and obey to him as he started to read the file too.

"I was saying earlier, I got curious what's the reason behind these killing cases so I investigated it. I found out there weren't have any history that they became friends or something before but I found out Mr. Han had a half brother and they were his half brother's friends." Seungmin added.

"Wait, the victim is..." Chan look up again to Seungmin, shock is visible in his eyes after reading the name in the file. "M-my mom."

Seungmin nodded slowly and look down. He really don't want to tell Chan because he knew the older would break down but he needs too.

"Oh my god!" Chan exclaimed and raffles his hair.

He look away from Seungmin. His right hand on his hair while the other one was on his waist, still holding the folder. He sighed heavily.

"Tell me, is there something more I need to know?" Chan asked Seungmin. "Jisung is J.One. Minho and Changbin were spy in our group. Dad has a half-brother and killing his friends. Mom got raped. So tell me, Is there more secrets I need to know?"

Seungmin bit his lower lip and look down, "Everything is on the folder, you can read them later."

Keeping it may be the best option to protect the older but he can't do it. He knew if he did, it may break him more than he is right now. Afterall, he is the only one that Chan can trust now so he'll trust him too to get over it.

Seungmin pat the older's head, "You'll be okay, hyung. Eventually. Just take the information slowly and plan what to do next." He gulped. "And..."

Chan looked at him and wait for his next word.

"I'm not sure if I should tell you this but I know you still care about Minho hyung." Seungmin said, a bit hesitant.

"W-what happened to Minho?" Chan felt nervous for his bestfriend. It's been a week since he saw him and no news about him until now.

"He's been missing for four days now."

...

(The day when Minho is missing)

Felix were on his father's mansion again. Before, he hated to come here– even just looking at this mansion that's how he despise it but look, he keep on coming back.

Felix secretly scoffed and rolled his eyes as he saw his father again sipping on a teacup. He approached him with a poker face and greet him.

"You're here..." The old man noticed.

"Hm." He hummed.

"So, any news about RM and SKM?" The old man asked.

"Another member, yellow." He informed.

The old man smirked. Of course, he knew that color. They used that to report. And yellow means imprisoned, red means dead, then blue means escaped.

"You did something, didn't you?" The old man narrow his eyes.

Felix gulped, "Just need to lessen who contrary our way."

Not telling him that Changbin had caught him reporting to him on phone that's why he needed to do something like that. He'll be disappointed so no way that I tell him that. He need to be proud of me! Felix thought.

"Very well but..." the old man drunk his tea before speaking again. "You should kill them not just imprisoned them."

The younger felt sad when he heard that. He's still not satisfied on what I did for him...

Before he can respond back, his father's butler came and whisper to the old man. After the butler speak, the old man look at him.

"You can go now." he dismissed him and stood up.

He just nodded and let his father leave first with the butler before him but instead of leaving, he secretly follow his father.

"So they already found out, huh?" He heard his father said and fix his own necktie. "This will be good." He added before entering his own office with his butler on his own mansion.

Felix find it more suspicious. It was like his father has another plan and he's not involved anymore which is not right in his perspective. He walked into the closed door. He frowned as he heard voice that someone he knows.

"...Minho. I guess you're already know me, Mr. Choi Chan-hyeok."

A/N: 1,2, step out merry bang chan-stmas BYAHEHEㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, how r y'all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.1K 21
[COMPLETED] Lee know is mafia's son. Future biggest mafia after his dad will retire. due to some problem he had to marry another mafia's son. Han is...
287K 12.1K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...
5K 236 27
" 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚�...
27.8K 766 61
The boys must learn how to keep their love a secret, as they are idols and are unable to date, especially amongst each other. *Contains minsung, hyun...