Secrets | Minsung

By naffyworld

Just a cliche story, wherein a normal college student got the attention of the famous guy who were secretly p... More

Note
01 | Prince
02| Stubborn Quokka
03 | News
04 | Feeling Anxious
05 | Calm Place, Messy Feeling
06 | Cut
08 | Just Him
09 | The Night
10 | Comforting Night
11 | Work
12 | Home
13 | Mom
14 | New Him
15 | Mate
16 | Confusion
17 | Answers
18 | Pain and Touch
19 | The Two
20 | The Spy
21 | New Mission
22 | Real Spy
23 | Missing
24 | Trapped
25 | War
26 | Wounds
27 | The nightmare
28 | Forgiveness
29 | Unexpected Visitor
Happy 3K!

07 | Number

258 15 0
By naffyworld

Jisung's:

My smile got widen as I saw Minho hyung's back. I walk faster while holding straps of my bag.

"Hi, Minho hyung!" I happily greeted and bend to match his face at the same time.

He got startled a bit and look at me, "Han"

"Oopsie, sorry." I said, my smile still didn't fade on my face and stood up.

"We're here too, you know?" Chan hyung said, who were just sitting across Minho hyung.

"So?" I said and tried to sandwich myself between Changbin hyung and Minho hyung.

Changbin hyung sighed and move a bit so I can sit too.

"You should greet your other hyung too." Chan hyung said.

I gave him a fake smile and blink multiple times, "Hello, Chan hyung. Hello, Changbin hyung."

They just both shook their heads. Felix sat beside of Chan hyung while Seungmin sat beside him. I looked at Minho hyung. As always, he looks so beautiful.

"Where's Hyunjin hyung?" I heard Felix asked.

My gaze back to them.

"They'll having a group project so he needs to work with them every after class." Chan hyung answered.

"And Innie?" I asked.

"His mom came to visit him on his dorm." Chan hyung answered again and this time Seungmin nodded in agreement. "Right, why don't you know that? It's literally on the GC."

"My phone died." Felix reasoned.

"I didn't check." I said.

"Same" Changbin hyung said.

The two just shook their head and sigh.

"Anyway, it's on Minho, so what's your order guys? So we can order it for you." Chan hyung said.

Minho hyung frowned, "What the hell, hyung."

"We can just choose, it's either you'll pay or Jisung will." Felix said.

The table became silent, as if both of us contemplating and this mf's were waiting for us.

"It's okay, I will pay for it."

"Go on, it's on me."

Minho hyung and I said in the same time that made our friends laugh.

"Minsung being rich couple." Felix said.

I bit my cheek as I felt warm on my cheeks and shook my head before looking at Minho hyung who were already looking at me.

"Yesterday was payday so it's okay." I said on him and gave him a smile, trying to calm myself down 'cause I feel the whole zoo in my stomach were having a mess.

He didn't say anything and stood up. We both listened to their order before going to the counter. As we got into the counter, the guy on it smile to us so I did.

"Hello, sir. You're cute." He said to me.

"Ah, thanks." I said shyly.

"Van, by the way." he offered his one hand and I accept it. "Jisung."

He stare at me longer and not releasing my hand too. I awkwardly smile on him and trying to retract my hand from him.

"A-ah, my hand." I stuttering said.

"O-oh, y-yeah right. Sorry." He said shyly. "Just can't stop staring, you're too cute." He added.

Before I can reply, Minho hyung spoke, "Can we order now?"

"Uhm, sure. So what's your order, cutie?" He asked me.

I awkwardly smile on him and start to tell him what the guys wanted.

"That's all, cutie?" The guy asked.

I looked at Minho hyung who were beside me, still looking at the guy.

"How about you, hyung?" I asked.

"Just chocolate muffin and ice americano." He said without looking at me.

I sighed and pout before looking back at the guy who's smiling at me cutely. No wonder Minho hyung can't look away, this guy is literally handsome.

"One chocolate muffin, one slice of raspberry cheesecake and another two ice americano please." I said.

The guy nodded and added it to the list. He repeat the orders again when I nodded he started to total it and told us the amount we need to pay.

"It's on me." I get my wallet from my pocket but Minho quickly grab it and gave his credit card.

"Wait." I tried to get it back but Minho hyung just raise his arm with my wallet on his hand.

"Go on." Minho ordered him in sternly voice. Van narrowed his eyes on eyes but still nodded and do what he need to do.

I sighed and gave up. When Van gave him back his credit card, he returned my wallet too with his famous smirk. The guy just told us to wait on our table which we just nodded and obey.

"What is the purpose of your face?" Seungmin asked in english and translate it, obviously teasing me.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Did that handsome guy just flirt on you?" Felix asked, pointing the guy on the counter.

I frowned and looked into that direction and saw the guy was already looking at me. He smile and wink at me reason why I look away. "I guess?"

"You guess?" Seungmin scoffed.

"He really is." Changbin hyung affirm and smirk.

"You okay there, mate?" Chan hyung asked with a teasing smile on Minho hyung.

Minho hyung just rolled his eyes on him. For sure he was jealous. The way how long he look at him earlier made me jealous too.

"Wait when he asked you for your number or gave you his." Felix said and wiggle his eyebrows.

I just rolled my eyes playfully. From there we tease and talk each other with random topics. Mostly Chan hyung, Felix and I who talk a lot while the other just laugh with us.

"That's so embarrassing." I commented, still giggling as Felix was done telling his story when he went to cinema and got sleepy in the middle of the movie and when he woke up, he saw the man beside him who were almost have a sex with a girl but he got shocked and yell "what the fuck?".

"I know right. I didn't mean to yell, you know? I just got shock." Felix defending himself. "I think I need to wash my eyes using holy water." He said dramatically.

Then we laughed again.

"No wonder why you're friends with Hyunjin. You're so dramatic." Seungmin said.

"We are all friends with him, duh." Felix side eyed him. "Oh, I forgot you aren't friends. You're his boyfriend." Felix gasped.

"Woah, you're now boy–"

My words cutted as our orders came. The guy earlier was the one who served it, after serving he gave a piece of paper to me. I blink twice and look at him in confusion. He just smile and wink at me before he left our table.

"What was that?" Chan hyung asked.

"Obviously, someone got attracted to your brother." Seungmin answered him, can tell in his voice telling 'a matter of fact duh'.

"Oh my... he really did gave his number." Felix said excitedly.

I look at the paper in my hand where his number on it with and "text me cutie" with "Van, your future boyfriend" in the bottom. I sigh and just drop it on the table before grabbing my ice americano.

"It's Minho hyung's." Seungmin said.

I stopped sipping on the straw, "Huh?"

Then I noticed the ice americano that was supposed for me is on left side while in the right side... I quickly return it and cover my mouth.

"Are you that distracted to be that thirsty? You almost drunk half of it." Minho hyung said and drink on it.

I bit my cheek when I felt my blood running up to my cheeks and look away in so much embarrassment.

"D-did you just..." Felix open his mouth and eyes widely.

I blinked twice and  frowned at him while Changbin hyung, Seungmin and Chan hyung just gave me a grin. I looked at Minho hyung again who were now picking up his muffin.

"Did we just what?" I asked.

"I don't know, ask them." Minho hyung said before biting the muffin.

I look at the guys again who were still smirking and starting to eat too.

"Oh c'mon, are you that naive?" Felix asked me.

"Whaaat?" I whined.

"It was indirect kiss, Ji." Seungmin said.

My eyes got widen as I heard that. I bit my cheek again when I felt myself getting blush again. I pick up my ice americano (which is now the right one) and drink it.

"Minho hyung and his ways to innocent Jisung." Felix said smirking and shook his head.

"Shush, just eat it." I said and move his plate a little to his front, getting more shy.

My friends just giggle and eat . I ate mine too and then again another topic have opened so we talked while eating. But while we do, I can't help myself to keep on glancing on Minho hyung. Who wouldn't? If I had just confidence, I would literally stare at his beautiful face forever but damnit every time I met his gaze I (gay) panic.

After eating and rest a bit, we stood up to leave. I pick up my bag and about to leave but I saw the paper that Van had given me. I haven't any plan to text the guy but I think Minho hyung needing it so I pick it up too and went to the door.

"Bye, cutie." Van said and wave.

I smile at him and nod before following my friends outside.

"So you gonna text him?" Felix asked as I walk out.

I shrugged and went to Minho hyung.

"Hey, hyung." I said to get his attention as I match his walking pace.

He look at me and walk slowly, "Hmm?"

"Here." I whisper and gave him the paper that van had given.

"What?" He frowned.

"You'll needing it." I said and get his hand to put it which is easy. "Hey, guys." Calling the other guys infront of us.

They stopped walking and look at me in confusion.

"Gotta go to work, bye." I said and run off without waiting their reply.

Minho's:

My eyes didn't left Han who were running away from our opposite direction until he went gone in my vision.

"If I didn't know, I wouldn't ever thought you're brothers." I heard Changbin said to Chan hyung.

"Same." Said the two younger.

"I already told him to stop working him but he doesn't listen to me. Then I realized it is not just work for him, it's his escape too." Chan hyung said.

I was about to put the paper on my pocket when Felix grab my hand to see what it is. He gasped as he saw it.

"Are you that jealous to not allow him to text him?" He asked.

The other guys approached us.

"I didn't do that and I'm not jealous, Yongbok." I tsked. "He just gave it to me and I don't know why." I added.

"Ew, stop calling me that." Felix cringed said.

"He gave you the guy's number?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah." I reaffirmed.

"Why would Ji do that?" Felix asked.

"Knowing my brother, he had on his mind again." Chan hyung said.

"Like?" Felix asked.

"Minho hyung likes the guy on the counter." Seungmin answered.

I scowled.

"No wonder, you stared the guy for so long. You didn't even look at him when he asked you something." Changbin said.

I sighed and stroke my own hair using  my fingers. Oh, Han, did you think it was like that? I thought and shook my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.1K 21
[COMPLETED] Lee know is mafia's son. Future biggest mafia after his dad will retire. due to some problem he had to marry another mafia's son. Han is...
505K 10.5K 25
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS LIL SHT HAD 90K READS NOW OVER 300K??? WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING????? ⚠️ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story...
7.4K 240 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
8.3K 517 21
What's the mafia's secret? Everyone keeps talking about it. It's not a what. It's a who and that person is... ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨🔓୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶ A story where jisun...