Secrets | Minsung

By naffyworld

Just a cliche story, wherein a normal college student got the attention of the famous guy who were secretly p... More

Note
01 | Prince
02| Stubborn Quokka
03 | News
04 | Feeling Anxious
05 | Calm Place, Messy Feeling
06 | Cut
07 | Number
08 | Just Him
09 | The Night
10 | Comforting Night
11 | Work
12 | Home
13 | Mom
14 | New Him
15 | Mate
16 | Confusion
17 | Answers
19 | The Two
20 | The Spy
21 | New Mission
22 | Real Spy
23 | Missing
24 | Trapped
25 | War
26 | Wounds
27 | The nightmare
28 | Forgiveness
29 | Unexpected Visitor
Happy 3K!

18 | Pain and Touch

169 3 2
By naffyworld

Jisung's:

It's been two weeks when I talked to Minho. He keeps on avoiding me. He may cook dinner for me but I just eat it alone– that made me feel bad more. All he did was to take care of me even in a smallest way he know but I just...

All you know is to hurt people. You're a bad luck. Worthless. Unlovable. Useless. Pathetic. Stupid. Asshole.

My eyes opened when I felt something covered on my body and I saw a comforter on it. I looked up immediately who were holding it.

"I'm sorry." He said and was about to leave but I hold his hand.

"Minho hyung..."

I can't do this anymore.

"I-I..."

I may  just hurt him again. Stop it, Jisung. Stop it. No one will love me. I hurt them already. They won't forgive me. I'm a burden. All I did is upset Minho hyung and break him. You're horrible, Jisung. Genuinely terrible person. Don't try to fix it, you will just break him again.

"Han..." He sat beside of my legs and look into my eyes. "Breathe." He said.

I tried but I can't. My tears can't just stop and I can't breathe properly.

"Shh... can you takes some breath with me?" He said and start to breathe slowly with me. "That's right, Hannie. You're doing great." He complimented. "I'll just get your medicine–"

"No! Don't leave me!" I yelled.

He immediately hug me. "Shh... I won't leave you. Everything will be fine okay? That's right... Calm down and breath, hm?" He said on my ears and caressing my back.

He keeps on saying sweet and motivational words that helped me to calm down. After minutes, I calmed down so I let go of him and face him.

"I-I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Shh... It's okay." He said and gave me a sweet smile. "You should sleep now."

I shook my head. "For sure, I won't be able to sleep now."

"Hmm... Wanna watch anime with me?" He asked.

I frowned. "Don't you have class tomorrow morning?"

"You have either." He shrugged.

"Touché" I shook my head again.

I figured out his schedule during my stay here. Maybe, he too.

"Which anime?" I asked.

"I planned to watch Tower of God last night. Why not watch it now with you?" He told me.

"Okay!" I said and lay myself down again.

We're on the living room. I was actually watching random shows earlier before I closed my eyes and space out, but the TV was now off. Maybe he thought I was sleeping so he turn it off earlier.

He turned it on again and set the anime series on before he sat beside me. He was on the floor while I'm lying on couch.

"Hyung..."

He hummed, still facing the TV.

"Can I touch your hair?" I asked.

I don't know what's into me right now. I find his hair fluffy and my hands really want to touch it.

"Hmm." He nodded and so I did.

I just keep on playing his hair while watching TV– well, more on times watching his hair contact with my fingers. Its so smooth and fluffy. When did the last time I got to touch it? Yeah, right. Before I left them.

how could you touch him after leaving and hurting him? You're so terrible person, Jisung. So weak who is a crybaby. You don't deserve touching him.

"I'm sorry, hyung." I whispered.

When I didn't get a response from him, I sit up.

"I gotta go." I said and left the couch without waiting his response.

I went to the bedroom and get my own jacket before going out the dorm.

-

Gun shots were fired with shells following along. One hit after another, I shot all the target before it change for another board again.

I turned the gun into my left side when I felt a presence approaching me.

"I SAID NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE TRAINING ROOM!" I angrily said and look that bastard who disturb me.

My blood boils more when I saw who is it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in stern voice and rolled my eyes before I shot again another target.

As the last target board went broke, I put down the gun and remove the headphone on my ears.

"I heard you came home so I immediately come to see you, son." He said.

I rolled my eyes when I hear that and scoffed. "Really huh?"

He didn't respond and look at the target boards I broke earlier.

"I see you get better and better than before." He commented. "I wonder what else you can do than being all rounder in RM." He added.

Break people I love's heart. I responded in my mind but didn't speak. I just observe and wait to what he will say next.

"Keep it up so you can beat everyone." He said in stern voice.

I rolled my eyes again and sighed.

I shouldn't come back here.

"I'm going." I said and pick up my jacket on the table before walking away.

"Remember you only have four targets more." He said that made me stop on the door. "Defeat them and that Bang then you can have her back." He added.

I faced him and stared him blankly. "Why do you hate him?"

"Well, his father did something horrible to me." He said.

"Doesn't make sense."

"He's making me remember it every damn time I see him." He clarified.

My breathe hitch. That's it? That's his reason?

My blood boiled and my hands into fists. I ran into him and hit him on the cheeks that made his eyeglasses fall into the ground. I heard the door opened and some foot steps running into us. The men held me but I was quick to break their hands and kick them. When I heard the sounds of click of gun, I immediately pulled one of the men and kick him to my father who was about to shot me that made them fall both. I run and get the gun on the ground fell with them and point to him. Then I felt something on the back of my head.

"Drop the gun." I heard the right man of my father's voice, Taehyun.

"Go on, kill me so I can bring this asshole with me." I said.

My father laughed as if there's really funny.

"May I remind that your mother is still in my hands. We can bring her along with us." He said and shrugged. "We're happy and perfect family, aren't we?" He told his men that still pointing their gun on me.

I gulped.

"Oh c'mon, son. It may sound nonsense but–"

"It's still nonsense!" I yelled. "You put us through these just because he just remind you what his father did? Totally nonsense! Do you know how many people I lost? Do you know how my life miserable when I came here? Then you... YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT NONSENSE REASON WHY AM I DOING THESE SHITS. FUCK YOU!" I shot one of his men on the left side.

Taehyun and other man held my arms quickly and made me kneel in front of my father.

"It was his father's fault. Why would he pay on something he didn't do? Why would we dwell on something we don't even know exist? Why? TELL ME!"

"Because you're my child and he's Bang's child! That's how it works." He said calmly.

"No, that's not–"

"Stop it!" He said and point a gun on me after another man gave him. "Your letting your emotions control you again! Let me remind you that you're not allowed to question my decisions if you don't want to–"

"Go on, kill me!"

I'm pathetic and useless. I deserve to die!

"kill your mother by my men." he continues.

My mom...

"Jisungie, Chris..." She look at me then to Chan hyung. "Promise me, you'll take care each other huh?" She lightly squeeze my hand again while Chan hyung's hand was on the top.

My tears drop when I remember the promise she asked us.

I'm sorry, mom. I really am. I think I can't do what you asked me to promise...

"I know what it feels, if you loss people you love then I am too. That's why we are here. Not just because of the reason– that you were saying nonsense –we are here because we lost a lot too and it was all because of them." He clarified that made me dumbfounded.

That night my father beat me and shot me on the stomach and let his men beat me more before they left. I just cry and cry not because of physical pain but mentally and emotionally break down. After that, I walk back to the dorm with wounds and bruise.

Thankfully the window wasn't lock so I quickly opened it and enter. I hissed when I bend down and had pressed by my own skin. I fell on the ground as I enter that made me squint.

I just hope I didn't wake him up.

"You're back." Said by the voice that I hope I didn't wake up, as the light turned on.

I sighed and help myself to sit. I hissed again in pain. I heard foot steps approaching me. I look at him and he kneel to match me. He didn't look into my eyes but into my bruises on my face down to my body. He opened my jacket carefully and noticed my wound on the stomach.

Then again, I saw worries and sadness on his eyes while looking at it that made my heart felt prickle. He didn't say anything and carried me into bridal style.  He lied me down on the bed and removed my shoes before he went to the bathroom. After minutes, he came back with small basin with small towel in it and emergency kit on his another hand and put on the nightstand.

He help me again to sit up. "Can I?" He asked, holding my jacket. I nodded and he remove it carefully.

"Can I?" He asked again, this time he was holding the end of my shirt.

I gulped and nodded, just like the jacket he removed it carefully. He moves very wary, as if he was afraid to break a glass. He starts to clean it with wet towel. I bit my lower lip to stop myself groan or hiss in pain.

"You act like you really change but as I see right now, you're still the Han Jisung we knew. Still reckless and clumsy." He said while cleaning my wound.

That made me stop and thought, Maybe... I still am that Jisung.

A/N: Hey guys, how are y'all? I just found out that there were reading this haha. I hope to know what are your thoughts about this^^ let's gaur interact with me :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.4K 64
Changbin is in a gang named X6.He is ruthless and does not care for anyone other than his five other members.What happens when he cross paths with fe...
78.3K 3.2K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
3.5K 311 12
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚢!" 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚎...
504K 10.5K 25
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS LIL SHT HAD 90K READS NOW OVER 300K??? WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING????? ⚠️ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story...