Secrets | Minsung

By naffyworld

Just a cliche story, wherein a normal college student got the attention of the famous guy who were secretly p... More

Note
01 | Prince
02| Stubborn Quokka
03 | News
04 | Feeling Anxious
05 | Calm Place, Messy Feeling
06 | Cut
07 | Number
08 | Just Him
09 | The Night
10 | Comforting Night
11 | Work
12 | Home
13 | Mom
15 | Mate
16 | Confusion
17 | Answers
18 | Pain and Touch
19 | The Two
20 | The Spy
21 | New Mission
22 | Real Spy
23 | Missing
24 | Trapped
25 | War
26 | Wounds
27 | The nightmare
28 | Forgiveness
29 | Unexpected Visitor
Happy 3K!

14 | New Him

172 9 0
By naffyworld

3rd's:

Early in the morning, Jisung was walking in the lobby. Everyone in there looking at him at awe as if they saw a prince walking passing them. Most of them were wondering if he was a new student or a transferree from other school.

He just ignore them and continued walking if it was the past Jisung, he would freak out or feel anxious when he got attention from this people but he isn't that Jisung anymore. He's more mascular compared to his small body before. A softy and a ball of sunshine were now gone too as if he wasn't that person before. As if they were just coincidence to have same name and face.

"J-Jisung? Oh my! Jisung!" A freckle boy ran into him and hug him tight. "Oh my gosh! How dare you to just disappear like that huh?" He pout at him as he let go from the hug that didn't received back, obviously upset to his bestfriend.

"But seriously, you became more..." He looked at him head to toe then vice versa. "...wow. Did you just disappeared to work out? Wait. Is this part of plan making my cousin whip for you more? OMG, Ji. You're so amazing! BUT, why you didn't contact me?!"

Jisung just looked at him expressionless while the boy rambling infront of him.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"W-what?" Felix asked, shocked by the latter's action.

He gazed into his watch before talking again.

"I have some class to catch up." Jisung said and left the boy dumbfounded.

"Is that Jisung, Lix?" Hyunjin asked.

"Isn't obvious?" Seungmin rolled his eyes on his boyfriend and looked back to Felix. "What happened? We saw that but why did he act like..." He said like he wasn't sure what exact word to say.

Felix bit his lower lips to suppress his sobs. He didn't expect his bestfriend to be like this. He was expecting opposite one actually even he know he had been through hell after his mom had gone.

"Lix..." Hyunjin called and hugged him then Seungmin follows.

They didn't know what happened after year but they were sure that something is wrong about their friend, Jisung.

-

"So you were saying, you saw Jisung earlier?" Changbin clarified.

Felix nodded, still sad about what happened earlier.

"Do you think... he's still having a hard time?" Hyunjin asked his friends.

"You okay, Hyung?" Jeongin asked Chan who was besides him when he noticed the latter had been quite the whole time.

"Hm" Chan nodded and fed himself.

Jeongin and the other boys look at Chan worriedly. They all know, in all of them Chan was the affected more. He both lost two important people in his life and now one of them came back but still didn't reach him until now.

"I'm going." Minho stood up and left them.

"Hey, where you going?" Changbin asked.

He didn't answer and just walk to exit door of the cafeteria. Everyone watched him worriedly, especially Chan. Chan knew about the status between Minho and Jisung. Minho accidentally spilled it months ago when they were drunk. He may be hurt too but he was worried to his friend too.

Minho is kind of person who had weird personality, who likes teasing people or just silent all the time– depends on his mood. Other than that, the boy was having difficulty to open up his feelings. He just like to comfort his friends but didn't like to be comforted. That's why when he feel something, he just left and comeback if he's already cool. That's what Chan observe from him, that's why he's worried.

"I wanna see him." Chan said to his friends. "I wanna to talk to him." He told them.

"Need help finding him?" Seungmin offer.

"I'll appreciate it a lot." He smile at him.

Seungmin just nodded and get his laptop on his bag before start working.

The others didn't say anything and just continue to eat there food while waiting. Seungmin doesn't like disturbing him while working so they let him be.

After minutes, Seungmin finished his work. He turned his laptop to face Chan where Jisung's class schedule were presented.

"Wow, we have same class with him tomorrow." Felix said.

"I have a important meeting tomorrow." Chan said. "How about his dorm number? For sure, he requested for another dorm"

"Well, we can't go there." Seungmin said. "How about we wait for him on the entrance of the dorm building?" He suggested.

"Good idea but why can't we go there?" Chan asked.

"Just because." Seungmin said to drop the topic.

They just nodded to him and didn't question more.

Sixteen o'clock came, just like the plan, they waited for Jisung for a half hour now. Everyone was present except Minho– even though he was informed in their group chat but the boy refused to come that made Chan worry more.

"He's coming." Hyunjin informed them.

Chan didn't wait and approach his brother immediately.

"Ji–" Chan didn't finish what to say when Jisung just ignore him and entered the building.

"He's acting like a dick." Changbin commented.

"Sure, he is." Jeongin agreed in a sad tone.

"Something wasn't right. Investigate this kids." Chan said and point Seungmin and Hyunjin. "I'll just follow him." He said and left them.

"Will Channie hyung be alright?" Jeongin asked the other boys while looking at Chan who were running after his brother.

"I'm... not sure, Innie." Felix mumble.

"Well, let just hope Jisung won't hurt him." Changbin said to them.

The group just nodded in agreement. All of them know that Chan may be look so tough and scary but he was too soft inside– especially to Jeongin and his brother, Jisung. So they're hoping that everything will be fine there.

Meanwhile Chan ran into Jisung and hold his wrist to stop ignoring him.

"What?" Jisung asked, still expressionless.

"I know you were still broken and upset about mom's–"

"Just leave me alone, Chan." Jisung cutted his words and removed Chan's hand on his wrist. None of it he want to hear so it was better to just Chan leave him alone.

"Ji..." Called him with worries in his eyes, not minding that Jisung dropped his honorifics towards him. "I'm still your brother, you can talk to me." He softly added.

Jisung just blew a heavy breath and walk away.

"Ji!" Chan called.

He stopped and looked at him, frowning obviously annoyed.

"Ji, please–"

"Can you please leave me alone? Stop following me and stop calling me Ji! You guys are annoying." He said to him harshly. "I don't need somebody. I just want to be alone. So fuck off!"

He left Chan there, who were hurt watching him walk away.

He was panting as he closed the door when he reached his dorm. He didn't even run but he felt so nervous that made him feels like he ran miles. He closed his eyes and massage his forehead gently. This day was too much for him. He sighed and removed his shoes, changing to slipper before entering.

"I didn't know that your this stupid to plan something."

Jisung looked at the couch where the voice came from. He noticed the gorgeous boy with black hair who were sitting there comfortably.

"What are you saying?" Jisung asked and look around to find something suspicious.

The guy looked at him blankly. "Don't worry, I already checked the area. We're safe to talk here."

"What are you saying?" He asked again, frowning.

"Oh really, J.One?" The guy scoffed.

Jisung look at the guy shock but immediately change to blank again that didn't miss the gorgeous guy's eyes.

"So what are you doing here, Lee Know?" He asked, still standing beside of the couch.

There's no need to lie, they were both good at everything when it comes to mafia things so it wasn't a surprise if this guy already knew that he's here.

"Well, this is where I lived." The guy named Lee Know responded.

"What?" He looked the bed beside his. "You mean..."

"Yes, I'm your roommate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 11.1K 38
"I already told you that I'm not the person you mean" "Look, I won't believe what you say" When Han Jisung was accidentally kidnapped by a mafia gang...
3.5K 311 12
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚢!" 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚎...
246K 10.3K 51
A mafia au where Minho hides a ceo, Han Jisung from the mafia. ~~~ "We won't be able to see each other again after this, not for awhile at least. You...
7.4K 240 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...