Secrets | Minsung

By naffyworld

Just a cliche story, wherein a normal college student got the attention of the famous guy who were secretly p... More

Note
01 | Prince
03 | News
04 | Feeling Anxious
05 | Calm Place, Messy Feeling
06 | Cut
07 | Number
08 | Just Him
09 | The Night
10 | Comforting Night
11 | Work
12 | Home
13 | Mom
14 | New Him
15 | Mate
16 | Confusion
17 | Answers
18 | Pain and Touch
19 | The Two
20 | The Spy
21 | New Mission
22 | Real Spy
23 | Missing
24 | Trapped
25 | War
26 | Wounds
27 | The nightmare
28 | Forgiveness
29 | Unexpected Visitor
Happy 3K!

02| Stubborn Quokka

396 17 2
By naffyworld

Jisung's:

"Oh my goodness! Ji!" I heard Seungmin's voice running to us. "I'm sorry, Jisung is too drunk. He doesn't know what he's doing. Again, sorry." Seungmin said to him then told me to come to him, "... we're going home."

He was about to hold me but I look back and wrapped my arms on the guy's neck.

"Noooo" I whined. "I still haven't know his name."

"Ji..." Seungmin called me again like he wasn't unsure on his tone but unsure of what? Errr... who cares? I want to know name of this gorgeous man!

"You still not answering me, Mr. Gorgeous." I said while pouting and starring to his face.

"Too many to answer, what should I answer first?" He asked and still haven't change his blank expression.

"Woah, you have a nice voice too." He just giggled.

"I wonder if..." I look at his red lips. "if that taste nice too."

He look at mine too but a seconds later, "I'll drive you home." He said and averted his eyes to Seungmin that made me pout more.

I want his attention on me– only to me!

"No, I don't want to!"

"Ji!" Seungmin called me again like he was embarrassed but who cares?

"I don't want to go home!" I protested. "We're not going home!" I added and grip on him more.

"Ji–" Seungmin stopped as I felt Mr. Gorgeous lift his one hand.

He look at me, eyes to eyes. I felt like I was gonna melt on the spot because of that. Good thing he was holding me on my waist.

"Han," he called. "Let's go home, hmm?"

I blink twice, "Y-you know me?"

He just nodded that makes me happy that time but I pouted again, "B-but i don't know yours, why is that?" I look at him into his eyes again. "It sooo unfair not to know you, y'know? You're so gorgeous."

He pouted to not to smile and look away.

"Oh, gosh. Just smile, you– argh. You look so gorgeous and that's what makes me mad right now."

"Why is that?" He frowned.

"You looks so gorgeous and I can't say anything but gorgeous." I looked down to his chest and back to his face.

He hold my chin and stare at each other eyes. He said something that I didn't understand but I don't give a damn anymore, I feel so sleepy so I move my arms from his neck to his under arms to hug him. I even rest my head to his chest to be more comfortable.

"C'mon, I'll drive you." I heard him said and went all black.

The Gorgeous Guy's:

As we reach their home, Seungmin opened the front door for us. Unlike Seungmin he carries the frekle boy by bridal style while Jisung was like a koala who is hugging my neck and even his legs were locked on my waistband. I just held him on the back to support so he won't fall and not to be uncomfortable by the sudden touch.

"The last door on the left side was Jisung's." Seungmin instructed.

I just nodded and walk into the direction given. I opened the door using my one hand as we reached the room. I approached to the bed and let him to rest on it but the latter didn't let go of me.

"Han," I called in a low voice.

He just hummed as response.

"Let go of me, you need to rest."

"You smell nice." Jisung said and ignore what I have said.

I just hummed and try to get out from the his grip but he just tighten it more when I do so I gave up. I'll just wait to let this little drunk guy to fall asleep. Tsk, such a stubborn.

"You know..."

"Yeah, I know." I sarcastically said.

"I hope Lee know too." Jisung said with a pout.

I can't see it but I knows he's now pouting again. Cute.

"Know what?" he asked.

"Oh, I thought you know?" Jisung said like he didn't get the sarcastic tone earlier.

"What is it?"

"I had a crush on Lee."

"Which Lee?"

There are a lot of Lee here and basically in our circle, we had Felix and me. I knows it's not my business but I... don't know I just want to know.

He went silent for seconds.

"You can just —"

"It's Lee...

Minho."

I went froze. It was like my brain wasn't processing his words well and it keep on repeating on my mind again and again for minute.

"Hey," He tapped me. "You alright?"

I gulped and nod.

"So, I was saying you look like him. Ugh, I just wish you were him—" He slapped his mouth. "I mean no! For sure, it would be embarrassing."

"Why?" My mouth just slipped without thinking.

"What 'why'? Minho is seems perfect. He's like a prince in every royal love stories. So talking to him like this— like in this state, gosh, i would never."

I can't help but smirk. If you knew...

"C'mon, let me go. I'll find you something comfortable to wear so you can rest, hmm?"

"Would you cuddle me after?" he asked in a cute sound. "You're so warm and i love it so can i? can i?"

I chuckled and nod, "Sure, sure."

"Yey!" He said like a little child before letting me go which I regret right away for not feeling the warm.

But I need him to be comfortable before he asleep so what I did what i need to do. I opened his closet and find him something comfortable to wear. I was going to choose a tee shirt and sweat pants but i saw a pair of pajama where it has a cute quokka heads as design. It looks like him.

I got it and hand it to him. I was going to help him to stand up to change on the bathroom but he refused.

"You're gonna escape me so, no!" He said as he thought i would leave if he go to the bathroom.

Here's the stubborn quokka– again. I just shook my head.

"I'll just change here—"

"Han!" I stopped him as he held the tip of his shirt.

He ignore me and push me which I fell on the floor and he start to do his thing. The heck. I just closed my eyes to not see anything.

After minutes, I felt that he moved a little from where he sat.

"Come onnnn, cuddle meee." He whined.

I opened my eyes and saw him already done wearing his pajama and laying on his back on his bed. he opened his arms wide asking for cuddles. I just shook my head and stood up. I put my wallent and phone first on his nightstand near his bed before I went to him and give what he want.

"Good night, Mr. Gorgeous." He said as we cuddle.

I just hummed as response and closed my eyes. Little did I know I fell asleep with him.

-

I woke up when I heard my phone rang. I took my phone from the side and see who was it and it was Chan. I just put it on silent mode and let it be. I looked at the window, its still dark outside. I looked at him, his head is on my chest and still sleeping. For some reason, my gaze went to his lips where is pouting while snoring silently. I can't stop myself but smile. Cute.

Just a minute, I snapped. Stop staring, you need to leave.

So, I did. To be honest, it wasn't easy because everytime I moved he'll groan or tighten his grip on me but then after a couple minutes I still manage get out. I took my wallet and
phone and went out from his room.

As I reach their living room, I saw Seungmin getting out from the kitchen.

"I calculated it correctly." He said smiling.

I frowned. What is he talking about?

"Ah, I have a thought earlier that Jisung won't let you go home so I set an alarm so that I can see you leave with complete arms and legs." he said and chuckle.

I just smirked and nodded, "I'm leaving, lock the door."

"Okay, thanks, minho-hyung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 12.1K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...
3.5K 311 12
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚢!" 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚎...
317K 11.1K 38
"I already told you that I'm not the person you mean" "Look, I won't believe what you say" When Han Jisung was accidentally kidnapped by a mafia gang...
78.3K 1.7K 22
"Why are there so many of you? Is this a gangbang or some shit?!" Han Jisung is a average college school boy until one day he gets asked to join a g...