šŒš˜ š‹š€š’š“.

By Kinomya

"šš„š„š… š˜Žš˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜±š˜¢š˜“š˜“š˜¦š˜„ š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¢š˜®š˜¦-š˜£š˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜›-š˜šš˜©š˜Ŗš˜³š˜µš˜“. š˜ˆš˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜£... More

šŸŽšŸŽ.
šŸ.
šŸ.
šŸ‘.
šŸ’.
šŸ“.
šŸ”.
šŸ•.
šŸ–.
šŸ—.
šŸšŸŽ.
šŸšŸ.
šŸšŸ.
13.
14

15

855 44 17
By Kinomya

Zyair White
Orlando, Florida

$$$$$

"Mhm." Zyair nodded at Nahde as she spoke. "But i don't want her to feel like i'm being fake or messy, you know?"

"Mhm."

"You gon keep saying mhm or you actually listening to me?"

He smiled down at her as she held a pouted expression on her face "I'm listening."

Zyair was at Nahdes house since her roommate was out with her boyfriend. Nahde was venting to him but Zyair was slightly agitated. It's been about a month since him and Nahde started talking and she completely broke him out of habits he wasn't aware he was doing.

Zyair constantly woke up to smoke so he could keep himself calm throughout the day but once Nahde spent the night she stopped him from doing so. He was frustrated and couldn't go back to sleep or get his day started.

Nahde came over a week straight since that night to help him withdraw from the horrible habit. Zyair still smoke of course, but only towards the end of the day. Nahde made sure of it.

However, he felt like she was overstepping by trying to make him stop taking percs. He didn't tell her about him doing it of course, but it was kind of obvious to Nahde.

Zyair took pills whenever he felt like it, he didn't see a problem with it but Nahde did. She seen him as an addict but didn't want to tell him that.

Zyair didn't like how she made him uncomfortable about his situation at times but was still kinda glad somebody cared for him.

Zyair looked down at his phone to check the time then got up. "I gotta go though, i forgot i had plans." He said before leaning down to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Where you going? and plans with who?" She asked looking up at him through her lashes. Zyair leaned down and pecked her lips.

Nahde softly smiled. It was the first time they kissed and he did it so unexpectedly.

"You beautiful, Nahde." He honestly loved complimenting her. To him, she was the prettiest girl he'd ever met.

She smiled and looked away from him. "Thank you."

"I'm going to Kyia house and plans with E3 nem."

"Oh, you gon come back after?"

"yea." Zyair pulled up his pants and walked towards her room door.

"Alright." Nahde said walking behind him so she could lock up.

Zyair walked down stairs and instantly went out the front door. He was supposed to leave an hour ago but he knew how sad she got whenever he left. Zyair was the clingy type so he spent most of his time with her, he only seen E3 and fat once since he started talking to Nahde. He hadn't seen Kyia or Kimora at all.

He loved spending time with Nahde, He just hated he had to think about something before doing it, since he barely smoked anymore he was always agitated, so to prevent himself from yelling or getting mad at Nahde.. he took his time when doing or saying certain things.

When Zyair got to Kyia's house he walked into the living room and dapped up E3 and then Fat.

"You don't see us?" Zyair turned to Kyia and Kimora as they mugged him. To the side of them was Imani, she was sleeping with a furry blanket wrapped around her.

He walked up to them and gave them both a side hug. He walked back over to Fat and took the blunt out of his hand before taking a seat on the couch. "Wassam"

"Yo"

"Wassa with it."

Zyair took a pull from the blunt before giving it back to Fat.

Zyair then grabbed his phone and started scrolling on instagram. He had told Nahde that he had plans with them but in all honesty, he needed a break from her. She was constantly trying to make sure he didn't smoke for breakfast or pop percs for dinner and it made him frustrated.

Yes, he was already trying to stop but he knew what he could and couldn't handle.. she didn't know what it was like having such an urge to fall back into usual habits. She wanted him to stop within a week or two but he just couldn't.

He felt like she seen him as a junkie, which she did, he just didn't know that.

"I seen whatchu macallit at the gas station the other day." E3 spoke up, breaking the silence in the room.

Zyair looked up from his phone with raised eyebrows, assuming E3 was talking to him. "Who dat?"

"Ka'lani"

"Yea? what she doing round this way? Ian see her in years." Zyair smiled thinking back on childhood memories.

Kyia furrowed her eyebrows but kept minding her business and scrolling on her phone. Her and E3 ran into Ka'lani a month ago so it was weird that he said he seen her the other day.

Fat handed the blunt to Zyair before standing up stretching and then heading upstairs. Zyair assumed he was just going to sleep off his high.

Zyair handed it to E3.

E3 chuckled. "What youn smoke no more?"

"I'm tryna quit, Nahde be onna nigga head bout the shit."

"Nahde?" E3, Kimora and Kyia questioned in unison.

"This dame i'm talking to."

Kyia and Kimora looked at eachother before going back on the phones and E3 hummed in response, it wasn't his business so he didn't ask any other questions.

Imani shifted a little before completely waking up from her nap, catching Zyairs attention in the process. He knew he wasn't supposed to look at her in this way but every time he looked at her, he thought back to when his dick was in her mouth.

He remembered her looking up at him as she tried her best to take him in her mouth.

Imani looked up and caught a glance of Zyair before rolling her eyes and touching on things around her to find her phone.

Zyair didn't show it but if it was just him and her in the room he'd mug her. He didn't think they stopped talking on bad terms he honestly thought they were cool.

Imani on the other hand wanted to get away from him. He was barely around anymore and she was grateful for it. She wanted it to stay that way. and she prayed that today of all days, he would leave her alone.

Zyair noticed Imani was sitting to the side of the girls but it kind of looked like Kyia and Kimora separated themselves. He assumed they had gotten into an argument before he came so he minded his business. He wasn't the type to get into female drama.

Imani then got up and went upstairs as well. Zyair furrowed his eyebrows but kept his thoughts to himself.

"Lemme see dat" Zyair held out two fingers towards the blunt that was almost a roach E3 was smoking.

E3 eyed him before handing it to him.

"You know Nahde gon be on ya ass bout that shit." He chuckled.

"Get back." Zyair laughed a bit before taking a pull from the blunt.

He needed it bad. He wasn't feening but when you've done something for so long, it's kind of hard to just abruptly stop. If he wanted to smoke he would, he just tried to stop because of Nahde.

"Whatchu so quiet fa?" E3 spoke looking at Kyia.

Kyia shrugged in response, she honestly just didn't want to be bothered and what E3 said earlier also rubbed her the wrong way.

"C'mere."

Zyair looked to where Fat previously sat and moved in the spot. He didn't want to be next to them when they did whatever the fuck it was E3 was planning on doing.

"Why?"

E3 only looked at her in response before finishing the roach him and Zyair shared.

Kyia looked over at Kimora and she shook her head not looking up from her phone, still Kyia ignored her. She hesitantly got up and walked over to E3, sitting on his lap.

E3 looked at her as she looked straight ahead trying to avoid eye contact.

E3 wrapped his hand around her throat before getting up and turning around so now she was on the couch and he was hovering above her.

"Fuck the attitude was fa? Na you tryna act scared. Nah, keep that same energy from befo."

Kyia stayed silent as she tried to avoid eye contact.

"I'm talking to myself na, hm?"

"Why you said you seen that girl the other day if we ran into her a month ago?"

E3 looked up at Zyair who was already looking at him before looking back at Kyia.

E3 unwrapped his hand and took a seat next to Kyia. "I had ran into her again."

Zyair looked at Kimora who was listening hard to the conversation. He got up and made his way upstairs because he didn't feel like hearing nobody argue.

He walked into the guest room seeing Fat laid out in the middle of the bed sleep, he closed the door back before heading to Kyias room instead.

Opening the door he seen imani with soft red eyes. He furrowed his brows once they made eye contact and left out the room.

He was about to leave before feeling a bit guilty about leaving Imani after seeing she was visibly upset.

He made his way back into the room seeing more tears then before appear.

"You good?" Zyair knew she wasn't good but it was the only thing he could think of to ask. He wasn't good at comforting people, he honestly felt he should've just left her alone like he was going to do in the first place.

Imani looked at him sideways before looking back straight forward. Zyair knew it was a stupid question to ask but at least he was trying.

"My fault, but what happened?" He said walking towards her. She sat still on the bed as he stood in front of her, looking down at her.

Imani looked down at her hands crying even harder than before, she was embarrassed that Zyair was seeing her like this. She wished he would just leave her alone.

When she didn't respond, Zyair wiped her tears with his hands. Her eyes were becoming puffy and the tip of her nose was red.

He sighed before grabbing her face with his hands. "Tell me what's wrong so I can fix it, mama."

She kept crying with her tears falling onto Zyairs hands in the process.

"Imma fix it, I promise. You gotta let me know what happened first baby."

"Nothing happened, Todays my brothers birthday and I miss him so much, I haven't seen him in years. I don't know if he's dead or alive and I hate that I have to remind myself that he probably is alive even though there has been no signs."

"And if he is still alive, why hasn't he came to see me? does he hate me because of what my momma did?"

"I believe he still alive, him being dead shouldn't even be a possibility floating in your mind and he don't hate you. What ever happened between him and yo momma that's between them. You gon see yo brother again, i promise. Imma find em for you, ight? Ion wanna see you crying no more, that shit hurting me, ma."

Imani nodded and sniffed as Zyair pulled her into a hug. "And that day you came over I-"

Zyair cut her off. "Nah, we ain't gon talk about that right now. I apologize for dismissing the conversation that day. We'a talk about that another day though, righ na, you gotta stop crying." Zyair paused "Next time don't be sitting in no room crying by yo self, let me know what happened and I promise Imma be there for you everytime, mani."

Imani nodded and stayed laying her head on his chest. She didn't want him bothering her today but she was glad he did. In just under 5 minutes he managed to make her day better.

$$$$$.

don't be mad at me yall! i've been having writers block bad. Updates coming soon!

love yall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 201 11
"š—šš—¶š—暝—¹ š—œ'š—ŗ š—¼š—» š—ŗš˜† š—øš—»š—²š—²š˜€ š—œ š—½š—暝—¼š—ŗš—¶š˜€š—² š—œ'š—¹š—¹ š—Æš—² š—“š—¼š—¼š—± š—”š—»š—± š—œ š˜„š—¶š—¹š—¹ š—»š—²š˜ƒš—²š—æ š—±š—¼ š—¶š˜ š—®š—“š—®š—¶š—» š—¢š—» š—ŗš˜† š—øš—»š—²š—²ļæ½...
227K 5.4K 32
šˆšŸ šˆ š¬ššš² š²šØš® š„šØšØš¤ šŸš®šœš¤ššš›š„šž, š”šØš° š°šØš®š„š š²šØš® š«šžšššœš­? š’š­ššš«š¢š§ ššš­ š²šØš®, šššš²šš«šžššš¦š¢š§ š›šØš®š­ š”š¢š­ļæ½...
216K 6.1K 49
~š˜¾š™š™–š™£š™œš™š š™›š™¤š™§ š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™©š™©š™šš™§ š™¤š™§ š™˜š™¤š™£š™©š™žš™£š™Ŗš™¤š™Ŗš™Ø š™žš™¢š™„š™§š™¤š™«š™šš™¢š™šš™£š™©
545K 27.7K 26
"š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™²šš„ššƒ š™“š™°šš‚š™“šš‚ ššƒš™·š™“ š™æš™°š™øš™½ š™¹šš„šš‚ššƒ š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™±š™øššƒ." *šš‚š™·š™¾ššššƒ šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ* š™³š™“š™²š™“š™¼š™±š™“šš šŸøšŸ¶šŸøšŸ¶