His Sunshine, His Midnight Ra...

By Myfictionpedia

Where love changes everything, two best friends fall in love with two brothers, many family dramas are yet to... More

His Sunshine, His Midnight Rain
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10

INTRODUCTION

214 15 0
By Myfictionpedia

• MAIN LEADS

Ayaan Thakur

A cold CEO who doesn't really show emotions until it's his family. He lived with his father after the divorce of his parents in India and has a brother and step-sister. His younger brother and step-sibling live in Germany with his mother. He moved to Germany after his undergraduate studies from India and started his father's new branch there after completing his MBA. He doesn't like the thought of his parents' divorce and prefers his father over his mother.

Naina Deshmukh

A wedding planner company ceo, loves her job more then anything is very dedicated to her work. Brave and funny lives away from family due to her work family is kinda strict. Has a best friend, She is a scary cat too sometimes if she does mistake. Has a male dog named Bruno. Became serious when it comes to work.

Adivk Fredrick Roy

A football player, plays for a club in Germany. Always surrounded by girls not a commitment guy. Loves his mother, big brother and step sister. Doesn't really like his father. Has ptsd issue. Lives with his mother in Germany. Always gets into fights and becomes a scandal. Drinks a lot when he gets stressed. Owns a female dog named Pluto.

Sejal Hooda

Owns a library and cafe in Mumbai a busy one, Loves coffee, Have an idea of expending her library and cafe. Is afraid of getting in relationship and commitment of marriage due to her past. Have a best friend. Not a very calm person, always ready to fight. Can understand a person's personality soon.

Joanna Keller

Daughter of Alexander Keller and nyonika Roy 5 years old very cute girl loves her both had brother but very possessive of adivk.

Prakash Thakur

Father of ayana and adivk, got divorced by nyonika when Arayan was 12 and adivk at 10. Own a industrial company. Prakash got custody of Aryan.

Nyonika Roy

Ex wife to prakash thakur and present girlfriend/wife to Alexander Keller, mother to Ayaan, Adivk and Joanna. Director to a big hospital.

Alexander Keller

Boyfriend/husband to nyonika, father of Joanna. the owner of a football team which is playing against his step son, Adivk's team.

Do you like the cast? An amazing and dramatic family drama is about to begin, be ready. the first chapter will be updated very soon.

As said it's a collaboration by me and Quailquest the first half will be written by me and the last half by her so do follow her for the updates.

Go check the reels tooo in our Instagram account!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 7.1K 27
" To all girls , who got betrayed by their lover And get's married to a stranger by their family." Start : 10 April 2024 Ends :
279K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
14.3K 760 36
When two best friends get married with two brothers. it's my first time writing a story it can contain grammatical mistakesπŸ’€
725K 31.7K 41
β™•οΈŽπ‚π¨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β™•οΈŽ