Yo Kai Watch X reader One sho...

By MYB-122804

Hey guys MYB-1228 here and anyways I'm planning on doing this again for fun and it's gonna take me a while to... More

Introduction
Fanarts I made
Isabel X Human! Monokuma (Crossover)
Komasan and Komajiro X Reader (Platonic)

Rules before we start

91 2 19
By MYB-122804

Hey guys MYB-1228 here and anyways here are some rules and things you need to know before we start:

1.) You can drop your requests in the comments and give me a short storyline for your request and I'll do the best I can for the rest.

2.) NO lemons or Smut and NO angst.

3.) Some of your requests take time because I might be busy.

4.) No foul language please.

5.) I might include OC x reader here as well as crossovers in this oneshot book too so yeah.

6.) Have Fun.

Well that's all about it and I hope you guys liked this. This is MYB-1228 Over and Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.8K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...