๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง || Bobby B...

Por katieglover181

In which... Priscilla Duncan is chased by the boy she was best friends with in the past, causing her to rekin... Mรกs

๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐
Prologue
Chapter 1. Always on My Mind
Chapter 2. Cruel Summer
Chapter 3. 'Til A Tear Becomes a Rose
Chapter 4. Getting to Know You
Chapter 5. An Invitation
Chapter 6. Reunions
Chapter 7. Feel the Night
Chapter 8. Waiting for a Girl Like You
Chapter 9. Halloween
Chapter 10. Love Me Tender
Chapter 12. Something in Red
Chapter 13. Young Hearts
Chapter 14. All Valley Karate Tournament
Chapter 15. All Valley Karate Tournament Final Part
Chapter 16. Old Time Christmas
Chapter 17. Happy New Year
Chapter 18. Head Over Heels
Chapter 19. Crazy For You
Chapter 20. Golden Ring
Chapter 21. Prom 1985
Chapter 22. Happy Birthday, Priscilla Duncan
Chapter 23. The Vows Go Unbroken
Chapter 24. Happy News and a New Home
Chapter 25. Little Green
Chapter 26. Blues Run the Game
Chapter 27. Where No One Stands Alone
Chapter 28. Baby Love
Chapter 29. Little Green Pt. II
Chapter 30. A Special Gift
Chapter 31. My Little Girl
๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐๐“. ๐ˆ๐ˆ
Chapter 32. Heaven is a Place on Earth
Chapter 33. Just Like Old Times
Chapter 34. I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight
Chapter 35. Some Things Change, Some Don't
Chapter 36. An Invitation
Chapter 37. The Look of Love

Chapter 11. Waiting for a Girl Like You Pt. II

321 7 0
Por katieglover181

The soft sound of the music from MTV was heard as Priscilla stood in front of her closet looking for an outfit, or a dress to wear, while Bobby sat on her bed, watching MTV. It was Saturday, and the couple had gotten word about a party in the hills. At first, the brunette was reluctant to go, as she never attended the parties in the first place and neither did Ali, but since Bobby would be there, she's more relaxed about going.

"Why not wear a dress?" Bobby suggested

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe." Priscilla said as she looked at one of Mary's old pink dresses. "I don't want to get too dressed up though, especially if there will be a lot of dancing, if that makes sense."

"Fair enough." Bobby said as he stood up, then looked at the photos of him and her together, as well as the photos of her and Ali together, and many photos of Klaus and Diana.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get changed." Priscilla said as she grabbed her light pink blouse, a white ruffled skirt, and converse shoes. "I'll be back."

Bobby smirked at her, but it was a smug smirk, not a sweet smile that she loves so much. "You can get dressed in here, beautiful. You know I wouldn't mind."

Priscilla rolled her eyes and playfully threw a pillow at him. "Oh shut up, you horny perv." she laughed and he laughed as well.

Once Priscilla was changed, she walked back into her room, with her mascara and lip balm applied and walked back to her jewelry box, to put on her necklace from Ali, as well as her bracelet from Bobby.

Turning to face her boyfriend, she wrapped his arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know, we still have a little time before the party, so tell me, is the karate training still the same? You haven't talked about it in a while."

Bobby sighed as he kissed her forehead and gently rested his against her's. "Beautiful, you know sensei, he's counting on Johnny to win because he won last year."

Priscilla shook her head. "Bobby, it's your turn to win and you know it." she said as she placed a kiss on his jaw. "For the tournament, I'll be right there on the sidelines to cheer you on."

"I know you will, I'm so happy to have you by my side again, not just as my best friend, but as my girl as well." Bobby smiled

"Well, what's meant to be always finds its way." Priscilla smiled. "Are you ready?" she added as she grabbed her denim jacket

Bobby smiled and nodded as he put on his Cobra Kai jacket, and the couple walked down the hall. "Hi you two." Freya smiled as she put down her book. "You headed out?"

"Yeah." Priscilla smiled. "I'll be back by midnight."

Freya smiled as she stood up and pulled both of them into a motherly embrace. "Both of you, be safe, make good choices at the party, but, most importantly, have fun."

"We will, aunt Freya." Priscilla smiled as she returned her aunt's embrace

"Bye Freya." Bobby smiled

Bobby led Priscilla out the door, and to his car, where he opened the passenger door for her and she got in and put on her seat belt. After he got in, he put on his seatbelt and turned on the ignition as John Cougar's Jack and Diane began to play

The couple drove down the road, hands intertwined, listening to the music, until they came up to Golf N' Stuff, where they saw Johnny's red avanti pulling up to the curb, as Ali and Daniel were walking out of the arcade.

Priscilla rolled her eyes. "Shit."

Bobby furrowed his brows in confusion. "What?" he asked

"Daniel and Ali are on a date, and Johnny's pulling up to the curb." Priscilla said. "What do you wanna bet he's starting his shit?"

"Wanna find out?" Bobby asked as he pulled in the parking lot

"You better not mess with him either." Priscilla said

"I won't babe." Bobby reassured.

The couple parked not too far behind Johnny's convertible, and rolled the windows down, as they listened to the taunts from their friends.

"We're going over to the hill, you wanna come?" Barbara invited

"No, maybe next time." Ali said

"What, we'll make room." Tommy said

"Your little friend can come too if it's okay with his mommy." Johnny taunted as Mrs. LaRusso pulled up next to them in her stationwagon

"Hi, kids!" Mrs. LaRusso smiled

"Hey mommy, can Daniel come for a ride?" Dutch taunted as Johnny drove away

"Bobby, pull up." Priscilla said, as he pulled forward, stopping beside Daniel and Ali. The brunette got out of the car and embraced her best friend. "Hey you two! How's the date, minus the village idiots crashing?"

"Oh, we had so much fun, we played arcade games, air hockey, and took pictures." Ali smiled as she embraced her best friend.

"I'm so happy for you." Priscilla smiled, then turned to the older brunette in the station wagon. "Hi, you must be Mrs. LaRusso. I'm Priscilla Duncan. I'm Ali's best friend, and a friend of Daniel's."

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you Priscilla." Mrs. LaRusso smiled. "Call me Lucille."

"Well, I better go, are you sure you two don't wanna come up to the hills?" Priscilla asked

Daniel and Ali nodded. "Thanks for the invite Priscilla." Daniel smiled.

"Oh, of course." Priscilla smiled

"I'll call you tomorrow, okay." Ali smiled as she embraced her best friend

Priscilla smiled as she returned her best friend's embrace. "All right, sounds good. Bye guys."

Priscilla got back into Bobby's car and sat back down and noticed the smile on his face. "What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing." Bobby said as he drove towards Encino. "You're just amazing. You're always trying to include everyone in everything, just like when we were kids. You always made everyone feel like they belonged. That's one of the many things I love about you, Priscilla Duncan.

"I love you too, Bobby Brown." Priscilla smiled as she laced her hand with his.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

Upon arriving to the party, Priscilla and Bobby walked in, hand-in-hand, the aroma of sweat, marijuana, and liquor filling the room. Not to mention, there were football, basketball, and baseball boys who were openly checking her out, and Bobby didn't like it, and neither did she, so out of instinct, she moved closer to him.

Looks That Kill by Mötley Crüe was blasting through the speakers as they made their way through the crowds. Bobby found the Cobras, and Priscilla found Susan and Barbara.

"There you are!" Susan greeted as she gave Priscilla a red cup of liquor. "You look great."

Priscilla smiled graciously as she accepted the red solo cup, then furrowed her brows in confusion. "Thanks, but, what exactly is in here?"

Barbara refilled her red solo cup then replied. "It's rum punch. It tastes like fruit punch, only better."

Priscilla took a sip of her rum punch then noticed Johnny who had a pissed of look on his face. "Well, Bobby and I saw what happened at Golf N' Stuff."

Susan refilled her red solo cup before she replied. "Yeah, Ali wouldn't come with us, but as you know, she's not a party goer."

All night long, Bobby would watch Priscilla. He would take a swig of his beer and watch as she would laugh at something Susan and Barbara said and she would occasionally take a drink of her alcohol. She was not a drinker at all.

"I think someone wants you." Susan smirked as she looked over Priscilla's shoulder as a Waiting for a Girl Like You by Foreigner came on.

"Hey hon." Priscilla smiled

"Hey beautiful." Bobby smiled as he kissed her forehead. "It's crowded in here. You wanna go outside?"

Priscilla smiled and nodded as she threw her red solo cup away. As he led her outside, she saw Susan and Tommy walking upstairs, and other couples going to different rooms to hook up.

Outside, Bobby wrapped his arms around Priscilla's waist, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and they swayed to the music.

"So, Dutch was right." Priscilla chuckled as she played with the hair on the back of his neck

"About?" Bobby questioned as he held her close

"You can hold your liquor." Priscilla smiled.

As they rested their foreheads against one another's, Priscilla felt secure in his arms, even when they were children, she had always felt secure with him, he just had that way about him. He was her person.

Bobby looked into her violet eyes, the ones he loved so much, and realized just how deep his love ran for her. "I love you, Priscilla." he said as he kissed her lips

"I love you too, Bobby." Priscilla smiled as she melted in to his embrace, and held him close to her body as the music continued to play through the speakers.

I've been waiting for a girl like you, to come into my life. I've been waiting for a girl like you, a love that will survive

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

Bobby pulled into the driveway of his Encino home. Priscilla smiled as he put his car in park, and turned off the ignition. The couple got out and walked up the walkway and into the house, where Nettie was still awake and reading her book.

Nettie turned her head when she heard the door opened, and took off her reading glasses. "Hi kids. How was the party?" she smiled as she stood up and embraced her grandson and Priscilla

Bobby smiled as he returned his grandmother's embrace. "It was fun."

Priscilla smiled as she embraced Nettie's embrace. "It was great, Susan and Barbara were right after all." she smiled as she hugged her boyfriend's side

"Well, I'm happy you two had a great time." Nettie smiled. "Priscilla, you're spending the night aren't you?"

"If it's alright, I mean, I don't want to-" Priscilla said but was cut off by Nettie

"I'll call your aunt Freya and let her know you're staying." Nettie smiled. "Bobby, you be respectful of her, young man."

"Yes, grams." Bobby said.

"Goodnight dears, love you both, and I'll see you in the morning." Nettie smiled

"Night, grandma." Bobby smiled and he took Priscilla's hand and led her upstairs. "Night, Nettie." Priscilla smiled

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

The soft sound of the radio was the only thing heard in the background as Priscilla walked out of the bathroom in one of Bobby's tee shirts she was using as a nightgown.

She laid down in bed beside her boyfriend and snuggled close to him as he held her body close to his. "Goodnight, beautiful." Bobby said as he kissed her forehead and held her close. "I love you."

"Goodnight, hon." Priscilla smiled as she caressed the muscles on his chest with her finger. "I love you too."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

21K 586 35
"๐๐จ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ญ, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...
236K 5.1K 24
enยทamยทored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...
111K 2.8K 17
that one time the girl who was abandoned by her friends falls in love them. ๐—™๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜ ๐—ข'๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ; is chased by boys who she was friends with...