Fans of each other || Zoro x...

By MsFailure_

An old acquaintance. A old heartthrob. An old wound. Eventually, it all reverts to it's opposite. A famed mar... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N

5

2.5K 85 33
By MsFailure_

"Remember me?" The clown asks Zoro, failing at being scary.

Zoro answers sarcastically, "No. Must be some other homicidal, unicycle-riding clown."

By now, the clown is very close to Zoro, resulting in Grass-head getting punched in the gut.

"I've been thinking about you for years," the clown said, bitterly, "About how you killed my brother."

"I've killed a lot of pirates."

"My name is Cabaji, and a couple of years ago, you hunted us across the Goa Kingdom. Followed us for weeks, through the swamp lands. Day and night, never relenting, like some kind of demon."

Zoro looks away from Cabaji and gives Nami a look. Cabaji probably picks up on that, turning away from Zoro and sort of slowly stalks towards Nami.

"Still not ringing a bell," Zoro provokes, causing the clown to turn around and throw one of his throwing knives at the green head.

"You cut off his head and you stuffed it in a bag, all for a few Berry."

Zoro sighs, and admittedly states, "Okay, that does sound like me."

"Let's see if you can keep your head," Cabaji sneers, turning the backboard of the target, effectively spinning Zoro.

Cabaji then takes a few steps back, and positions his arms. The clown then takes a breath, and throws the knife with a grunt. As this whole scene is happening, Nami was picking the lock behind her back.

Time Skip

Zoro still hasn't been hit by a knife yet, despite what seemed like an hour of watching Cabaji throwing knives at the target.

"You really don't fear death do you?"

"No. I just don't fear you," Zoro savagely responds.

"Yeah you might not fear me, but you should be fearing what I can do to your precious little partner right here," Cabaji threatens pointing at my cage, but when he receives no response to it, he starts walking towards me.

Zoro doesn't have any emotion on his face, just staring straight past the homicidal clown, looking at me. Cabaji reaches my cage, and starts to unlock it, taking his sweet time. I scooch backwards a little, breaking eye contact with Zoro, and look at Nami. She seems like she had a plan brewing in her pretty little head, sending me a mental message with her eyes to just stand down, as she seems to be close to unlocking her cage.

Cabaji then takes a handful of my (Y/L/H) hair, and tugs on it, a forceful symbol to get up and start moving. I stand up, slightly crouching to get under the doorway, and out into the open. Well I guess Nami doesn't have to go through the trouble of lock picking me out. I am then pushed in front of Moss-head, and the clown pulls my hair backwards, taking me with it. Cabaji has a knife to my face, right on my right cheekbone. By now, Zoro has a more cautious expression, wary of what the freak could do.

The clown then looks back up at Zoro, evaluating Green-head's face. Admittedly, Zoro is keeping a poker face very well. I guess Cabaji was so desperate to get even a sliver of anger out of Zoro, as he actually cuts my face. It isn't a deep wound, but it would definitely scar for a while. This whole show, just for Mr. Avocado to just give a measly glare at Cabaji.

I guess that small glare satisfied the clown, as he brought me back to my cage, forgetting to lock it. He then turns back to Zoro, and throws the knife he just used to graffiti my face, making contact with the rope of Zoro's right arm. Bad move on his part.

"You know, I'm gonna enjoy this," Cabaji boasts, "As soon as Captain Buggy's finished with you, you're mine."

"Uh, tempting as that sounds, I'm not sticking around," Zoro retaliates.

"Really? Got somewhere else to be?"

"Didn't used to think so. But Luffy changed that," Zoro admits. I could swear that he whispered 'And (Y/N)' right after, but who knows. 

"That simpleton in a straw hat. Don't tell me you actually believe in him?"

"I don't need to. He believes in himself. It rubs off," Zoro states, making Cabaji laugh, "And one more thing. Don't turn around."

Cabaji, still laughing, does the exact opposite of what Zoro said to do. Nami who finally got out, kicks the homicidal clown, and he falls backwards, straight into Zoro's now free arm. Zoro just headlocks Cabaji as Nami cuts his other arm free, and the clown faints after a few seconds. By now, I am out of my cage, and I start clapping.

"Nice show you put on Zoro," I sarcastically compliment.

Zoro responds with little emotion, but I can detect the slightest amount of care, "Yeah thanks for not fighting. You good?"

"Yup, just dandy."

Zoro, now turning his attention to the actual problem at hand, "So what's the plan?" he asks, reaching for his katanas. "You do have a plan, right? That's your thing, plans," he tells Nami.

"I say... we beat the hell out of every clown we see."

"I like that plan," I say, getting my fans out and strapping all my weapons back on me.

Nami opens her Boa staff, while all of us look at each other and I gleefully laugh, kicking Cabaji in the side. This causes the other two to chuckle a little, and Zoro gives one of his rare grins, then all of us walk out to beat the ever living hell out of this freak-show of a crew.

Tiny Time Skip

We see Luffy in a tank, filling up with presumably sea water. Nami walks onto the stage, and throws her staff at the tank, creating a shatter in the glass, catching the staff as it returns to her. Zoro dramatically stands in the doorway to the stage, not making his entrance, as I walk on the stage ready to throw a bo-shuriken. 

"Where are my freaks?!" Buggy asks aloud, expecting his crew to help.

"They aren't coming," Zoro ominously informs him.

I smile, remembering the few seconds earlier that we were beating up the clown crew, taking what Zoro said as a signal to throw. My bo-shuriken hits the middle of the crack that Nami created, ultimately breaking the glass into a bunch of small shards.

Luffy is then pushed out by the sea water, and he slides to the edge of the stage. Probably because of the seawater that he accidentally consumed and was around him, Luffy started coughing up the map to the Grand Line. It was a slow process, and kind of painful to watch. 

"My map."

"My hat."

Both Buggy and Luffy start crawling towards their most prized possessions. Buggy reached the map, and started laughing maniacally. Zoro, Nami, and I all start walking, Nami and I inside the ring, while Zoro is just coming inside.

"You want a piece of me? Let's see what you got," Buggy provokes.

"Zoro wait-," I start.

Zoro then starts slicing Buggy, while Buggy just breaks apart his body.

"-he ate the chop chop fruit...."

"Surprise, shithead!" Buggy exclaimed, laughing like a maniac while splitting his body parts into many pieces. Is he flying?

Nami, Zoro, and I all put our backs together, on guard about the flying body parts surrounding us. Zoro then asks, "How am I supposed to slice a guy who's already in pieces?"

"This is not part of the plan!" Nami responds.

"Guys! We have to trap his body parts! He can't use them if they are gone!" I explain, not getting through to them, as they clearly just start trying to battle the severed parts.

We are all somewhat defeated, Nami gets pushed back, tripping over the ledge that confirms the ring where the shows are shown. Zoro gets pushed back by multiple limbs, hitting the glass box, and even turning it over and Zoro falling off of it. I get dragged into the stands, but I manage to roll out of it, but to stay safe I just stay with the crowd for now.

Buggy then puts himself together again, teasing Luffy, "Ah. Would you look at that. Somebody escaped my Tank of Doom. Well, I'll be back to finish you off. Right after I tear apart your sad excuse for a crew!"

I see Zoro trying to get up again, so I go over to him to help.

"You can dump seawater on me, and I'll let it slide," Luffy states, putting his hat back on, "But don't you ever threaten my friends." Luffy then pulls his arm back, and punches Buggy in the stomach area, just making a piece of Buggy fly backwards.

Binky clicks his tongue, "So you want to die first? Be my guest." Buggy then splits his arms from his torso, with his claw like blades in each hand. The limbs slowly split into more sections, then Mr. Clown calls out his attack, "Chop-Chop Cannon!" That attack threw the limbs all over the place, aimed at Luffy.

Luffy manages to avoid the flying limbs, jumping on Buggy. Buggy pushes Luffy off, taking one of his hands with the blades, and pierces the hat into a wooden supporter for the tent. The hand releases the hat, and Luffy takes the bait, going towards his precious item, but the clown's hand comes in and punches his gut. It then trips Luffy, and starts choking him.

"Nami! The crates!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 34.3K 96
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ๏นŒ๏นŒ...
1.1M 47.6K 124
(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw Hat pirates who came in search of the s...
20.9K 1.2K 14
I am not ruined. I am ruination. one piece live action / season 1 - ? sanji x fem!oc
57.4K 1.5K 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐‰๐Ž๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–!โž (๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ) ๐ฌ๐Ÿ- โ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜‹ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ