No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment

2.3K 51 21
By rj7654

On her way down to the lobby, Mia caught her reflection in the mirror and saw her shirt fully stained in coffee. She tried to fix her hair but there was no saving her clothes and she pitifully took in the sight of herself. Her hair cascaded past her shoulders and she wiped her face, commanding herself to pull it together.

Danila was sitting in the lobby restaurant with a coffee on the table in front of him and his phone in his hands. He suddenly felt the urge to look up and he saw Mia slowly walking toward the exit doors, almost gliding, he thought. He quickly got up and came toward her,

"Mia? Where are you going?" He asked gently with worry in his voice as she stopped in front of him. He smelled her perfume and saw her long voluminous hair complement her skin and eye colour. Her coffee stained shirt didn't take away from her beauty in the slightest.

"I...I'm not sure...to be honest." Mia responded candidly. She had no plan, she just wanted to not be with Kirill. Danila invited her to sit with him and after a few seconds she accepted. He called the waiter over and she ordered herself a drink as Danila texted Kirill to let him know she was safe.

They sat and chatted and Danila quickly realized she was as exciting to speak to as she was to look at. She was visibly upset and he did his best to comfort her and tell her it would all work itself out. He defended Kirill's actions and did reiterate that she was in danger.

As Mia chatted with Danila, she felt so carefree and delighted in speaking with him, especially after her awful week. He had a dry sense of humour and he looked like a cute young boy who wanted to win her over, slightly reminding her of Kirill. She liked his attention and allowed herself to flirt with him.

She had forgotten how great it felt to tease and play with men! After the week she experienced, she felt like she had aged a decade and welcomed this indulgent conversation. She felt exhausted but his company significantly cheered her up.

They sat together for a few hours and as time went on, Mia noticed her flirtation becoming stronger and his too. A little bit more of light chit chat and Mia asked him when he was heading back to Russia.

"I'm not sure. I will stay for now. Kirill needs me here. And so do you." He hesitated not looking away from her as he took a sip of his drink.

"Do I need you as well?" She asked amused with a small smile on her face. "Why?"

He looked at her face and took in her beautiful features and licked and bit his bottom lip without realizing it. He was enjoying himself too much, he thought, and knew that Kirill would kill him if he touched her.

Danila was faced with a dilemma. He could continue this behaviour and take it up a few notches. The danger with that route was his life was on the line. Mia didn't know the full extent of how ruthless Kirill could be, but Danila was more than aware of what Kirill had done in the past.

He had known Kirill for a long time, before Kirill met Mia and Danila was just a teenager. One night, he saw Kirill mercilessly beat up a young man who looked at Kirill's then girlfriend wrong. The man didn't cross any line, Kirill just didn't like how the man's eyes traveled over her face and body.

After pummeling and kicking him to a state of near consciousness, Kirill strangled him and laughed as he saw life leave the man's bloodied eyes. He then roughly stuffed him in the trunk of his car and drove to the nearest garbage dumpster to throw his body out. Kirill broke up with the girl two weeks after but Danila never forgot that Kirill took a life because of a wrong glance.

As he sat in front of Mia, he thought about his other option which was to shut it all down now and keep his friendship with Kirill and, his life. He thought about the type of man he was but his eyes also travelled down her neck to her chest.

He forgot that he was in front of her and looked at her hungrily. Her shirt was unbuttoned just enough that a slight sliver of her bra peeked out if she moved the right way.

Her white lace lingerie stirred impure thoughts in him again.

He imagined her in his arms as he hugged her tightly and pressed her breasts to his chest. She would let her head fall back and her long neck would be his for planting soft kisses on. She would moan his name and tell him it was wrong to do this, she was a married woman and Kirill would kill them both if he found out.

This wouldn't stop him but instead, he would find her lips and lock her in a passionate and tongue heavy kiss. Devouring her, he would feel her answering back his advance and she would run her hands first through his hair, then down his neck, on his chest and body to between his legs where she would tightly grab him and begin undoing his belt.

He imagined her taking out his cock and pumping him with her manicured hand. She would pull away from his kiss and fall to her knees opening her mouth for him. Looking down at her open hot mouth, he would see her taking him fully in and he would groan from the pleasure of having her mouth on him and her plump lips stretched from his girth.

Suddenly his thoughts switched to her riding his face and him taking her pussy in his mouth. He thought it would be warm and sweet and he wanted to taste her so bad he almost made an audible sound. He would look up to see her breasts fully on display for him as her eyes were closed and she said his name over and over again.

He would devour her while holding onto her thighs and roughly finger fuck her as she would try to hold herself up. He would feel her orgasm on his tongue and her loud moans would reverberate through the room as she would slump down on the bed and on top of him.

He would gently pick her up and put her on her stomach and as she came down from her high, he would caress her entire body as she moaned from his touches. Using his lips and tongue, he would kiss her body all over starting at her feet. Teasing, he would kiss at every part, making his way up to her lips before-

"Are you alright?" He heard Mia's voice as her hand landed on his, burning his skin like a ray of sunshine. "You look like you're in a trance, are you still jet lagged?" She smiled sweetly.

"I'm sorry." Danila responded seriously. He had completely lost himself in fantasy and maybe he was jet lagged but he felt completely out of control beside her.

"I'll take you upstairs to Kirill, come on." He didn't look at her as he began to get up out of his chair but she protested. He strongly grabbed her hand and said breathing heavily,

"It's for the best. Come with me." Danila felt himself slipping into unchartered territory as his self-discipline and self-restraint were melting like snow on a warm spring day. He knew that acting on his primal immediate desires would only create a world of trouble that he didn't feel the strength in him to resolve.

He motioned for her to go first and reluctantly let her hand go. As they stood in the elevator together, Mia quietly spoke,

"I wouldn't want you to make a mistake Danila...a mistake that would cost you your life." She looked at the floor but saw him turn his head to look at her, his eyes piercing her.

"Not just mine..." he trailed off. He suddenly turned and took a step toward her as she instinctively moved back. He stepped toward her again until her back hit the elevator wall and he pinned her there.

Astounded, she looked at him and saw his strong body against hers with nowhere to go. She felt unnerved but was way more curious to see what would happen next. Danila looked down at her with pain in his eyes,

"Don't play with me, Mia. I will risk it all." He whispered as his eyes travelled her face. Like hot iron, his thumb grazed her bottom lip as he paused, applying pressure, before moving on to her jaw bone. Her skin was so soft, so dangerous, he thought.

His blue eyes met with her hazel ones and he momentarily closed them before stepping back from her and resuming his spot just as the elevator came to a stop at the correct floor.

As Danila knocked on the door, they both stood and stared at the floor as they waited for Kirill to answer.

Mia felt overwhelming guilt. This time, she knew she brought this onto herself as her few hours of flirtation with Danila had suddenly caught up to her rather quickly.

Kirill appeared in front of her and Mia felt instant anger again. What a difference between how the two men made her feel, she thought.

She felt panicked. Why did Kirill make her so upset? She loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, she just married him! But suddenly, his behaviour of the last few days made her absolutely repulsed.

In the few hours that she was gone, Kirill had time to think about what was happening to her and him. Dressed in his hoodie and baseball cap, he had descended to the lobby but instead of approaching Mia and Danila who were laughing and chatting together, he kept his distance.

There he saw her, happily laughing with another man and suddenly, for the first time since he laid eyes on her, he felt he could be replaced. Even during the decade where he didn't see her, he had no doubts in his mind that eventually, she would be his.

She looked stunning as always and her beautiful smile lit up the room. Except this time, it was not directed at him and he felt physical pain from the rift that was created in their relationship that he knew he was responsible for. He watched her flirt with Danila but instead of getting angry or jealous, he felt genuine worry and fear.

Returning to the room, he decided he needed to fix their issues and he needed to do it fast before things slipped out of his hands further. He didn't want to give her any reason to ever flirt or want to have any other man's attention. He was thankful for the lesson that Danila provided in this moment.

Kirill ignored Danila standing at the door and instead took both of Mia's hands into his. He led her into the bedroom silently and she followed him a bit confused about what was going on.

Danila was left standing there alone, feeling both anger and dismay. He felt incredible jealousy that Kirill was the one leading her away and not him. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily pressing his thumb and fingers into his closed eyes as he leaned against the door frame.

Thoughts piled onto each other in his head. How did he get so hung up on her in a matter of a few hours? Was he really that weak? He thought of himself in a garbage dumpster like that other man from years ago. Why did he just recently divorce his wife, it would have been easier to justify staying away from Mia if he was with someone.

God, he couldn't stop thinking of his lips on her body, he couldn't snap out of it. Why did he touch her like that in the elevator, what was he thinking! He should have kissed her, that was his only chance and he blew it. No! No, no, no, no, nyet! He had been a military man in the past, he could control himself for as long as he needed, and he had self-discipline and the tenacity to withstand any pressure.

He decided he would stay away from Mia for everyone's safety and his fantasies would have to stay locked up.

What do we think of Danila, guys??? I low key am conflicted about this guy.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.5K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
2.1M 49.5K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
719K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
335K 5.5K 52
ā¦"š“š‡š„ šŽšš’š„š’š’š„š’ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ #šŸ"ā¦ ā€¢ š†šˆš€ššš€ š‘šŽš’š„ works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...