What If Luz had Ink Magic?

By KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz had Ink Magic. More

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9

Season 1 - Part 4

655 25 25
By KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Also, this chapter is based on The Owl House Season 1, Episode 7. The difference in episode 6 being that Luz returns the owl house quicker with Azura, Cleia, Toto & Mrs. Jumbo's help.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Luz: "Azura!" Hecate began. "Our paths have crossed only in battle. But today, I stand before you seeking an ally." Ahhh . . .

King: Luz, you're getting all swoony again.

Luz: I can't help it. Azura is able to befriend everyone, even her greatest rival. I wish I had that kind of power.

Azura: Anyone can have that power.

King: No way. Rivals are meant to be annihilated, not befriended.

King: Now keep reading! I've been sucked into your awful fandom.

Luz: Suddenly, the door swung open.

She said just before the owl house's door opens up.

Hooty: Ding, dong, ding! Hoot, hoot!

King: The book has come to life, burn it!

Luz walked over to the door and noticed a basket on the ground.

She brings it to the kitchen as Eda came down to see what was happening.

Luz: Looks like you got a package, Eda.

Eda: Probably an offering. Ah, being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles does have it's perks.

Cleia: You're telling me, sister.

King & Toto, believing there'd be food, removed the sheet covering the basket only for everyone to be surprised that a baby was sleeping in it.

King: Mmm, fresh meat.

Luz: Nope! We are not eating that!

Eda: Witches eating babies is so 1693. What is this?

Toto: There's a note.

He says, King taking it in his paws.

King: Take care of my child 'til morning. Yi yi?

Eda: Nope! Babies are awful. Not happening.

King: You will be handsomely rewarded xoxoxox Bat Queen.

Eda: Bat Queen? Reward?

Luz: Who's the Bat Queen?

Eda: Only the wealthiest demon in the boiling isles! Get in with her and you're set for life. So, we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid. Piece of cake.

Luz: Our greatest adventure yet! Learning about love and life through a child's eyes.

Eda: Not you. You have to return the books I checked out from the library.

She said, using magic to give Luz a stack of library books before whispering to Cleia, King & Toto.

Eda: I don't want them getting a cut of the loot.

Cleia: Good thinking.

She whispered back as King & Toto giggled.

Eda: Now, let's take a look at this little darling.

She said, removing the blanket which made the baby screech super loud, hurting everyone's ears.

Eda: On second thought, maybe we could use your help!

Azura: Sorry! Can't! Got books to return!

The witch yelled as she and Luz left the house as quickly as possible until they couldn't hear the baby's crying anymore.

Our duo then make their way to the library, carrying the stack of books with them.

All of Eda's books were late and the two decided to explore the library and see what kind of books they have.

It was similar but different from the ones on earth. Such as dozens of books floating in the air and orbs that work just like computers, more or less.

Luz: This place is amazing.

Azura: I know, right?

???: What do you think you're doing?

Luz: We've been caught! Pretend to be a book!

She yelled, the two getting her arms in a rectangular pose.

After a couple seconds they looked to see Amity reading a book to small children.

Amity: "We're your friends and we wanna help." Said the Tin Boy with a yelp. Otabin smiled and paced the floor. "I've never had real friends before."

Luz: Amity reading to kids?

Azura: That's new.

Amity: "Then we'll be your first." The Chicken Witch clucked. Otabin couldn't believe his luck. So, bookmaker Otabin, surrounded by friends, bound a book of friendship. The End.

She finished the story as the children clapped and cheered.

Luz: Amity seems so nice and smiley. Maybe we can befriend her like you did with Hecate.

Azura: Go for it!

She said as the children left and Amity noticed Luz & Azura.

Amity: Oh, it's . . . you two.

She said in an awkward tone.

Luz: Hey, Amity. Reading to kids. Wow. Looks like this sour lemon drop has a hidden sweet center.

Amity: I-It's for extra credit! Don't get the wrong idea.

Luz: Well, if you want, we can help with the kids. We could take turns reading and do voices. I got the best monster voice-

Amity: Human! Do you see me going to the Owl Shack and bugging you while you . . . fry up owls?! Ugh! Okay, I don't really know what you do there, but every time you come near me, I get in trouble. Just leave me alone!

Luz: I'm sorry! I'm sorry . . .

She says, walking away as Azura shook her head at Amity.

Luz sighed.

Luz: So much for befriending rivals.

???: You gonna let her get to you like that?

Luz looked ahead to see an older teen boy and girl, both with green hair and golden eyes.

Azura: And you are . . . ?

Boy: Well-wishers on a mission.

Girl: A noble quest.

Boy: Watch this. Hey, Mittens! Mom says stop forgetting your lunch. And stop being a jerk to your friends.

He calls out to Amity while holding a pink bunny lunch bag.

Amity: They are not my friends.

She says, taking the lunch bag.

Girl: Yeah, makes sense. They seem too cool for you.

Luz: We do?

She asks in confusion.

Amity: You can leave now. All of you.

She says before storming off.

The two teens give Luz a wink, making her blush.

They then go for a stroll through the library with the older teens.

Boy: So you're the human and tiny witch we've heard so much about.

Girl: I'm Emira. And this is Edric. We're Amity's older siblings.

Azura: You're twins?

Edric: Bingo.

Emira: We heard how you embarrassed her at school and at the witch covention last week. No wonder she hates you.

Luz: Well, yeah, but we didn't mean any of it.

Azura: I kinda meant it.

Luz: Azura!

Azura: I know, I know! Sorry.

Emira: Well, don't waste your time with Mittens. Me and Ed are way more fun. Follow us.

Luz went along with the twins, pranking the library staff and getting into all sorts of shenanigans throughout the library.

They had a fun time, until Amity decided to snitch as the staff kicked them out of the library.

Luz, Azura, Emira and Edric just laugh it off.

Luz: Amity's even madder at us now. I didn't think that was possible.

Edric: Nah. When Mittens gets mad, she looks like this.

He holds his breath until his face turns red.

Edric: Woah, I almost passed out.

Emira: You two are pretty fun. So we were thinking, maybe you can meet us back here at the library after it's closed. There's a book we forgot to check out.

Edric: And bonus, rumor has it the Wailing Star is supposed to unlock some rare magical event. You in?

Luz: Sure.

Azura: Sounds like fun.

Edric: Great. Meet us back here at midnight. See you, Luz.

Emira: See ya, Azura.

Luz: Bye!

Azura: Those two seem nice.

Luz: This is great. First we befriend the siblings, then we befriend the Amity.

She says before running back to the Owl House.

Luz: We just had the best day! Cool teens like us. Call us library books, 'cause they were checking us out.

Azura: Aw, Eda, Cleia, you look so motherly.

Cleia: Say that again and we'll steal your tongues.

She says while Eda cradles the Bat Queen's baby in her arms.

Luz: Aw, how can you say that around this cute widdle baby?

Suddenly, the baby spat out a smaller baby and then that baby spat out an even smaller baby.

They then start flying around, wrecking the house and even breathing fire.

Luz: Well, parenting sure looks rewarding! Have fun with your lessons, bye!

She said, her and Azura leaving the owl house again.

Just like they agreed, our duo met up with the twins in the library at midnight. The twins then used a magic scroll to unlock the doors for them as they enter.

They looked up at the window as the light of the wailing star shines through it.

They then look around, but nothing was happening.

Luz: Hey, look. The books are all glowy.

She said, taking a book from the shelf.

She opened it and a bunch of birds came out of it.

Luz: Woah!

Edric: The Wailing Star made the books come to life!

They all looked at each other and smiled as they went around, grabbing books and opening them to bring a various amount of things to life.

Luz then took the Otabin book Amity had read to the children earlier as the character, Otabin, came to life as she read the story.

Edric: Luz, check it out.

Emira: Look what we discovered.

She said, opening a book as a tiny duck appeared.

They then draw long, human legs on it which then changed the duck's appearance, now having said human legs. The duck starts freaking out as the twins laugh.

Emira: Your turn.

Luz: Uh, I don't think-

Edric: Come on. Don't stop the fun now!

He said, taking the Otabin book and making some changes to it, though Luz wouldn't dare see what it was.

The twins then brought Luz to the library's smallest section.

Luz: Romance, huh?

Azura: Didn't think you'd be into that.

She said as Edric moved a false book which opened a secret door, revealing a hidden room.

Luz: Woah! Is this your place?

Emira: Of course not. This is Amity's secret hideaway.

Edric: Mittens has gotten too full of herself. She keeps tattling on us when we cut class.

Emira: She needs to learn not to mess with people like that, so we're gonna find her diary.

Edric: And then post the pages all around school for everyone to see.

Azura: What?!

Luz: Isn't that going too far?

Emira: No. See, we're her family. It's tough love. She needs to learn to lighten up.

She said as the twins start looking around for Amity's diary.

Luz noticed that Amity had The Good Witch Azura books 1, 2, 3 & 4. She then saw a book with a hand drawn cover, opening it to see a min version of Amity appear as she starts speaking the words written on the pages.

Luz: Her diary.

She whispered.

Edric: What you got there?

Luz: Uh, nothing! Just The Good Witch Azura 5!

Emira then used magic to levitate the diary out of Luz's hands and bringing to them. They opened it as a mini Amity appeared and spoke.

Emira: Were you guys hiding this from us?

Edric: You see how she treats people. And how she treats you.

Luz: Well, yeah, but no one deserves this. These are private thoughts.

Azura: Let's just put it back, okay?

She says, Luz grabbing the diary as she tries to take it back.

Emira and Edric pull so Luz couldn't take it as they struggled to take the m diary from one another.

Luz: Let go, it's not yours!

Edric: She needs this!

Emira: It's for her own good!

Azura: No it isn't!

She yelled, jumping from Luz's shoulder and onto Edric's face as she punched his left eye.

Edric screamed as he lets go of the book, this distracted Emira which allowed Luz to pull the diary out of the older teen's grasp.

Unfortunately, this made Luz hit her back against the wall, making her fall to the floor.

Amity: Really?

Luz looked up to see an angry Amity.

Luz: It's not what it looks like!

Edric and Emira laugh, only for Azura to punch Edric's eye again.

Amity: You two are the worst! But you . . .

She said, taking the diary from Luz's hands.

Amity: I've been trying to figure out what your deal is. Are you a poser? A nerd? But now I know. You're a bully, Luz.

She says before walking away.

Luz: Amity, wait!

The twins laugh as their little sister left their sight.

Emira: Mittens killed the fun.

Edric: Again. Oh, well. We're gonna go goblin tipping, wanna come?

Luz: You're just gonna leave?

Emira: Yeah, with you.

Luz: Look, you guys are cool. But we need to go talk to Amity.

Emira: All right.

She says, winking at her.

Emira: See you around, cutie.

She says as the twins leave.

They then run after Amity, catching up to her.

Luz: Amity, wait.

Amity: First you embarrass me. Then you wanna be my friend? I don't get you. Pick a side!

Azura: Please, just let us explain.

Amity: No! Now go away before things somehow get worse!

They paused as they heard loud footsteps up ahead and out of the corner came a large creature with a book attached to it's chest, beating as if it was a heart.

Amity: Otabin?

Otabin: With claws and fangs and breaking bones, I found a friend to make my own.

He said, grabbing Amity.

Amity: Luz!

She screamed as Otabin ran away with her.

Luz: Amity!

A couple of minutes would pass as Otabin was magically sewing Amity into a giant book, her arm becoming two dimensional in the process.

Amity: Why are you doing this?! I've been reading you since I was a kid! I know you're not like this. Someone changed you.

Otabin: But friends are what I've always sought. And now a friend my claws have caught.

Luz: Hey! Otabin!

They looked to see Luz, her eyes narrowed as she glared at Otabin.

Luz: I'm gonna give you one chance, Otabin! Let Amity go, or face the consequences!

Otabin: Never!

Luz: All right, then. You leave me no choice!

She says, taking out her phone and playing a video.

Amity & Otabin were confused as they heard the sound of music and a baby laughing.

Amity: Luz, what in Titan's name are you doing?!

Luz only winked in response as the music started to get louder until . . .

Luz: Over the hills and far away . . .

She paused as the music continued.

Luz: Teletubbies come to play . . . One.

Tinky Winky: One!

Cried a purple teletubbie that jumped out from behind the doorway.

Luz: Two.

Dipsy: Two!

Cried a green teletubbie.

Luz: Three.

Lala: Three!

Cried a yellow teletubbie.

The three Teletubbies looked at the doorway in confusion as Luz paused for a moment.

Luz: Four!

Po: Four!

A red teletubbies cried as she joined the others, they then startled laughing and giggling as Luz stood proudly in front of them.

Luz: Teletubbies!

She yelled, much to Amity's shock and bewilderment.

Otabin: Teletubbies?

He says, only for the Teletubbies to start running and dancing around the room.

Luz: Time for Teletubbies! Time for Teletubbies! Time for Teletubbies! Time for Teletubbies!

Amity: Great. I'm gonna die here.

Azura: No you're not.

Whispered Azura as the tiny witch managed to climb up the giant book.

Azura: This is just a distraction so I can free you.

She says, wielding regular sized scissors which were gigantic for her size as she began to cut the threads tied to the young witch's arm.

Luz: Tinky Winky!

Tinky Winky: Tinky Winky!

Luz: Dipsy!

Dipsy: Dipsy!

Luz: Lala!

Lala: Lala!

Luz: Po!

Po: Po!

Luz: Teletubbies!

Teletubbies: Teletubbies!

Luz: Say! Hellllo!

Teletubbies: Eh-oh!

They said while waving at Otabin, making the monster grin with joy.

Meanwhile, Azura managed to free Amity as they watched this strange event unfold.

Azura: Get your abomination ready and to rewrite the book back to normal when the time is right.

She said, earning a nod from Amity as she summoned an abomination.

Luz: Tinky Winky! Dipsy!

She said as Tinky Winky and Dipsy did a belly bump, laughing.

Luz: Lala! Po!

She said as Lala & Po did the same.

Luz: Teletubbies!

Teletubbies: Teletubbies!

Luz: Big hug!

Teletubbies: Big hug!

They said, surrounding Otabin and giving him a big hug.

Luz, Azura, Amity and the abomination then latched onto Otabin.

Otabin snarled as he tried to break free, but the Teletubbies' love was too strong as they managed to hold him down.

Luz: Now, Amity!

She yelled as Amity grabbed onto Otabin's book, changing the story as Otabin returns to normal.

Otabin: I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me.

Amity: It's okay. We're still friends.

She said, giving Luz a nod as she closed the book, making Otabin disappear.

Some time later, Luz, Azura, Amity and the Teletubbies exited the library as the sun was rising.

Luz: What an adventure. Thanks for helping us clean up.

Amity: This never happened. Especially . . . these things.

She says, referring to the Teletubbies.

Luz: Okay, look, I was under pressure to save you. And I could tell that Otabin was part of your childhood, so I thought of drawing some of my own childhood characters that I enjoyed.

The Teletubbies giggled.

Azura: And as weird as it was, everything turned okay in the end. Right?

Amity: I suppose.

Luz: I know this doesn't make up for reading your diary, but would you like to borrow this? I noticed you only had up to four.

She said, offering her The Good Witch Azura 5. Amity then takes the book.

Amity: . . . Thank you.

She turns around and takes a couple steps forward before turning back to face Luz.

Amity: Maybe you aren't a bully. I haven't exactly been the friendliest witch either. I'll think on that.

She says before walking away.

Azura: Yup. I was wrong about Amity.

Luz: You're telling me.

Luz says with a smile before heading back home. They find Eda, Cleia, King and Toro asleep on the sofa with the three babies.

Then the door slammed open as a large winged creature appeared.

Luz: Woah. You must be mama.

Bat Queen: Yeah yeah. I is Bat Queen.

She then whistles, waking up the babies as they flew up to her and sit on top of her head.

Bat Queen: Ah, snuggle dumplings.

She then vomits out a treasure chest.

Bat Queen: For troubles. Eda is owed one.

She says before exiting the house and flying away with her babies as Luz shuts the door.

Eda and King have now just woken up.

Eda: Babies?!

Cleia: Where are the babies?!

Luz: Bat Queen came to pick them up.

Eda: Awww, and I just taught junior to pick locks, too.

Luz: Well, at least you got your reward. I'd wash the chest before opening it though.

Azura: Seriously. She vomited it out.

Toto: Yeah . . . we did it all for money . . .

King: I miss my babies!

He starts crying.

Luz: . . . Would you consider these four babies?

Teletubbies: Eh-oh!

King: Weh?!

Eda: What the heck are these things?!

Luz: These are four of my childhood heroes, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala and Po. They're basically giant, cuddly, alien toddlers.

Eda: . . . Are they house broken?

Luz: I think so?

Eda: Well, it won't be the same, but we'll give it a try. Thanks, kid. So how was your night?

Luz: Good. Then bad. Then maybe good?

Azura: It's . . . complicated.

Hooty: You wanna hear about my night?

Luz: Ugh.

Azura: My Gods.

Eda: No!

Cleia: Shut up!

King: No one wants to hear that!

Toto: I hate you, Hooty!!

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3K 34
The Owl House FanFiction Luz is forced to go back to the human realm after defeating Emperor Belos. Eda makes a promise that she'll fix the portal an...
114K 2.6K 22
[Owl House x Male! Reader] "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk with attitude problems and the best friend...
8.4K 206 7
The Owl House Harem X Male Reader "The End? No, No, No. I reject that. We have no end... We are forever." Y/N Tesla, a boy possessing a unique level...
15.9K 412 8
This AU of The Owl House is inspired by the works of art made by @Pink2005_ on Instagram & Twitter. In this AU we see Amity as a Godzilla Abominatio...