Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER TWENTY

235 18 8
By hartgoddess12

"when Trust is tested"

Side Story

Weeks before the MinBaek hotel Team Building

Tae Gu saw Chae Yoon and Woo Jin outside the hotel. It seems that they're arguing something when he saw Chae Yoon's face keep frowning. He's about to walk towards to them when Ha Neul call him. "Chairman Min... We need you in suite 407." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him with puzzlement. "Why? What happened?" He said. "Our regular tenant, Mr. Chiu want to talk to you regarding of one of our employees. I talked to him already but he insisted that he wants to talk to the CEO. He's hysterical because he has bad tempered." Ha Neul explain. "Okay... I will go there, I will check something first." He said. "Arasso... I'll go back to check the situation." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu back his eyes again outside but Woo Jin and Chae Yoon was already gone. He walk fast to went outside but he didn't saw them.

Chae Yoon and Woo Jin are walking to the neighborhood silently. Woo jin got mad when Chae Yoon ask him to stop pursuing her and to stop pick her up at the hotel. Chae Yoon slowly get worry because of Woo jin attitude towards her. He's being so possessive and he didn't listen to her request or pleaded. Woo jin is started to far different unlike before he confessed his love to her and that's make her more anxious whenever she's with him.

Chae Yoon stop from her walk and Woo Jin look at her. "Oppa you go ahead first... I just want to have a walk and breath some fresh air." She said. She turn back at him and she's about to walk when Woo Jin grab her on her arms and Chae Yoon startled. "Where are you going? Let's go home.." He said. Chae Yoon try to pull her arms but Woo Jin tighten his grip. "Oppa.. I'm hurting... Can you please let go of me.." She said. "Then what? You will go to that guy... Aniyo! I won't let it happen." He said. "Oppa... I said it's hurt... I want to be alone even for one second... Can you please let go of me?" She said and trying to release her arms from his. Woo jin suddenly cup her face with one hand and pull her closer to him. In a flash, Woo jin kiss her but Chae Yoon try to push him but Woo jin is stronger than her. Chae Yoon keep struggling while Woo jin continue to kiss her in a very demanding way. Chae Yoon felt scared while continuing pushed him away and this time she win. Chae Yoon brush her lips with her hands and Woo jin look at her, "Im sorry... I.." He said while trying to hold her but Chae Yoon move one step backward. Chae Yoon look at him with her eyes filled with tears, "please stay away from me..." She said and walk as fast as she could away from Woo Jin. Woo jin look at her from a far. "Fuck!" He said. He got so frustrated to himself for letting his jealousy and desire control him.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present

Weeks after...

Tae Gu is busy on some matters regarding to MinBaek hotel and their orher businesses. It's hard to find time for them to spend quality time with each other. Chae Yoon is also busy on taking care of the restaurant after her work because uncle Byeol's condition seems got worsen so her Auntie Soo Ah needs to stay in the hospital. Woo jin is still in Seoul, he couldn't face Chae Yoon because of his wrong doings towards her.

Chae Yoon is having her break when she noticed that some employees are looking at her and whispering. She let out a deep sigh while ignoring them. While walking at the hallway she saw Min ho and Haera, they secretly dating. "Annyeong... Love birds.." She greeted them with a smile. Min ho smile back at her but Haera pull Min ho to stay away from Chae Yoon. Chae Yoon got startled on Haera. They're close but why she felt she's avoiding her. When the couple walk pass through her she heard Haera telling his boyfriend, "stay away from... She has a talent to flirt any guys out there." Chae Yoon felt hurt on that false accusations but she chose to remain calm. She also decided to avoid Tae Gu while she's working inside the hotel to avoid some more gossips. Everytime Tae Gu requested her to went to his office she declined it.

On the other hand, Tae Gu keep hearing some rumors about Chae Yoon but Chae Yoon requested him to just ignored it. If he didn't think of Chae Yoon's request, all the employees who continue spreading false rumors towards to her girlfriend will all be fired and take their legal consequences. As he close his eyes, he recalled on what he heard in the rooftop. That kiss incident is still haunting him but he didn't know how to ask Chae Yoon about it.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Chae Yoon received a call from her Auntie Soo Ah that she will stay again to the hospital so she decided to walk some more before heading back to their house. She's walking at the side road when she saw Tae Gu is seated inside in a restaurant. "Huh? Tae Gu?" She said. She smile and take stolen photo of him before she excitedly walk towards the restaurant when she suddenly stop. She saw the woman who accidentally bumped at her months ago is seated opposite to his boyfriend. She remain standing while watching the two who's having their coffee inside. Chae Yoon decide to call Tae gu and ask him to make her jealousy subside. She saw Tae Gu pick his phone and how he rejected it. Chae Yoon's body is started to feel cold. She let out a deep sigh before she try to call him again and this time he answered it. And she saw him stood up and went in one corner of the restaurant. "Tae Gu... Where are you?" She asked while watching him. "I'm in the house, Waeyo?" He said. Chae Yoon tears suddenly fall from her eyes while watching him lying to her. "Chae Yoon shhi... Still there?" Tae Gu said over the phone. Her body felt weak and her knees suddenly shaken. "Ah-... Uhm.. Yes...," She said. "I call you later there's something came up... Will it be okay?" He said. Chae Yoon watching him without any blink. "Yes..." She said. She saw him went back to where he seated. She also saw how the woman smile at him in flirty way. She decide to leave when the woman suddenly reach Tae Gu's hand. "He has his reason... Trust him... He will never cheated on you... But why I felt so jealous and hurt?" She said while walking away from that restaurant.

Chae Yoon couldn't sleep last night because the restaurant scene keeps running on her head. She called Yura and inform her that she will be absent for today because she's not feeling well. Aside from what she scene last night, she felt more exhausted everyday. She lay down again to her bed and trying to get some rest. When Tae Gu call her she pick her phone and turn it off. She's not a jealous type of girl but now, she couldn't control her feelings. And this day she only wants to rest and to sleep more.

Soo Ah got home and she got confused why Chae Yoon's heels is still on the shoe rack. She immediately went to her room to check on her. She saw her sleeping. She walk towards her and put a blanket to cover her but she feel her forehead hot. "Chae Yoon shhi...you having a fever?" She said. Chae Yoon hardly open her eyes and she felt that her body is hot. "Auntie... You're home.." She said when saw her Aunt's face. "Wait me here... I will get you some medicine." She said. Chae Yoon wrapped the blanket around her body and she went back to sleep. She admit that she's been so stressed for this week because of the rumors that keep spreading on the hotel.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu is on his office busy on reviewing the proposal of Xhu Enterprises. He noticed that Chae Yoon didn't call him this morning and she reject his call last night and upto this day. He immediately look for his phone to check if he got a message from his girlfriend but he's frowning that there's no message from Chae Yoon. He stood up and walk to go down to the lobby to check on her. While he's walking he also recall that Chae Yoon avoiding him in the hotel. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said.

Tae Gu got surprised when he didn't found Chae Yoon at the receptionist area of the hotel. He went straight to the admin office to look for Yura. When Yura saw him she got surprised. "Chairman Min... Is there any problem?" Yura asked.  By looking at his face, Yura guess what his reason why he's in the admin office right now. She automatically went outside and close the door. "Are you lookibg for Chae Yoon?" She asked. Tae Gu nodded. "I've been looking for her, can I know what's her schedule for today?" He asked. Yura look at him with curiosity. 'Waeyo? Maybe this two have an argument...' In her mind. "Ms. Kim..." Tae gu called when Yura seem preoccupied. "She didn't tell you?"She said. "About what?" He said and look at her with puzzlement. "She call me this morning. She told me that she will be absent today because she's not feeling well." Yura explained. Tae Gu seem so shocked. "I thought you already know so I didn't inform you about her absent." She added. Why she didn't tell him that she is sick, Tae Gu's thought. "Okay Ms. Kim. Thank you for telling me now..." He said. "Ah Chairman Min.." Yura said. Tae gu stop from his walk. "She's been so stress lately, I think because of the rumors about her keep spreading in the hotel. Chae Yoon couldn't eat well in the cafeteria because of whispering of some employees." She said. "As her friend, I'm just concerned to her. This rumor is not about her alone, it also involved you, Chairman. I hope you can find the solution regarding to that matter. Chae Yoon didn't deserve to be treated like this, some of them is avoiding her now." She said. Tae Gu let out a small smile. "Thank you, Yura for telling me about that. Don't worry I will fix this as soon as possible." He said. Yura smile and went back inside.  Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. There's something wrong about her, Tae gu's thought.

On the other hand, Chae Yoon woke up when she feel someone wiping her face with wet face towel. She open her eyes and she saw her Auntie Soo Ah. "Auntie.." She said. Soo Ah smile and caress her face. "How's your feeling?" She said. Chae Yoon let out a small smile but it shown to her lips that she's still not feeling well, her lips is pale and dry. "Im okay now, Auntie.. thank you for taking care of me." She said. Soo Ah look at her and she notice that she loose some weight. "Chae Yoon shhi... Are you okay? Is there something bothering you? Im your walking diary remember? I'm always here to listen." She said. Chae Yoon smile but she didn't speak. Soo Ah hold her hand and look at her eyes. "Tell me with all honesty.... Are you inlove with someone else?" She asked.  Chae Yoon got shocked because she didn't expect that her Aunt will ask that question to her. "Auntie..." She said. "My pretty Chae Yoon, I know  I couldn't replace your mother in your life and in your heart, but... Don't forget that I'm also your mother and your my daughter since that day when you came into this house .. I will listen to you without any judgement." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon tears Unexpectedly fall from her eyes. "Don't try to solve it alone... We're family, remember? I know he's my son but you're also my daughter..." She said. Chae Yoon burst out of tears and Soo Ah hug her. "Auntie...  I'm so sorry..." She said. Soo Ah feel her guilt and she was right, Chae Yoon heart's is belong to someone else not for her son Woo Jin. She knew how fragile she is and it's hard for Chae Yoon to open up because she's not her biological mother and she's the mother of the man involved, and that is Woo Jin. Even Woo jin really love her and requested her to talk to Chae Yoon for marrying him, she couldn't stand to see that Chae Yoon will get force herself to marry to someone she doesn't love. Soo Ah look at her and caress her beautiful hair. "My pretty Chae Yoon... You wanna know your Mom's secret?" She said. Chae Yoon look at her with puzzlement. "My mom's secret?" She said. "You're mom, was inlove with someone else when we we're teens. She really love that guy and her world revolves around him. She learn that this guy, is only luring her and played her heart." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon got surprised knowing her mom is just like her, they love wholeheartedly. "Is it my father?" She asked out of curiosity. Soo Ah shook her head. "Ani.. he's not..." She said. Chae Yoon got shocked. "You're father is the one who healed your mother's wound. It's been years when your mother say yes to him and they get married because she's pregnant to you. But... Your mom didn't love your father when they got married. It's all because of you that's why she got married to your father." Soo Ah said. She felt pity towards to her father and at the same time to her mother. "So, it's because of me why she needs to marry a man that she doesn't love." Chae Yoon said with sadness on her voice. "Maybe yes, but you know what... Apparently your mom learn to love your father day by day. Because your father always makes  his effort to show your mom his love. Your mom didn't regret that she chose your father. And that's their own love story, Chae Yoon." Soo Ah added. "What do you mean by that, Auntie?" She asked. "Are you telling me that... I should give it a try to Woo jin oppa?" She said. Soo Ah hold her hand. "Aniyo..." She said. "I didn't say you must do like your mom did. Because all of us there's different version of our own  love story. Just like me and your uncle byeol. It's opposite to your mom and dad's story. I really love your uncle that's why I marry him." She said. Chae Yoon is silently listening to what her Auntie telling her. "My pretty Chae Yoon, I want you to know that... Your ruling your own life... You had your own version of your love story. And whatever it is, whoever you chose, you will decide on your own. Don't feel guilty if didn't chose the other and by choosing your own happiness as long as you know that you're right, go and follow your heart. " She said. "Don't feel guilty when you're inlove to someone else... Chae Yoon shhi... I will not get mad if you didn't choose my son. Yes I will feel hurt for him but sooner it will pass. Do you understand?" She said soflty. Chae Yoon hug her auntie and her tears continue to fall. Soo Ah smile as she tap her back. "Chae Yoon... Your really a big girl now..." She said. "Thank you, Auntie... For loving me like your own daughter..." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 765 10
Just some oneshots I like to write about my favorite onscreen and offscreen couple from time to time. -feel free to leave any prompts you'd like. :)
8.4K 599 3
"There is this New Year's Eve party happening on the 31st, and I'm supposed to bring a plus one," Yoon Seri tells Ri Jeong Hyeok that cold December e...
9.3K 290 19
Philophobia (n.) the fear of falling in love, or emotional attachment. "I am not a doctor they say, but maybe I can be a little help to mend that wou...
19.1K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum