Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair imag...

By sarcastic_lil_fuck

A little Emma/Enid appreciation here. Cos she's a softie and she's mad cute. Imagines with both Emma and Enid... More

Enid Sinclair
Welcome to Nevermore
Excited
Volunteer work
"God you annoy me!"
Searching for you
Wednesday walks in on you
'Give me a HUG'
Valentines day
"Watch a movie with me"
Pretty Little Psycho
Jealousy plan
Family Weekend
Family weekend part 2
Saving her
First kiss
Be My Girl
Emma Myers
'ATTENTION!!'
"I miss her"
First kiss
Stomach cramps
Cuddles after a long day
She steals your favourite hoodie
Sleep in
Instagram
Designated driver
Boat
Boat part 2
Laughing in an argument
Addressing the rumours
Rainy day
Accidentally hitting you on set

Enemies to Lovers

1.5K 65 11
By sarcastic_lil_fuck

Enid's POV

She absolutely hates me. But i dont know why. I just sit staring at her. It's late. 9pm. Tuesday night. She's on my mind. Destroying my other thoughts.

I need a walk.

"I'm going to take a walk." I say.

"Stay safe." Weds says.

It went from Weds hating me to Y/n. And i could handle Weds hating ne because, deep down, she never has. But Y/n has always hated me. Just more in secret.

And i spend my days wondering what i did to deserve to be hated the way she hates me.

I find myself outside her dorm. Itching to knock on the door. But i know, if she answers, she'll slam it on my face. But just a look at her face would get me through the night.

So i knock.

Knock.

Silence.

Knock.

There's some shuffling.

Knock.

"Who is it?!"

I remain silent. If i say it's me, she wont open the door. So i just knock again.

Knock.

She sighs and comes to the door.

Knock.

"Who. Is. It?"

"I-it's Enid." I say.

I notice the door handle move a little. I stand looking at it. It's moving. She's going to open the door. The door opens.

I'm now standing face to face with Y/n.

"What do you want?" She asks.

Your eyes. Glaring holes into my face, almost reading my every thought.

"If you're just gunna stand and stare, then go away." Y/n says.

She starts closing the door.

"N-no i..."

She opens the door again, raising her eyebrows as she opens it fully.

"What then?" Y/n asks.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I ask.

"We're not having this conversation. You're lucky i even opened the door. I have 5 days of work to finish off tonight." Y/n says.

I stay silent.

"Now if you'll excuse me." Y/n says.

We lock eyes.

What I'd give to have them staring through my own. Every single day.

"I have work to do."

She closes the door. I step back from the door and take a deep breath. After taking a few minutes, i go back to my dorm. When i get there, Weds looks at me.

"The more you keep going back to her dorm, the more you're going to get your heart broken." She says.

I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I push out a deep sigh and fall asleep.

The next morning, i wake up to Weds waking me up.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"7:30. Like usual." Weds says.

I nod and check my phone. I see a message from an unknown number. A link to a song on Spotify.

"Weird."

I click the link and it starts playing 'I Wanna Be Yours' by Arctic Monkeys. I frown and keep it playing while i try to figure out the number.

"Weds."

"What?"

"Do you know this number?" I ask.

I show her the number. She shakes her head.

"No. A random unknown number sends you a link to a song on spotify and your immediate instinct is to click the link? It could have been a virus." Weds says.

"Dont scold me, Weds." I say.

I turn the song off and get ready. A few hours pass and I'm sat in Miss Thornhill's class. Next to Y/n.

Maybe it was Y/n.

"Did you send me a link on my number this morning?" I ask.

I look at her face. There's a slight look that i dont recognize.

"I dont have your number, Enid. I don't have the number of people i dont like. That's stupid." Y/n says.

Okay that stung.

"Okay. You don't have to be mean about it. You could've just said no and moved on." I say.

Months pass. Y/n hates me no less. Probably more at this point. So, i will admit, I'm beaten down. So, I'm out in the woods on my own. While I'm sat down, i hear twigs snapping. I turn and see this massive monster. I slowly back away.

"Shit. Fuck... fuck."

While I'm backing away, i stand up slowly. The monster inching closer. It backs me against a tree and growls in my face. I haven't wolfed out yet so I'm dead.

The monster brandishes it's teeth and just as i think it's going to chow down on me, a blur flashes across my face. I look to my right and see the monster sliding across the floor.

I look at the person in front of me. It's... Y/n...

She fights off the monster and it runs off into the woods. Y/n turns to me.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asks.

"I'm fine."

She stands in front of me. I've been getting mixed signals from Y/n lately. I don't know whats going on.

"Did it hurt you?" Y/n asks.

"No. You saved me. Cos I'm some damsel in goddamn distress." I say.

"I was just asking if you were alright. I've never ever called you a damsel in distress. You're a fucking wolf. You can fight your own damn battles. So I'll let you do that in the future." Y/n says.

"Yeah you fucking should do. Get away from me." I say.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Y/n asks.

"You! You're sending a million mixed signals! I can't tell if you fucking hate me or not! One minute you're sending me 'I wanna be yours' on Spotify! And the next you're ignoring me! THEN YOU DO THIS!" I yell.

Everybody has a breaking point. I have reached mine. Oh yeah i figured out that it was Y/n. I push her away from me.

"So make your goddamn mind up!" I yell.

I push her again, because she's literally in my way, and she trips over a twig behind her. She lays on the floor, staring at me. I walk away.

While I'm walking, i hear Y/n running after me. I turn to her. She stands in front of me.

"What? What more could you want?!"

She kisses me, grabbing my waist. I kiss back, grabbing her face. I can feel all of the tension slipping away as she pulls me closer. She pins me to a tree and moves me that bit closer, pulling me by my waist. She pulls back.

"Don't stop." I say, pulling her back in.

She kisses back.
______

We walk back to Nevermore together. Silence filling the air around us. When we get there, Y/n pulls me to the side.

"Tomorrow, meet me at The Weathervane." She says.

I nod.

She walks off and i go back to my dorm. I lay in bed and smile, staring at the ceiling while i fall asleep.

Thoughts? Slowly beginning to like I wanna be yours. Only slowly tho cos fuck arctic monkeys. Byeee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.8K 55
wednesday preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! β€β€β€Ž β€Ž COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON TWO)β€β€β€Ž β€Ž SOME NSFW TOPICSβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž LOWERCASE INTENDEDβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ‏‏...
2.5K 52 10
jayden addams, the girl who hasn't been shown love at all in her life meets the boy of her dreams. the two become best friends but they fall for each...
8.9K 174 12
disclaimer: i do not own, nor claim to own the Addams Family in any way, shape or form. just a little idea out of boredom. please enjoy
467K 10.2K 200
[COMPLETED] wednesday preferences includes: wednesday addams, enid sinclair tyler galpin, xavier thorpe rowan laslow...