Cote: Sae, Chie and Mika x Ma...

By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

A focus on the story between Sae, Chie and Mika with the protagonist of the work. More

Characters
Chapter I - Class D
Chapter III - An enemy among us.
Chapter IV - Accusations
Chapter V - Domino Effect or Checkmate?
Chapter VI - If one falls, they all fall.
SS - Ayato Naoki
SS - Hito
SS - Nightmare
Chapter VII - Despair
Chapter VIII - Leadership
Chapter IX - Reactive

Chapter II - Without records and without identity, a person completely free

566 27 21
By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

POV Akira

Second day of class, and nothing interesting.

I was leaning back in my chair with my legs crossed on the table. I admit that I'm not surprised at all, all the students were paying attention in class and most of them don't seem to be the foolish or ignorant types.

Although I told most of the S-System clues yesterday, some didn't seem to believe me. Either they don't believe it or they just have their doubts, however. Believe it or not, they don't seem foolish enough to act like elementary school children.

As soon as class ends, I call some students to join me in the cafeteria. I bought some drinks from the vending machine, as I already made enough bento for 5 people.

After paying, I walk down the halls and we walk up the stairs.

"So... What did you want to tell us, Akira?" Riku was the first to speak.

*Tap!*

*Tap!*

*Click*

Opening the door, a strong wind hits our faces. After all, we are on the terrace. The place was very open, silent and empty. A perfect place so that no one bothered us.

Sitting in the front seat, I place my bento in the front.

"The reason I called you..." I opened the bento as I spoke. "It's the explanation about the S-System."

"..." Riku looks at me with interest. "Please... continue."

Eiichiro, Tsubasa, Sakurako, Sae and Shinji look at me with serious expressions on their faces.

"Why don't you sit down and enjoy your food?" I said as I shared some of my bento. "We have enough time for a group conversation."

"..."

They just look at me warily, before accepting and sitting next to each other.

"Well, where do I start..." I thought for a moment, before taking a bite of my shrimp. "*Nhac* Oh... Yes. You guys still suspect that we won't receive private points, am I right?"

"Yes, with your explanation yesterday with Sensei. I highly doubt I could receive that huge amount of points every month." Riku replied.

"So what does this have to do with this meeting, Akira-kun?" Tsubasa asked me.

I just pointed my Hachis in his direction and replied:

"It has something to do with the cafeteria..."

"Huh?" They get confused.

"Well, to put it more bluntly... What do you think of the second and third years?" I asked them a question.

"Our senpais? Well... I mean, I don't have much to say. They seemed happy in the middle of the cafeteria, though..." Tsubasa stops in the middle of her sentence.

"Some students were pretty somber in the back of the cafeteria, they were eating one of those free items." Said Sakurako taking a bite of her Tamagoyaki.

"I understand." Riku looks at me with half-closed eyes, the strands of his bangs flying from side to side. "Are you trying to tell us that these students are from Class D too?"

"Correct." I put my Hachis in my bowl. "If I had to say, they won't get any points this month."

"I think I'm starting to see your point...Does it have something to do with our last conversation last night?" Eiichiro questions me.

"Let me see if I understand correctly..." Shinji joins the conversation too. "You brought us here to make us clear some doubts with our senpais, am I right?"

"Yes perfectly." I answered. "However, I will also be along..."

Sae was just listening. She begins to look at me curiously, although I can see a gleam of interest in her eyes.

"What do we do then?" She asks.

"Let's tease just a little."

______

After we finish our meal, I am the first to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sae asked, frowning.

"To the living room of course. I have nothing else to do here." I just shrugged. "I already gave you an option, the rest is up to you."

"You speak as if you don't want to get involved in these matters." Said Riku, while looking at me with a serious expression on his face. "By any chance, are you giving the rest of the work to all of us?"

I stopped midway, my hands were gripping the door handle.

"I am." I replied nonchalantly, before looking towards them over my shoulder. "Because I plan to help the Class? The efforts depend on you, not me."

"Eh? W-wait what is this—"

*Blam!*

I interrupt Tsubasa's sentences, closing the door behind me. I started down the stairs, heading back to my classroom.

*Tap, tap, tap!*

As soon as I get close to the door, I hear the sound of footsteps... Something was approaching me.

Turning my body sideways, I see Chie running towards me.

"Hey, Akira-kun!" She waves at me with a smile on her face, her curly hair flying as she runs. Her breasts bounced up and down, I think she was the only one I kept eye contact with. "Akira? My eyes are up here~"

"I know that." I ignored it, still looking at her breasts. "I'm just curious..."

"Hehe~ You're quite sincere. Sometimes I wonder if you're shameless." She teases me, taking a step forward and crossing her arms. "Tell me something, Akira-kun. What kind of woman do you like?"

"My kind of woman? Why this out of the blue?"

"Just curious, I'm sure you have a type in mind."

To be honest... I never thought that. I mean, I've never been in love with anyone so, I don't know how to answer that directly. However, if I had to make a choice, it would be...

"A woman older than me." I answered.

"Eh?" She looks a little confused, although I see her ears go down a little. "I see. So you like senpais?"

"I don't think you understand me very well, Chie." I said, getting her attention.

"Eh?"

"I said I like older women, not girls."

"..." She pouts at me. "So you couldn't choose between the girls in our class? Like Sae-chan or me?!"

"Maybe..." I shrugged.

She puffs out her cheeks like a blowfish.

Cute.

"Are you saying we're not attractive enough for you?"

"Not exactly that..." A sweat ran down my forehead, seeing the change in her personality.

'In truth. You just have to learn to say "No" to an interested person. Because she only wants to talk to you when she needs something from you or to know more about your life. I have never loved anyone in my life...Never. I mean, I don't hate 'love' because you don't know if that concept is just an illusion or a two-sided coin.'

"Akira-kun, are you listening to me?" She frowned.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something uncomfortable." I replied blankly.

"Hmph! Alright, I'll leave this raisin." She puffs out her cheeks. "Anyway... Are you busy, Akira-kun?"

"Not at the moment. Why?"

"Well, I'd like some of your company after class."

"Anywhere you want to go?"

"Oh~ So you knew?" Not really, it was just an observation. "Well, do you know 'Pallet cafe'?"

"That popular place where all the second and third years go?"

"Yes~ It's a great place for our first date!" She exclaims with a bright smile, making a peace gesture with her hands near her eyes as she winks at me. "So, do you accept?"

"Hmmm...." I thought for a moment, although I don't like anyone trying to interfere with my 'inner peace', I think it wouldn't be a problem to date a girl. "Fine, as long as you pay for your own coffee."

"Eh? But wouldn't it be chivalrous to pay for your pretty girl—" I decide to interrupt her

"You're wrong, my daughter..." I looked at her with an uninterested expression. "We've barely met and you already think we're having a date? Believe for yourself another lie."

"Argh!" An imaginary arrow pierces her heart, she begins to somersault until she falls to her knees on the ground. "I-did I just get rejected?"

"That wasn't even a confession..." She pouts with her eyes watering as she looked at me. "What?"

"And if hypothetically... I confessed to you, what would you do?"

What I would do...?

Approaching her, I crouch down and lean my upper body close to her face, making my lips touch her ears. I feel your body start to shrink a little at my bold movement.

"If you and I had a relationship like that... Right now, I would have found an empty room so I could mess it up." Saying that, her face starts to blush, I see some smoke coming out of her ears.

Extending my hands, I stroke her silky hair. Making her let out a cute 'Eep?!' squeal.

"That's enough... Well, could you walk me to our seat?" I pointed to the classroom. "There's no one in the room so we can draw some conclusions from our last conversation yesterday."

Chie is a rather adorable girl, although she can be very teasing and annoying at times, however. She has her advantages because of her "good looks". She is also good at communicating and taking quick information from the entire Class, including the Second and Third Year Classes. That's the advantage of being popular.

"A-ah... Of course. If you don't mind..." She looks away embarrassed, though I can see a smile behind her bangs. "Does this have something to do with our senpais?"

"Yes."

As soon as we enter the classroom, I close the door behind me.

*Click*

Walking over to my middle seat, Chie sits in the one on my left side. But out of curiosity, I see your shirt a little... Unbuttoned?

Her shirt had two buttons loose, giving me a view of her white bra.

"Tell me Chie, did you get the information I asked you to get?" I asked, ignoring her body which was a little on display.

"Hm~ I got it." She smiles at me, crossing her legs, she continues. "After you took Sae-chan, Riku-kun and their group to the terrace. I walked towards the cafeteria as you asked me, and as you had suspected... The seniors were indeed eating some of the food that is free."

"Did you ask their Class?"

"Yes, they said they were from Class D. Although some said they were from Class C." She answered.

So Class C doesn't have points either?

"Those students you interacted with, were they second or third years?"

"Second year." I see. "So, you have some idea, I imagine."

"I have some deductions from this information you gave me." I raised one of my fingers. "1) The second year is dominated by a specific student, as it would not make sense for two classes to run out of points."

"Couldn't that mean they both gave up?" She asked.

"Indeed. But that would happen if someone of high rank took the lead among the Second Year Classes. Well, think about it with me. If they hate this type of food so much, then why would they give up on this Class competition?"

"Well, why would someone—Oh?!" Her eyes widened when she noticed some gaps in this information. "Someone... Manipulated and forced all students to follow their orders, based..."

"On expulsions." I answered in her place. "I'm sure that some of them who are without 'resources' are students who went against their orders, as I found some students from Class D trying to steal points from our classmates. And they had a lot of points..."

Clicking on my phone, I turn towards her, showing my points.

"W-what?!" Your eyes widen in complete shock.

[78.000.000pp]

"I manipulated and deceived most of the second years and stole a huge amount of points." I said nonchalantly and put my phone in my pocket.

I raised my middle finger and continued to explain.

"2) Most have given up on the Class competition and are now following the orders of a certain student, who I will call him "Student-A"."

"Hmmm..." Chie starts to think a little.

Lifting my third finger, I continue.

"3) This probably involves third year students." Saying this, she is perplexed and confused. "Do you remember the ceremony?"

"Uh... Yes, President Horikita Rin was looking for new students to take her position." She responds. "What does this have to do with?"

"Didn't you notice anything wrong? I heard that there is a student who is the vice president of the student council." I lifted my head, making the hair on my bangs fly in the wind outside the window. "Since this student... He's a second year."

"...?! I understand the concern, but what does this involve President Horikita?"

Taking a can of soda out of my pocket, I unscrew the lid and take a sip.

"Well, from the expression that the Student Council President conveyed, it seemed that she doesn't like or get along with this vice president." Leaning my back against the chair, I continue. "Tell me, if this vice president is not a problem, then what is President Horikita's concern about finding a new candidate?"

"Well..." Chie starts trying to find an opening, but can't. "If that's the case, then... Does that mean President Horikita is trying to find a worthy candidate?"

"Probably. Someone who has the same thoughts as her, if not, there wouldn't be a problem finding a new candidate by making a random choice." Finishing my drink, I raised my hands in the air and threw them towards the trash can in the room... Which was about 12.8m away. "Basket."

"So what are you going to do, Akira-kun?" She asks me a little worried. "Are you planning to join the student council?"

"No." I answered.

"Eh?"

"I'd rather Sae or Riku take on that role, I wouldn't." I made a suggestion. "They are worthy of being the new student council president, I just want to stay out of trouble."

Although I've already had enough trouble with the C Class.

"That's a shame, I'm sure you'd make a great president." I agree.

Although I have a dark side of a cold person, I also have my positive thoughts. If I had to say, I would approve of Classes getting some... Testing that doesn't result in expulsions.

"Well, anyway. Class is about to start..." I said, looking at the clock, it's 5 minutes before class starts. "Anyway, could you fix your shirt? Your boobs are out."

"Oh~ Embarrassed?" Wasn't that supposed to be me saying that?! "But I think you're right."

*Plup*

As soon as she fixed her shirt...

*Click*

The door opens, showing a slightly irritated Sae. She walks towards me and grabs my cheeks.

"How can you manipulate us like this?" Her tone sounds cold and serious, she was really angry. "Not only that, but doing all the work for us while you—? Wait... Why does Chie have her shirt unbuttoned?"

"Oh? Hehe~ Jealous?" Chie starts to tease Sae. "While you were gone, Akira and I were—Kyah!"

I karate-chopped her in the head.

"We never did that, stop talking some nonsense." I said, Sae loosens her grip on my cheeks a little. That hurts. "Could you let me go now?"

"No~" She smiles at me. "I don't understand, Akira-kun. You are a very complex and very intelligent person, but why did you pretend to be so... Inferior?"

I just slapped her hands away, pulling her hands away from her grip on my cheeks.

"Why do you bother with this? It has nothing to do with you. What I do or don't do is none of your business, including... You." I responded with a stern look and a threatening tone, making Sae and Chie's body shudder.

"I think you better sit down, class is about to start." I said ignoring both the two girls next to me.

Chie just looks at the corner of the window, while Sae frowns before sitting down on the chair.

....

After class ends. Chie approaches me and hugs my arms.

"So let's go!?" She exclaims with a huge smile.

"There's no need to be in such a hurry, it's still too early for them to close."

"I know that, but I want to get there as soon as I need to before it fills up." Well, she's right.

"Where are you going?" Sae asked.

"To the 'Pallet cafe'." I answered her.

"Huh? Isn't this a pretty popular store among students?"

"Yes~ And I asked Akira-kun out on a date!" As soon as she said the word 'date', all the girls (except Tsubasa) looked at Chie with sparkles in their eyes. Chie noticing this, she pulls me into her arms. "L-let's go..."

"Uh... Of course."

________

April 30th.

Mika-sensei prepared an exam for us, to test our academic abilities. Which, in essence, was a good choice. I was also curious about how competent my classmates are. Although I can be sure that most were super smart, people like Chie, Sae, Riku, Tsubasa, Sakurako, Shinji, Eiichiro, and Matsushita Yato.

As soon as I finish answering the questions, I place my pen on the table and lean back against the chair.

Sae looks at me curiously, before ignoring and returning to answering her questions.

After classes, we were in the pool. It was like swimming training, but they gave us free time to do whatever we wanted in the pool. I was sitting in the corner of the pool, I was bored.

"Oh! Akira-kun~" I heard a sweet voice behind me and wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug. "You look great, do you happen to work out?"

"Sometimes yes."

"I see." Her smile widens and his hands begin to touch my body. "Your body is quite hard and refined, I don't think you train "sometimes" as you said."

It seems like she doesn't believe me. Although, I don't care about that.

"Alright, now get your perverted hands off me." I grabbed her cheeks as I pulled her away from me. "You're really clingy today."

"Hmph! That's why I want to be close to you." She crosses her arms as she purses her lips in annoyance. "Now that we have the pool for our class, I thought I'd have you all to myself for a few minutes~"

"I'm amazed how much you can't keep your excitement to yourself." I provoked her. "Your swimsuit suits you so much sometimes... I wish I could see you without it."

"Ee-ngh!" She chokes on her own saliva. "Co-cough! Cough! W-what do you mean by that?"

"I don't know, what were you thinking just now?" I smiled wryly. "I didn't know you were that kind of person, Chie-chan."

*Splash!*

She throws some water in my face.

"S-shut up... Baka!" She covers her face with her hands while turning her body away from me. "~~~"

She started to mumble something that I couldn't quite hear. Looking back I see Sae in her swimsuit, I decide to approach her.

"It's hot today, isn't it? It must be summer." I decides to flirt with her a little, which seems to have worked. "You are indeed a divine beauty... Sae-chan."

*Bash*

She punches my chest in embarrassment.

"Shut up... You idiot." She frowned and gave me a cold look, her cheeks were flushed. "And what do you mean by 'divine beauty? Are you thinking something perverted about my swimsuit?"

"What if I am?" I teased her, to which she shrinks her body and looks at me in disgust. "I'm joking, although I wouldn't mind having these if it's you... Sae. However, you are indeed a divine beauty, your swimsuit suits your body perfectly, your fat and fleshy thighs stick perfectly to your skin, leaving your flesh a little exposed."

"That sounds perverted, even though you're being sincere..." She looks disdainfully at me. "So... Are you saying I'm pretty? How beautiful do you think that is?"

I approached her and wrapped my arm around her waist underwater. Pulling her body towards me, I whisper in her ears.

"As beautiful as Chie and Sakurako are at the same time, if I had to make a choice to choose a girlfriend... I would choose you without thinking twice." I bit the top corner of her ear and let go. "Is that enough?"

She nods, I see her red ears. Her expression doesn't change much, she continues with a serious expression on her face trying to hide her embarrassment.

Chie seeing our interaction, she pouts at me. Which I just ignore and turn my back on.

After our antics, the teacher arrives and tells us to get out of the pool. It looks like class is about to start... I'm looking forward to it.

As it is training to test our physical capacity and it was mandatory. We were the first, I was at the edge of the pool. Ready to 'zap'.

"Go!"

The teacher exclaims, making us jump into the pool. I start moving like a dolphin underwater. My speed quickens, however. I wasn't using my full speed.

On instinct, I raise my hands and slow down my movement. Where I almost hit my head against the wall.

*Splash!*

I swim to the surface, catching some air, I touch the wall. Where I see Tsubasa and Sakurako with a perplexed look on their faces.

"The time?" Teacher asked the two girls in front of me.

"Err... Well..." Tsubasa is confused.

"2-2..." Sakurako mutters.

"20.3s" They both spoke.

Leaving the pool I walk over to Riku, Shinji and Eiichiro.

"Yo!" I waved at them. "Where's Yato?"

"He went ahead, but he'll be there soon." Riku said. "By the way, not bad about Akira... What else are you good at?"

"Good-?!" I felt a strong arm wrap around my neck, pulling me back. "Koenji?"

"Hahaha! That was amazing Akira-dono." Hiro slaps me on the back. It hurt. "*Slap* As expected of the eldest brother among our Class."

Oh... That's right, I turned 16 a few days ago. After all, I was born on April 21st. And as far as I know, I'm the only older student in the class, I believe the entire First Year Class.

"Haah... Don't exaggerate Koenji." Said Shinji with a worried look at me. "He just finished his shift at the pool, let him rest."

"Rest? He doesn't look tired at all, does he?" He points at me.

"By the way, Akira-kun." Eiichiro calls me. "Who do you think can win this race between the girls?"

"Hmm... Tsubasa." I stated, leaving everyone except Hiro surprised. "She has a well-built body, not to mention that it seems to me that she is good at martial arts."

"Fufufu! I agree with Akira-dono." Hiro said, giving me a side hug. "You're quite observant, should I be worried about that?"

"If you are my enemy, yes. Because I don't see anyone around me as a threat to my life." Saying these words coldly and without hesitation, his eyes widen a little.

The others looked at me confused, although I saw sweat running down their foreheads.

"Bah... Threaten your life? I highly doubt there's anyone like that at this school, hunter." He slaps me on the back before turning and walking away. "Just be careful not to get stabbed in the back."

As soon as he approaches the pool, the teacher exclaims:

"Nanase Tsubasa with a time of 26s."

As I had predicted.

It looks like it's the last lap. The teacher separated the best swimmers: Riku, Hiro, Yato, Shinji, Eiichiro and me.

Among the girls are: Sakurako, Sae, Chie, Tsubasa and Hana.

"Good luck, Riku." I raised my fist, asking him to punch. "The best one wins."

His eyes widen a little, before he smiles at me. The moment he was punching my fist, the others interrupted him.

"Ha! I'm into it too." Shinji said with a mischievous smile and extends his fists, joining mine and Riku's to the side. "Give your best..."

"Good luck guys." Eiichiro said, putting his fists together as well.

"I challenge you too, Akira-dono." Hiro bumps his fists into mine with a huge smile on his face. "I'm sure you won't disappoint me, especially in front of the girls."

He never changes...

Yato was in doubt, but he did the same with a gentle smile.

"It's okay, I'm in on it too."

We had a fist bump. A smile appeared on my lips, a genuine smile. So is this what friendship means?

"Come on!" We said at the same time, raising our fists high.

"I see you are very excited..." The teacher said with a smile on his face. "Alright, on your marks!"

I took a professional position. Waiting for the teacher to finish counting...

"Go!"

*Splash!*

I start moving with all my might. My legs moved almost automatically as I moved like a fish underwater.

Realizing I was coming, I turned my body backwards, making my feet touch the pool wall. A small mini wave hit the wall.

Using my arms, I swim upwards.

*Splash!*

"So how was I—?"

"I won!" I heard a person next to me, it was Shinji.

So he managed to arrive in time, although I was the first.

"Akira-kun..." I heard a sound above me, looking up. I see Sae and Chie holding the watch in their hands. "Your time was..."

"17.9s." Sae said a little blushing.

"I understand."

It seems like I've gotten a little weak these last few times, my fastest time last time was 16.2s.

I tried climbing onto the ledge, though. I was pushed back into the pool.

"..?" Looking up I see Chie with her feet on my head and a mischievous smile. "You've been attracting a lot of attention, Playboy-kun."

"Apparently I won." I said, making her laugh.

"Yes, although we are quite surprised to see an unexpected result like this." She takes her feet off of me. "Are you really human?"

"I am the batman." I scoffed.

"In fact, you two have something in common. You are quite dark and play hard to get for people." She starts laughing at her teasing. "Just imagining you wearing a bat suit makes me want to laugh... Hahaha!"

"Pfft." Sae tries to contain her laughter, which irritated me a little.

A mark appears on my head. Reaching out with my hands, I grab both of their legs and pull, causing them both to fall into the pool.

"Kyaah!" Chie fell next to me.

"A-ah... A-akira-kun!" Sae fell on top of me, and I hugged her body around me. Making us both sink into the pool. As soon as we stand, she punches my chest. "Idiot..."

"It's your fault." I said hugging her, without meaning to... I grab her ass. "Oh sorry."

"Okay..." She just puts her hands on my breasts, laying her body on mine. Her chin was on my shoulder. "To be continued-"

*Splash!*

"Uwwaa! That was unfair Akira-kun!" Chie points at me. "Eh? What are you two doing?"

Sae starts blushing and tries to move away, but I stop her. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pin her down.

"Hmm~ I see." Chie smiles mischievously. "How about a kiss as an apology, Akira-kun?"

"...?" I tilted my head. "Do I have to do this or do you two?"

"I wanted you to do this, but since it's our fault. So it's our responsibility." She approaches me and hugs my right arm. "How about that~?"

"I'm not going to kiss you both on the lips." I responded nonchalantly.

"Eh?! Why not?" She pouts.

"Punishment."

"Mmmrrrr!" She pursed her lips. "Alright..."

Chie grabs my cheeks with her hands and approaches me, she was pouting like a bird. Sae, who was hugging me on the side, just caresses my neck before bringing her face closer to mine. I felt a softness run across my cheeks, something soft and warm. Her lips touched both sides of my cheek.

As soon as they walk away, Chie was smiling proudly and Sae was a little embarrassed. Although I see a smile on your lips too.

I sighed internally. What a day.

Turning my body back, I see Riku and the others look at me with a thumbs up, luckily the girls weren't present. Hiro had a sparkle in his eyes as he smiled proudly at me.

'What you are? My father?' I grimaced.

Sighing. I start to get out of the pool, tomorrow will be a big day...

__________

May 1st

May 1st has arrived. Checking my points balance, I received 189.000 points.

It seems that not everything has become a misfortune for our Class.

As soon as classes started, Mika-sensei comments.

"It seems like you guys aren't that surprised today. Does anyone have a question?" No one answers, although I can see Riku's desire to ask some questions. "I see. Well, ignoring that... Let's get straight to the point."

She puts a paper on the blackboard.

"...?!"

"What!?"

"It can not be..."

Everyone is perplexed by the result.

Class A - 2.100cp

Class B - 1.890cp

Class C - 1.500cp

Class D - 1.290cp

A huge smile appeared on my lips.

Sae and Chie noticing my smile, they question me.

"Akira-kun... Did you do something?" Sae asks.

"..."

"No answers?" Chie frowned, before smiling at me. "Looks like we'll have to punish our boy."

Since when did I belong to you?

"Sensei, what are these dots?" Riku asked.

"Class Points." She answered.

"No, not that... The results of those points." Mika is a little confused.

"Well... I expected you to ask me more about how 'class points' work but never mind..." She sighs. "You will receive these points from a Second Year Class."

"Why that?"

"It is possible?!"

"I don't know why." She lied. "Now let's get straight to the point."

She places another paper next to it. These are the results of our tests.

Akira - 101

Sae - 98

Riku - 95

Hiro - 95

Yato - 95

Eiichiro - 94

Tsubasa - 93

Chie - 92

Sakurako - 92

Shinji - 91

Hana - 90

"101?!" Chie exclaims.

"Wait... What?" Sae looks at me with surprised eyes.

"He got 101 points? How is that possible?" Riku said with his hands on his chin.

"Fufufu~ It seems that only one student in this Class is a true genius in person." Mika said with a mischievous smile. "You sometimes surprise me, Akira-kun."

I just ignored it. After that, she started explaining how the S-system worked and other things that I already explained to the entire class.

"Well, class is over now." She said walking to the door. "Please... Akira, Chabashira, Utomiya and Hoshinomiya. Follow me."

She calls us. Which made us confused, but we did as she asked.

_________

Entering the orientation room. Mika-sensei was the first to break the silence.

"Well, I called you here for a good reason." She said, sitting at the table with some sheets spread out on the table. "Akira-kun... You are the only student I have ever met in my entire life. No, not just a student... You are the only person I have never been able to understand perfectly."

"..." I just raise my eyebrow. "And what does that involve them and you?"

"A good question." She looks at me coldly. "Tell me... Do you plan to help your class to aim for Class A?"

"No." I responded nonchalantly.

"I see." She takes a sheet from the table. "Changing the subject. Why were you accepted by the school."

"..."

"Huh?" Riku is confused by Mika's question. "What do you mean by that sensei?"

"Well, right now I'm holding all the records of your personal life. Including your birth." I just looked at her with disdain as I know where this is going. "Here look."

She puts the paper on the table, but...

"Wait..."

"That's it..."

"But there's nothing." Sae said a little nervously. "What does that mean?"

"Fufufu~ That means..." She looks at me. "Akira-kun's personal records have been erased."

"What..." Chie and Sae look at me with curious looks. "That-"

"But not only that, in his entrance test. He had scored 0 points." She puts my test results on the table.

"You can stop the act now, Mika-sensei. You are curious about my personal life, am I right?"

She smiles at me.

"Indeed. But I'm sure you won't tell me, am I right?"

"Perfectly." I said.

She rests her head in the palm of her hand.

"What if I threaten to expel you from this school?"

"You wouldn't be able to do that even if you were a teacher. The person who has the power to do that is a principal." Fixing my bangs, I continue. "Even if you became my enemy, I highly doubt you would be able to destroy my high school student life."

"..." Her eyes widen a little, before she smiles. "Yes, I'm sure of that. That was it, you guys can go."

I was the first to leave.

*Click*

"W-wait! Akira-kun!" I hear Chie call me, but I don't stop. I just ignore her.

I quickened my steps, however. I felt a tug on my sleeve, looking to the side I see Sae frowning.

"Please... Tell us who you are, Akira-kun."

"..." I just stared at her with half-closed eyes.

"Haah..." Riku lets out a sigh and walks past us. "I'll leave this matter to you two..."

Riku looks at me sideways, giving the "We'll talk later" sign. What I ignore.

"You are not an ordinary person Akira, tell me... Who are you? Or who were you in life?"

I just pulled my arm out of her grip.

"What I am is none of your business, just leave me alone." I started walking again. "No one should know about my problems, it took a long time but I learned the hard way."

I felt a strong hug from behind me.

"Please, Akira..." Chie whispers in a tearful tone. "Free yourself. Share some of your burden with us. We will always keep you close to us, no matter what."

Sae hugs me, but in front of me.

"You are someone very dear and important to us, so please... Don't run away like you did last time." Said Sae as she grabbed my shirt tightly.

My eyes widen a little.

I won't do that, I want to trust... I want to believe you, but... I can't. I need some time...

"I'm sorry for worrying you two." I wrap my arms around Sae.

Maybe in the future... I'll end up revealing my dark secret.

________

POV Mika

As soon as they left, I let out a huge sigh. Sakayanagi-sensei... What motivated you to accept a student like him? He seems like someone dangerous to me...

Intuition, I would say.

'Akira... Just Akira. Why doesn't he have a last name? Is he an orphan?' As I was thinking about this, I heard a knocking sound on the door.

Leaning back in the chair, I say:

"In between!"

*Click*

Just as the door opens, revealing an unexpected person. I furrowed my brow in discomfort.

"What do you think you're doing here..." I spoke with daggers in my words. "Ayanokouji Atsuomi."

"As cold as ever." He just shrugs and sits down on the chair in front of my desk. "I just want to ask a favor..."

"A favor? I thought you were preparing for an important new project with Nao-sensei." I crossed my legs. "Let me think, did Kijima-kun screw up again?"

"Yes and no. We had to close the place down for a while." He said "Do you have coffee?"

I sighed. "Here."

I placed a cup and a pot of coffee next to him.

"Thanks." He said, pouring some coffee into his cup.

"And what does that involve me?" I asked.

He takes a sip of his coffee before answering me.

"I need you to have a child, no... I want you to have a child with me." He looks at me with a serious expression on his face. "Don't worry, I know you don't want to approve this out of nowhere, though. I'll pay millions just to have a child with you, for a good cause."

A good cause?! Seriously, give me one good reason why I shouldn't bury your face in the concrete wall.

"Haah... Honestly." I shook my head. "How long do I have to accept this request of yours?"

"Maximum 1 year, maybe 1 and a half years." He responded dismissively.

"For what use do you need a son?"

"You don't need to know that." Of course he wouldn't tell me.

"How many would you pay me?" I asked.

"50 million, maybe more." He responds before standing up. "That's what I wanted to tell you for now. I'll get your notification if you change your mind."

He turns and walks to the door, his hands were on the handle but he stopped moving.

"Akira...? Who is this boy?" He asked without looking back.

"A student of mine, one of the best I could have met in my life." I replied with a smile on my face.

"So he's that good? I see..." He looks at me over his shoulder. "For you to say that 'he is one of the best in your life' means that he is different from an ordinary person, am I right?"

"What if he is?" My smile widens. "I can admit that not even I can beat him."

He frowned a little, before opening the door.

"Nonsense..." He said with disgust. "I don't believe your nonsense, since when would an ordinary person have an impressive ability like that?"

"And who said he's common?" I asked

"Are you talking about his records? Indeed, that is something very suspicious. But I don't believe he is a perfect human."

"I doubt it..." I teased him, making him look at me. "If you really doubt it, why don't you just test him?"

"..." He takes a step forward and pushes the door open. "I will test him if he is useful. I can use him as one of my students 'in that place'. Otherwise, he is just a simple human with human defects."

"Fufufu~ Want to make a bet with me?" He raises an eyebrow with interest. "Send your best students to this school, if he manages to beat you... I accept your agreement and you will have to admit that you were wrong."

"Ho... You have a great opinion with this kid..." He pulls the door, which was about to close. "Okay, I'll take the bet. That means you'll have about two years to think about it... Until then, I won't accept any excuses."

*Click*

T

he sound of the door closing echoes through the room.

I let out a sigh.

"Akira-kun... I must admit that you are one of the few people who caught my attention." I looked at your records and videos during swim practice. "You're very talented for someone your age."

Checking your records on 'OAA', I set up your assessments.

Academic Ability: A+

Physical Ability: C

Adaptability: A+

Social Contribution: C

Overall: A+

Since he has not demonstrated any evaluation of strength or contribution, he gets the average grade of "C".

If I had to say, he is an ideal person for Class A, so why... Why is he in Class D?

"I don't understand..."

Watching your videos, I see your well-refined body, your silky hair drenched, your entire body shining with the sun's illumination— W-wait! What am I thinking?! He's my student!

I'm his teacher and he's my student, and... I believe that no young person like him would accept me, especially for someone who is 12 years older than him.

Or maybe he likes me? I have to admit...

[Akira-kun won with a time of 17.9s...] I heard the teacher's voice in the video.

"That body..." I dragged my hands under my skirt. "Not only that, but your appearance is very attractive..."

My body gets hot and I started rubbing my crotch which was covered by my panties and pantyhose.

"This is the first time this has happened to me..." I let out a silent sigh. "Akira-kun, I really wish..."

_________

[6.700 Words]
(19/09/23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 265 17
Ff about COTE, but with my OC. That's all.
2.8K 87 15
Status : Finished Word Count : 52910 The story is about a man whose Compulsive tendencies make it impossible for him to keep a job, a young girl who...
269K 7.2K 26
Try the first chapter!
5.9K 283 6
Ayanokouji, the freedom-seeking boy has woken up to be confronted by a game. A challenge. A challenge which will sculpt his very life into something...