š™ƒš™šš™–š™”š™žš™£š™œ š™š™šš™–š™§š™©š™Ø ļæ½...

By irishauthor_

The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ā¤ļø .... ""Get ready,"... More

AUTHOR NOTE āœØļø
PROLUGE
CAST
CHAPTER 2ā™”
CHAPTER 3ā™”
CHAPTER 4ā™”
CHAPTER 5ā™”
CHAPTER 6ā™”

CHAPTER 1ā™”

26.1K 895 42
By irishauthor_

Author/pov..
.

.

.

A beautiful woman moaned in pain when the man pushed himself inside her with full force, tears started coming off her beautiful eyes.

She sealed her lips tightly not to make a single sound as the man currently hovering over her and fucking her didn’t like her making any sound while getting fucked.

It was sex out of pure lust from him where he gets pleasure while inducing pain to her. His animalistic ways breaking her repeatedly but the poor soul couldn’t even say a word against the torture.

She fisted the bed sheet tightly in her hand and turned towards the window while letting him satisfy his lust through her body.

But as time passed, he fucked her harder and faster... due to which, she completely busted in pain and it became difficult for her to bear it.

Her throat was dry, her whole face was full of tears and looked miserable.

"P-le-ase, I ca-n't take it an-ymo-re " she hardly let out as it was difficult for her to speak now.

Hearing her words, the man stopped and looked at her angrily and slapped her hard."Bitch how you dare stop me. Do you know what I can do to your family if you don't follow my orders? Or have you forgotten what I did to your brother?" He said with a devilish smirk.

Listening to him her breath hitched and her body started to shake, she was having difficulty in breathing but still, she managed to say 

“Please don't do anything to my parents, I will obey you," she said in a meek voice while tears rolled down her eyes like a stream.

She is helpless, she can't do anything in front of this monster even if she wants to or else he will kill her parents too like he killed her brother. She has been trapped in his trap and she finds it impossible to escape.

But nobody knows what is written in their destiny.

He smirked at his victory and resumed fucking her with full strength..

---------------------------------

“I missed you so much darling”, Shreyansh said hugging her  from behind.

She smiled turning towards him and brushed her lips against his “I too missed you ".

“Really??” He as raising his brow

  “Yes," she said and snaked her hands around his neck

"Then show me how much you missed me " he said with smirk making her raised her brow and in a blink  she placed her lips on his.

Soon both of them started kissing each other passionately. Shreyansh slid his hand inside her loose shirt and felt her milky and smooth skin. He slid his tongue inside her mouth and she welcomed him happily. Their tongues started fighting for dominance.

His hand was about to touch her clothed breast, but before that Arya broke the kiss and stopped his hand from moving further  and said          

  "Let's cook something and eat first, I am hungry".

He nuzzled his face on her neck and started rubbing her thigh with his one hand and

“Are you really hungry jaan ”?

"Her eyelids raised when she heard his question, and she glanced at him. He had a mischievous smile on his lips.

""'So, what's up?""' she asked. '

""I'm just wondering if you're not hungry at the moment, can I indulge in my favorite dessert once more?' ""

he said, playfully running his finger over her lips. Once again, she found herself succumbing to him, her body always giving in to Shreyansh's touch.

She rolled her eyes in pleasure and nodded in affirmation. Not wanting to , his touch really gets to her, even though she's trying not to let it affect her. But let's be real, her body just melts whenever he's around.

But not her heart melt  !! In her heart, she just  have hate for him 

His lips touched hers again, but it wasn't a kiss. Instead, he was devouring her lips, fully aware of his dominant position over her.Once he noticed she was having trouble breathing, he let go of her lips and rested his forehead against hers. They both took deep breaths.

""I love you Arya  " Shreyansh said with full of love and emotion His love for her was clearly visible in his eyes but on the other hand Arya was looking at him without any emotions

" I love you too Shreyansh "Welp, she pulled out those magical and pure words to craft her little lie because deep down, there's no love for him—just plain old revenge.

He smiled and with so much love he kissed her forehead

"OK now  let's fill this tiny stomach of yours first" he said and lift her in his arms.

"Will you stay for a few days this time?" She asked him...

"You want me to be with you?" he asked

"Yes "

"I will do as my queen wishes; I have taken 15 days off from the office for both of us. You and I will be together in this house for 15 days and no one will disturb us. So we should utilize this time.Do you understand what I want to say? "

Her cheeks warmed up understanding the meaning of his words. She hit him on the shoulder and hid her face

He laughed and made her sit on the kitchen counter "What do you want to eat? He asked

"Pasta” she replied.

"Okay," he said and started making pasta happily.Even though he's not a pro in the kitchen, he's managed to whip up some basic junk food recipes.

-------------------------------------

Trisha's eyes were fixed on a man who was sitting in the office visible to her through the glass window of his cabin. He was doing his work with full attention and with one hand he would occasionally move a pen and start thinking about something.

She was ogling him while admiring his features. Sharp jaw line, dark grey eyes, strong veiny hands, slightly pinkish lips, but soon her eyes widened when she realized that she was caught staring at him like a pervert... he was looking at her with a blank face now.

She diverted her gaze and nervously started scribbling on a paper.

"What was the need for me to stare at him like this? What would he be thinking?" You are an idiot Trisha " she thought and she looked up slightly towards the cabin and saw that the man was again busy with his work, seeing that she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Miss Trisha ".

"Miss Trisha”

"TRISHA" a senior employee shouted her name.

Hearing this she confusedly looked at him glaring at her.

"Miss Trisha, where were you lost? I have been calling you for so long." He asked.

She quickly got up from her chair rubbed her face with both hands and said “Sorry sir! It won't happen again."

"Vihaan Sir is calling you in his cabin" he said and left.

"Cabin ??? why??"

"Why did he just call me? Did he see me staring at him like that?"  Strange thoughts were coming to her mind and she started over thinking now.

"Calm down Trisha, calm down” she chanted and took a deep breath.

She fixed her hair and started walking towards Vihaan's cabin...

"Calm down idiot. You dug a hole for yourself. What was the need for you to ogle him? Maybe he saw you staring at him so he is calling you to scold you. Or he may even fire you. Fuck you BITCH”; she cursed herself.

Soon she reached Vihaan's cabin door but before knocking she took a deep breath...

“Come in "

Hearing that deep voice a current ran through her veins, her heartbeat increased. She carefully opened the door and went inside the cabin.

She stood in front of Vihaan, lowered her head and asked" You called me sir?"

"Look at me first." He said in a strict tone.

Hearing this she shivered a little but gathered her courage to look at his eyes that were as blank as a blank paper.

“Next time whenever you are talking to me, you will look at me. I do not like it when I talk to someone or someone talks to me, their eyes are downcast.”  He said in his cold tone and stood up from the chair.

"Shreyansh is on leave for the next 15 days so I will be handling all his meetings. You know his meeting schedule so update me." He said coming in front of her.

She started explaining him about the schedule controlling her racing heart and churning feeling in her stomach caused by Vihaan’s proximity.

-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 12.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
4.5M 231K 149
ā¤ļø Completed ā¤ļø She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...