Moths to a flame | Mattheo ri...

By slytherinwriteseh

Y/n lestrange is the daughter of bellatrix lestrange and rodolphus lestrange, the dark lords most trusted fri... More

Introduction chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors note🫢🏼
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/n
New cover photo!
*NEW STORY*

Chapter 24

1.8K 32 67
By slytherinwriteseh

Mattheo's pov

I woke to the sun shining through the window, I turned to see y/n, sleeping peacefully beside me, she always looked so beautiful no matter the situation.

I decided to get up carefully trying not to wake her and make her breakfast so she could eat in bed, we had multiple rounds of sex last night after we got out the bath, so I knew she would definitely would not be able to walk.

"Riddle" theo said as he walked through the door, the rest of the group following while i was standing in nothing but a pair of shorts.

"Nott" i nodded and continued to cook y/n's breakfast.

"Where's tom" i said looking at them all.

"Said he will be here later, he's gone to get
Melissa and bring her here" enzo said as he sat down on one of the chairs at the kitchen island.

"Is he fucking nuts, y/n hates her" i said with a confused look.

"Well if she wants tom to move on she might need to just put up with her" regulus said while
Opening the fridge.

"Yeah i guess" i replied and turned back around to the plate up the food.

"Where is she anyway" draco said looking around the room.

"In bed still, i'm making her breakfast in bed since she can't walk" i said with a smirk.

"Why can't she walk" draco said looking at me confused.

I laughed and began walking towards the room, out of sight.

"YOUR DISGUSTING RIDDLE" he shouted in as he caught on, the rest of the group i could hear giggling laughing at him, i walked in the room and closed the door behind me.

"Why is draco shouting" y/n groaned as she covered her face with a pillow.

"I told them i made you breakfast so you could eat in bed because you couldn't walk and it took him a minute to catch on why" I chuckled walking over with the plate.

"You made me breakfast" she said sitting up with a pouty face.

"I did indeed" i said smiling as i handed her the plate.

"I love you so much" she giggled and began eating.

"I love you more princess" i said as i sat down beside her.

"So melissa is coming here with tom, they'll both be here soon" i said.

"The fuck she is" she replied looking at me

"Love if we want tom to get over you and move on then we need to let him" i said while rubbing her back.

"But she wasn't even paying attention to him last time, she was to busy looking at you" she said annoyed.

"It will be fine" i kissed her on the head and got dressed, id already gave y/n a healing potion for her legs so she could stand.

"Should we tell them about the baby thing" y/n asked as she pulled a jumper on.

"yeah, i guess" I shrugged.

We both put some clothes on and joined the group in the sitting room.

"Hey guys" y/n said as she sat down on the couch, tom now here but melissa was no where to be seen.

"Hey" they all said in unison, "where's Melissa" I asked looking to tom.

"that won't be a thing anymore, apparently kissing her roommate while she's in the shower doesn't bode well with her" tom chuckled, making us all laugh.

"Thats too bad" y/n said sarcastically.

"So what do you guys want to do today" enzo said as daphne snuggled into him.

"What we always do" blaise said with a smirk.

"Get drunk" we all said at the same time, making us all laugh.

"It's a bit early for that right now though, don't you think" y/n said looking to them all.

"Why don't we go swimming in the lake, i mean it's quite warm outside" pansy shrugged.

"Did you even pack me a bikini panz" y/n chuckled.

"I did indeed" she said with a smirk.

"Lets do it then" theo said as he stood up.

We all made our way to get changed.

Y/n's pov

I pulled the bikini out the bag that pansy said we packed and oh dear merlin now i know why she smirked.

It was a dark green bikini, with thin clear straps and near enough a thong type.

I sighed, giggling slightly as i knew this probably wasn't going to go down well with mattheo.

I walked out the bathroom, mattheo now in his swim shorts, he looked at me, his eyes widened then narrowing with annoyance.

"Are you fuck wearing THAT" he said walking over to me.

"Baby I don't have another one, plus it will be fine everyone knows I'm yours" i said as i wrapped my arms round his neck.

"Fucking hell y/n" he said rolling his eyes.

"It's not my fault it's pansy's!" I giggled.

"I don't want everyone looking at your ass y/n" he sighed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"We will be in the water most of the time it will be fine matty" I said looking into his eyes.

"You're lucky I love you babygirl" he chuckled.

We walked out the room, meeting the group in the sitting room, all of us reading in our swimming stuff to go to the lake.

"Bloody hell" theo said as he looked at me, his eyes wide.

"Ill drown you in that lake nott" mattheo said glaring at him.

"Sorry, sorry" he said looking away putting his hands up in surrender.

Tom looked at me, his eyes also widening at the sight of me in a bikini.

"Lets go" i said as I didn't want mattheo to start fighting everyone who looked at me.

We all got into the lake, it was freezing at first but we got used to it the longer we were in the water.

As we got used to the water, the immaturity began, all the boys jumping of the edge of a rock, splashing all us girls.

"YOU ASSHOLES" pansy screamed after the water soaked our hairs.

"I think it's time for a game don't you lot" blaise chuckled.

"What do you have in mind" i said looking over to him.

"How about catch" he shrugged.

"Catch?" I said confused.

"Yeah, this lakes huge and there's loads of rocks and hiding places in the trees at the side there, why don't we basically play a game of hide and seek" he said smirking.

"Im in" we all said, I decided to accio myself a pair of trainers, i was planning on hiding in the woods so i needed shoes of course.

Tom decided he would be the catcher, we all had 5 minutes to hide, while tom faced his back to us all, we all swam away in different directions, loosing sight of each other as some of us ran into the woods, which to be honest wasn't to bad considering it was pretty warm outside even though we were in swimming clothing.

I put on my trainers and ran deep into the trees, hiding behind a large tree, i sat for what felt like a good half hour, I could hear laughing and groaning from a distance as tom caught some of the group, i heard mattheo curse as he was caught also,I wasn't sure who was left.

Suddenly I heard the snap of a twig, my breath hitched as my body tensed, i was a very competitive girl and even if tom did see me, the game wasn't over until he caught me.

"I can hear you're heavy breathing from here y/n" tom chuckled as I could hear him stepping closer.

"Fuck" I muttered and began running, giggling as i could hear tom running after me as did he.

I ran as fast as i could, hiding behind another tree as i lost sight of him.

I peaked round the tree, not being able to see anything, i stepped out slightly to get a better view of my surroundings, when suddenly he came up behind me, grabbing me by the waist and slamming me into him so I couldn't run.

"Caught you" he said quietly in a chuckle.

"Fuck you" I chuckled shoving him playfully.

I looked up to him, his hands still wrapped round my waist holding me tightly, our faces inches apart as we looked into each others eyes for a few seconds, i never noticed how pretty his eyes were, they were like mattheo's only darker and more mysterious looking.

"Y/n" he said softly as he looked into my eyes, before i could say anything he backed away slightly, letting go of my waist as he did.

"Uh you won the game" he said scratching the back of his neck, looking away from me.

"Thats good" i said quietly as i also looked away.

"Lets get back, you must be getting cold" he chuckled as he began walking forward, I followed slightly behind.

"Yeah sure" i chuckled nervously.

What the hell just happened?

We came out of the trees to see our friends in the lake, playing around in the water.

"FOUND HER" tom shouted as he lifted me up and flung me into the lake.

I emerged back up, everyone laughing as tom jumped in behind me.

"TOM WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed but laughing.

"You alright love" mattheo said as he swam over to me.

"Yeah" I chuckled wrapping my arms around him hugging him.

Tom turned his head back slightly, looking at me as he swam towards our friends, i looked at him for a few seconds before turning my attention to mattheo.

We spent a few hours outside by the lake, me and the girls mostly sunbathing taking advantage of the sun at this time of year, i kept sharing glances with tom, a weird feeling in my stomach as i did.

"Hello cousin" i heard a girl's voice say, i turned to look and standing just a few feet away was a girl and a boy, the same age as us i think, she was beautiful with long dark hair, she looked like some sort of model, the boy beside her was quite good looking too.

"Aria, kai" enzo said in shock as he walked towards them.

"Did you miss us" the girl said as she hugged him.

"What the hell are you two doing here" he chuckled.

"Mum decided it was best we transfer to hogwarts seeing as her and father are finally joining the deatheaters" the boy said as he hugged enzo.

Suddenly mattheo got out the water, a smirk on his face as he walked towards aria and kai.

"Aria" he said with a smile.

"Matty" she said giggling as she hugged him.

Is he joking me right now?

I looked to the girls, their faces scrunched in disgust as was mine, i looked to tom he looked at me for a second before looking away, as did the rest of the boys as they shuffled in their spot.

I stood up, the girls standing with me as we waited for enzo and mattheo to introduce us.

"Guys these are my cousins" enzo said with a smile.

The whole group greeting them apart from me as i stood their with a blank expression on my face, waiting for mattheo to say something but he didn't, he just kept his attention on her, talking and laughing with her.

"Y/n, don't get angry" tom said as he stood beside me.

"Why would i do that hm" i said looking to him, i knew he was holding something back but he didn't say.

The group began walking into the house, the girls looking back at me in confusion as to why Mattheo hadn't said a single word or even introduced me since this girl arrived.

"Fucking spill" i said to tom as i grabbed his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

"Y/n i don't think this is a good idea" he said looking to me with a sorry look.

"Tom" i said in an annoyed tone, because i already had an idea what this was about.

Tom sighed, looking back to the house as everyone entered, leaving us outside.

"Its his ex" he said looking back to me.

I looked at him, I didn't even feel angry, i felt hurt, how could he be so ignorant to his own fiancé when his ex shows up? He just completely ignored me and walked away with her.

"So as soon as his ex shows up, he just completely ignores my presence and fucks off into the house with her as if i'm not standing right fucking here" i said as tears glossed my eyes.

"Im sorry y/n, that was a dick move even for him, I don't know why he did that, lets just get back to the house" he said gesturing for me to come with him.

I held back my tears and pulled my shit together, i'm y/n lestrange for fucksake, not some soppy little girl who gets upset and crys.

I walked in the house, tom following in behind me, the group sat on the couch with the two new comers, mattheo sitting beside aria smiling and talking to her, she was clearly flirting with him and he was doing it back? What the absolute fuck!

I was not fucking putting up with any man who done this shit to me, he can go fuck himself.

I looked at the girls, gesturing for them to come to my room, they knew straight away and stood up, gaining all the boy's attention and aria's, even Mattheo looked to me, his mouth gaping slightly apart and his eyes widening as i think he had realised what he had done.

"Oh we haven't met, what's your name" aria said smiling at me.

"Y/n" i said smiling back at her.

"Thats a lovely name, how do you know everyone" she said standing up walking over to me, trying to engage in a conversation.

"Well i go to hogwarts with them, draco and regulus are my cousins, these girls are all my best friends and so are the boys, apart from mattheo"

"Oh, why not mattheo" she said looking back at him before turning to me.

"Oh, he's my ex" i said as i slipped the engagement ring of my finger, letting it roll out my hand and dropping to the floor.

"WHAT" he shouted standing up his eyes wide and his face in complete shock.

The full group now looking at me also in shock, including tom.

I smiled at him,  "get fucked riddle" i spat and walked towards my room, the girls quickly following behind me as i slammed the door shut in mattheo's face, locking it as he tried to follow me.

"Y/N  OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" he shouted banging on it, i cast a powerful locking charm and silencing charm on the room, so I didn't need to hear his stupid shouting.

"Y/n what the fuck just happened" pansy said as she sat down on the bed.

I lay down, sighing.

"Did you see the way he looked at her, as if I wasn't fucking there and completely ignored me, fucked off into the house with her and then was flirting with her and near enough eye fucking her as if his fiancé wasn't even standing there infront of him watching" I giggled.

"I honestly never thought he would do something like that, you're meant to be marrying him in a few months" daphne said as she lay down beside me.

"Not anymore, if he thinks ill let him treat me like that he is dead fucking wrong" i said sitting up, walking into the shower room.

"How are you not upset by this" amelia said as she shouted in.

"I am, I'm just not going to cry about it like a little bitch" i said as i stepped into the shower.

"What about the wedding" pansy said finally bursting through the door, I didn't really care if they came in anyway, they were my best friends and the shower glass door was completely steamed up.

"Its off, i'm not marrying someone who could do something like that, he clearly doesn't love me as much as he thinks he does if he can do something like that" i said.

To be honest i was completely heartbroken, up until now mattheo has been the nicest most respectful person ive ever met, and now his true colours and true reputation is shining through, all for his ex?

The girls all showered in my room, they used their wands and summoned all their stuff here to get ready for the mini party we had planned tonight, the silencing charm was definitely worn of by now, even though it was a very powerful one, the one i casted only lasts about an hour.

We were all finally ready, none of us had spoken to anyone outside the room for hours as we got ready and we didn't care, i needed a good few hours with my girls.

Suddenly a knock sounded from the door.

"Who is it" i said in an annoyed tone.

"Its tom, can i come in, mattheo isn't here don't worry" he said from the other side of the door.

"Come in" i said waving my wand unlocking the door, tom was dressed in skin tight black joggers and a black tshirt with black trainers, he did look quite good I thought to myself.

"Can i have a minute with y/n" he said to the girls, they all looked at me for approval to which i gave and they left, leaving me and tom in the room.

"Are you alright" he said walking over to sit beside me on the bed.

"Fantastic" i smiled.

"Y/n" he said in a concerned voice.

"Honestly tom I'm done caring, he doesn't love me if he can do that" i said looking at him.

"He does love you y/n" he said looking at me.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that once he calmed down he never went back to flirting with her" i said with my eyebrows raised.

Tom stayed silent staring at me before looking to the ground, not saying a word.

"Exactly" i said standing up.

"Shall we get going" i smiled as I went to walk through the door.

"Yeah, lets go" he said and opened the door, i walked through, out into the sitting room.
Everyone's head turned to me, mattheo stood up and walked towards me.

"Can we talk" he said trying to take my hand.

"No" i said and pulled tom, sitting him down beside me to stop mattheo from sitting there instead.

"Y/n please" he said now leaning down infront of me.

"Go fuck yourself" i smiled sarcastically and leaned back into the couch, looking at him.

"Your a stubborn bitch" he said standing up with his jaw clenched, anger radiating through his body.

"Cry about it" i pouted sarcastically and then rolled my eyes, taking a drink from pansy who sat on my other side.

The whole group silent as mattheo walked back over to the couch, sitting beside aria, she smiled at him but he looked to angry to even acknowledge her.

"Soo shall we play a game of spin the bottle" kai said as he sat forward, trying to break the tension.

"I don't think thats a good idea mate, we are all basically coupled up here" draco said as he looked to him.

"Why don't we just do it, no one can get angry if their partner needs to kiss someone else seeing as it's only a game and doesn't mean anything" kai shrugged.

"Sounds good to me" i smiled as i downed the bottle, placing it on the table, the group all nodded in agreement, some of them looking uneasy at the situation.

Tonight is going to be interesting.

______________

A/N

Hi guys, I've changed the title of the story and added tom in, he wasn't supposed to be a large part of the story but now he will be!

Let me know in the comments who you want as endgame as i now can't decide😭

Megan fox will be playing aria Berkshire.

Hayden christensen will be playing kai berkshire

Remember to vote guys🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 39
UNEDITED, i wrote this years ago As said, love is most powerful magic in the world, which means that the power of love can even melt the ice on top...
222K 4.1K 87
Y/N is the only living and known child of infamous Death Eaters, Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange, perhaps the most loyal of the Dark Lord's followe...
192K 2.9K 23
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
473K 7.4K 64
π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘œ 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 | π‘ π‘šπ‘’Μˆπ‘‘ (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wanted him. He made her crazy, she made him f...