Madness In The 41st Millennium

由 JNistheone

(A Warhammer40k X Madness combat story) (All pictures and some references aren't mine, CTTO) After swallowing... 更多

Chapter 1: Welcome to Warhammer40k

Chapter 2: The beginnings of an Empire

155 9 2
由 JNistheone

(All pictures and some references aren't mine, CTTO)

(Narrator POV)

It has been exactly 10 million years since the encounter of an Old one and the supposed "Massacre" of more than 20 million Necrons. Safe to say, the Necrons got hit hard with massive losses towards their military power.

The Auditor, after saying his goodbyes to Shio, wanders around the cosmos; in search of something to do.

To say that the universe is beautiful is an overstatement... it ain't pretty and time is fucking slow.

As the Auditor wandered through the "Heavenly" bodies, a warp-like portal appeared near his location and spit out....

A necron fleet. 200 ships with various classes.

Auditor: Again?

The ship guns aimed at him and fired multiple green lasers. Auditor sideswiped away from the line of fire but it made the ship fire more at him.

The auditor dodged more laser shots while looking for a way to keep these necrons out of their sight.

And then he realizes...

Auditor: Oh shit... I have the improbability drive.

COMBAT MODE ENGAGED

He aimed his left hand towards the fleet and snapped his fingers.

Massive black holes emerged from both sides of the fleet. The fleet struggled to keep their own ships away from the strong force but alas, they ain't moving in the speed of light. And so they got sucked.

The Auditor looked through his ID to sort out the souls he just killed. He notices that someone was taking their souls and eating them replacing the necrons with soulless ones.

So he breaks the chain that binds them to their doom.

*Ka-Chink* *Crack*

Literal chains...

The 7 billion souls looked at him in awe and wonder, green eyes and pitch black fogs excitedly moved at a fast pace. They were worshipping him.

The Auditor looked at them, amusement visible in his eyes. They wanted revenge against the ones they previously worshipped but he took it all away with a single snap. So why? Why are they worshipping him?

He looked at the souls he sorted out and touched one of them with his black flaming fingers. The words uttered in his mind.

I'm free! 

Ahhh... freedom, the supposed right of all sentient beings.

Auditor: Don't worry lads, the C'tan won't touch you guys anymore...

One of the souls approached him and bowed his head.

Necron soul: As the Lord of this fleet, I thank you for freeing our souls from that damned sun-sucking vampires.

Auditor: It's no problem, I did what I had to do... what I should have done a long time ago.

The soul didn't say anything for almost a minute, almost like it's mourning with him.

Necron soul: You have my condolences black flaming friend... but we necrons need your help.

The Auditor looked at the soul.

Necron soul: We, Necrons, waged war against our gods for one wish: to live peaceful lives and to fulfill the promise of progress.

Suddenly, all 7 billion souls bowed down to him in reverence.

Necron soul: Please, great one! We beg of you to give us flesh. For we desire, not just to live, but to praise you forever more!

PRAISE THE DARK LORD

FOR WE SAW LIGHT, IN HIS DARKNESS WE ARE FREED FROM THE SHAKLES OF DESTINY!

Necron soul: OH LORD OF DARKNESS! PLEASE! We... need... it....

The Auditor finally decided.

He would make his own kingdom, his own people, his own Agency Against the Threats of this Universe.   

The Auditor chuckled, and laughed hard... until his eyes shined in determination and happiness

Auditor: *chuckles* So be it..

Necron lord: PRAISE THE DARK ONE!

PRAISE THE DARK ONE!

The Auditor looked at his future people, his future subjects, his future Agents.

CREATIVE MODE ACTIVATE

He gathered the stored Necrodermises he had absorbed during his 10 million years "tour", he then grabbed 5 stars causing the planets that was orbiting them die out. Thankfully, they weren't habitable.

With the powers of reality, he gathered every  planet it had on the stars and stole every resource out of their core. When he received an overload of resources, he transformed the resources into ships of which he could use to transport and protect his people from the threats beyond.

The souls watched in awe of the power displayed by their future god. Their future chaos god of reality, madness, and combat.

He is truly a god!

He creates and destroys at will!

PRAISE the Dark One!

First he formed a massive ship that is basically the size of 5 planets (240,000 km) with the power of 5 supernovas contained.

Nicknamed "Nevada", this massive son of a hunk has its own gravity because of its enormous mass. Armed to the side with soul cannons that can pierce even the strongest kind of necrodermis, four quadruple rail guns that shoot FTL shells to eliminate every little shits that want to disturb the damn peace, and armored with layers of necrodermis and black stone that was used to block psyker energy. It also has a laser cannon that when hit in the middle of the planet, the core overloads and destroys it internally until it implodes.

This "Deity" class planetoid carrier/mothership has multiple hangars that can manufacture, repair, and store 10 battleships, 200 battlecruisers, and 300 destroyers.

How would they fit you say? The Auditor has an Improbability Drive for fuck's sake, he can literally manipulate reality. Y'know, quantum mumbo jumbo and shit.

Ahem, anyway...

He then designed the rest of his ships and create battleships that are 12,000 km long.

The "Wimbleton" class battleship. Armed to the side with Disintegrator cannons and 6 Nova railguns that can obliterate planets. Black hole bombs are used as planetary bombardments for an easy "clean up" in the future.

Battlecruisers that are 8,500 km long.

"Sanford" class battlecruiser, capable of wiping out fleets alone like it's a buffed out battleship.

Armed with laser cannons that can bore a hole through battleships, this is the standard ship used in voyages and it's best for "defences"

And last but not the least, the destroyers...

The "Deimos" class, 7,000 km long.

And the "Torture" class, 6,900 km long.

Both models are armed with plasma laser cannons at each side, a nebula launcher for bombardments, and hangars for bringing out smaller units. The "Torture" class manufactures and stores fighter and bomber spacecrafts while the "Deimos" class does the same with their own mobile suits.

The Auditor saw what he made, and it was the best. He then pulled all the souls he had and placed them inside Nevada with the body of a....

Human sized grunt.

The necrons, now grunts, looked at their bodies in awe. They squished it, and it was rubbery. They touched it, and they feel it. They are now alive.

PRAISE THE DARK ONE!!!!

The necron lord, now a grunt, pulled out an general hat (where did that come from?!) And spewed out orders. Like an ATP Commander.

ATP-C: Get to your stations! We have a galaxy to conquer! For this is payment for our dark one!

The Auditor walked beside the General and snapped his fingers. And now all of Nevadians now have clothing.

(The grunts)

(The General)

ATP-C looks surprised but let it go as he has an army to command. The grunts, whom they heard the command, runs around and finds a place to work on the giant ships.

Auditor: General

The ATP-C looked at him and saluted.

ATP-C: Yes, my liege?

Auditor: You guys desire freedom right? So why under me. I know you all asked for it ,but why?

The ATP-C looked at him with determination.

ATP-C: My liege, we may desire freedom and flesh; but the most important thing we want is faith... faith in someone who cares about us former necrons.

The Auditor breathed out and saw the massive ship from the inside move through space using gravity and thrusters to make it move faster despite the mass of it.

ATP-C: This ship defies all laws of physics. Truly a blessed vessel you made my liege.

Auditor: Yeah.

Both of them walked towards the bridge and looked at the massive window with stars seen and data displayed in the HUD.

The Auditor then looked at his side to see some schematics made by grunts who knew how to make machinery.

Auditor: What is this? *Picks one up*

ATP-C: *looks at the schematics* These are project plans my liege. To make a titan capable of space flight.

Auditor: A titan you say? *Looks at the model* interesting...

"Titan model: ZAKU-III"

"Titan model: RGM-79"
(A/n: correct me if I'm wrong)

ATP-C: and this... *Gives a blueprint* is your own mobile suit my liege.

The Auditor looked at the print and...

"Titan model: Red-frame Astray"

Auditor: Fuck the hell yeah

(To be continued)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...