A known stranger | Ft. Abhyut...

By Abhyutami_op

"She was in my team this whole time and I had no idea" . . A story about 2 Indian RAW agents, Abhyudaya and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue.

Chapter 30

486 29 40
By Abhyutami_op

Recap - gautami's chopper started flying but suddenly...

Suddenly the chopper was attacked with bullets, they could see pakistani army men firing at them, this chopper's wing had been attacked by one of pak's soldier, so it was nearing crash, it was a state of panick but our officers were trained to not panick during a situation like this. Our officers were also firing back but we were very less compared to them. But our planning was great, soon enough, another chopper arrived, gulnaaz was transferred from the damaged chopper to the new one, literally in air, as she was moving she heard nasir's voice..
"Dhokehbaaz, gaddar, hame tumhara rakha hua fake document mil gaya, hame asli wala waapis karo, fir jaake mar jaao. Tumhare hi karan hamne us document ki copies nahi nikalwai thi.., aakhir tumne 3rd degree jhooth ke saath kaise jee liya? "

Nasir found the gibberish document in the safe instead of the original one, he also knew that gulnaaz had a spare key to the safe and she was leaving for the border. He connected the dots and found out that she was betraying them.

When gk heard this, she smirked, and took out the real most important document for ISI (which she had prohibited anybody from issuing a copy)
She took it out and after everybody was out from the damaged chopper which was now burning as well due to it's engine being fired at, she threw the document in that chopper and let it burn.

Gk (screamed at Nasir) - agar desh se sachha pyaar ho, to koi bhi 3rd degree 1 nahi, 100 baar nikal sakta hai.. JAI HIND.

This chopper, successfully got inside India's border and landed in the helipad.

As naaz stepped out of the chopper, she sensed joy, relief and an overwhelming amount of emotions at the same time. Tears started flowing our of her eyes automatically. She kneeled down and touched her forehead to the ground of the country that she almost sacrificed her life for.

Tej (entered) - Miss gautami kawale, congratulations for your successful mission. (Shakes hand)

Gk - thank you sir! I'm extremely glad to have come out to be useful for my country.

Tej - we have a surprise for you, mere saath aaiye.

She followed him to a place, packed with people, standing in synchronized columns to salute her.
Tej told her that it was a ritual done to honor every indian agent that had just completed a mission by having every former agent who has had a successful mission salute him/her.
(This happened with abhi as well)

There were 30 columns in total, 15 towards the left, 15 towards the right and a gap in center for her to walk down. Everybody were in a salute position.

She started walking in the middle with tears of honor in her eyes and joint hands. As she was walking, she turned to the right to greet the other former successful agents, right in front of her, she saw a very very similar face, so similar that she was lost for expressions, the similar face was also in extreme shock..
In a slow voice she muttered.. "Aalim.. "
Yes, it was aalim, or abhyudaya now, he was also there to greet the new successful agent. He was standing at the back so couldn't really see who this person was, but now she was standing right in front of him. His wife, his everything, whom he thought he lost forever, was right in front of him.
"Naaz... " He said.

Without any second thought, they hugged each other as tightly as the could and started sobbing hard. She held on to his coat from the back as to never let him go.
Every other former agent present there was extremely shocked to see what's happening. Tej came towards them.

Tej - aap donon ek dusre ko jaante hain??

As he said this, it hits both of them and both of them immediately break the hug.

Gk - sir this guy is a pakistani, sir yahan ek ghuspethiya hai sir, catch him..
(As much as it bugged for her to say this, she had to, because for her, nation came above anybody else, even her or her love.)

Tej - aap ye kya keh rahi hain Ms. Gautami?

Abhi - gautami?? Kaun gautami sir? This is an ISI officer from Pakistan, you've got the wrong guy sir, aap ek pakistani ko idhar le aaye hain, immediately get her.
(It killed him saying this but he had to)

Tej - what? Mr. Abhyudaya kya hua hai aapko?

Gk - abhyudaya?

They looked at each other with an unspeakable amount of guilt, grief and shock.

Tej - aap donon ko confusion ho gai hogi, maybe aap donon ne ek dusre ko dekha hoga kyuki aap donon hi islamabad me kaam karte the.

Ms gautami, this is former RAW agent abhyudaya mohan, he worked as the head of army analyst, inka mission abhi 1 mahine pehle hi successfully end hua hai, he is the agent 2 which you spoke with when we did conference call.

And Mr. Abhyudaya, this is officer gautami kawale, she worked as the Head of ISI analyst, inhone hamari bohot help ki hai, she's the agent 1 in our conference call.

Both of them looked at each other in disbelief.

Abhyudaya swayed his hand through his hair and slightly held onto them.. "Hey bhagwaan" He said..

Gk (in disbelief) - no way in hell...

They looked at each other with both of their jaw dropped. But then smiled in disbelief as well.

Abhi - this is not happening...

Another ex agent - are hua kya hai aisa?

Gk - he is my husband.. Aalim ali...
(With a shocking smile)

Tej - what???

Abhi - yes sir, she is my wife... Pakistan me hamne shaadi kari thi..

Tej - impossible!! Aree.. Isiliye mujhe aap dono se hi donon sectors ki khabrein milti thi..

Another ex agent - this is next level of coincidence.

Gk - this is not a coincidence, this was destiny..

Another former agent - chamatkaar!!

Abhi - she was in my team this whole time, and i had no idea...

Another ex agent - aisa to pehle kabhi bhi nahi hua...

Everyone in the hall decided to leave them alone including tej.

Tej - aap dono aapas me sab suljha lijiye lekin baad me mujhe sab bataiyega.

They left.
There was a sense of werid awkwardness between abhyudaya and gautami.

Abhi - I can't belive this, it's unreal.. Absolutely unreal..

Gk - mai process nahi kar paa rahi hu ye sab, lekin shayad mai khushi ke maare mar naa jau..

Abhi - shh, ab to marne ki baat mat kariye naaz..

Gk - it's not naaz.. It's gautami now (blushes)

Abhi - aap mere liye hamesha meri naaz rahengi, I love you..

Gk - I love you more (hugs him)

Gk - so.. Jitna mujhe Mr. Aalim ali ke baare me pata tha, vo to paani me gaya.. Ab mujhe Mr. Abhyudaya mohan ke baare me sab kuch janna hai..

Abhi - okay then, aalim aur abhyudaya, dono me ek cheez common hai..

Gk - aur vo kya?

Abhi - uska pyaar, uski wife

Gk (blushes) - wife?? Vo to gulnaaz thi.. Ye to gautami hai??

Abhi - jii???

Gk - are, shaadi gulnaaz aur aalim ki hui thi na, gautami aur abhyudaya ki nahi..

Abhi - ok Ms. Gautami.. (Kneels down on one knee) aapne gulnaaz bankar aalim ka pura saath diya, use pyaar diya.. To ab baari abhyudaya ko gautami bankar vo cheezein dene ki hain, I love you a lot jaan, and iss natak kam duniya ki sabse badi plot story ne aapke liye mere man me aur zyada pyaar badha diya hai.. Even destiny wants us together.. So tell me.. Will you give this suspense thriller a good ending?? Will you marry me? .. Again?? Par iss bar sachhi me, keval pyaar ke liye.. Information staring ke liye nahi.
(Both chuckle)

Gk - yes yes yes, Mr abhyudaya, aap ka surname mohan nahi manmohan hona chahiye tha..
I'd love to marry you, sachhi wala yes.

He gets up and both share a hug. There was a sense of contentment between them. It felt that they have achieved everything in life and now just want to be with each other every moment.

Abhi - lekin aapne 3rd degree survive kaise kiya???

Gk - are vo kya hua..

They spent a lot of time with each other and soon enough got married to each other, aur iss baar asli me aur dhoom dham se. The wedding was sponsored by RAW and this love story was marked the most astonishing in the history of any spy agency.

----------------------🆃🅷🅴 🅴🅽🅳-------------------

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
"𝐀 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫". 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❤

𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠.

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 2.3K 36
"No... Abirrr..." screams Mishti... tears are flowing from her eyes, she is damn horrified after seeing the sight in front of her eyes... Abir sees h...
4.3K 196 11
to hello guyssssssss and girlssssss. svagat hai aap sabhi ka ek nayi slayypoint ff mai. so as u might now slayypoint is my happiness and obsession...
31.9K 1.8K 24
《Sequel to HIGH》 ** > "You make me feel like I'm intoxicated." "Intoxicated by you." ** Zaisha once said, "I'll lose my heart to you, time and time...
226 16 11
Everyone knows the story of what happened to Sasuke Uchiha as a child, but what happens when he meets a girl with a similar past... but worse. Someho...